PDA

View Full Version : Just A Hobby That I learnt In The Lobby

Senator C. Palantine
01-14-2009, 12:21 PM
What do you faggits do when you're not bitching at eachother on the InTeRwEbz...or listening to Hip-Hop?

Hobbies, interest, etc....

Build, Faggits.

The Void
01-14-2009, 12:25 PM
It's just a hobby that I PICKED UP in the lobby....

Poker, jigsaw puzzles, video games.

Senator C. Palantine
01-14-2009, 12:32 PM
No.

This is my fred.

And my fred is called Just A Hobby I Learned In The Lobby.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 12:39 PM
I play football twice a week, I jog in fields, I toss biochemical slang, and attract bow-legged bitches with wide horse gaps.

Paranoid
01-14-2009, 06:11 PM
play video games, mostly Final Fantasy XI Online

make beats, alittle MCin

watch free movies (www.watch-movies.net)

smoke weed and chill with friends

screw around on internet

read

thats about it..

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Hahaha

Hobby?

Like Other Than Writin Me Scroolz In Mee Dungeon?

Well I Do Graf On Paper, I Watch Trillions Of Comedy Movies And Stand Up N Shit Like That, I Also Volunteer @ The Local Rehaab Center As ''head Chef''every Otha Week End, Uh Oh I Play Chess Wit Duh Yoof And The Famoh! Oh And Im A Competitive Eater And A Proffesion Pot Shmokah, And Co Host Many Wine And Liquor Tastings Thruout The Month N Shit....

I Just Dont Say Shit Tho.

SickT
01-14-2009, 07:35 PM
http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00005/85/41/5011458_l.jpg

That's pretty much all i do. Plus Xbox 360 & hanging with my friends.

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Oh Yea, I Rule In Halo 3, Only Game I Play Alot!

SickT
01-14-2009, 08:15 PM
^^ Yeah Halo 3 is dope.

Shogah
01-14-2009, 08:16 PM
I play football a lot, make beats...

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 08:23 PM
well i also smoke alot of weed but really i consider this a habit or my life but if other peopel are saying it what the hell. i smoke weed.

weed helps me stay off the ceiling and helps me bichemical slang and concentrate on one thing like studying and not doing 5 things at once because i have ADD propably I watch TV/play xbox and listen to music and talk on the phone and wu corp and listen to music and read magazine because one thing cant satisfy my attention anough so its like a syndrome

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 08:26 PM
i also like to read really densely packed books like science books or logic that maybe i dont 100% understand but because they are so complicated they keep me interested and attentive otherwise i get bored and do something else.

this is why hip hop helps me i choose hip hop that has the densely packed lyrical vocabulary lots of different words like DOOM or Prodigy or Wu Tang or cannibal ox or Megalon because it keeps me interested and stuff.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 08:27 PM
i listen to music on youtube when bored.

goHYC6sfS2Q&hl

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 08:31 PM
and on tuedays i go to quiz nights at the pub after football practise but last night my mate dave was meetign his girlfriend their and her parents (lol looser) were there and i felt kinda awkward so i spent most of the night smoking on my own outside or not answering questions. the night was also a washout because we couldnt buy any weed.

i still have no weed today.

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Every Other Wednesday Me And My Girl, We Go For 6 Hours To The Local DoG pound, We Have A Program WherE PEOPLE BRING US THEIR DOGS SO We Help House Break/basic Training The Low Income Family Pets,
And Teach Them Hotta Be Responsible Pet Owners, But This The Hood So Its Rly Breakin Old Pitbulls Out Of Bad Habbits For Free.

Ritter
01-14-2009, 08:43 PM
When I'm at home, I either study or chill on the computer. When I'm studying, it's either Maths or Biology, everything else is boring as fuck. When I'm on the computer, it's either chillin on the internet or gaming. I'm also starting out programming, so I'm learning C++ from a book I got as a New Year present. My birthday is in about a week, so I hope I at least get some CASH so I can have a decent night out.

That brings us too when I'm out. When I'm out, I do just about anything that can be done outside. Play football, basketball, just chill, have a walk across the city, ride on the bus with no destination. Whatever.

