PDA

View Full Version : what all religions do u follow or hate?

Sicka than aidZ
09-06-2005, 08:30 PM
peace

ima aethist., i like taoism, str8 to the point

jehova witnesses r kinda bunk

your turn

peace

froth
09-06-2005, 08:37 PM
taoism is truth but there is a creator

Sicka than aidZ
09-06-2005, 09:00 PM
im stumped on that creator/ beginning of the universe shit..............hey, if u think of it, i unno, the meaning of "universe"....i unno, never mind....confusing...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileythrowuptheW.jpg
my cult logo^

WARPATH
09-06-2005, 09:16 PM
^^sicka you need to look into your tribes own creation stories then maybe you'll find what your looking for.....................

as for me I follow the way of the sacred pipe the red road it's called.......................

and I don't hate any other religions I do hate how mormons talk about a free book on t.v. but then when you order it some pimple faced teen is at your door talking about father b. hinkley..................

Popa Chief
09-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Fuck Mormans

Sicka than aidZ
09-06-2005, 10:59 PM
^^sicka you need to look into your tribes own creation stories then maybe you'll find what your looking for.....................

as for me I follow the way of the sacred pipe the red road it's called.......................

and I don't hate any other religions I do hate how mormons talk about a free book on t.v. but then when you order it some pimple faced teen is at your door talking about father b. hinkley..................
word, i stay pretty clear minded bout native beliefs, I just don t like thinkin about that.....there's positive an negative sides, i just dont wanna think of either cuz strange shit can occur u know. its pretty heavy.

yeah, mormons suck dick

peace

froth
09-06-2005, 11:03 PM
wow fun forum for mormons lol

Sicka than aidZ
09-06-2005, 11:09 PM
r u mormon?.......i guess they're aighht.....your cool, you mormon man?

Popa Chief
09-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Most Mormans are ok but their beliefs are a little :no:.

Sicka than aidZ
09-07-2005, 01:08 AM
i heard the chics luv to fuck....so yeah, mormons are aight

Popa Chief
09-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Ya, but then they want to have like 8 fuckin' kids.

WARPATH
09-07-2005, 09:35 AM
word, i stay pretty clear minded bout native beliefs, I just don t like thinkin about that.....there's positive an negative sides, i just dont wanna think of either cuz strange shit can occur u know. its pretty heavy.

yeah, mormons suck dick

peace
yo I think your falling into that superstitious part of native beliefs, just live ritcheous and you'll be alright, don't endulge in shit to the point where you can't get done what you need to do in life, and don't start fights and you'll be straight.

soul controller
09-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Energy is consciousness. consciouness feeds off of experiance. consciousness manifests phsyical reality.. our dna prooves this.. and ouR minds.. well display this in the 3d world.
we create/destroy everything in our minds..

peace

Prince Rai
09-07-2005, 01:12 PM
peace knowledge of self Soul?

anyways hatin one religion/s, is the downfall of a "self"
hat engenders a weakness in urself.. which makes u more likely to fall nahmean??

there are many religions i admire tho to the fullest... i just learn from all and drop dats just false

soul controller
09-07-2005, 01:44 PM
PEace yes knowledge of self. i speak through experiance.

i do the same. take the positives anything i know as falsehoods
i check and then ignore.

peace

G...
09-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Mormon bitches love to fuck, so they cool. Fuck Jehova's, everyone round my way hates 'em and wants to kill 'em. We built like that. ONE

Wu-Tality
09-07-2005, 03:15 PM
I don't believe, I just agree with some points in some holy books. But Buddhism comes closest.

TUCO
09-07-2005, 06:25 PM
catholic till death

peace

da_genius21
09-07-2005, 10:37 PM
I grew up being catholic n im catholic...and i dont h8 any religion...Why would i?

Sicka than aidZ
09-07-2005, 10:42 PM
I grew up being catholic n im catholic...and i dont h8 any religion...Why would i?
catholics rule....why u dont hate?...how the hell should we know ghandi, thats your problem

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-07-2005, 11:26 PM
peace.

deal With KNOWLEdge of SelF....

and anything related to Khemetic thought..,

don't hate any specific re-lig-ion.., but I hate the way people and man have manipulated it...

do not favor the psychological effects of Christianity with all respect..., its ideology is.......whoa.

peace.

