PDA

View Full Version : Wu Controller.

Krusha
01-12-2009, 04:14 AM
How Many Owns A Wu-Tang Shaolin Style Controller For Playstation? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wucontroller.JPG

NIGHT MAYOR
01-12-2009, 04:52 AM
its actualy for genesis/mega drive (sega) so you get an idea of how old that picture must be since there have been many generations of consoles since, and then even realise that the controler would be aqward and annoying to play with to say the least.

good find tho, just a bit slow, peace.

Rame
01-12-2009, 04:53 AM
It's for Playstation 1.

Like the game is.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-12-2009, 04:53 AM
..........since when did the playstation NOT have analog thumb sticks, HAHAHA.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-12-2009, 04:55 AM
playstation, hahahahahaha shits funny to me.

Rame
01-12-2009, 04:55 AM
Since this controller.

Rame
01-12-2009, 04:56 AM
http://www.giantbomb.com/wu-tang-shaolin-style/61-10872/images/

http://createtwodestroy.blogspot.com/2008/12/wu-tang-playstation-controller-burger.html

Look at the plug, that's a plug for PS1.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-12-2009, 04:56 AM
i know im just saying, i only kinda realised hence me saying "since when" sony should stick to audio

Rame
01-12-2009, 04:58 AM
You can't use the analog sticks for this game, I think that's the reason they didn't put them on it.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-12-2009, 05:00 AM
just blows my mind that playstation 1 had only d-pad - ha!

Rame
01-12-2009, 05:02 AM
I don't know what d-pad is but after a while they released controllers with analog sticks.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-12-2009, 05:05 AM
d-pad is a 'directional pad' its that cross looking thing on the left hand sind, both controlers still rock them, but only having the d-pad on the mega-drive and super nes (and playstation ( 1995 fuckin hell)) left you with a sore thumb after playing games like mortal kombat for 4 hours straight.

Tage
01-12-2009, 10:13 AM
^lol what are you talking about... the playstation was a revolution. it gained the analogue stick like a year after its release.

you can only laugh at it now because of the systems we have now.

but reading your posts, your obviously a microsoft fanboy and are just trying to have a dig at sony.

Ritter
01-12-2009, 10:16 AM
I dislike consoles.

And can't afford em.

Kingkazim
01-12-2009, 10:28 AM
isnt upgrading your PC more expensive den a console?

Tage
01-12-2009, 10:31 AM
^not really... if you know how. and if you have a decent enough computer to begin with. and its easier to pirate games lol. i just find consoles easier, even though i used to work in IT engineering

Kingkazim
01-12-2009, 10:41 AM
my mate spent like 300 just to run Crysis...he probably had a shit computer to begin with anyway.
and ye consoles are easier, but PC runs better graphics and games are cheaper.
games are still like 40 on release

andy_gza
01-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I have the Wu controller. Impossible to use properly though but It's kinda like a collector's piece now

shaolinsword
01-12-2009, 03:02 PM
I've got the controller hidden away somewhere, I would only use it to play bring the pain though

WARPATH
01-12-2009, 03:12 PM
The playstations analog controller, was their answer to N64's controller.........

Still Playstation was the shit back when motherfuckers were putting their faith N64 and Sega saturn. I sold my N64 to buy a playstation.

Back then I had four controllers, weed, and house full of motherfuckers, and chopping heads with RZA. I never new about this wu controller, I would've had it.

Today, any way you chop it up, Playstation 3 is the superior piece of hardware. That's why you got all these computer scientists using them for experiments. It's just that there's no fucking games. If anything, you can always dump it as game console and use as a computer to do your homework.:yessad: Xbox stays winning.

IrOnMaN
01-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Nice!:)

Krusha
01-13-2009, 12:28 AM
Nice!

NIGHT MAYOR
01-13-2009, 12:43 AM
you can only laugh at it now because of the systems we have now.

durh,

but reading your posts, your obviously a microsoft fanboy and are just trying to have a dig at sony.

double durh, you been here as long as me and you only figured that out now ? there is a good reason too, xbox actualy has games to play, like CS said, playstation is an impressive paper wieght.

Tage
01-13-2009, 10:32 AM
^lol... im not gonna have a fanboy war here. but....

Metal Gear Solid 4 shits on 360 exclusives.

