PDA

View Full Version : Euros Or Americans?

SKAMPOE
01-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Who Do Ya Think Has The Best Sence Of Humor, Like, Who The Fuck Brings Duh Funny The Best...

Ritter
01-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Europeans, off the strength of the Isle Of Man.

I don't know why, it's just one of those "mustard on a hot dog" things.

Tage
01-11-2009, 08:21 PM
most american comedy is boring and all the same, the eddie murphys, chris rocks etc... all racial comedy. another fucking annoying yank is joan rivers... who just ends all of her shit with "its just"....

Ricky Gervais practically rules the world in the comedy scene. hes made shows which have gone worldwide, aswell as having the most awards a comedian has... etc... most people on this site are american though so its going to be a bit biased.

Larry David is a fucking genius though, he should be English.

SKAMPOE
01-11-2009, 08:26 PM
louis ck > the whole europe

Crackhead Bob
01-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Mel Brooks
Leslie Nielson
Michael Winslow

all american, euros lose.

SKAMPOE
01-11-2009, 08:33 PM
when u spell loose like this ''lose''. they won!

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 08:33 PM
All the american posters are gonna say American

all the euro posters are gonna say some gay euro shit

most american comedy is boring and all the same, the eddie murphys, chris rocks etc... all racial comedy. another fucking annoying yank is joan rivers... who just ends all of her shit with "its just"....

joan rivers!??

how has she been relevant ever?

Tage
01-11-2009, 08:34 PM
this is all opinion, so its not going to settle anything.

if you go by awards worldwide alone, Ricky Gervais > the world.

other english comedians: Lee Evans, Lee Mack, Jack Dee, Russell Howard, Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr etc... who all have very different styles.

never heard or seen any louis ck, i might check him out.

but then again, americans have a different tone of humor than the brits. we like intelligent and subtle humor(before you bitch, im not saying your stupid, its just how we are) most american comedy is slapstick and blackhumor etc...

Tage
01-11-2009, 08:36 PM
All the american posters are gonna say American

all the euro posters are gonna say some gay euro shit

joan rivers!??

how has she been relevant ever?

^lol i know... and yeah, she is relevant cus she is a shit, unbearable american "comic"

|)

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 08:37 PM
I didnt even kno she did stand up, and im sure a good percent of americans didnt kno that either

So your arguement doesnt amount to anything

SKAMPOE
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
joan rivers is the lamest, shes not a real comic, shes worst than the fuckin orangee haired fag! which by the way
carrot top > any euro comic

Tage
01-11-2009, 08:39 PM
my argument isnt based around joan rivers.

maybe she just tried to be a stand-up in england so she could fill the "foreign" comic type, and re-use the old jokes that richard pryor made years ago, thats most americans have heard already.

Tage
01-11-2009, 08:40 PM
carrot top > any euro comic

^lol i only know who that dude is from the simpsons... and ive heard him around a bit... and know every american hates him.

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Kings of Comedy > anything Europe comics ever did

Blackula Spectacula
01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
this is an actual thread?

Tage
01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
americans are definatly the best at animated comedy, ill give you that.

south park, simpsons, family guy etc.. all epic shows

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 08:44 PM

please dont add some stupid Canadian shit..

Tage
01-11-2009, 08:45 PM
please dont add some stupid Canadian shit..

http://pragmaticallypolitical.blogivists.com/files/2008/07/south-park-blame-canada.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-11-2009, 08:46 PM
^lol i only know who that dude is from the simpsons... and ive heard him around a bit... and know every american hates him.
hahhahahahaa yea they we do, hes like the comercial rap, real hiphoppers hate it.
hope i made sence lol
Kings of Comedy > anything Europe comics ever did
pablo francisco > any euro comedian

and i hate pablo
well show tits or gtfo

Crackhead Bob
01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
you fucking idiot.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2009, 08:54 PM
I dont think England can ever produce acts as funny as Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle or Kat Williams, so I have to go for US.

Thats just my personal taste though, black humor to me is the best humor, i like other types of humor, but IMO black humor is the most natural and pure, and thats a fact cant nobody take that like diddy.

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 08:57 PM
I dont think England can ever produce acts as funny as Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle or Kat Williams, so I have to go for US.