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

peace to the ELohIM

soul controller
09-08-2005, 02:12 AM
why is the queen of england the protector of the faith of the roman catholic church
rofl

do u see through the illusion?

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2005, 03:15 AM
i unno, good question. make a thread or what?

TeknicelStylez
09-08-2005, 03:43 AM
Catholicism is a bunch of contradictions balled up into non sense and rediculous practices.

One word Vatican. Lost all credibility after that.

Prince Rai
09-08-2005, 08:02 AM
why is the queen of england the protector of the faith of the roman catholic church
rofl

do u see through the illusion?
they are trying to follow a path that has a wall in the front... problem is... who will open the eye before its 2 late..

peace n blessingz

100pr00f
09-08-2005, 10:22 AM
what i hate is that they want money....lol

they ask u how much u make a year and then tell u to give them 5 to 10 % of what u make..to go to church....

thats a fake religion

..the storys are cool...but i dont follow any...

MantiZ
09-08-2005, 12:18 PM
i don't follow any religion. i have my own beliefs. althought i am lutheranian i kinda like islam an budism.
but i defenately dislike catholic church (in fact i dislike all churches and temples because i think that best place to pray is outdoors near to the nature near to everything God created) but i don't dislike catholic ppl.
no disrespect but i hate fanatic jews cuz they think that they are chosen ppl and stuff. fuck that! everybody's equal!

Explizit Content
09-08-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't follow any organized religions. I was rasied a Christan and then realized what a bunch of bullshit it all is. Although I do realize that life must have generated from something; I don't think it's possible for life to have just spontaneously appeared, even in the form of bacteria...With that being said, I guess I'd either consider myself agnositc or a theologist, take your pick.

It just seems like religions were formed based on the particular society's viewpoints at that time. I think the bible was man written because for one reason it contradicts itself so many times and it tells blantant lies (ie Adam and Eve). To me, if it tells an obvious lie right there, then how should we assume that the rest of it isn't a lie?

On the other hand, I don't knock anyone's religion, unless you're harming other people because of it. There are religions I admittedly don't understand (ie Jehovah's witnesses, mormans, etc...) but I don't have a problem with the people themselves of those religions.

Peace!

froth
09-08-2005, 08:22 PM
theres truth in everything bc god is in everything. some religions exist merely as a tool of god to get you into a one on one relationship. sure theres bs, there is constant bs trying to lead you away from god mostly self generated by pride and material wants, etc. but you can find god through any or no religion, bc god is in you and in everything

MF Herbs
09-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Shalom..

YAH

YAHshua

Elohim

Anything else I don't get wit or knock..

peace.

Identity
09-09-2005, 07:40 PM
What about Yahweh Elohim?

soul controller
09-10-2005, 05:12 AM
Shalom..

YAH

YAHshua

Elohim

Anything else I don't get wit or knock..

peace.

did u want to include 'the watchers' in that list too?

belfalo
09-10-2005, 09:28 AM
i follow science and hate almost all religions. the catholic church is the worst.
if there is a god who decides who dies and who lives why does the pope need a bullettproof car? if he has to die he will die anyway but if he dont he will survive anything.
i dont belive in heaven and hell but damn, i hope there is a big-dicked devil who will fuck these assholes when they die.:>>>>

MF Herbs
09-10-2005, 07:30 PM
YAH is short for YAHweh. Elohim is YAH. "the watchers?" demons?

GhostfaceKillah199
09-10-2005, 07:41 PM
I follow buddhism, I don't hate any other beliefs, even if they're hypocritical and very unrealistic. I just hold my tongue, build with myself, and try not burst any bubbles. peace

Kriszy Substance
09-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Energy is consciousness. consciouness feeds off of experiance. consciousness manifests phsyical reality.. our dna prooves this.. and ouR minds.. well display this in the 3d world.
we create/destroy everything in our minds..

peace
I like the way you put that...goes along with a theory I have been looking at....