Kingkazim
01-13-2009, 11:34 AM
360 was the better console in 07...halo3, gears, mass affect, bioshock FUCKED up the ps3

08 ps3 was slightly better than 360, with resistance,LBP,MGS4 dominating the end of 08

and ooohhh shit 09 is da end of 360.....NAME ONE GOOD 360 EXCLUSIVE THATS COMING OUT IN 09. Ps3 have at least 5 blockbuster exclusives. 360 is a great console but it doesnt run as powerful games such as mgs4,killzone2.

360 is good for kids, and casual gamers
ps3 for adults, proper gamers.

THE MASON
01-13-2009, 01:01 PM
^the truth

i enjoy more games on the PS3 then the 360 near the end of this year, the only thing really going for the Box was GoW2

Kingkazim
01-13-2009, 02:32 PM
and left 4 dead

THE MASON
01-13-2009, 02:35 PM
^ya but that came out for PC and was better on PC

Tage
01-13-2009, 02:37 PM

^i didnt want to turn this into a console war... but i think that'll provoke any xbox fanboy...

...and oh yeah, i agree! :W

NIGHT MAYOR
01-13-2009, 02:45 PM
360 was the better console in 07...halo3, gears, mass affect, bioshock FUCKED up the ps3

08 ps3 was slightly better than 360, with resistance,LBP,MGS4 dominating the end of 08

and ooohhh shit 09 is da end of 360.....NAME ONE GOOD 360 EXCLUSIVE THATS COMING OUT IN 09. Ps3 have at least 5 blockbuster exclusives. 360 is a great console but it doesnt run as powerful games such as mgs4,killzone2.

exclusives off the top of my head ?

halo ODST
halo wars

they are still working on a way to get MGS4 running on the 360

your future doesnt look promising

Tage
01-13-2009, 02:50 PM
working on a way? MGS4 is an "exclusive" hence the name. konami will not sell out the same way square did.

Rame
01-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Both done?

Cool.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-13-2009, 02:54 PM
or rockstar :P
http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/10/konami-consider.html
its not impossible but yeah i think that aint happening now.

Tage
01-13-2009, 03:01 PM
thinkin about it though, they probably will sell out if it comes to it, since they failed with PES.

Paranoid
01-13-2009, 03:09 PM
PS3 is for people that don't like having access to alot of awesome games.

MGS4 is all you have going for you, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hideo Kojima/Konami gives in and port it to 360 to make a shitload more money

Square Enix caved with FFXIII

Capcom caved with Devil May Cry 4

Its only a matter of time

Paranoid
01-13-2009, 03:10 PM
working on a way? MGS4 is an "exclusive" hence the name. konami will not sell out the same way square did.

How do you know? They've done it before

http://www.juegomania.org/Metal+Gear+Solid+2:+Substance/fotos/xbox/0/398_c/Caratula+Metal+Gear+Solid+2:+Substance.jpg

Tage
01-13-2009, 03:12 PM
^thats not a valid argument lol... "having access to a shit load of games" the 360 exclusives are something i wouldnt really buy anyway. maybe GOW series, but im not too fond of 3rd person shooters. halo is ok, but not much worth shouting about... imo. its just a futuristic version of battlefield.

lol this thread has gone off on a tangent

Paranoid
01-13-2009, 03:13 PM
^thats not a valid argument lol... "having access to a shit load of games" the 360 exclusives are something i wouldnt really buy anyway. maybe GOW series, but im not too fond of 3rd person shooters. halo is ok, but not much worth shouting about... imo. its just a futuristic version of battlefield.

lol this thread has gone off on a tangent

edited my post, look

Tage
01-13-2009, 03:14 PM
How do you know? They've done it before

http://www.juegomania.org/Metal+Gear+Solid+2:+Substance/fotos/xbox/0/398_c/Caratula+Metal+Gear+Solid+2:+Substance.jpg

^well because of the technical capabilities of the 360, it would port badly.
read my post after that aswell

Paranoid
01-13-2009, 03:15 PM
^well because of the technical capabilities of the 360, it would port badly.
read my post after that aswell lol

i wouldnt care if it was a bad port as long as i could play it

Tage
01-13-2009, 03:16 PM
edited my post, look

well yeah, i dont consider the 360 exclusives "awesome"

Tage
01-13-2009, 03:17 PM
i wouldnt care if it was a bad port as long as i could play it

i gotta tip.................... buy a ps3 :vroar:

Paranoid
01-13-2009, 03:28 PM
well yeah, i dont consider the 360 exclusives "awesome"

depends on what were talking about, I don't consider them all awesome either

looks like some of my personal favorite exclusives are being or have been ported to PS3 such as Lost Planet and Bioshock.

