PDA

View Full Version : 50 Calls Kanye A Faggot, Lil Wayne A Junkie

Crack Killz
01-12-2009, 05:39 PM
50 Cent is not one to watch what he says, and a recent interview he did on Shade45 proves that. 50 says that parts of his new song "Play This On The Radio" are a response to a track Lil Wayne released called "Louisianimal," an apparent diss towards 50. The G-Unit general says that Lil Wayne should say he is sorry for releasing the diss, even if it was old. 50 continued futher by calling Lil Wayne a junkie saying Weezy might exhaust the public at the rate he's going.

50's next target was his long time rival, Kanye West. Calling Kanye a 'Faggot' 50 says that "808s & Heartbreak" is an R&B record that was supposed to brick. 50 says that Kanye can't sing a chorus and shouldn't sing on an album.

Besides going off on others, 50 did manage to talk about himself. 50 says a mixed version of his new single "I Get It In" will come on Monday. 50 says he will get Dr Dre and Eminem to come to his L.A. & Detroit shows and even says "Im A Blogger now."

watch the video here - http://www.rapbasement.com/50-cent/011209-50-cent-calls-lil-wayne-a-junkie-calls-kanye-west-a-faggot-talks-new-music-and-eminem-dre.html

SL33
01-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Weezy might exhaust the public at the rate he's going.

50 says that Kanye can't sing a chorus and shouldn't sing on an album.

]

look who's talking. i think he needs beef and he'll look for any kind of it.

Crack Killz
01-12-2009, 05:47 PM
look who's talking. i think he needs beef and he'll look for any kind of it.

I'm sure it's to promote his new album.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-12-2009, 05:51 PM
lol 50 is always at least funny. good on him for going to visit Prodigy.

I like 50 as a person, not so much as an artist.

for people who dont know though lil wayne is addicted to more than one prescription drug. i dont hink its a laughing matter though, one of the drugs is impossible to to come off, if you try to come off it theres a good chance the cold turkey reaction will kill you.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 05:56 PM
its kinda sad that everytime i hear news about 50 its just him bashing another rapper..............thats seriously tha only time i hear of him..........poor fiddy

Monkdude
01-12-2009, 06:25 PM
while it seems hypocritical he is right about kanye. kanye is such a faggot

5hundred&one
01-12-2009, 06:33 PM
yeah kanye's mad gay. He should never have started rapping. He still makes better music than 50 though.

djskillz
01-12-2009, 06:36 PM
I dislike dude's music but he hit the nail on the head for both these dudes. Sucks for Wayne though. Dude really does need some help.

crds
01-12-2009, 06:38 PM

for people who dont know though lil wayne is addicted to more than one prescription drug. i dont hink its a laughing matter though, one of the drugs is impossible to to come off, if you try to come off it theres a good chance the cold turkey reaction will kill you.

here's hoping

sdeblasi
01-12-2009, 06:42 PM

Yea dude i was reading some random magazine article my friend had that was like all about Wayne's life....shit is real serious....the article said he's constantly doin that codeine mix and sizzurp shit...and when hes not performing hes just doin drugs in his studio and girls literally go to his house/studio sit in a chair and wait to get fucked....this is all from a article tho not from me

YungSunny
01-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Musical geniuses always go downhill.
Michael Jackson
ODB
Laurynn Hill
Kanye

swizz-chef
01-12-2009, 07:01 PM
lol 50 is always at least funny.

sign on that.

Kenny Powers
01-12-2009, 09:54 PM
HAHAHA i agree with 50 on this one.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 10:16 PM

maybe you should send him flowers and a cut out construction paper heart

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Yea dude i was reading some random magazine article my friend had that was like all about Wayne's life....shit is real serious....the article said he's constantly doin that codeine mix and sizzurp shit...and when hes not performing hes just doin drugs in his studio and girls literally go to his house/studio sit in a chair and wait to get fucked....this is all from a article tho not from me

HAHAHAHA @ sitting in a chair and waiting to get fucked by a junkie. Im sure theres a few ppl on this message board would kill to be in that position.

METHODKillah36
01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Me and my boy were talking about this...Imagine 50 went hard at Wayne, and they actually started beefing...That could potentially revive mainstream rap...And even if it has to be 50 Cent, I'd love to see someone finally bring Lil Wayne back down to size or just completely wreck his career.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 10:37 PM
maybe some one could slip codeine into the formula 50

11th Chamber
01-12-2009, 11:16 PM
he speaks the truth

I agree completely with his statement on Oprah/Beyonce/Jay-Z

TSA
01-12-2009, 11:26 PM
I agree with fif. but lets be real. that coward would never say that to Oliver De Coque.

Ldh1G12NxOc

fuckin OTIMKPU had membership in the Star Social Club?
WHAT?!
and THE PEOPLES CLUB!?

gtfo nigga

TGambino
01-12-2009, 11:51 PM
lol that is nothin new everyone knows kanye is a faggot and wayne is a junkie but because 50 said it people gonna be all shocked...he's jus sayin what everyone already knows...

adrianoter
01-12-2009, 11:56 PM
This is gettin like that final battle scene in 8 Mile. 50 aint sayin nothin nobody heard before, he gonna find himself on the left field with no fucken support. He needs some new info on Wayne and kanye (who is the straightest gay man Ive ever seen). His show got canned too. Bet thats smartin real bad.

Edgar Erebus
01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
50 continued futher by calling Lil Wayne a junkie saying Weezy might exhaust the public at the rate he's going.

50's next target was his long time rival, Kanye West. Calling Kanye a 'Faggot' 50 says that "808s & Heartbreak" is an R&B record that was supposed to brick. 50 says that Kanye can't sing a chorus and shouldn't sing on an album.

He's right. He's usually wrong about everything, but this time he's right.

Especially about this:

Weezy might exhaust the public at the rate he's going.... 'cause that was the main thing that ruined Wu-Tang.

NY_Mami
01-13-2009, 04:58 PM
I don't know why I chuckled when I saw the title..... I actually co-sign 50 on this one....

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Agree'd, I like 50 as a person, but his music is wack now (some of his mixtapes bang though).

Afficial_Nastee
01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Totally agree on what he says bout that faggot kanye ....

Edgar Erebus
01-15-2009, 05:45 PM
I like 50 as a person

http://k43.pbase.com/u23/blu92in99/upload/37025945.niggaplease.bmp

Prolifical ENG
01-15-2009, 06:05 PM
lol @ 50 tryin to stay "relevent"