Anyway...I feel a lot of respect and tolerance in this thread...I like that...

I hate it when religious people knock on my door all loud and wake my kid up from a nap ... shit is straight rude! I wish I could go knock on their door and start praching Satan to them (not that I believe in Satan but I want them to know how I feel)

I dont like any kind of organized religion much...but I am sure all of them have helped people in ways...some people seem to need that stuff... I dont believe in anything that sets you up to fail or feel guilty and unfortunatley most religions have that end result.

Peace & Love

soul controller
09-11-2005, 04:28 AM
YAH is short for YAHweh. Elohim is YAH. "the watchers?" demons?

they are in the bible.. re read it
they are in the book of enoch
they are in the book of enki
they are in the i-ching
they are in summarian texts.

the watchers are?

peace.

MF Herbs
09-11-2005, 11:09 AM
they are in the bible.. re read it
they are in the book of enoch
they are in the book of enki
they are in the i-ching
they are in summarian texts.

the watchers are?

peace.
Lookin out for it.

peace.

Kennings
09-11-2005, 01:49 PM
As an Israelite I dont feel like I have a "religion" I just simply believe in God, so I just follow his rules, laws, and statues.

But at the same time I understand that my practice falls under Judaism, and one thing I like about Judaism is that theres room for debate, my family and close ones just simply study and teach eachother what exactly we think is meant in the bible.

And the fanantic jews that think they are the only chosen people to be saved are all wrong b.c if you read Isaiah it says anyone who comes to God will be saved.

I have a few problem religions that I dont necessarily hate like jehova witnesses, mormoms, christians, but mainly catholics...theyre so contradictory its crazy. And the way they conduct themselves like w. all the secret customs and rituals they cant even be found in the book is strange to me, and how they guard and interpret so much knowledge is wrong, and how they burn all of the popes notes when he dies is really twisted as well. Its like what are you hiding? They kinda seem like a cult to me, but Im not trying to knock anyones religion, just interpreting it from my viewpoint.

-one love-

Identity
09-11-2005, 03:02 PM
controller: the watchers are?

Oh I know!!! Pick me, pick me!!! They're green marshians who are going to come in a spaceship and save all the balck people and kill all the white people!!! Oh I can't wait!!!

bushido
09-11-2005, 03:02 PM
i follow science and hate almost all religions. the catholic church is the worst.
if there is a god who decides who dies and who lives why does the pope need a bullettproof car? if he has to die he will die anyway but if he dont he will survive anything.
i dont belive in heaven and hell but damn, i hope there is a big-dicked devil who will fuck these assholes when they die.:>>>>
haha i kinda like what this guy is sayin

soul controller
09-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Oh I know!!! Pick me, pick me!!! They're green marshians who are going to come in a spaceship and save all the balck people and kill all the white people!!! Oh I can't wait!!!rofl

how the fuck did u get that?

i do not AGREE WITH THAT 100%

but u sure as fuck think i do

get the fuck off my dick, stop deludeing urself thinking u know or can label me,

i am not rascist. i dont see black and white
we are all the same, read a previous post of mine in this thread, where i speak on we are consciousness expereinceing life in this reality through these physical bodies as experiance.

theoir fore their is no rascism their is no white black
as im sure in previous incarnations if i would have needed them EXPERIANCES
they would have manifested with me being another color than i am now.
their is no fucking doubt of that in my mind

so where do u get the kill all whites shit from
oh i know maybe i mentioned nuwbiens somewhere else.
sigh.

lucky arms
09-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Im a Mormomn I have serious problems with satanism

lucky arms
09-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Fuck Mormans
Hay Im a mormom in my opininon the church saved my life.

lucky arms
09-12-2005, 08:39 PM
i heard the chics luv to fuck....so yeah, mormons are aight
Whatrever man all the girls in my ward are practiclly nuns.

