PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up

Black Man
01-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Where there is no vision the people will perish - Proverbs 22:1

- Black people are not being quiet, but Black people are going to have to start getting quiet so they can think.

We Black People do not see the war being waged against us becuase we don't want to and because we are afraid. We are engaging in behavior designed specifically to block you out any awareness of the war - our true reality. Our behavior thus forces us into the insanity of hoping and begging - as opposed to the sanity of analysis, specific behavioral pattern design and specific conduct in all areas of people acitivity: economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, pliitics, religion, sex, and war.

A major strategy in the war against the Black collective is the killing of Black males.

This particular form of murder and slaughter is called justifiable homicide.

....we must begin to exercise and use the left side of our brain-computers, the left cerebral hemisphere, which permits us to analyze critically and decode what is happening daily in front of our eyes and to organize a self and group respecting behavioral response to that which the environment is presenting us.

Without critical thinking, however, there is no self respect. Without self respect there is no courage, no self defense, no justice no peace and no progress.

to be continued......

TSA
01-12-2009, 04:12 PM
i dont think anyone cares about black ppl enough to wage a war against them in 2009.
hip hop sucks and is gradually become uncool and the president is black.
i was wondering what your threads would look like these days.
STILL TRILL.

diggy
01-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Where there is no vision the people will perish - Proverbs 22:1...

True.

Why do blacks lack vision?

TSA
01-12-2009, 04:37 PM
vision of what?

WE'RE THE PRESIDENT

you can't say shit

THERES A BLACK PRESIDENT

shit is real.

what are you gonna do, tell me that you can't get a job cause white ppl at super saver have a plot against you?

gtfo, there's a black president, you can't now, or ever again, say shit. That's all obama means, obama is swahilli for you can't say shit nigga.

diggy
01-12-2009, 04:46 PM
vision of what?

Exactly.

You lack vision to not know what I'm talking about.

Hellspawn
01-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Black Man aint even black

TSA
01-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Exactly.

You lack vision to not know what I'm talking about.
what vision? what vision does every single white person alive possess and no black person possesses

black ppl lack vision? in comparison to what

if you can tell me this vision it would shut me up cause that's all im asking for.

THE PRESIDENT IS BLACK these threads are now cooley material.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 09:29 PM
gtfo, there's a black president, you can't now, or ever again, say shit. That's all obama means, obama is swahilli for you can't say shit nigga.

LOL x3

diggy
01-12-2009, 11:39 PM
what vision? what vision does every single white person alive possess and no black person possesses

black ppl lack vision? in comparison to what

if you can tell me this vision it would shut me up cause that's all im asking for.

You're deviating from the issue by talking about white people.

There is no vision in particular to have, but to go anywhere you need vision.

If people are blind they may be mislead by one who leads them to a ditch they cannot get out of.

People with vision are those who see the whole situation for what it is and respond reasonably.

People lacking vision are those who only see part of the situation and their response is insufficient.

One must have vision physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 11:41 PM
since when did diggy become a monk?

TSA
01-13-2009, 12:00 AM
You're deviating from the issue by talking about white people.

There is no vision in particular to have, but to go anywhere you need vision.

If people are blind they may be mislead by one who leads them to a ditch they cannot get out of.

People with vision are those who see the whole situation for what it is and respond reasonably.

People lacking vision are those who only see part of the situation and their response is insufficient.

One must have vision physically, mentally, and spiritually.

you said 'black people lack vision'

THEREFORE it would be in comparison to non-black entities

and since the only races that exist in KTL are black and white, your statement means black ppl lack vision im comparison to whites or other races.

what part of the situation do white people, or anyone non black, see that the average black person not see?

this there a chink-jap-jew-white-mexican training club that gives them vision that blacks are excluded from?

what spiritual physical and mental plain of awareness is a black mall cop lacking that a white mall cop is oozing with?

lack vision?

THE PRESIDENT IS BLACK

FROM SLAVERY TO PRESIDENT

what more vision do you need? telekinesis?

