http://i40.tinypic.com/21l01ls.gif

http://i40.tinypic.com/21l01ls.gif

FUCKIN CHARLES MANSON!

Blackula Spectacula
01-16-2009, 02:33 AM
uhhhh .. first post.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-16-2009, 02:38 AM
looks like he has the ref's wistle in hius right palm, hahaha fuckin soccer - how did this become the 'world game' seriously ?!?!?!

Tage
01-16-2009, 03:10 AM
^well this was probably in the 70s... and because its the best sport in the world. in all aspects, try to name a better one.

Durag
01-16-2009, 03:35 AM
Theres a reason soccer is played all over the world and is the most popular sport, its known literally everywhere.

Its the best sport in the world, and thats a fact.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-16-2009, 03:40 AM
Football (or soccer if you prefer) is the universal langauge = fact.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-16-2009, 04:09 AM
I dedicated a lot of time playing football, everybody can play it, but it takes time to master it, if there is one thing I know, is how to play it, I bet Skampoe would like it when he would see us play

Tage
01-16-2009, 04:18 AM
^yeah i played football all through school in the first team... loved it. until i found women, weed and beer.... then i slacked off... alot.

KERZO
01-16-2009, 05:57 AM
yeah most british people play football but i'd rather have that than shitty baseball. that dude in the gif looks fucking insane, thats not a whistle in his hand fredy, he's just his hand in a fist ready to punch the first bugger to get in his way,lmao

SKAMPOE
01-16-2009, 06:00 AM
the only reason soccer is so popular now, its cuz its the first sport humans use to play back in the day, just ask tissa, his roots trace back to duh tribe of duh pookah, they use to keep busy kicking a severed head around in throw back stylemaster garnments!

Tyler Durden
01-16-2009, 01:18 PM
I actually like football

Thats right FOOTBALL, cos you use your fucking feet.

But if you need a reason for it sucking, this is it

Ioyt2zzm530

Tyler Durden
01-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Holy shit, I just watched it again and 2:28 is fucking disgusting

THE MASON
01-16-2009, 01:44 PM
This is another reason

86AJje3ElDc

Prolifical ENG
01-16-2009, 01:51 PM
I like football because of the time difference its on weekdays in the early afternoon (sometimes mornings). Thats something to take lunch and watch it and drink some beer.

WARPATH
01-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Guys playing footsie = not cool.

11th Chamber
01-16-2009, 04:04 PM
*Cue all the Europeons to back their sport*

when deep down they know Football, Basketball and Baseball are all better.

SKAMPOE
01-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Guys playing footsie = not cool.
lol

Professor Poopsnagle
01-16-2009, 04:38 PM
lol

SKAMPOE
01-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Lol

NIGHT MAYOR
01-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Ioyt2zzm530

hahahahah #(

Guarded By Martyrs
01-16-2009, 05:45 PM
*Cue all the Europeons to back their sport*

when deep down they know Football, Basketball and Baseball are all better.

Peace 11th, but your doing the same thing aren't you ?

American Football is dope, I love to watch it, it's actually my 2nd favourite sport.
I like to watch Baseball & Basketball as well...
I think American sports were designed to be watched.

But having never really played any of them at great length
I can't relate to them as much as Football
Just the same with most Americans but the other way around I would assume.

01-16-2009, 05:47 PM
how can you like football if your football teams play like shit? I don't blame americans.

11th Chamber
01-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Yea its really jus what u grow up on I guess

If any of the europeons here grew up in the US, they'd most likely be NFL, NBA, etc. fans and not care much for Soccer

If any of the Americans grew up in Europe we'd prolly be fans of soccer

I do enjoy the World Cup tho

NIGHT MAYOR
01-16-2009, 05:54 PM
yeah - product of your enviroment

NIKLZ
01-16-2009, 06:01 PM
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4jpbPwDPPQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4jpbPwDPPQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

DrunkenMasta303
01-16-2009, 06:38 PM
i grew up with those GEES ! Lothar Matthäus and Völler rockin WorldCupz !!
http://www.bundestorwarttrainer.de/62/lightbox/00_90wm_jubelteam.jpg

Masta Chilla
01-16-2009, 07:10 PM
i grew up with those GEES ! Lothar Matthäus and Völler rockin WorldCupz !!
http://www.bundestorwarttrainer.de/62/lightbox/00_90wm_jubelteam.jpg

lol what about Kahn?

tajeco
01-17-2009, 12:19 AM
I actually like football

Thats right FOOTBALL, cos you use your fucking feet.