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 08:49 PM
When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall
and in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call
Telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove
for the first time in my life, I see I need love
There I was giggling about the games
that I had played with many hearts, and I'm not saying no names
Then the thought occured, tear drops made my eyes burn
as I said to myself look what you've done to her
I can feel it inside, I can't explain how it feels
all I know is that I'll never dish another raw deal
Playing make believe pretending that I'm true
holding in my laugh as I say that I love you
Saying amor kissing you on the ear
whispering I love you and I'll always be here
Although I often reminsce I can't believe that I found
a desire for true love floating around
Inside my soul because my soul is cold
one half of me deserves to be this way till I'm old
But the other half needs affection and joy
and the warmth that is created by a girl and a boy
I need love
I need love

diggy
01-14-2009, 08:52 PM
I watch females use pussy pumps.

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Hahahaha U And Me Both Buddy U And Me Both

DJMethods
01-14-2009, 08:55 PM
I have a job. I also DJ, and spend a lot of time collecting wax I find around the joints. Training in Gracie Jui Jitsu, read a lot, and generally admire my naked body infront of the mirror.

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 08:57 PM
I Also Love To Stare A Womes Breasts Bouncing As They Walk Back In From Recess

diggy
01-14-2009, 09:00 PM
I like to watch females wit big butts when they walk by, but I try mybest to NOT get caught looking. I'm sneaky with it.

SKAMPOE
01-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Its An Art Form To Stare At Chicks With Out Gettin Caught, My Wife Points Them Out To Me Lol Its Great, We Have A Very Open Relation Ship!

EAGLE EYE
01-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Watch room mates smoke bud, maybe join in but rare

power slam pitbulls into the snow

snowboard

drink whiskey

spit game @ butter pecans at the bar

doodle pictures

poop

cook expensive cuts of meat or make gourmet dinners

pee

drive my car like an asshole just to carry out a simple errand. but i make it a near death experience

build bird houses for NGE fund raisers.

TSA
01-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Hahaha

Hobby?

Like Other Than Writin Me Scroolz In Mee Dungeon?

Well I Do Graf On Paper, I Watch Trillions Of Comedy Movies And Stand Up N Shit Like That, I Also Volunteer @ The Local Rehaab Center As ''head Chef''every Otha Week End, Uh Oh I Play Chess Wit Duh Yoof And The Famoh! Oh And Im A Competitive Eater And A Proffesion Pot Shmokah, And Co Host Many Wine And Liquor Tastings Thruout The Month N Shit....

I Just Dont Say Shit Tho.
LOL! stud.

right now i dont do shit but listen to and make music
i used to strip at a local gentlemens club though

TSA
01-14-2009, 09:49 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=182&stc=1&d=1230619878

KERZO
01-15-2009, 05:25 AM
the usual shenanigans are:

smoking weed
http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/9/7/12/f_6483Spongebm_98392a9.jpg

listening to a boatload of hip-hop throughout the day
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioassets/photos/2007/3/7/16557_2.jpg

doing some weights with my bro on the weightbench
http://www.happyasianguy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/muscle-man.jpg
(thats me on the right,lmao)

producing beats
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/sunnyvollherbst/thestudio-1.jpg

study various shyt to keep my mind occupied (mostly science related)
http://www.booksinrockford.com/home/readinghp.gif

download & watch TONS of animation shows like I Am Weasel, American Dad, Cow & Chicken, Ren & Stimpy
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05_02/couchDM2405_468x312.jpg

^same with all genres of films

Moderate a coupla websites
http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1046540081719_2003/03/03/320_computer.jpg

Randomly drink bottles of Absinthe & Jägermeister
http://bojack.org/images/jagermeister.jpghttp://www.originalabsinthe.com/images/absinthe-verdoyante.jpg

My step dad is a head chef so i know how to cook all sorts of restaurant food for me & the missus
http://www.normsmarket.com/store/images/rib-eye.jpeg

some other shyt that i cant be bothered remembering cos it's too early in the morning..

