PDA

View Full Version : trying to be accepted by the hookers of wucorp

TSA
01-12-2009, 04:34 PM
what gives? some of you gays flat out fall in love

e-flirting? really nigga? this is what hip hop is about in 2009?

quit acting dickless guys, this is worst then talking about your poster style.

"aaahhh yaeya mama, i wanna skeet on your foot"
"hahahh! your giving me the attention i dont get in real life silly!"
"aaaah yaeya mama, i wanna skeet on your foot"

ITS WUTANG NIGGA
AINT NOTHING CHANGED NIGGA
STILL SHAME ON A NIGGA
WHO TRIED TO RUN GAME.

remember when rae on duck season says faggot and bitch at the same time?

yeah.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Last night I had cybersex with some random girl on AIM and it was kind of funny. At some point it became clear the girl was no older than 15 and I kind of got off on that. I felt dirty afterwards though, so no jasper.

Anyway, I left the conversation open because I don't really give a fuck and went to bed. A few hours later I got woken up by my girlfriend who just came home and she was yelling stuff at me and I couldn't help but laugh. She saw the cybersex thing and was furious and shit. I still couldn't stop laughing so she assumed I pulled a prank on her and started laughing too.

Anal times.

Tyler Durden
01-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Who's e-flirtin'

Art?

Senator C. Palantine
01-12-2009, 04:49 PM
I was thinking of making this same thread.

Gen Chat is a place to take the piss out of all the other 48 people who still care about Deck's Triumph verse.

Then as soon as a girl posts they all on the Dick (literally in some cases).

Faggits gonna be writing poetry soon.

I mean, what do you faggits think is going to happen? Their going to send you noods and travel to see you. Oh, shit....

Tage
01-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Gen Chat is a place to take the piss out of all the other 48 people who still care about Deck's Triumph verse.

hahahahahaha... oh shit, now am i on palantines dick...? {:(

... i just scored me some weed nigga... im good for the night! :dududu:

Dokuro
01-12-2009, 05:08 PM
yo TSA i want to skeet in the back of your knee ----super homo

Koolish
01-12-2009, 05:12 PM
you should see PS3 home man, none of the girls look ugly in that thing, and so every girl has at some point some guy going up to them

"hey baby"

you don't build game on the internet damn it.

Tyler Durden
01-12-2009, 05:17 PM
^^^Yeah, my wifes got an account, when were drunk as fuck she goes on, she gets like 30 adds a fuckin hour. She's got an American account too, she's called Atlanta_7. Tons of people just running up to her saying "Sup" fags

Senator C. Palantine
01-12-2009, 05:19 PM
What the fuck are you 2 faggits talking about?

Yo MsRza, PM me.

HANZO
01-12-2009, 05:28 PM
yes i agree..

Palantines obsession with females on the internet is disturbing.

YungSunny
01-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Ay any girls on here want a reach-a-round call me.

IrOnMaN
01-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Last night I had cybersex with some random girl on AIM and it was kind of funny. At some point it became clear the girl was no older than 15 and I kind of got off on that. I felt dirty afterwards though, so no jasper.

Anyway, I left the conversation open because I don't really give a fuck and went to bed. A few hours later I got woken up by my girlfriend who just came home and she was yelling stuff at me and I couldn't help but laugh. She saw the cybersex thing and was furious and shit. I still couldn't stop laughing so she assumed I pulled a prank on her and started laughing too.

Anal times.

You're still with the same pretty chick, right?

TSA
01-12-2009, 08:52 PM
^ahahahahahhaAHHaahah!!

you can hear the purity of soul in his posts

Professor Poopsnagle
01-13-2009, 06:24 AM
You're still with the same pretty chick, right?
Yeah she's ok.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-13-2009, 06:39 AM
thread starter =

*asks for nudes off girls on the net - c'mon man women walk around naked in your homeland.

*poses with scarfs and puppies for female approval - even if this was a joke which i highly doubt (for nothing to gain only loose) having a scarf available for the photo shoot is fuckin odd.

*fuckin MASSIVE nostrils - ha peep that shit man, our australia'n aboriginals say "dam bra, you got some big wind pipes"

*player hater - read first post

*has his photo on ebums world under 'myspace loosers' - fuckin classic, check it out, there is a link one of the photo threads.

Blackula Spectacula
01-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Tissa is a major Hypocrite and he's still super ugly in 2009.

DJMethods
01-13-2009, 07:42 AM
I have an e-crush on Blackula and IlzLoadent.

ilzPotent
01-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Dj - resend it - I cleared up some space.

TSA
01-13-2009, 01:58 PM
thread starter =

*asks for nudes off girls on the net - c'mon man women walk around naked in your homeland.- i didn't ask for the first one at all, she just flung her diarreha twat at me while you gays were falling love and i asked for the rest.

*poses with scarfs and puppies for female approval - even if this was a joke which i highly doubt (for nothing to gain only loose) having a scarf available for the photo shoot is fuckin odd.- i didn't do it for female approval i did it for our better me

*fuckin MASSIVE nostrils - ha peep that shit man, our australia'n aboriginals say "dam bra, you got some big wind pipes"- No they don't they've never seen me, wtf?

*player hater - read first post- PLAYER! this is PLAYER shit?! this is how ya'll play in 2009? wwwwwwooowowwwww

*has his photo on ebums world under 'myspace loosers' - fuckin classic, check it out, there is a link one of the photo threads.- oohhhh dear

TOTAYALDFG EEFFER!

NIGHT MAYOR
01-13-2009, 02:35 PM
:]

NIGHT MAYOR
01-13-2009, 02:42 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/871076/

fuckin classic

ilzPotent
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1262/1436042005_aeafa00a1e.jpg

01-13-2009, 04:56 PM
I'll trade you guys some of my nudes for Blackula's new batch. PM me.