But if you need a reason for it sucking, this is it

Ioyt2zzm530

that is hilarious. I played when I was little, hockey also, but wasn't very good. I was better at baseball and basketball and continued on to highschool. A lot of people in the US I've heard call soccer weak, like girlie, but it's pretty physical (except for the guys in the video)

DrunkenMasta303
01-17-2009, 06:25 AM
lol what about Kahn?

Kahn never been Weltmeister....LOL stupid ninjaz!

THE W
01-17-2009, 08:22 AM
dont care for the sport at all.

the funny thing about it is foreigners get mad that we think the sport sucks. and then certain people try to shove the sport down our throat through advertising.

KEEP THAT SHIT ON YOUR SIDE OF THE POND. WE DONT WANT IT!

if its the world sport, why give a shit if one country doesnt like it?

HANZO
01-17-2009, 08:57 AM
no other sport can compare with real football. cause Americans have this mentality that they can beat everyone, they just cant take it when they get raped at the single biggest sport on earth by countries like Iran.

Its Gods Game, when Americans say it sucks it makes no sense cause they dnt have any evidence to back up their retarded claim. If a soccer team is prepared to pay more than a quarter of a billion on 1 player, it says something about the realness of the game.

American sports suck apart from the NBA. but still look at American sports stadiums, a library has a better atmosphere.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Yeah, American sports are pretty much made for TV.

Masta Chilla
01-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Kahn never been Weltmeister....LOL stupid ninjaz!

don't be so offensive, cool down i didn't read that with the world cup n stuff...

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-17-2009, 09:47 AM
What is bad about American sports being made for TV?

The majority of fans watch sports on TV.

Arguing about whether one sport is better than another is completely subjective.

That being said, soccer is gay.

It is somewhat fun to play, but extremely boring to watch.

The very essence of sport is one man's physical dominance over another. That is why sports were created.

This is not my opinion, this is fact.

Soccer does not incorporate that.

American football does. Basketball, my personal favorite sport to play, also has a lot to do with physical dominance.

Soccer, admittedly, requires skill, but so does figure skating. That doesn't make it less gay.

Perhaps, it has something to do with cultures and countries. The weak and feeble prefer a weak and feeble sport, while those with all the power prefer powerful, exciting sports.

Note how Basketball is now the most popular sport in China, and now it is on the path to having the largest economy.

But again, it is all subjective and pointless to argue about.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 09:51 AM
No American sport is very physical.

So your points are moot.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-17-2009, 09:57 AM
NFL is undoubtedly the most physical sport in the world.

Everything abotu NFL tests every aspect of a humans physicality, flexiblity, co-ordination and balance, stretgh.

american sports are great, but ive played and watched football since I can remember, and I attended a football acedemy in my teens. I beleive football is the most skillfull sport in the world to do well.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 10:00 AM
haha

Just because you're black (supposedly) doesn't mean you have to pretend to be an african american all the time.

ENAbFBQxZVw

THE W
01-17-2009, 10:03 AM
no other sport can compare with real football. cause Americans have this mentality that they can beat everyone, they just cant take it when they get raped at the single biggest sport on earth by countries like Iran.

not only do americans not give two shits about our soccer team being good, we'll even root for them to fail so that these morons who try to make soccer popular in the states will go away.

soccer is the most popular sport in the world....and no one in america cares.

01-17-2009, 10:04 AM
No American sport is very physical.

So your points are moot.

My point is that ALL American sports, even baseball, which I do not particularly enjoy, are more physical than soccer.

How is my point moot?

How are football and basketball not physical?

American Football is the most physical sport on every level.

Do you even like soccer, or are you just being confrontational?

HANZO
01-17-2009, 10:06 AM
basketball isnt the most popular sport in China. you jus need to look at the past olympics and see that the Soccer tournament was the most watched sport in the entire olympics, and every match was sold out.

so soccer wins.

If Americans loved physicality and dominance in sport so much they would watch Rugby, which shits all over American Football in that department.

