PDA

View Full Version : Shit you don't wanna make a full blown thread about

TSA
01-14-2009, 04:12 PM
have you ever e-ducked a bitch or person lol.

there's this bitch i dont wanna talk to till thursday but she stays online 24/7 and it's pissing me off cause i know one of us should say something.

TSA
01-14-2009, 04:21 PM
are nigerians and british people to only people alive with a form of formal clothing.

everyone just wears suits (which is british), accept a few africans here and there that are man enough to sport the 1000 naira.

http://www.africananews.com/cover/images/wwwjmay1.jpg

this picture is a monument to dickless asshole with no rule btw.

and i don't just mean tradition wears, everyone has them, but if your among THE DUTCH and go to work sporting this number

http://dallasvintageshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/im000394.JPG
you'll get raped and fired.

TSA
01-14-2009, 04:32 PM
http://www.forumforfree.com/forums/uploads/theroyals/post-33-1105472958.jpg

WARPATH
01-14-2009, 04:42 PM
have you ever e-ducked a bitch or person lol.

there's this bitch i dont wanna talk to till thursday but she stays online 24/7 and it's pissing me off cause i know one of us should say something.

I'm e-ducking this married chick right now. She wants to chat and fall in love and fuck when her husband is out of town. I don't need some dude coming to my work trying to fight because he got into his wifes myspace and reads how she says it's okay for me to cum inside her because her tubes are tied.

TSA
01-14-2009, 05:01 PM
mine is just i have nothing to say to her and want to save any conversation for a possible hang out on friday or saturday. She doesn't come off as the brightest cause she types in capitals so conversation is a vital commodity. but really it's whatev.

there's this faggot thats e-ducking me cause i asked if i can get music of his friends computer but he would have to go with me cause they're friends and i dont know the gay. ITs really not that deep and the homo needs to calm down cause i dont care anymore but if he wants to live in e-agony so be it.

"We fear that Obama, our Kenyan brother with American nationality, will feel that, because he is black with an inferiority complex, this will make him behave worse than the whites. We (shall)tell him to be proud of himself as a black and feel that all Africa is behind him."- Ghaddafi.

HANZO
im real life ducking this one chick. i dnt kno why but she jus pisses me off. maybe its cause she didnt let me hit it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
TSA wishes he ate with the English.

He also wishes he could update his e-swag to a ghostlaced i-swag.

TSA
01-14-2009, 05:04 PM
i dont wanna eat with the english, i already talked about how they have no real food outside of oatmeal.

idk why your so hell bent on e-be3fing with me but im not going to return the favor so, yeah. Well other then the its the steroids of wucorp popularity. Just let it go, i really really really really don't acknowledge you unless you say my name. You dont understand how honest im being when i say that.

unless that's it...

TSA
01-14-2009, 05:06 PM
infact where did i imply i wanted to eat with them? i mean its not like i wouldn't want to if they offered i suppose or that am against it but its just not an issue for me.

HANZO
01-14-2009, 05:07 PM
eating with the English is an overrated experience, trust me i have done it before.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 05:08 PM
infact where did i imply i wanted to eat with them? i mean its not like i wouldn't want to if they offered i suppose or that am against it but its just not an issue for me.

^family put on "pretend eating with the english" dinners each month, where they all dress up in suits and drink tea and talk about the good old days when england ruled africa

but TSA doesnt like the part where they have to pretend they are actually english, but his dad insists

TSA
01-14-2009, 05:20 PM
^family put on "pretend eating with the english" dinners each month, where they all dress up in suits and drink tea and talk about the good old days when england ruled africa

but TSA doesnt like the part where they have to pretend they are actually english, but his dad insists

what are you talking about, we never have dinners at the table.
by igbo culture the dad eats seperate from everyone. and my mom does cause she she never really eats what she cooks anyway, just her wierd health food junk.

i mean i guess the kids eat together, but my sister hates tea and what we call tea is what you guys call ovultine, actual english tea is gross to all of us, but makes her physically sick. A

also none of us were alive when the english ruled nigeria. except my dad, who was a little kid and didn't notice anything. I guess my grandpa likes british ppl cause they taught him how to read in english, and he does like tea, but he eats alone being that he's the head of the family and hates humans.

Well its kind of a tradition we have that he comes home with a loaf of bread and we drink 'tea' and eat the bread together.

Him and the grandkids, though mainly me and my siblings cause he's very hilarious and open about his favoritism.

but again is ovaltine, not 'tea'.

i wouldn't say we pretend to be english either. One time i accidentally spoke in a british liverpool accident the night after i listen to beatles interviews none stop, but me and my brother laughed and let it go. Its a very good accent to have if you wanna make your words sound clear wihle still being lazy.

i guess i do speak english.

see how dope this e-beef is?

