PDA

View Full Version : holy fuck! im in deep shit fam

Sicka than aidZ
01-13-2009, 07:44 PM
i might be goin to jail fam... Yeah i know "dont drop the soap"... Never have never will..... But this is serious. Copz think i beat the shit outta some kid and put him in a coma. There were no witnesses as far as i know cuz i wasnt there but yeah i guess dude got beat so bad he's out like a light. They was just at my cousins house lookin for me. I didnt do the shit but they sayin the kid might die. Fuck do i do? What the FUCK do i do? They're dead certain it was me i guess. If the kid comes out he'll say it wasnt me. But if he checks out man theyre gonna fry me. Awwwww fuck i dont even know how bad it is. Awww fuck what should i do. Ima just run man. No sense in goin to jail for something i didnt do. This totally sucks u know how much XTC i took today. U dont even know fam this licks nuts. Awwwww shit. Probably my last post. Fuck i need a place to go. Im not far from canada ill probably make my way there. either there or muthafuckin alaska or something. Take the ferry. Awwww fuck im buggin. I just got off the phone with my auntie. Yo yall i gotta bounce i just got a call from the cops just now. Theyre coming. Im outta here fam. Awwwww fuck this shit im out.

Peace wucorp!

Art Vandelay
01-13-2009, 07:47 PM
atleast he's not a mod anymore. we'd have to get a new one

Charles Barry
01-13-2009, 07:51 PM
First off, stay off the drugs. Second, I'm not sure whether you're telling the truth or you're high and typing bullshit. Third, if this is real and you didn't do it have some faith that you'll be alright.

food for thought
01-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Awwww fuck im buggin. I just got off the phone with my auntie. Yo yall i gotta bounce i just got a call from the cops just now. Theyre coming. Im outta here fam. Awwwww fuck this shit im out.

lmao

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Well, first of all, the smartest thing you could possibly do is type about it on an internet forum.

You have taken the logical first step.

Good luck

Art Vandelay
01-13-2009, 08:12 PM
first of all, i think this is a copy cat publicity stunt. thanks a lot for starting this shit, tooch.

like llcoold says, the first thing he did was type on a wu-corp forum. but not only that, what he typed was longer than the great gatsby. sicka doesn't seem like a very smart fellow to me. i can't imagine him being able to type that all up that fast. he said the cops were after him. how couldn't they find him. it must have taken him a good half hour to log on and type that shit out. unless that mother fucker got a hell of a wi fi connection and he's typing while he's on the lam. also, does anybody believe that sicka could kick somebody's ass. this dude must have been a quadrapalegic.

for the sake of arguement, let's say this is true, i think it's hilarious that the mother fucker says, that there weren't any witnesses, but i don't know that cause i wasn't there. that's like oj saying that he knew the gloves wouldn't fit him, but they weren't his. how the fuck do you know there weren't any witnesses if you weren't the one there beating his ass. the other thing is, even if sicka didn't really do it, but they think it is him, he never told us why they think it's him. they just didn't randomly pick sicka's name out of a hat and decide to go after him. did this dude used to give you a wedgie on the school bus or something? why do they think it's you sicka?

1 more observation. how fucking funny would it be if this were true and sicka goes to trial and for some reason his post is submitted as evidence?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Well, first of all, the smartest thing you could possibly do is type about it on an internet forum.

HA!

netscape check two
01-13-2009, 08:45 PM
If it's true = pathetic

If it's not true = pathetic

Art Vandelay
01-13-2009, 08:46 PM
is one of the benefits to being a member of the jokerz that they pay for you legal fees if you are arrested?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
no, thats why we got Ilz. Legal services in exchange for membership.

Mumm Ra
01-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Yes, flee the country. This will make you look innocent.

Art Vandelay
01-13-2009, 09:04 PM
you guys are a bunch of fags. i would have made sure i got something else in return from ilz.

SKAMPOE
01-13-2009, 09:14 PM
i might be goin to jail fam... Yeah i know "dont drop the soap"... Never have never will..... But this is serious. Copz think i beat the shit outta some kid and put him in a coma. There were no witnesses as far as i know cuz i wasnt there but yeah i guess dude got beat so bad he's out like a light. They was just at my cousins house lookin for me. I didnt do the shit but they sayin the kid might die. Fuck do i do? What the FUCK do i do? They're dead certain it was me i guess. If the kid comes out he'll say it wasnt me. But if he checks out man theyre gonna fry me. Awwwww fuck i dont even know how bad it is. Awww fuck what should i do. Ima just run man. No sense in goin to jail for something i didnt do. This totally sucks u know how much XTC i took today. U dont even know fam this licks nuts. Awwwww shit. Probably my last post. Fuck i need a place to go. Im not far from canada ill probably make my way there. either there or muthafuckin alaska or something. Take the ferry. Awwww fuck im buggin. I just got off the phone with my auntie. Yo yall i gotta bounce i just got a call from the cops just now. Theyre coming. Im outta here fam. Awwwww fuck this shit im out.

Peace wucorp!
liar.

L~>1<~NKS
01-13-2009, 09:17 PM
bee calm....u'll live

SKAMPOE
01-13-2009, 09:22 PM
suuuuckacocks he rly rly sucks

Locust
01-14-2009, 08:30 AM

Good luck

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY SHIT

ilzPotent
01-14-2009, 12:24 PM
oh my - What about the marriage proposal?