PDA

View Full Version : Live football stream????`

oldie
01-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Im signed upto Myp2p and theyre not showing Newcastle vs Hull City, and i cant find a single site tht is.

So now i cant watch my home team, City, ive decided to settle on Man U vs Wigan but now i cant even find that on any sites

the only ones on myp2p i can wtch are the media player ones, dont kno why but thats the way it is

any decent sites to watch footy for free?????

thnks

Tage
01-14-2009, 04:08 PM
myp2p only list the games when they are nearly live. they will show that game.
...im not signed up, i just use myp2p, is a class site.

get TVU player and sopCast, then you will be able to click those links aswell. i mainly use the sopCast links, because they mainly are english commentated.

when is the hull game?

oldie
01-14-2009, 05:17 PM
^^^^ aaah right!! cheers 4 the info.

tried to go to sopcast website but it took the piss to load up so i didnt bother atm

i checked the forum on myp2p and no 1 could find a link for the City match, they all reckon it was only being recorded for highlights and no stream.

i managed to catch the last half an hr on the Utd game tho! and listened to the City match at the same time on BBC radio Humberside, City game was a late kick off but fuck its absolutely brilliant that City are through to the next round.

which means we face Millwall or Crewe and i'm pretty confident that game is in the bag for City.

i'll try sopcast and TVU and let you know. cheers mate!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 05:29 PM
yep sopcast and myp2p.eu.

legendary combo.

KZA
01-14-2009, 05:30 PM
http://channelsurfing.net/

Prolifical ENG
01-14-2009, 05:31 PM
yeah i use that combo but never did it in a while....i seen some better streaming probrams that they use more now like tvants and shit thats complicated to set up.

you can check their forums to see what channel someone is streaming on...sometimes they arent listed