PDA

View Full Version : I learned something new about Rednecks today

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 11:17 PM
After 8 years of having Bush in office they still defend the guy and say things like: "Well he had it harder than any president ever in office, he had to deal with 9/11"

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 11:23 PM
eh whatever

Art Vandelay
01-12-2009, 11:24 PM
well if that's the case, lincoln had it the toughest, because when he took office, half of the country was already gone.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 11:27 PM
well if that's the case, lincoln had it the toughest, because when he took office, half of the country was already gone. I guess, I mean we were killing each other werent we?

Visionz
01-12-2009, 11:27 PM
rednecks seem to have a genetic disposition for becoming crank-heads

paranoid ones that are scared to death of being defrauded for money they don't have

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Bush Jr. was a bad president. Clinton was not as good as everyone thought.

Clinton started to deregulate banking...he was the one responsible for the economy if you really think about it and wanna trace it. Bush just got us into the mess with the foreign policy.

Art Vandelay
01-12-2009, 11:29 PM
martin van buren, now that was a good president.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 11:29 PM
I think its funny how its ok to discrimminate against rednecks ( a derogatory and vague term itself), yet some of you are so disgusted with other bigoted rants.

Visionz
01-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Bush Jr. was a bad president. Clinton was not as good as everyone thought.

Clinton started to deregulate banking...he was the one responsible for the economy if you really think about it and wanna trace it. Bush just got us into the mess with the foreign policy.

if you can take what Ron Paul has to say on the matter at face value then the problem actually started with Nixon

the Bush-led congress in 2000 de-regulated the futures market of energy leading up to the bullshit gas cost we've seen during his terms

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 11:30 PM
I think its funny how its ok to discrimminate against rednecks ( a derogatory and vague term itself), yet some of you are so disgusted with other bigoted rants.

I'm allowed to cuz I live with them.

Its basically like being black and calling some one ya nigga

Visionz
01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
its not very vague when you're dealing with one

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 11:40 PM
if you can take what Ron Paul has to say on the matter at face value then the problem actually started with Nixon

You are absolutely right about this.

TSA
01-12-2009, 11:47 PM
rednecks seem to have a genetic disposition for becoming crank-heads

paranoid ones that are scared to death of being defrauded for money they don't have
holy shit, it's true. i know this redneck that DESTORYS all recites and any paper with his name.

im talking rips it up. chews it, then throws it away, real compulsive about it.

doesn't wanna get scammed out of his 2 bedroom duplex and 91 ford taurus.

Visionz
01-12-2009, 11:51 PM
holy shit, it's true. i know this redneck that DESTORYS all recites and any paper with his name.

im talking rips it up. chews it, then throws it away, real compulsive about it.

doesn't wanna get scammed out of his 2 bedroom duplex and 91 ford taurus.
ahahahahaahaha they won't even be doing no real dirt but they're still convinced the CIA's after their ass

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 11:52 PM
so everyone in KTL is a redneck??

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2009, 11:54 PM
so everyone in KTL is a redneck??

This isnt about ppl or sections on this site, its about ppl in real life

Visionz
01-12-2009, 11:59 PM
This isnt about ppl or sections on this site, its about ppl in real life
you really do know a couple huh?

would suck to be roomates w/ em if that's the case. I know the surgery on the TV @ 5 in the mornin gets annoyin as fuck after awhile

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2009, 12:01 AM
yes i live with them, and one whos older than me accepts the fact that hes not very intelligent and doesnt speak on politics or even votes. he keeps his mouth shut so he doesnt get put in his place.

(except he goes to the polls and writes his name in on the ballot?) lol

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 12:02 AM
you two bigots make me sick to considered part of the white race

Visionz
01-13-2009, 12:03 AM
yes i live with them, and one whos older than me accepts the fact that hes not very intelligent and doesnt speak on politics or even votes. he keeps his mouth shut so he doesnt get put in his place.

(except he goes to the polls and writes his name in on the ballot?) lol
ahahaha, word

Visionz
01-13-2009, 12:04 AM
don't get mad at me if someone you love is younger than 40 and down to their last three teeth, I didn't have nothing to do with that shit

netscape check two
01-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Mr. President, so what is your take on environmental issues?

Well.. Umm... 9/11. Self chuckle.

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2009, 12:06 AM

Go eat a dick.

I'm just fed up with pieces of shit who have drank and smoked themselves retarded, believing they know whats best for the country.

Maybe you should take a road trip and take a look around at how many dumb ass people we have in our country.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 12:08 AM
Go eat a dick.

I'm just fed up with pieces of shit who have drank and smoked themselves retarded, believing they know whats best for the country.

Maybe you should take a road trip and take a look around at how many dumb ass people we have in our country.

I've been to the SOuth. I would NEVER live in the south. So i actually agree with you. I did not realize the seriousness with which you were posting.

don't get mad at me if someone you love is younger than 40 and down to their last three teeth, I didn't have nothing to do with that shit

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

she's also a longhorns fan.

TSA
01-13-2009, 12:09 AM
^basically.
Here's some videos of a the Prince of America. the king of white trash drunks. i know him.

fed9H8K975k

slang editorial
Rubbah- When you take a used condom and use the sperm to breed the donors DNA against his will

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2009, 12:09 AM
This thread is serious enough for this:

http://msp261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/bluestizntx_lady/FridayDance.gif

Visionz
01-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Go eat a dick.

I hear the numbers are astounding. Its pretty much why I don't really go too far outside of Austin on the regular. I've been driving around with my inspection sticker out for three years and not got a ticket for it yet so its nice when the cops got the priorities straight. The people here are cool as fuck, no need to chase after no dumb shit.

TSA
01-13-2009, 12:11 AM
TEkS5A94qIg

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2009, 12:14 AM
TEkS5A94qIg

I remember seeing these vids a while back. Doods a beast.

Visionz
01-13-2009, 12:15 AM
I've been to the SOuth. I would NEVER live in the south. So i actually agree with you. I did not realize the seriousness with which you were posting.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

she's also a longhorns fan.

ahaha, they're fans cuz they watch on TV though. I think being a fan of teams that are outside of a state or vacinity that you either grew up in, originally from, or got a lot of family in, then you're on some punk-ass traitor bullshit. I hope they enjoy rooting for a team they most likely never have a chance of seeing play live.

but yeah Austin is one of the coolest cities in America, I'm not surprised we got alot of fans.

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2009, 12:17 AM
its pretty laid back here too..

http://showtime.arkansasonline.com/e/img/movies/2009/gran2_0109.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 12:18 AM
theres no texas fans up here.

Its all Ohio State, some Michigan (usually the front runners) but now you dont hear from them cuz we are dominating them and they suck.
Same with the NOtre Dame fans that are dwindling.

Visionz
01-13-2009, 12:19 AM

have you seen that yet?? I haven't but I wish they titled it

"You sunzuvbitches better get off my porch.......The Movie"

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 12:19 AM

where do you live?

TSA
01-13-2009, 12:22 AM
I remember seeing these vids a while back. Doods a beast.

DOOD, a guy named Mike Miller held him down at the age of 13 and gave him blow jobs for 15 years straight.

It turns out he was was the prince of america and the kennedys want his sperm to breed the royal family.

Carolyn Kennedy was the first of his illegitimate seed.

thats why they made Miller Chill beer. Cause when Mike Miller would get tired of sucking his dick he would chill and let someone else do it while drinking a beer.

:{