PDA

View Full Version : The New Black Panters and other bullshit pro-black movements

TSA
01-12-2009, 04:29 PM
i was watching something about them in Nat Geo. I firmly believe, as the original panters do, that they're dickless and cowardly, and one of many degenerations of the original pan african movement which include all the bullshit religions (accept rastafari), black hebrews, and other colossal embarassments that aren't in anyway claimed by blacks.

an original black panter made a good statement about them "i have seen 1 program under their name started to help the community.

and that's very true, i looked it up, none.

Instead they sit there in their bullshit african attire and start spewing hate and weak minded kids with hate inside of them, instead of building a strong community like the originals were doing.

the black panters wasn't about white ppl, it was about doing what you can to help poor black ppl in need and taking ACTION.

i think the civil rights movement degenerating into packs of shithole hate groups that don't help people but instead manipulate the hate they have in themselves as opposed to helping to cure it.

i mean, the movements achievements outwiegh this 100 fold cause nobody acknowledges these losers who represent .004% of blacks and aren't invited to anyones BBQs, but the hate speech has to stop, who cares?

who fuckin cares? you think the average white person walking down the street has any power over you? or has anything to do with your life? or the president isn't black?

show your dick or gtfo

YungSunny
01-12-2009, 06:22 PM
It's called parents.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 06:30 PM
welcome 2 tha party

snapple
01-12-2009, 09:14 PM
"i was watching something about them in Nat Geo. I firmly believe, as the original panters do, that they're dickless and cowardly,"

you sound ignorant. you watched a TV program...fuck do you kno about anything lol....

diggy
01-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Cash Rules.

Those groups should first get into business, give jobs, build schools and improve the neighborhoods.

They talk too much; they are not about action.

TSA
01-12-2009, 09:20 PM
go sign. all 'black leaders' do is run their gay irrelevant mouth.
also 'snapple' im 400 times more informed about the world then you.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Can't have one or two chains, we need three of dem
Can't have one or two guns without squeezin 'em
On our own people and, fuck black leaders
Cause whites ain't got none leadin them, the rhythm is cosmic
Nas is divinity, the deity's prophetless
All get down and get up
Victims walkin 'round with Down's Syndrome, all stuck
Faintin, shoutin, catchin Holy Ghost in church
Scared to do it for ourselves 'less we see somebody doin it first
We begged, we prayed, petitioned and demostrated
Just to make another generation - black zombies

lol @ nas destroying his fathers generation thru rhyme

lol @ nas losing at life but still being smarter than 90% of tha rap game

TSA
01-12-2009, 09:25 PM
no he's not. he's dumb as hell, but he has a good point. all these nations of the 15 lost zulu need to go eat a dick.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Im sorry but I dont know what a "Panter" is.

snapple
01-12-2009, 09:31 PM
go sign. all 'black leaders' do is run their gay irrelevant mouth.
also 'snapple' im 400 times more informed about the world then you.

i don't kno what world you live in TSA.

diggy
01-12-2009, 09:33 PM
The very fact blacks look up to and seek a "black leader" shows that the slave mentality is still alive.

One thing I like and respect about 5%/NGE is the teaching of Self/Saviour. The only saviour is self. Help yourself. Stop looking around for some "leader" who is leading you nowhere but is only flapping his lips.

That "leader" people seek has a brain like everyone else, so people should use their own brain to make choices.

Does the potential of black people depend on a "black leader"?

What happens to black people when that "leader" is no longer there to lead?

Will blacks just give up on life?

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 09:35 PM
i don't kno what world you live in TSA.

He lives in a world where he is 400 times more informed than you.

Not 399.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 09:36 PM
The very fact blacks look up to and seek a "black leader" shows that the slave mentality is still alive.

YA THINK?!

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Im pretty sure whites still look for a leader as well.

I actually had to listen to people defend Bush today about his press conference.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 09:40 PM
What happens to black people when that "leader" is no longer there to lead?

Will blacks just give up on life?

stop coonin we been thru too much shit thruout history to give up on life once jesse jackson and tha reverend pass on.........

diggy
01-12-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm not "coonin". I was making a point. I don't know why people act like these people are important to black people. Some blacks look to them like they are Gods. That needs to stop.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 10:50 PM
What Are The Other Bull Shit Movements?

Do They Have Names?

TSA
01-12-2009, 11:14 PM
i agree with diggy
Im pretty sure whites still look for a leader as well.

I actually had to listen to people defend Bush today about his press conference.
LMAO! that press conference was more quoteable then a Charles Jones Home Improvement book and Duh PCP EP combine

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 11:27 PM
i agree with diggy

i dont get how there are three black people right here in this thread who disagree with the idea of black leaders and worshiping their words yet you two claim that there is some mystery epidemic amongst the black community that makes us worship these figures like they are gods.... to me all i see is two niggaz tryna place themselves above their people by actin like you guys didnt buy into tha hype, but everyone else did....

get off ur high horse...u two arent tha only black humans who know how to think logically