Blackula Spectacula
01-17-2009, 10:08 AM
this threads stupid .. why try to convince these hard heads that soccers actually a good sport, they weren't brought up on it .. they obviously won't have a liking to it. They're very close minded, the few that aren't .. well they're just lucky.

but it's good to know that the rest of the world doesn't care about american football as much as they care Soccer/football/futbol etc..

So therefore, their opinions are the minority in the case.

Blackula Spectacula
01-17-2009, 10:15 AM
haha

Just because you're black (supposedly) doesn't mean you have to pretend to be an african american all the time.

ENAbFBQxZVw

this crack heads pretty talented

01-17-2009, 10:20 AM
basketball isnt the most popular sport in China. you jus need to look at the past olympics and see that the Soccer tournament was the most watched sport in the entire olympics, and every match was sold out.

so soccer wins.

If Americans loved physicality and dominance in sport so much they would watch Rugby, which shits all over American Football in that department.

The USA-China Olympic basketball game was the most watched sport ever. Basketball, particularly Houston Rockets games, get better television ratings than any soccer games in China

I am not arguing about which is better, I am saying that it is a fact that basketball is more popular than soccer in china.

In Rugby, dudes grab each other's crotches. Rugby also isn't as exciting and coordinated.

01-17-2009, 10:21 AM
this threads stupid .. why try to convince these hard heads that soccers actually a good sport, they weren't brought up on it .. they obviously won't have a liking to it. They're very close minded, the few that aren't .. well they're just lucky.

but it's good to know that the rest of the world doesn't care about american football as much as they care Soccer/football/futbol etc..

So therefore, their opinions are the minority in the case.

Why is it good to know that the rest of the world doesn't care about American football? Americans don't care if the rest of the world watches football.

And are opinions are the minority. So what?

Black-Hispanic-Eskimos are the minority. Does that make their opinions less valid?

HANZO
01-17-2009, 10:30 AM
The USA-China Olympic basketball game was the most watched sport ever. Basketball, particularly Houston Rockets games, get better television ratings than any soccer games in China

I am not arguing about which is better, I am saying that it is a fact that basketball is more popular than soccer in china.

In Rugby, dudes grab each other's crotches. Rugby also isn't as exciting and coordinated.

are you sure about that?? it was the most watched 'basketball' game ever. not sport. Soccer ratings own every other sport.

01-17-2009, 10:31 AM
are you sure about that?? it was the most watched 'basketball' game ever. not sport. Soccer ratings own every other sport.

I am positive that it is the most viewed sporting event ever. The announcers wouldn't shut up about it.

Tage
01-17-2009, 10:32 AM
lol @ americans calling football shit. american football came to europe, and failed... everyone hated them for ruining out pitches. baseball is wack, most americans dont even like it.

and people calling football a 'gay' sport? what about basketball? its one of the most feminine sports in the world. :yes: and most english people like is ... cus they think they gangster for wearing the huge jerseys. <truth.. i know loads of poeple that wear basketball clothes but dont even play it. knobs.

Football(soccer for you fags) > any other sport. it has been proven.

-end of thread-

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 10:32 AM
My point is that ALL American sports, even baseball, which I do not particularly enjoy, are more physical than soccer.

How is my point moot?

How are football and basketball not physical?

Do you even like soccer, or are you just being confrontational?

Why do people here (american people, and one confused balmy brit) continually assert that NFL is the most physical sport (in the world?) as if it is a fact.

Rugby (both League and Union) is a much more physical sport.

I'd argue that AFL is more physical also (given the nature of contact in combination with the speed of the game) but it's pointless considering the ignorance of the sport here.

I like Football (soccer...).

As you said, it is subjective as to which sport is the best.

If you were to try to argue one over the other, making an agrument for Football is clearly easier, as it is the most popular sport in the world.

Afficial_Nastee
01-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Soccer is my favourite sport since I didn't play anything else , used to be a huge soccer fan.
But you can't hate on the American sports cuz they're all nice and enjoyable games, NBA is the shit, so is NFL and Major League....

The only thing I don't like bout soccer is those fuckin' draws, you ain't got that with NBA and NFL games....
That's why I prefer puttin' my money on NBA and NFL games cuz there is always a winner at the end of the game so it's 50/50 chance of winning....
Soccer is like 25/75 chance of winning since you don't even win if your team plays a draw....
But that's only with the regular league or competion games and not with the KNockout games....