TSA
01-14-2009, 05:22 PM
also we don't really do anything monthly, other then holidays, and alot of the time we don't care, like with easter...the fuck are you supposed to do?

well my mom goes to church on easter, but that isn't consistant.

also my sister eats in her room. and sometimes we eat Gari with my dad but i try not to cause i only eat gari when im feeling extra nigerian, when the soup is a specific kind and when i can tolerate my dads squeeky tooth when he chews.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 05:26 PM
LOL @ TSA and his family putting on pretend english liverpool accents around the house!! ahahahahaahh

I knew it!! haha

It started as a joke but he ended up admitting that is what they actually do

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 05:28 PM
lol.....wow

what other english accents do you and your family perform is spare times?

TSA
01-14-2009, 05:33 PM
well im the only one that did such a thing, but it just happened when i said "Well i guess this one looks better anyway" while i was buying hoodies. My brother look at me and said 'what the eff' (we use letters as opposed to the actual cuss word, i started it)

i laughed and explained that i had been watching and listening to too many beetles CDs. The irony is Mr. Kite came on at the place we were at, ending to the laughs at my expense

it was one of those trendy places what are all 'downtowny' with the styles. I just needed a non massproduced wiggerwear hoody.

it sounded like Ringo Star, el0el, the accent that is.

but nobody else in my family followed suit because it was just a strange mishap. I mean i guess for the sake of a very, very, unfunny insult online you can say we all do but there's more truthful ways to be unfunny and weird. I mean, you'll do whatever, taking advice from the opponent in heated combat doesn't really make sense i supposed.

I think im winning this e-beef. I bet you feel the same way cause you're coming with shorter posts but mine are dope and i'll enjoy reading them later.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 05:38 PM
I don't believe in none of that shit, yer facts are backwards

TSA
01-14-2009, 05:39 PM
lol.....wow

what other english accents do you and your family perform is spare times?
thats about it, i didn't even know there was a difference until i started listening to the beatles not that long ago.

sometimes my dad says 'bloody' as a cuss word, but its whatev.
and its rare he does, usually when he's not to serious be still wants to maintain as allure of frustration or grief like

"How do you work this bloody universal remote"

he figured it out then went to nigeria and it stopped working btw.

I have a large extended family and rare of nigerians i dont think i have any in england. evidentally my really close cousin was in minnesota secretly, then went back and is now going to school in nigeria

she grew up in cameroon and speaks french english and igbo, seems like a pretty cool kid but we hardly know eachother cause they STAY up in the cameroon bandannas on silk dior.

spare time wise we all have our different hobbies and what not tho, none of then involve speaking in accents (other then my parents nigerian accent) but you can't really speak in an accent for fun ya know?
what would you talk about?
to who?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2009, 05:59 PM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!

TSA has gone insane.

Like totally emo-igbo insane.

I think if the other person gets winehoused that means I win e-beef right?

Art Vandelay
01-14-2009, 06:00 PM
when i was out of town, a chick asked me for my number. i forget what reason i made up that i couldn't give it to her. so she gave me her email address. but i would be seeing this bitch every once in a while because of work. so i couldn't completely avoid her, so i made up a new yahoo account just for her because i didn't want her to have my real email.

HANZO
01-14-2009, 06:01 PM
I think if the other person gets winehoused that means I win e-beef right?

i think you win when the other person makes a youtube video writing your e-name on his own carpet with glitter.

TSA
01-14-2009, 06:04 PM
the irony is im from Imo State Nigeria lol!

and it's a state of Igbos

ELO-DouBLE-3L!

though i've shown no emotion what so ever though out this battle of wits.
I guess talking about my family is pretty sentimental but i wasn't going in all deep or anything. I hope it didn't appear that way, idk where you got the suggestion but i don't want the rest of the online world to rate me lowly.

Emos like me for some reason tho, alot. maybe it's cause im a black guy that to them is approachable. I mean, idk, its whatev, but they DO share my taste in hip hop with the wutanging. The real emos, not the fake highschool ones that will be listening to Usher in 2 years when they grow out of it.

TSA
01-14-2009, 06:11 PM
i know an emo that thinks the W is the best wu album.

he and i agree this to the teeth. He cites the quality of songs like I can't go to sleep, and Jah world which the rest of the wu catalog lacks in depth and message wise its probably their most focused album.

I cite that fact that wu forever takes The W's lunch without asking and 36 chambers is unlike anything ever.

pep
01-14-2009, 07:07 PM
http://www.forumforfree.com/forums/uploads/theroyals/post-33-1105472958.jpg
momar SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mumm Ra
01-20-2009, 12:38 AM
watching old school kung fu movies accompanied by Return to the 36 Chambers instrumentals is one of the great joys in life
especially with beer and mashed potatoes in the mix
hippa to da hoppa and you just dont stoppa
peace