CITY ZEEKER
09-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Peace To The True Islam Nation

lucky arms
09-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Peace To The True Islam Nation
You a member of The Nation of Islam? If so good The NOI is one of the few relgious groups i respect the most. If I was black and not a mormom i would be a Nation of Islam member.

froth
09-12-2005, 08:50 PM
yeah peace call yourself god; kid had it hard but still called self god totally wrong but go on

morgan
09-12-2005, 09:12 PM
You a member of The Nation of Islam? If so good The NOI is one of the few relgious groups i respect the most. If I was black and not a mormom i would be a Nation of Islam member.
I'm not the most educated in religious teachings or beliefs but i know that you are not " a mormon", surely you are a human being with the right to believe in and share whatever you want to believe, this body you are using in this experience, black white or friggin tartan does not tie you down to ANYTHING.

or does it?

Not where i come from. I really dont understand your comments. Thats like saying because i sang christian hymms at primary school and i'm white i couldnt follow islamic teachings or buddhist beliefs, or a faith me and a mate invented with our own values that we live by.

Arent we all free?

Am i wrong? I dont know, this isnt my field but i hate religious hatred and fanaticism, cant we all just get along?

Identity
09-12-2005, 09:17 PM
chronik: Peace To The True Islam Nation
We got a live one!

froth
09-12-2005, 09:22 PM
yeah you follow a fictional gorilla

hellbound
09-12-2005, 09:25 PM
i dont 'hate' any religions but i dont follow or belive in any relgions. but if you want to dedicate you life to fictional character(s) go ahead

hellbound
09-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Taoism is what I belive to be correct. We are all entitled to our own opinions and relgious beliefs though.

froth
09-12-2005, 10:26 PM
i like a blend but gfod gives me the specific when i need them

Sicka than aidZ
09-13-2005, 01:46 AM
Whatrever man all the girls in my ward are practiclly nuns.so u kick it with a buncha dumb mormon nuns an virgins alot, haha, u suck, peace

Sicka than aidZ
09-13-2005, 01:50 AM
Whatrever man all the girls in my ward are practiclly nuns.so u kick it with a buncha dumb mormon nuns an virgins like your self all the time or what?...haha, u suck.............'CHURCH OF SKATAN'RULES'

WizdomCypher5
09-13-2005, 02:24 AM
I was confirmed a catholic, but i dont practice it...i consider myself just plain spiritual, i pray and i believe in a higher power..whoever or whatever it may be

Ozmosis
09-13-2005, 02:40 AM
i am an agnostic

Skellington
09-13-2005, 04:47 AM
I hate all religions, I believe in what I see, and that's the real truth, I don't believe in fairytales.....
I don't like being lied to.....

WU-KILLAH
09-13-2005, 04:50 AM
I won't say I hate them ... but Im very afraid of these "evangelists" .

"Masta-Mind"
09-13-2005, 08:46 AM
I'm a Muslim (One who submits thier will to the will of GOD)

I do not hate any religon

Edgar Erebus
09-13-2005, 10:38 AM
I believe in holy roman catholic church (losing faith rapidly cause of all kinky shit priests do in my country). I don't hate anybody, i just feel sorry for that fake atheists that are basically 2 lazy to believe to any religion in which u must follow some rules.

damaja
09-13-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't neccesarily dislike the followers of certain religions, but I dislike most actual religions. Buddhism is the only one I can say I am cool with altogether.

blackwisdom
09-13-2005, 12:35 PM
How can you hate a religion?{:(

Skellington
09-13-2005, 12:40 PM
It's easy, by not taking crap from religions.

blackwisdom
09-13-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm as religious-less as I can possibly be considered, but I'm spiritual. Does that mean that I have to hate on someone. If so then the hater denies her/his religion, if her/his religion is based off of positive principles.

Take it easy

lucky arms
09-13-2005, 06:37 PM
so u kick it with a buncha dumb mormon nuns an virgins like your self all the time or what?...haha, u suck.............'CHURCH OF SKATAN'RULES'
Why yes I do suck and im not a virgin dont asume things man.