01-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Every debate on here turns into a hypocritical foreign anti-America tirade.

"AMERICANS do this.." "Americans are closed-minded..."

You xenophobes disgust me.

Plenty of Americans love soccer. They are pussies, too.

American Basketball is the most popular sport in China, and numerous European cities want an NBA team. Are they closed-minded?

Do I get mad at China for liking ping-pong?

I just don't understand why the rest of the world cares if america likes soccer or not.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-17-2009, 10:47 AM
What is bad about American sports being made for TV?

The majority of fans watch sports on TV.

Arguing about whether one sport is better than another is completely subjective.

That being said, soccer is gay.

It is somewhat fun to play, but extremely boring to watch.

The very essence of sport is one man's physical dominance over another. That is why sports were created.

This is not my opinion, this is fact.

Soccer does not incorporate that.

American football does. Basketball, my personal favorite sport to play, also has a lot to do with physical dominance.

Soccer, admittedly, requires skill, but so does figure skating. That doesn't make it less gay.

Perhaps, it has something to do with cultures and countries. The weak and feeble prefer a weak and feeble sport, while those with all the power prefer powerful, exciting sports.

Note how Basketball is now the most popular sport in China, and now it is on the path to having the largest economy.

But again, it is all subjective and pointless to argue about.

Hahaha...Boring to watch, really ?
Liverpool vs AC Milan Champions League Final, that should put that statement to rest.
Or a World Cup Final, European Cup, the last day of the season ect...

Yo think "Soccer" doesn't require strength ?
Or apply physical dominance over the other team ?
Arsenal for example at times play beautiful Football
But then someone like Bolton Wanderers are more like animals
Their styles couldn't be more different, the same as Brazil play beautiful Football
And...Norway for example are much more route one.

I think you are right about the countries and cultures.

How is my point moot?

:lmao: Baseball ???

Comparing Baseball to Football is ridiculous in the psyical sense.

For a start Baseball players are either sitting down or standing stationary
Or spitting nuts out their mouths, and running occasionally.
Where as Footballers run around for 90 minutes with a break in the middle.
The only time Baseball gets remotly close the the physicalness of Football
Is when the Catcher guards home plate...
And the guy running from 3rd base collides with him, thats it.

I'd say boxing is more pysical than American Football.

01-17-2009, 10:54 AM
OK, baseball is pretty boring to watch. I still watch it sometimes, but I played when I was a little kid. I guess I can't legitimately argue its merits.

I don't know anything about the soccer teams you mentioned. Soccer does require physical skill, athleticism, and endurance. I cannot deny that.

Soccer players are better athletes than baseball players. Soccer is even kind of fun to play.

I just don't enjoy watching it.

Boxing is definitely physical. I really like boxing, although it is extremely corrupt and lacks excitement these days, due to the decline of the heavyweight division.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-17-2009, 11:00 AM

so soccer wins.

As someone who has first hand experiance, I can assure you Basketball, more accurately NBA, is by far the most popular sport in China.

Its more popular than Football is in Europe I would say.

Tage
01-17-2009, 11:02 AM
just a thought, but americans cant hate football anyway. they basically paid a shit load to get beckham over there as a market man... he basically owns(ed) usa.

too bad the spaniads have snapped him up.

01-17-2009, 11:07 AM
... he basically owns(ed) usa.

I think you've got it backwards. When someone pays for your services and then tells you what to do and how to behave, they own you, not the other way around. MLS paid Beckham a lot of money to try and save a dying league, and it did not work.

MLS is just not that successful, and probably never will be. There are Americans who like soccer, but why would they want to watch a league of 2nd tier players?

The best athletes in America simply don't choose to play soccer, and therefore it is unlikely that America will ever be that great at soccer.

Tage
01-17-2009, 11:12 AM
^you make a good point lol.... but still... he basically could of done what he wanted... and they would be like "ok... heres some money" to try to make him to stay.

so i would still say he owned them, while he was there. hes a moviestar!!! lol

most english people are embarrassed by beckham now, he usually comes on for the english national side at like 5 minutes before the end of the match, and gets a roar from the crowd, no matter where we play.

HANZO
01-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Every debate on here turns into a hypocritical foreign anti-America tirade.

"AMERICANS do this.." "Americans are closed-minded..."

You xenophobes disgust me.