Thats just my personal taste though, black humor to me is the best humor, i like other types of humor, but IMO black humor is the most natural and pure, and thats a fact cant nobody take that like diddy.

thats true

There are more, and have been more great Black Comedians (imo) over white comedians

SKAMPOE
01-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Whites Are Funny As Fuck Too, Tonight I Seen Louis Ck Stand Up And Killit!

Louis Ck - Chewed

Watch It And U Will Not Regret It!

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2009, 09:17 PM

TPpRm1grbbc

this is for you babe skip to 3:30

TSA
01-11-2009, 09:19 PM
^americans off the strength of this post.

RIINě
01-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Thats just my personal taste though, black semen to me is the best semen, i like other types of semen, but IMO black semen is the most natural and pure, and thats a fact cant nobody take that like diddy.

:lmao:

RIINě
01-11-2009, 10:05 PM
http://cdbaby.name/b/l/blacksemen.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-11-2009, 10:13 PM
^americans off the strength of this post.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH ITS LIKE CARLTON TRYNA TALK EBONICS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

TSA, ITS ''ON THE STRENGTH'' NOT 'OFF' DA STRENGTH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA:b:b

begongo
01-12-2009, 02:53 AM
first I thought the thread was about humor on wucorp, but then when I realized it's about humor in general I just gave it to the americans

HANZO
01-12-2009, 02:08 PM
American ofcourse, but i dnt think its correct to put the 2 together, because im sure theres real funny French, German and Italian comedians out there. jus dnt understand them.

Koolish
01-12-2009, 02:19 PM
canadians are the best

leslie nielsen
jim carrey
john candy
pamela anderson (yeah she's ours)

Crackhead Bob
01-12-2009, 02:44 PM
http://ihatekaty.com/?id=453779#6dzz5z54fsdq7ez78z8d

this is why americans are better

Tyler Durden
01-12-2009, 04:30 PM
English, I don't want to be involved with Europe.

England Ireland and Scotland are fine by me, I don't even know what Wales means, a type of animal or something.

But Lee Evans is G.O.D..
People on here will probably hate the fucker, or mention something about him sweating. Who gives a shit, he's fucking funny.

Honorable mention to Steven Wright

Ninja
01-12-2009, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqn9rXu1TCM&feature=related

Longbongcilvaringz
01-13-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm unbiased.

And i can say, it's pretty much equal really.

America obviously has a greater volume of comedy, so will have a higher number of really good shows.

In terms of stand up, i think the number would be about equal. Leaning towards the British simply because they are much less formulaic, and don't as often rely on stereotypes.

In terms of who has the better sense of humour as a nation, it is obviously Britain.

Might have something to do with a higher percentage of America's being poorly educated or something, but British people have a much more nuanced sense of humour than their retarded cousins from across the water.

This forum is somewhat of a microcosm, and i think it proves my point in regard to a sense of humour.

ilzPotent
01-13-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm really up in the air with this too. I can't say I completely understand the European dialect. So I am at a lost at some of the jokes. Besides I love Europe. Everywhere I've gone, I've found some of the funniest beautiful people. Man I loved Spain the most.

Tage
01-13-2009, 10:41 AM
In terms of stand up, i think the number would be about equal. Leaning towards the British simply because they are much less formulaic, and don't as often rely on stereotypes.

In terms of who has the better sense of humour as a nation, it is obviously Britain.

Might have something to do with a higher percentage of America's being poorly educated or something, but British people have a much more nuanced sense of humour than their retarded cousins from across the water.

^co-sign

I'm unbiased.

^we own you. if you disrespect us we'll make Sydney the capital, so people from Canberra dont have anything interesting to start conversation over.

11th Chamber
01-13-2009, 12:43 PM
canadians are the best

leslie nielsen
jim carrey
john candy
pamela anderson (yeah she's ours)

Jim Carrey hasent been totally funny since Liar Liar

John Candy was funny for a few movies

Pam Anderson? comedian? .......?? I dont think you read what this thread is about

Leslie is that nigga tho

RIINě
01-13-2009, 12:56 PM
EUROPE cos of sacha baron fukkin cohen!!

drippie k
01-13-2009, 07:37 PM
^^and mr bean =D

SKAMPOE
01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
euros lost in comedy period!