PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ GFX Sig Qoute

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Its kind of amazing how much Wayneezy has got people tied in knots.

I mean, to the extent, that they will dedicate their sig space to showing their hate for him.

Why do people feel so strongly about an artist they dont like? Why do they hate even more people who DO like their music? I have artists whose music I dont like, but I dont spend any time thinking about how much I dont like them.

Yes, Ill make the piss take post about backpack rappers, but I have no hate for them, I just like laughing at them, but they dont make me ANGRY lol.

Waaynne and other rich black people somehow make people ANGRY. They come out with stupid shit like saying "hes killing my hip hop, this aint hip hop, i hate him i hate him i hate him *stomps feet*. Even though hes the only creative person on the mic right now pretty much.

"if they hate, then let em hate, but watch the money pile up"

Tage
01-11-2009, 12:49 PM
whats the sig quote?... i have seen a post from him in a while.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Its basically a whole paragraph of Pusha T giving about 20 reasons why Wayne "isnt a legend".

I really dont know why people (including Pusha T) put so much effort into people they dont like. I mean, move the fuck on, you sound like a bitter bitch.

And clearly the GFX sig is purely for GHOSTLACED's attention, because no one else on this board gives a shit about Lil Wayne apart from me.

So thanks for thinking about me homie, but what another rapper says about another rapper doesnt change my mind on what I think of a rapper.

I dont hold rappers in such a high regard as some fans do, I just see them as regular people. Same with producers.

Only peoples opinion in hip hop I would take note of are Rza and Kanye West.

beautifulrock
01-11-2009, 02:19 PM
You're so upset that a backpacker, posted a quote dissing your favorite rapper, so you had to....make a thread about it.

That's called Perspective

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2009, 02:22 PM
^you could go on forever if youre gonna be like that pedantic.

I dont see how taking 1 minute to write a new thread has anything to do with hating someone for being popular.

Suga Duga
01-11-2009, 02:24 PM
[Pusha T]
I know, I know, yep yeah, you too
Okay we get it, yep yeah you too
Okay everybody meet mister me too
Okay we get it, yep yeah you too
Okay everybody meet mister me too

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Its amazing how many different people Wayne has sampled styles from. Ander3k, Snoop, Pussah T, Jay Z. Hes like the ideal rapper. if you could make a rapper in a shop, it would be Wayne then I guess?

And yet Jay Z comes out with a new song recently where he is trying to sound like Lil Wayne.

I thnk Pusha T should move on and concentrate on his own shit. This is making him look bad. How can he win this? he cant win this, its a bad move for him

beautifulrock
01-11-2009, 02:34 PM
^you could go on forever if youre gonna be like that pedantic.

I dont see how taking 1 minute to write a new thread has anything to do with hating someone for being popular.
Exactly, so why did you do it than?

Perspective.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Your moms got a good perspective of my cock right now.

TSA
01-11-2009, 02:59 PM
everyone one would have a perspective of you cock. it doesn't mean they're sucking it or anything, it just means it exists in relation to their existance

my perspective of yours is i can't see it right now cause it's in europe.

but im not a wayne fag as i find him and his music gay, he makes good songs here and there but when i hear the good ones nothing makes me wanna listen twice.

beautifulrock
01-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Wayne is fucking dope, there's no doubt in my mind. I just don't see how jocking him on a Wu-Tang site will get you anywhere

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 03:28 PM
How can you not see that everything in his sig quote is true?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2009, 03:50 PM
^but whther its true or not, who cares?

Yall sound like some jealous gossiping bitches, for real

TSA
01-11-2009, 04:09 PM
why do you care that he cares if you see caring as something stupid?

HANZO
01-11-2009, 04:15 PM
making a thread about someone caring means that your the one whose actually caring.

let it go Waynes a fag its been proven, no point defending him.

beautifulrock
01-11-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm still laughing too hard at the quote in TSA's sig too care.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2009, 04:57 PM
way too much caring going on in this dumb thread.

im out.

p.s you all remind me of this scene

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/04/12/care-bears.jpg

crds
01-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Props to Pusha T for speaking the truth