begongo
01-15-2009, 05:54 AM
I'm a full time student, so I often study ... well actually it's more like just reading than studying, I don't like memorizing stuff so basically what I do is keep up with the readings and pay good attention in lectures so by the time the exams come I'm really familiar with everything and I only do revision before the exams

I love cooking and baking, now I don't have an oven so I just stick to cooking, I put much love in it and it's prolly one of the very few practical skills I got ... basically I don't even know if I'm good at anything else with my hands besides cooking and speed typing

I blaze a couple of times a week because it's enjoyable

I also enjoy comedy and traveling a lot when the budget allows, I consider myself a traveler by defintion

NIGHT MAYOR
01-15-2009, 06:07 AM
notice my sig ? cool.

SKAMPOE
01-15-2009, 06:30 AM
Watch room mates smoke bud, maybe join in but rare

power slam pitbulls into the snow
hahaha dats the best^^

snowboard

drink whiskey

spit game @ butter pecans at the bar

doodle pictures

poop

cook expensive cuts of meat or make gourmet dinners

pee

drive my car like an asshole just to carry out a simple errand. but i make it a near death experience
hahahah^^

build bird houses for NGE fund raisers.
hahahhaha^^^
yo robby, my fuckin dog got in to sum fence fighting last night with to other pits man,
chek it rah, i live in the third floor ''jig lives in the first floor'', a jamaican family live in the second floor ''rly good folks there'', anyway right, its like 1.30 in the morning, so my bitch tonka lets me know she has to go potty, so i open the back door like i always do and she runs down, shits and piss by her self, never leaves the yard cuz im just that good a trainer lol

but 3 houses down, there lives a young black family u know another statisticn well as much as they suck raising their kids they suck more as pet owners ''responsible pet owners'', so these fuckers own 2 pits ''boy n gurl'', im sure they been used for fighting cuz these fuckers are vicious, so this motha fuckin moreno lets these fuckin dogs of leash all the time out side while he adds more decals to his fuckin hooptie ''yes, @ 130 in the moenin'',
so i guess those dogs hear my dogs tags as she races down the stairs to potty right, so the dogs come from 2 houses down into my neighbors yard and start viciously barkin at my dog, and my dog being a bully breed too, my bitch aint hessitate to fence fight too, but there was 2 of those monsters so it goes with out sayin, my dog's face is ripped to shreds...

moment of silence please...

ok

now u!

LOL! stud.

right now i dont do shit but listen to and make music
ok, u do know that ''gentelmen's club'' is where the doods go right? = u strippin for doods now?!! = fag lmao

ladies clube if for the chicks to see doods nekked!

KERZO
01-15-2009, 06:31 AM
notice my sig ? cool.

^nope dude, my adblock cuts out all bullshit sigs...

SKAMPOE
01-15-2009, 06:33 AM
notice my sig ? cool.
dope video yo! the song goes great with the halo mayhem lol!:clap:

i dont have a live account so we play under jigsaw45's account or jigsawJR his son, hit us up and have ur ass hended to u lol

Durag
01-15-2009, 06:56 AM
Post pics

I spend most of my time when im not working listening to hip-hop, but apart from that:

I go drinking a lot, get very very drunk, coz thats the best part of drinking. Current favourite is Powers Irish Whiskey. For years i couldnt drink whiskey coz i went on a three week whiskey binge when i was 15, and puked quite a lot, so i wasnt able to drink it since, only up until a few months ago. Used to drink every day, but ive cut down.

I hang out with my friends quite a lot, and usually end up drinking, going out, smoking weed, playing the ps3, watching football etc.

I used to take a lot of drugs, dunno if thats a hobby or not, but i just smoke weed, maybe the occasional few esctacy tablets or line of coke.

I enjoy watching football (soccer) and i support Aston Villa, doing fuckin well this season, hopefully make champions league next year. I used to play football, had a match every sunday and trainin twice a week, but my alcohol intake put a stop to that.

I love watching movies, had a wide range of favourites couldnt be bothered naming them all, all the usual really.

I like driving my car as well, going for journeys and playing hip-hop really loudly wif duh windows rolled down. And i like driving really fast.

Apart from that just chilling with my girlfriend and fuckin her.