When it comes to RPGs its easily Xbox>Ps3 with exclusives like FFXI, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, and also Star Ocean 4 coming out

Halo 3, love it or hate it is an awesome game

Ninja Gaiden II is classic and since the company that made it is out of commission you won't be seeing a port or a sequel. Same thing goes for Dead or Alive 4

heres the complete list, says it might be outdated

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_360-only_games

i still would take a PS3 in a heartbeat tho, but i cant afford to support 2 systems

Rame
01-13-2009, 03:39 PM
These discussions make no sense.

We all bought the console we have for a reason. We all have our own preferences.

Xbox heads want scratched discs and the RRoD every few months.

PS3 heads want superior gameplay.

Tage
01-13-2009, 03:46 PM
this thread can go on forever, but there are more ps3 heads on this site.. so it will always be one sided.

Kingkazim
01-13-2009, 04:21 PM
i said name GOOD exclusives, dem halo games are fillers.
And MGS4 wont go on 360, because nobodys even working on it.
Dont worry tho im sure halo wars wont be a complete dissapointment

Paranoid
01-13-2009, 04:31 PM
These discussions make no sense.

We all bought the console we have for a reason. We all have our own preferences.

Xbox heads want scratched discs and the RRoD every few months.

PS3 heads want superior gameplay.

RROD doesn't happen anymore with the new models, and if it happens with one of the old ones its guarranteed never to happen again if you send it to them to get fixed(Which costs nothing, they pay for it)

Krusha
01-14-2009, 03:37 AM
Nice!

NIGHT MAYOR
01-14-2009, 03:44 AM
i said name GOOD exclusives, dem halo games are fillers.
And MGS4 wont go on 360, because nobodys even working on it.
Dont worry tho im sure halo wars wont be a complete dissapointment

halo odst aint no filler dickhead, its the next campaign installment of halo, so it will be as popular as halo 3. good in your opinion is resistance and mgs4, you aint got nothing like halo with its community and updated playlists EVER, playstation is the past, wake up and stop dreaming fool hahaha, you aint even got a good live community AND ITS FREE!!!!!!! HAHAHAH stop fooling yourself sony fan boi hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: good luck with your paper wieght homie hahahaha

Kingkazim
01-14-2009, 11:08 AM
aiight i agree wid sum ppl saying theres no reason fighting over this shit. we all play for fun anyway. im just saying i prefer ps3 because of da exclusive games and tha future. 360 is amazing online definately but i just prefer playing games like killzone2,god of war 3,heavy rain,uncharted 2.
And halo3 dont appeal to me at all, cod4 alone beats it by a longshot. Most people i know play cod,gears and left 4 dead on 360 rather than halo3.

Tage
01-14-2009, 11:50 AM
you aint even got a good live community AND ITS FREE!!!!!!!

^lol... the online community is improving fast. all we dont have is live gametags to post on forums etc... wow.

you have to pay.

your in denial.

can someone close this thread cus the title is "wu controller" or change the name to "PS3 > xbox360"

Rame
01-14-2009, 12:56 PM
RROD doesn't happen anymore with the new models, and if it happens with one of the old ones its guarranteed never to happen again if you send it to them to get fixed(Which costs nothing, they pay for it)

Don't believe the hype, it still happens, same for the scratched discs.

halo odst aint no filler dickhead, its the next campaign installment of halo, so it will be as popular as halo 3. good in your opinion is resistance and mgs4, you aint got nothing like halo with its community and updated playlists EVER, playstation is the past, wake up and stop dreaming fool hahaha, you aint even got a good live community AND ITS FREE!!!!!!! HAHAHAH stop fooling yourself sony fan boi hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: good luck with your paper wieght homie hahahaha

Warhawk > Halo.

How is the PSN community not good? It's practically the same as Live except we get it for free.