Plenty of Americans love soccer. They are pussies, too.

American Basketball is the most popular sport in China, and numerous European cities want an NBA team. Are they closed-minded?

Do I get mad at China for liking ping-pong?

I just don't understand why the rest of the world cares if america likes soccer or not.

A black peurto rican american muslim started this thread. So you Americanos brought this upon yourself.

also its not like euros hate basketball Spain are world champions, and the euroleague is pretty successful in its own right. big soccer clubs in europe have their own basketball teams. basketball is the 2nd most popular sport in the world after Soccer.

Tage
01-17-2009, 11:17 AM
Han, on a serious note...

Why do you call it soccer?... you are English right?

01-17-2009, 11:18 AM
For the record, Skampoe's opinions are not representative of the American people, as most Americans do not fall under the Obese Muslim-Rican demographic.

Elton John is from Europe, but I don't assume that all Europeans are gay.

I'm just saying that America is the most diverse country in the world, as white-folk are not even the majority anymore.

I don't think you can generalize the people of any country, but this is especially true for Americans, as the country is made up of so many people.

HANZO
01-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Han, on a serious note...

Why do you call it soccer?... you are English right?

so the Americans dnt get confused.

For the record, Skampoe's opinions are not representative of the American people, as most Americans do not fall under the Obese Muslim-Rican demographic.

If America had more Obese Muslim-Rican's they wouldnt have gone into recession.

whitey
01-17-2009, 12:06 PM
I am positive that it is the most viewed sporting event ever. The announcers wouldn't shut up about it.

you are 100% positively wrong. it was the most watched basketball game ever. but it in no way compares to world cup finals. they draw almost a billion people watching 1 game at 1 time. that pisses and shits all over any other sporting ever.

soccer is the best sport in the world. easy. end of debate.

you need the total package. you cant just be some fat fuck, some one who can throw really hard, can just be some fucking plug, just be able to hit, or any of that other homo shit. you need to be able to do EVERYTHING. do it all well, for 90 minutes. no faggot timeouts. pure skill, speed, strength, endurance for 90+ minutes, with a part of your body that is akward for many people. using your hands is fucking easy, you use your hands for everything.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 12:06 PM

Elton John is from Europe, but I don't assume that all Europeans are gay.

I'm just saying that America is the most diverse country in the world, as white-folk are not even the majority anymore.

I don't think you can generalize the people of any country, but this is especially true for Americans, as the country is made up of so many people.

The American's who have posted in this thread, have all expressed the same view from what i can tell.

This is the generalisation i was making.

And Australia and The United States are similarly diverse, but people here enjoy pigeon holing the opinions of Australian's (and Europeans for that matter, which is even more ridiculous)

Why are you immune?

American's are fat, stupid, uneducated, loud, ignorant, arrogant, fat, annoying, tasteless and fat.

whitey
01-17-2009, 12:09 PM
The American's who have posted in this thread, have all expressed the same view from what i can tell.

And Australia and The United States are similarly diverse, but people here enjoy pigeon holing the opinions of Australian's (and Europeans for that matter, which is even more ridiculous)

Why are you immune?

American's are fat, stupid, uneducated, loud, ignorant, arrogant, fat, annoying, tasteless and fat.

im american. and not one of those american hating conspiracy theorist faggots on this board. i love my country. but that statement is true. the nfl sums it up. a bunch of fags. the nfl culture rules this country. always trying to be some hardass, flexing your muscles, make one tackle and do some faggot ass dance, always got to be the man type of gay shit. its one massive fucking circle jerk.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah, American sports really are very demonstrative of the American attitude.

The obsession with meaningless statistics, extremely frequent and long stoppages, constant replaying of minute passages, every aspect of games compartmentalised and so forth.

NFL is ridiculous to watch.

At times, it is enjoyable, but at it's worst it is a game of stoppages, with rare passages of play scattered throughout it.

01-17-2009, 01:10 PM
you are 100% positively wrong. it was the most watched basketball game ever. but it in no way compares to world cup finals. they draw almost a billion people watching 1 game at 1 time. that pisses and shits all over any other sporting ever.

soccer is the best sport in the world. easy. end of debate.

you need the total package. you cant just be some fat fuck, some one who can throw really hard, can just be some fucking plug, just be able to hit, or any of that other homo shit. you need to be able to do EVERYTHING. do it all well, for 90 minutes. no faggot timeouts. pure skill, speed, strength, endurance for 90+ minutes, with a part of your body that is akward for many people. using your hands is fucking easy, you use your hands for everything.