Wanking too.

SKAMPOE
01-15-2009, 06:59 AM
[quote=Durag;1452963]Post pics

I go drinking a lot, get very very drunk, coz thats the best part of drinking. quote]
co sign^

my pops said it best, ''Y SMOKE IF U AINT GON GET HIGH AND Y DRINK IF U AINT GONNE GET TRASHED''

I LIVE BY THOSE WERDS LMAO

Mumm Ra
01-15-2009, 07:34 AM
I hibernate for the winter.
I'll have more to say come spring.

Senator C. Palantine
01-15-2009, 07:38 AM
I play for a couple of football teams.

Go to the pub.

Play poker.

Occasionally go out on my bike.

I snowboard (when I can afford to go somewhere with snow).

Mack ho's.

Read alot.

SKAMPOE
01-15-2009, 06:38 PM
bump

great thread...

Professor Poopsnagle
01-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Well, I really like to play board games. Like Rummikub and Stratego.

I also enjoy bike rides, wild water rafting, paragliding and playing football, (soccer, not egghand)

DrunkenMasta303
01-15-2009, 07:13 PM
im the best basketball player of my neighberhood, the best rapper of my country and right now my fingertips are full of THC from rollin a seerious L

im also a good beatboxer, maybe imma record a video or sum shit...

oh and i like learnin languages, i speak english, german, dutch, n french

thats about it

Mumm Ra
01-15-2009, 07:43 PM
I just started messing with FL Studio 8 today, probably be stuck on it for a while.
I've never tried beat-making but it's something I really wanna learn now....

Vikthor
01-15-2009, 09:18 PM
i make flash games/draw, hip hop music/remixes, mixtapes and stuff. i walk, ALOT of walking around. im trying to get sponsored by a flash game website :dududu:

SKAMPOE
01-15-2009, 09:37 PM
i trap flies with my forskin like a venus fly trap... but thats a gift.

ALCATRAZ
01-15-2009, 09:43 PM
smoke hella weed........play hella video games.... deface hella property..... big kid fun typa shit

EAGLE EYE
01-15-2009, 11:37 PM
yo robby, my fuckin dog got in to sum fence fighting last night with to other pits man,
chek it rah, i live in the third floor ''jig lives in the first floor'', a jamaican family live in the second floor ''rly good folks there'', anyway right, its like 1.30 in the morning, so my bitch tonka lets me know she has to go potty, so i open the back door like i always do and she runs down, shits and piss by her self, never leaves the yard cuz im just that good a trainer lol

but 3 houses down, there lives a young black family u know another statisticn well as much as they suck raising their kids they suck more as pet owners ''responsible pet owners'', so these fuckers own 2 pits ''boy n gurl'', im sure they been used for fighting cuz these fuckers are vicious, so this motha fuckin moreno lets these fuckin dogs of leash all the time out side while he adds more decals to his fuckin hooptie ''yes, @ 130 in the moenin'',
so i guess those dogs hear my dogs tags as she races down the stairs to potty right, so the dogs come from 2 houses down into my neighbors yard and start viciously barkin at my dog, and my dog being a bully breed too, my bitch aint hessitate to fence fight too, but there was 2 of those monsters so it goes with out sayin, my dog's face is ripped to shreds...

moment of silence please...

damn that sucks, sorry to hear about your dog. LMAO @ putting stickers on a hooptie at 1:30 am. Your neighbor sounds like hes got his priorities inline.

SKAMPOE
01-15-2009, 11:45 PM
damn that sucks, sorry to hear about your dog. LMAO @ putting stickers on a hooptie at 1:30 am. Your neighbor sounds like hes got his priorities inline.
yo man that shits funny cuz we always gettin into arguments about their kids cuz the be wildin in the neighbor hood, but they bring that shit to our yard yooo we be cursin them out infront of they parents n shit and they be like wat ever pass that blunt type shit!

cutn' heads
01-16-2009, 07:25 AM
i play organized slow pitch softball, mens basketball and some flag football... lot's of madden when im lounging at the house. i want to start recording music again. that used to be all i did but as you get older your priorities change...