PDA

View Full Version : so whats everyone's problem with joe buck?

THE W
01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
seems like a levelheaded guy, has a great voice for the game(s), but everyone seems to hate his guts.

what'edo?

Dirty Knowledge
01-13-2009, 05:09 AM
I hate his lack of respect and enthusiasm anytime anyone NY does something exciting in a game he calls. The Eli - Tyree play in the SB last year was so lame when he called it. His Yankees 90's dynasty calls were whack. He just has no respect for true greatness while all the while thinking thats exactly what he is.

"HI IM JOE, THATS TROY"

Oh shit thanks Joe, I almost forgot you were the small nerd looking fuck and Troy was the 6 foot QB swamping your bitch ass.

Crackhead Bob
01-13-2009, 07:12 AM
It's MacCarver I have the problem with.

Come Honor Face
01-13-2009, 07:31 AM
Hate em both! MacCarver"s a dickhole! I disagree with Joe Buck having a good voice, and doing his job well. The guy is annoying as a severe case of poison sumac.

Queen Of Poetry
01-13-2009, 07:43 AM
I have no problem with Joe Buck.............now Deion Sanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always talkin about Philly and the Eagles..............he's an ass!

Crackhead Bob
01-13-2009, 07:52 AM
I have no problem with Joe Buck.............now Deion Sanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always talkin about Philly and the Eagles..............he's an ass!I like Deion Sanders because he dumped three buckets of cold water on MacCarver.

Queen Of Poetry
01-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Seriously, duke's a nut. he needs to stick to reality TV with all the other nuts!

Come Honor Face
01-13-2009, 08:00 AM
Sanders bitched MacCarver!!!! That was hilarious!!! LMAO just think about it now.

Orion Nebulus
01-13-2009, 09:23 AM
I hate his lack of respect and enthusiasm anytime anyone NY does something exciting in a game he calls. The Eli - Tyree play in the SB last year was so lame when he called it. His Yankees 90's dynasty calls were whack. He just has no respect for true greatness while all the while thinking thats exactly what he is.

"HI IM JOE, THATS TROY"

Oh shit thanks Joe, I almost forgot you were the small nerd looking fuck and Troy was the 6 foot QB swamping your bitch ass.

Co-sign. I was about to use the same example. That Eli-Tyree play was one of the greatest plays in SB history....you would think he would call that play with more excitement. Jim Nance and Phil Simms are the best combo in my opinion.

baby jesus
01-13-2009, 10:06 AM
I Dont Mind Him To Much And He's A Lot Better At Baseball He Should Just Stick With That But He Fucked Up The Tynes Game Winning Field Goal Against The Packers If You Go Back And Listen To That He Non Chalantly Goes The Kick Is Good The Giants Are Going To The Superbowl In A Very Lackluster Way.

More Ethusiasm Maybe Although I Like His Jim Leyritz Home Run Call Against The Braves. He Also Comes Off As A Know It All Sometimes Which Rubs Me The Wrong Way Like Your The Play By Play Guy Not The Analyst.

THE W
01-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Hate em both! MacCarver"s a dickhole! I disagree with Joe Buck having a good voice, and doing his job well. The guy is annoying as a severe case of poison sumac.
you from new york too?

Come Honor Face
01-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Charleston WV

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 11:05 AM
JOe Buck is boring. I dont really like him.

I cant stand Al Michaels doing anything.

I liked Costas doing the baseball games but he used to suck yankee cock a little too much.

THom Brennaman aint bad.

Queen Of Poetry
01-13-2009, 11:08 AM
I like Tony Siragusa

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 11:11 AM
sideline reporters are a sideshow

Queen Of Poetry
01-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Whatever............I enjoy listening to him............

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 11:18 AM
that cuz you a woman with a brain a third the size of a mans.....its science

Queen Of Poetry
01-13-2009, 11:22 AM
that cuz you a woman with a brain a third the size of a mans.....its science

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Crackhead Bob
01-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Is there any doubt at all that Kevin Harlin shits on all these so called announcers.

11th Chamber
01-13-2009, 12:46 PM
It's MacCarver I have the problem with.

yea he's a faggot

I accually dont mind Joe Buck

THE W
01-13-2009, 01:07 PM
yeah joe isnt the best but he gets the job done. same with al michaels. i dont mind mccarver either.

they certainly arent as good as brent musburger, marve albert, or kevin harlen.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Hubie Brown is the best in the NBA. ANd the guy who usually does it with him is good.