Playstation is growing faster than Xbox. Snap out of it.

Krusha
01-16-2009, 03:05 AM
This makes no sense anymore.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-16-2009, 03:14 AM
^lol... the online community is improving fast. all we dont have is live gametags to post on forums etc... wow.

you have to pay.

your in denial.

can someone close this thread cus the title is "wu controller" or change the name to "PS3 > xbox360"

improving fast ? ROFLCOPTER - duke dont kid yourself, you may have had a rise in players since sony droped "home" the lamest puller i have ever seen in internet days, but honestly, no shit, microsoft has the live community on lock, soccer is your most popular game, ROFL.

and threads have a history of changing on the corp, no one will close this thread cause ONE microsoft fan boi is owning all your asses because he talks the truth :P

Warhawk > Halo.

thats your opinion, sales dont show that or online players a day (halo has up to 1 million DIFFERENT people that play it each day (check www.bungie.net (http://www.bungie.net)))

shaolinsword
01-16-2009, 03:34 AM
lol what's with the console war?

Both consoles have their ups and downs, going by technology the ps3 wins but the online community on the 360 is a hell of a lot better than the PS3 Then again you get what you pay for

The 360 has a ton of decent games out at the moment but come the end of the year the PS3 will beat it by miles

andy_gza
01-17-2009, 06:47 AM
PS3 has the Xbox beat in tech easily. However I think they need to pull some games outta theyre ass quick because even the games which are multi platform are getting better Xbox reviews on average. I mean really.... Who wants to pay for a mega console like the PS3 and then hear that Fallout 3 is better on it's cheaper rival?
This is the PS2 Vs. OG XBOX all over again.... in reverse.

Tracks
01-18-2009, 03:24 AM
yes its ps1, i got one as a gift when that shit came out

Tracks
01-18-2009, 03:25 AM
and they are reducing one of the ps3 models to 299$.

Krusha
01-21-2009, 03:37 AM
Ye

shaolinsword
01-21-2009, 04:04 AM
PS3 has the Xbox beat in tech easily. However I think they need to pull some games outta theyre ass quick because even the games which are multi platform are getting better Xbox reviews on average. I mean really.... Who wants to pay for a mega console like the PS3 and then hear that Fallout 3 is better on it's cheaper rival?
This is the PS2 Vs. OG XBOX all over again.... in reverse.

There's a shit load of exclusive games coming out for the PS3 this year whereas the 360 only really has Halo wars

NIGHT MAYOR
01-21-2009, 04:23 AM
doesnt mean they is gunna be good, infact its a good indication they will be shit.

shaolinsword
01-21-2009, 04:37 AM
lol are you kiddin me?

Infamous
Killzone 2
DC Universe online
Final Fantasy vs xiii
Team Ico project

to name a few

NIGHT MAYOR
01-21-2009, 04:41 AM
blah blah blah blah.

DC universe online! HAHAHAHAH

and final fantasy ? roflcopter, geeeez, how did microsoft miss that beauty. hahahahaha :tease:

shaolinsword
01-21-2009, 04:51 AM
Considering MS have the rights for xiii (however they did it) outside of Japan I'm sure it's a kick in the ass not getting vs as well

I admit DC universe does seem like a pile of crap but you can't say it doesn't have a large market

NIGHT MAYOR
01-21-2009, 05:03 AM
obviously not, i dont pay attention to news about girl games, shits like a role playing book n shit, zelda type shit,

gimmie:

bioshock 2
the new splinter cell
new forza
halo wars
halo ODST

Games you actualy play. im not gunna sit here and bitch to you fools, im the only xbox stan that gives a shit, all you playstation junkies feel like you have to defend your withering console because sales and the community are doing so shitty,

xbox people are actualy playing games online right now, not making lists on "good" games comming, :)

shaolinsword
01-21-2009, 05:13 AM
Bioshock 2 is probably gonna be on the PS3 as well

lol I'm not a playstation junkie but whether you play them or not you can't say there isn't a huge market for RPG games

Rame
01-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Take your arguments to another thread..