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 12:09 AM
bein high yellow does count for sumthin tho lol

iLLogik
01-13-2009, 12:12 AM
fuck obama hes tryna oppress white people!!!! the whole system is against whites!!! look what they did in oakland!!!!!! obama took control of that white cops mind and made him shoot zey black keed 2 make black people rage against whitesss omffgggg!!!!!

diggy
01-13-2009, 12:35 AM
you said 'black people lack vision'

THEREFORE it would be in comparison to non-black entities

and since the only races that exist in KTL are black and white, your statement means black ppl lack vision im comparison to whites or other races.

I did not say whites HAVE vision cuz in fact they do not. I'm talking about blacks. Let's focus on the topic.

Maybe I should not be so figurative.

Blacks as a group - where are we going?

Visionz
01-13-2009, 01:41 AM
i dont think anyone cares about black ppl enough to wage a war against them in 2009.
hip hop sucks and is gradually become uncool and the president is black.
i was wondering what your threads would look like these days.
STILL TRILL.
you have to understand though that the conditions have been set where they don't have to worry about killing blacks they're doing a perfectly good job of that themselves. lots of guns and drugs and very little jobs or education makes for a bad situation anywhere.

why do they call them PROJECTS?

diggy
01-13-2009, 01:50 AM
Exactly.

The game is rigged.

Rode Block
01-13-2009, 03:04 AM
24% of the black population lives in poverty. 15 years ago 31% of blacks lived in poverty.

That's a 6% decrease over ONE GENERATION. The bad situation seems to be getting better for blacks, not worse.

Visionz
01-13-2009, 03:27 AM
24% of the black population lives in poverty. 15 years ago 31% of blacks lived in poverty.

That's a 6% decrease over ONE GENERATION. The bad situation seems to be getting better for blacks, not worse.
there's a black president so it'd be hard to argue that the situation is getting worse but those numbers are just statistics

and as we all know 37% of the time they're a true reflection of what's going on but then there's the other 43% which is a 89% worse where 23% of the calculations are thrown off by 17% which can lead to a 7% margin of error which actually says that shit didn't get better at all in a poll that's conducted by people who are 98% evil muthaphuckas.

just sayin

Rode Block
01-13-2009, 03:40 AM
there's a black president so it'd be hard to argue that the situation is getting worse but those numbers are just statistics

Obviously. But the numbers still show that blacks have been making progress.

and as we all know 37% of the time they're a true reflection of what's going on but then there's the other 43% which is a 89% worse where 23% of the calculations are thrown off by 17% which can lead to a 7% margin of error which actually says that shit didn't get better at all in a poll that's conducted by people who are 98% evil muthaphuckas.

just sayin

LMAO. Guessing you've never taken a statistics class before? I know you were just joking, but the statistics I posted are about 90% accurate.

YungSunny
01-13-2009, 05:52 AM
vision of what?

WE'RE THE PRESIDENT

you can't say shit

THERES A BLACK PRESIDENT

shit is real.

what are you gonna do, tell me that you can't get a job cause white ppl at super saver have a plot against you?

So when obama was elected a big wave of racial acceptance magically sweeped America?
Not that simple, buddy.

Prolifical ENG
01-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Black Man aint even black

Well, his topics are mostly about black people and he uses the words "we" and "our" throughout his posts. Thats what makes it confusing.

http://www.feanor.net/z0r/shock/whiteblack.swf

TSA
01-13-2009, 02:03 PM
So when obama was elected a big wave of racial acceptance magically sweeped America?
Not that simple, buddy.
who gives a fuck if your accepted lol? why do you have to be accepted by white people, how fucking cares? this 2009, there's nothing they can do that you can't. I dont give a fuck if im accepted, THE PRESIDENT IS BLACK.

TSA
01-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Well, his topics are mostly about black people and he uses the words "we" and "our" throughout his posts. Thats what makes it confusing.

http://www.feanor.net/z0r/shock/whiteblack.swf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!

im gonna leave that up all day long! LMAO! it doesn't get old

TSA
01-13-2009, 02:09 PM
I did not say whites HAVE vision cuz in fact they do not. I'm talking about blacks. Let's focus on the topic.

Maybe I should not be so figurative.

