PDA

View Full Version : question concerning 'I used To love H.E.R.' and das-efx diss

SL33
01-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Y12YgEIFcAY

I see n**** slammin her, and takin her to the sewer
But ima take her back hopin that the shit stop
Cause who Im talkin bout yall is hip-hop

well, this could be aimed @ Das, right? it's not exactly a diss line though but,

i was just wandering...

drop ur thoughts

peace

CharlesJones
01-15-2009, 03:16 PM
I did think he was talking about Das EFX when he said taking her to the sewer but i don't think he was dissing them. When he said i see niggas slamming her, he was referring to Onyx's Slam song. I Used To Love Her is a classic song. I love Resurrection album. I think that was the last good album he did. His music is too soft and gay now. Can I Borrow A Dollar album i also like a lot.

SL33
01-15-2009, 03:17 PM
His music is too soft and gay now. .

co sign

CharlesJones
01-15-2009, 03:27 PM
I'm glad you agree with me because i wish these Common fans would see that his music is wack now. He hasn't made a good album since Resurrection LOL. Erykah Badu turned him into a soft bitch LOL.

SL33
01-15-2009, 03:28 PM
hahahahaha lol,

CharlesJones
01-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Common is gay. He's still a good rapper but his music is gay. His first 2 albums are the only ones i listen to. He has a few songs on Like Water For Chocolate album i like. I can't believe this is the same dude who shitted on Ice Cube on The Bitch In You song and now he's doing gay music LOL. Did you hear Mack 10 say The Bitch In You song is wack on Beef dvd? When Mack 10 was asked his opinion about the song from the interviewer, he said that shit was wack. Mack 10 has lost his damn mind. The Bitch In You is hella tight. He's just mad because Common is a better rapper than him and he doesn't wanna give him his props.

SL33
01-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Kanye's beats on Be and Finding Forever were fine, but too soft. C's rhymin is very slow and weak with great lack of energy

Edgar Erebus
01-15-2009, 04:23 PM
That line ain't about Drayz and Skoob, he was taking about sewer network in general.

Anyhow, I don't even listen to Common in his last three albums, I concentrate on production. You must admit he was keeping it excellent until UMC.

He lost his touch after Like Water for Chocolate IMO

CharlesJones
01-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Slim T how do you know he wasn't talking about Das EFX? Why would he be talking about a sewer? LOL. He was referring to Das EFX when he mentioned sewer. SL33 i think Common should stop getting beats from Kanye and The Neptunes because their beats are gay. The Neptunes used to have good beats but not anymore. Pharrell wants to be a star instead of being low key and just concentrate on beats. Fuck Pharrell's faggot ass songs LOL. Remember Common's Breaker 1/9 and Soul By The Pound videos? Those video versions are hard. I wish those versions were on his first album because they're better than the album versions. Remember him and Sadat X's 1999 song? That's a tight song. LOL@Common's Come Close song and the clothes he was wearing in the video hahahahahahahahaha. I stopped liking him when he did that song because the song is gay to me. I don't know what he was trying to do with Electric Circus album but i think he pissed off a lot of his fans with that album.

ALCATRAZ
01-17-2009, 01:12 PM
common makes bar mitzvah music now

CharlesJones
01-17-2009, 01:15 PM
True LOL. You finally said something i agree with.

SL33
01-17-2009, 01:36 PM
SL33 i think Common should stop getting beats from Kanye and The Neptunes because their beats are gay..

co sign on this

cap
01-17-2009, 02:03 PM
isnt it fucked up that he was complainig about the state of hip hop,and those were the golden years haha

Afficial_Nastee
01-17-2009, 02:09 PM
isnt it fucked up that he was complainig about the state of hip hop,and those were the golden years haha

That's why I've always thought he was kinda bitchin' on that track....

Edgar Erebus
01-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Slim T how do you know he wasn't talking about Das EFX? Why would he be talking about a sewer? LOL. He was referring to Das EFX when he mentioned sewer.

And why in the whole damn world would a Common diss Drayt and Skoob, who were as obsessed with real hip-hop as him at the movement?

People are fucking paranoid, all that beef shit really got to some individuals. Mr. Lynn wanted to say that h.e.r. was being taken to a smelly place full of shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

crds
01-17-2009, 09:24 PM
That line ain't about Drayz and Skoob, he was taking about sewer network in general.

Anyhow, I don't even listen to Common in his last three albums, I concentrate on production. You must admit he was keeping it excellent until UMC.

He lost his touch after Like Water for Chocolate IMO

co-signed, although Be did have it's moments, not a fan of Finding Forever or UMC, in fact I hated UMC, Common needs to go back and listen to his Resurrection album and realize he is now doing the music he was dissing, oh the irony.