PDA

View Full Version : How many of you like MC Eiht from CMW?

diggy
01-15-2009, 09:55 PM
HE0naNKaf3g

:cheerlie:

SKAMPOE
01-15-2009, 09:56 PM
hes wak imo

SKAMPOE
01-15-2009, 09:57 PM
nah im kiddin, i think hes dope, on that west coast tip yahmeen but yea hes dope..

diggy
01-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Ya, I love music to drive by. Everything is worth listening to.

He deserves much respect in the rap world that he does not get, in my opinion. Talking about MC EIHT.

Tony Bandana
01-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Killer Track from the first Soul Assassin's compilation

MC Eiht - HeavyWeights produced by Muggs

z8SBrDI7jfA

ALCATRAZ
01-16-2009, 12:59 AM
^i bought that album at tha local record shop for 3 bucks.....

crds
01-16-2009, 04:36 AM
Jyeah, Eiht is dope and I consider the first 3 CMW and the first solo MC Eiht albums to be essential in any rap collection...jyeah...in all honesty his later albums were a little wack in parts but dude is a legend.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-16-2009, 07:25 AM
I like his earlier work....gonna put some of his stuff on my iPod for memories sake

Buzk
01-16-2009, 05:07 PM
he's ait, nothing special imo

spiggity_ace
01-16-2009, 05:22 PM
hes dope i love them tracks hood took me under and streiht up menace, recently ive been listenin to a lot of west coast stuff other than tupac, i gota brotha lynch, spice 1, some C-Bo and mc eiht on my playlist

spiggity_ace
01-16-2009, 05:27 PM
also his apperance on the sunz of man track people change was dope.

main_man
01-16-2009, 06:59 PM
yeah, if you aint one of those snobs who diss west coast shit, you gotta have the albums crds mentioned.

Comptons most wanted "its a compton thang"
CMW "str8 checkin' em"
CMW "music to driveby"
Mc Eiht feat CMW "we come strapped"

all dope west coast albums. gangsta shit, so if you scare easily, dont listen.
plus his beef with dj quik was one of the best.

Dirty Knowledge
01-16-2009, 07:54 PM
He's dope.

What you think of RBX?

b-dolo
01-16-2009, 08:15 PM
mc eiht-produced by pete rock - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzrVZ62Ltg

I got three mc eiht cd's, last man standing is pretty nice, got some production by muggs and daz

diggy
01-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Legendary.

Koolish
01-16-2009, 11:46 PM
mc eiht is insane, i memorized hood took me under just off of san andreas.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Come Strapped and Driveby both get regular play.

I like Eiht a whole lot. I like that style of west coast gangster shit, and I like his voice(no homo)

Str8 up Menace is my favorite song on the Menace ii society soundtrack too.

CharlesJones
01-17-2009, 12:24 PM
LOL@B-Dolo saying Last Man Standing album is good hahahahahahahaha. That album is wack. I only like 3 songs on that album. The beats are terrible on that album. Str8 Checkn Em, Music To Driveby, We Come Strapped, Death Threatz, Section 8, Underground Hero, Tha8t'z Gangsta are good albums. His collabo album with Spice 1 called Pioneers is very good. LOL@Eiht always saying geah hahahahahahahahahaha. He was very funny in Menace II Society movie. LOL@him saying i'm gonna go get some gas for the hooptie, you know what i'm saying. Then a girl said to him, your ass should've filled up before we got here, stupid ass muthafucka LOL. Eiht said shut up bitch LOL. Then we got to the gas station, he asked Larenz Tate and the rest of the crew he was with did they have some snaps for the petro hahahahahahahahahaha. Ya'll niggas broke than a muthafucka LOL. Slanging all that shit in the hood and ain't got no muthafucking money LOL. Fuck that. Pump my shit LOL.

He also was on Gang Starr's Aiight Chill skit on Hard To Earn album. He left a message on DJ Premier's answering machine. He said geah LOL. What up Premier? This is Eiht baby. Kicking it out here in the hood in Compton, you know what i'm saying. Peeping you out on the new album. I know you in the studio dropping phat beats so get back with me on the down low. Aiight chill. Geah LOL.