Blacks as a group - where are we going?
TO THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE, lol.
where do we need to go? we're americans, just like anyone else, we dont need to be going anywhere nobody else is going.

if whites don't have vision, asians don't have vision, mexicans don't have vision and arabs don't have vision they its safe to say human beings don't have vision.

you have to understand though that the conditions have been set where they don't have to worry about killing blacks they're doing a perfectly good job of that themselves. lots of guns and drugs and very little jobs or education makes for a bad situation anywhere.

why do they call them PROJECTS?
well the PRESIDENT IS BLACK, lets see how he handles that little ditty.
I mean, the most the average black person can do is vote for someone they feel can change that, and they did, in unprecidented unison and numbers, waited in line for hours, days sometimes, nobody else is doing that

WHAT MORE VISION DO YOU NEED

diggy
01-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Obviously. But the numbers still show that blacks have been making progress...

...the statistics I posted are about 90% accurate.

The numbers lie cuz they are from a sample of people.

Prolifical ENG
01-13-2009, 08:50 PM

I guess it depends where that information is from. It shouldnt be too hard to get census data of incomes...not sure if they really do ethnicity like they used to.

Rode Block
01-13-2009, 09:02 PM

They got those number from 2,006 COUNTIES in the USA. There's about 3,100 counties. That's almost 2/3 of the entire COUNTRY. A "large" sample in statistics is considered anything over 30%. In this case they got about 65% of the entire population. THESE NUMBERS ARE 90% ACCURATE . You can lie to yourself and say that isn't true, but in the end you're just trying to make everything harder than it has to be.

I guess it depends where that information is from. It shouldnt be too hard to get census data of incomes...not sure if they really do ethnicity like they used to.

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/income_wealth/012528.html

Latest one I can find was from 2007 (released in 2008). They show the percentage of blacks, hispanics, whites, and asians living in poverty.

You can scroll to the bottom where they give you a PDF explaining HOW they achieved the samples.

diggy
01-13-2009, 11:49 PM
...That's almost 2/3 of the entire COUNTRY. A "large" sample in statistics is considered anything over 30%. In this case they got about 65% of the entire population.

65% does not represent the entire population. It is bad math.

THESE NUMBERS ARE 90% ACCURATE . .

90% is not accurate enough.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 12:14 AM
diggy if you weren't a joker id slap you with ilz's right tit

Black Man
01-14-2009, 11:18 AM
- It is well known that when you do anything, unless you understand its actual circumstances, its nature and its relations to other things, you will not know the laws governing it, or know hot to do it, or be able to do it well. - Mao Tse-Tung

- All Black people must begin to understand in depth WHY we are witnessing Black males being shot dead almost daily by white males in uniforms and WHY it will soon escalate to more than one per day. Without the specific understanding of why we are seeing this behavior, we are unable to organize behaviors to meet this war strategy effectively.

- Black people everywhere must begin to understand WHY the Black collective, and Black males in particular, have been under intensive attack for the past 2,000 years. Indeed, Jesus was a Black male who was lynched by uniformed white male Roman soldiers 2,000 years ago, as a result of the same war that has continuted into the presend day extension of the same Roman (white) empire.

- The critical question for Black people is "who is the real enemy?"

- In the global white supremacy system, ALL persons classified as non-white are outside the white power spetrum and are, in effect, the real enemy.

- In the context of global white supremacy, the only permanent enemies are those persons capable of white geneitc annihilation, meaning Black and all other non-white peoples (most specifically males).

Rode Block
01-14-2009, 11:35 PM
65% does not represent the entire population. It is bad math.

No it isn't, wtf? Learn statistics before you make BS statements.

Like I said before anything over 30% in statistics is considered to be a large sample size. This was done with over 65%!

90% is not accurate enough.

90% accurate means you give it a 10% room for error. Meaning anywhere from 22-26% of the black population is in poverty, but it will most likely be 24%

You make everything harder than it has to be. The facts are right in front of your face, stop ignoring them and WAKE UP

ALCATRAZ
01-14-2009, 11:36 PM
ugh i hate statistics......im not even sayin they aint accurate but they are just annoying as fuck....