Football, i used to like Pat Summerall and John Madden. Now, I like Nantz and Simms or Dick Enberg and Simms

baby jesus
01-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Mike Breen Is Real Good In Basketball I Think Simms And Nantz Suck I Hate Cbs's Coverage Of Football And I'm A Giants Fan And Really Dont Like Simms As An Analyst.

Dirty Knowledge
01-16-2009, 07:44 PM
PHILosophy aahahahah

Simms is G.

But no one beats Gene Deckerhoff. Bob Papa is clean with it.

And yeah Joe Bucks Tynes FG in GB was laaame as fuck too I forgot about that one!!

I love Heat TV announcers Eric Reed and the Coach (forget his name right now it's close to the Czars so I don't wanna get em confused)

Dirty Knowledge
01-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Hubie Brown is the best in the NBA. ANd the guy who usually does it with him is good.

Football, i used to like Pat Summerall and John Madden. Now, I like Nantz and Simms or Dick Enberg and Simms

Hubie Brown is GARBAGE!! AHAHaha figures though

And who's the dude on CBS who usually does the 2nd games when the good ones are a blowout and they do bonus?

He always get mad fucking hype even if the play goes for not.

The NFL films dude who does the game of the week on the radio completely SUCKS. He fucks shit up so bad.

Dirty Knowledge
01-16-2009, 07:49 PM
the iggles radio guy sounds like he been calling their games for a long time. i like that dude too.

GZAjector
01-17-2009, 12:19 AM
as much as i hate dallas, i don't mind troy aikman as an announcer. unlike the other cowboy gaylords, he's pretty unbiased. joe buck on the other hand, i fucking hate. i dunno why, but i do.

Visionz
01-17-2009, 11:14 PM
anyone remember when Randy Moss fakes like he's mooning the crowd in Green Bay after the Vikings won in Lambeau (I think it was either a playoff game or a game to go to the playoffs) and Buck goes "That is the most disgusting thing I've EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE"
............well aren't you a sheltered little bitch

I've hated his ass from there on out

GZAjector
01-17-2009, 11:26 PM
LOL

yeah i remember that shit now

get the fuck out of here with the most disgusting thing you ever saw in your life joe buck!

you ain't lying, sheltered like a fucking turtle

lololol

whitey
01-18-2009, 12:20 PM
joe buck is a little faggot.

mad funny one time last season frank tv. dude made funny of troy aikman when he got caught putting on cover up before he went on the air. so next week joe buck puts some on on live tv and was like "what do you think of that frank you ass" or some shit like that.

so frank comes back the week after in the pacino get up. and was like (in pacino voice)...."well uh joe see the joke about troy is funny because hes precieved as a manly man...ehh you...." something to that affect. straight calling him a little bitch basically.

check two
01-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah, like has been said, Joe Buck comes off as arrogant and he's one of the most boring commentators to listen to. Nobody can mess with Dick Enberg. He's the GOD. He also does tennis games with skill. Dick Stockton is good also. In basketball, Bill Walton is funny, and Hubie Brown is skilled. Jeff Van Gundy kinda just says whatever he wants during the games too. lol

GZAjector
01-18-2009, 12:50 PM
joe buck is a little faggot.

mad funny one time last season frank tv. dude made funny of troy aikman when he got caught putting on cover up before he went on the air. so next week joe buck puts some on on live tv and was like "what do you think of that frank you ass" or some shit like that.

so frank comes back the week after in the pacino get up. and was like (in pacino voice)...."well uh joe see the joke about troy is funny because hes precieved as a manly man...ehh you...." something to that affect. straight calling him a little bitch basically.hahaha yes

there is so much gay terminology in football.

i've heard them say shit like,

"jason taylor came right in jeff garcia's face on that play"

"he squirted up the hole in the middle"

"ball handler"

"packers"

THE W
01-18-2009, 01:58 PM
looks like everybodies favorite announcer is calling the cards/eagles game.

b-dolo
01-18-2009, 02:30 PM
fuck I hate joe buck, especially after the randy moss thing he overblew,
nice though when march madness come we won't have billy buttpacker no mo