Tonystarks420
01-21-2009, 08:43 PM
xbox is for faggots

notice how all the good shit always came out for playstation BEFORE xbox.

the grand theft autos were always made for playstation and slowly progressed to the xbox. and no one can say there were better games then the GTA series. GTA 3 came out for playstation 2 years before it came out for xbox. same with all the tony hawks pro skaters.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-22-2009, 01:45 AM

erhhh, make us ?

notice how all the good shit always came out for playstation BEFORE xbox.

so why does xbox get GTA expansion pack in a couple of months and.......... oh no, playstion NEVER gets them ? :loser:

shaolinsword
01-22-2009, 03:29 AM

This thread went to shit ages ago

so why does xbox get GTA expansion pack in a couple of months and.......... oh no, playstion NEVER gets them ? :loser:

Because MS likes to gamble with their money, which in the case of GTA is an okish move but nothing brilliant

NIGHT MAYOR
01-22-2009, 03:37 AM
This thread went to shit ages ago

Because MS likes to gamble with their money, which in the case of GTA is an okish move but nothing brilliant

i was asking the gta head - if i wanted to get something out of you i would have mentioned mass effect and its role playing.. who am i kidding, its another girl game :9

shaolinsword
01-22-2009, 03:45 AM
i was asking the gta head - if i wanted to get something out of you i would have mentioned mass effect and its role playing.. who am i kidding, its another girl game :9

pml harsh

Mass Effect sucked though

NIGHT MAYOR
01-22-2009, 03:51 AM
you said it, thats the first time i have mentioned it in this "exclusives" thread, i played it for like 20 minutes then took it back to EB.

you got EB in the uk ? i know they have it in the states, great store, dunno about anywhere else but here in aus they have a one week no questions asked return policy, makes gamerscore whoring so easy! play it for a week, finish it, get as many points as you can, then return and get a new game.

i havent done that since halo came out tho.

shaolinsword
01-22-2009, 04:21 AM
We did have, but they disappeared a few years ago for some reason now we got Game and Gamestation where the latter offers 10 day exchange policy on anything

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 06:00 AM
its actualy for genesis/mega drive (sega) so you get an idea of how old that picture must be since there have been many generations of consoles since, and then even realise that the controler would be aqward and annoying to play with to say the least.

good find tho, just a bit slow, peace.

lol what

Mega Drive? Were you serious, Wu had only just come out back then

Never heard of Shaolin Style?

NIGHT MAYOR
01-22-2009, 06:08 AM
sorry i did'nt do the maths ghost, wish i was as good as timelining every thing that happens in life to where the wu were in their career, plus were not talking about that now - wait, your realy cut up about the weed thread arnt you *pats ghost on the head* there are plenty of other threads you'd have a better chance at burning me with, now fuck off to a chamber you hold some wieght in punk.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 06:10 AM
lol mega drive

NIGHT MAYOR
01-22-2009, 06:19 AM
:9

Jet Set
01-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Worst Controller Evar

The combination of Wu-Controller + Wu-Game holds the Bring The Pain Award up high in the sky. Never have I've seen such things being released simultaneously. Even Chef's Luv Shack kept it to a terrible game only. It's like an extreme punishment for those who are already tortured by the weak sluggish controls. Put this in a four player match and give it to the one who loses. It will killl them.

Not knowing there was a controller before Dual Shock is worth a big GET THE FUDGE OUTTA HERE. Saturn was a 2D arcade machine that could port those games much better than the PSX ever handled them. It just got slapped with a 3D chip at the end. Plus it rendered in four point polygons. Programmers just could not work with the two chips. Playstation offered a very excellent library to program on the PSX with. Can't beat that.

Krusha
01-28-2009, 02:16 AM
I Dont care how useful it is, i just like it to way it looks..... its just some collectable Wu-Tang Shit. But main reason of this thread was that i wanted to know how many has got it.

Ginnsey
01-30-2009, 06:53 AM
..........since when did the playstation NOT have analog thumb sticks, HAHAHA.

umm they didnt!!! the newer ones did.... but at 1st definatley not

andy_gza
02-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Yeah well, I got the controller and it's useless for playing but I love it cos it's WU.

Although, to address the other issue this thread is now about, I respect Sony and it's machine cos it's certainly not garbage. But damn.... I'd be mighty fuckin' pissed off if I'd waited and paid that kinda money for it. It just doesn't do enough stuff better than the Xbox (Blu-ray...) for the price tag