O3EY
09-14-2005, 10:11 PM
Rastafari, alittle bit of Buddhism, self wisdom through christ.

tajeco
09-17-2005, 05:29 PM
I basically follow Buddhism, but I check the religion box on a survey "spiritual but not religious", so I do my best not to focus on hate. But don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit if most of the religious people kill each other, just leave me out of it.

Sicka than aidZ
09-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Why yes I do suck and im not a virgin dont asume things man.
sorry man, immature to the fullest, wont happen again, to u at least. peace

Sicka than aidZ
09-17-2005, 07:16 PM
How can you hate a religion?{:(
haters have their ways...but you have an interesting point. follow up
peace

boneguttalove
09-17-2005, 08:08 PM
taoism works as well as gnostisism and viceversa but religion in and of itself leads so easily into a social and spiritual control apparatus(mostly the monotheists)that its best to steer clear and dig deep into youre own innerspace(as above so below)and find "god" there.i found ritual magick and weird drugz the best way the best for the ever elusive "religious experience"p.e.a.c.e.

tajeco
09-23-2005, 01:29 AM
hypo-christians

Da lyrical terrorist
09-23-2005, 11:53 PM
Islam is my kinda religion obviously, straight to the point, Dont F**k with us attitude!

I like daoism and judaism, dont like hinduism.... shyt too childish and fictional.

[]Deace

CilvaringzisOK
09-23-2005, 11:55 PM
Allahu Akbar.

THE W
09-24-2005, 12:45 AM
i despise the institution of religion, but i can learn from them without getting caught up in them.

nut_end
09-29-2005, 10:10 AM
i follow none for to follow means to travel a path set down by one man that countless others have trodden and now the paths have become too slick and slippery with no foot holds to stand in or rungs on ladder to grasp for everybody want to be saint and be received to eat sit and rest, i take into being they existence they have a pronounced affect on cultures and traditions which i come across directly or indirectly. religions started out as taboos and superstitions against what they perceived to be harmful forces at work from physical or etheral (can't touch) world, then formed groups to dictyate what was and not acceptable for wraths might descend, basically to make up a sentient omni pressence that has the forces of nature under wraps. offerings sacrifices shrines et al different ways of appeasing some aspect of nature from the waterways to weather availability of food to relations w/i the people, all on some mind control ----> just check out the allegory of the cave by socrates by see it as reilgion and whats the spook.

salut.

Alcryt
09-29-2005, 10:31 AM
i dont really believe in any religion i see it as a fing ppl use for hope in times of darkness in their lifes and stuff...
I dont hate any religions either but i wonder what happens wen u die cud b heaven or coming back as a ghost either way is pretty cool lol

sweet sista
03-18-2006, 11:50 PM
there isn't a religion that i really hate but there are some teachings that you know ridiculous and insulting to the humans intelligence. somethin' that make its followers dirty, inhuman or maybe hurt themselves and their kids. some of these religions are just myths were passed like
in Africa unfortunately there are some tribes who believe that every family has a first born girl should torture her to death the day she become a woman. They sacrifice her to please the dozen Gods that they don’t really exist. I wonder what would they do if they woke up one day and realized what their hands just committed.

In India, some people worship cows they feel blessed to drink the cows’ urine. It’s a holy thing for them. this is a very clear insulting to the humans intelligence.

Also in India there are some people who worship some river called somethin' like Yang Gang or Bang bang or wu-tang somethin’ i dunno but it’s the holy one. you go to India and you’ll see them at all ages piss, s***, and other things in that HOLY river. they drink the from the river other times it looks sometimes somethin’ like recyclin’ process.
After that they wonder why did their children die of diseases.

I really feel sorry for those people for doin’ this to themselves and for kids. On the other hand, some Muslims, Christians and Jews who supposedly to be the intelligent ones. you find’em actin’ even funnier than those. Some bruthaz have funny belifs.
some bruthaz and sistiz r too arrogant to teach those people that what they’re doin’ is harmful and wrong though they have all the abilities to do so. Some bruthaz and sistiz are too ignorant themselves about their own religion. i feel sorry for the ignorant bruthaz and sistaz coz though i’d love to help’em i just can’t.