Look, as I said, soccer is gay, and everyone who enjoys it is gay.

That is opinion.

But over a billion people in China alone watched the USA-China basketball game. It was the most-watched SPORTING EVENT ever.

That is fact.

I don't see why that upsets you.

Tage
01-17-2009, 01:17 PM

That is opinion.

^you are correct sir, that is YOUR opinion.

so, explain why basketball isnt gay?

01-17-2009, 01:17 PM

Why are you immune?

Have you ever met an American?

Either way, in real life, not wu-tang-corp world, nobody in America really cares about Australians. There is no pigeon-holing, because there is no need to do so, as Australia is insignificant to what happens to the world. That is not an insult. That is fact

Why are you mad that we don't like soccer?

People who use blanket statements to insult America are pathetic. America is THE most diverse country on the planet. Australia is not. Neither is anywhere in Europe.

They are not comparable.

In real life, again, not wu-corp, the rest of the world constantly judges Americans, as people, while we continue to not give a fuck about you.

Not as an insult, but simply because you really don't matter.

All I am saying, diplomatically speaking, is that America is BETTER in every way, shape, and form than every other country in the world put together.

Plus, from what I understand, 94% of non-Americans are homosexual.

But of course, I am joking. When people from other countries get upset with america, they are furiously serious.

Because the rest of the world has inferior senses of humor. And smaller penises. Although Ironman does bring our average down a little bit.

Either way, lighten up, faggots. By "faggots", I mean the rest of the world.

01-17-2009, 01:19 PM
^you are correct sir, that is YOUR opinion.

so, explain why basketball isnt gay?

Because if you fuck another guy in the ass while playing organized basketball, it is a flagrant foul.

Case closed.

Tage
01-17-2009, 01:26 PM
exactly, no credible reply. you lose.

01-17-2009, 01:29 PM
exactly, no credible reply. you lose.

That is the most credibly reply possible.

Homosexual behavior is forbidden, by rule, in basketball.

How can you be less gay than that?

While I am no expert, I'm pretty sure that heavy petting and deep, passionate tongue-kissing are encouraged on the soccer pitch.

Tage
01-17-2009, 01:31 PM
lol... nah that doesnt happen im afraid... so maybe thats why americans dont like it.

you said that fucking another guy in the ass is a foul.

that must of happened for you to know that. that has never happened in football, and i dont think it will ever happen.

JerseyIronman
01-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Soccer is the greatest game in the world.

Im now going to go back to battling my roomate in FIFA '09.

01-17-2009, 01:32 PM
lol... nah that doesnt happen im afraid... so maybe thats why americans dont like it.

you said that fucking another guy in the ass is a foul.

that must of happened for you to know that. that has never happened in football, and i dont think it will ever will.

I know that murder is a crime, but I've never been murdered.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Have you ever met an American?

Either way, in real life, not wu-tang-corp world, nobody in America really cares about Australians. There is no pigeon-holing, because there is no need to do so, as Australia is insignificant to what happens to the world. That is not an insult. That is fact

Why are you mad that we don't like soccer?

People who use blanket statements to insult America are pathetic. America is THE most diverse country on the planet. Australia is not. Neither is anywhere in Europe.

They are not comparable.

In real life, again, not wu-corp, the rest of the world constantly judges Americans, as people, while we continue to not give a fuck about you.

Not as an insult, but simply because you really don't matter.

All I am saying, diplomatically speaking, is that America is BETTER in every way, shape, and form than every other country in the world put together.

Plus, from what I understand, 94% of non-Americans are homosexual.

But of course, I am joking. When people from other countries get upset with america, they are furiously serious.

Because the rest of the world has inferior senses of humor. And smaller penises. Although Ironman does bring our average down a little bit.

Either way, lighten up, faggots. By "faggots", I mean the rest of the world.

Yeah, i've met lots of Americans.

All obnoxious faggits.

In this thread i have been referring to the idiot American's who have been replying.

You, and others, are interpreting this as a wider generalisation about all American cunts.

There are many thin, intelligent, well, educated and nice American people i am sure.

There are a disproportionate number of cocksuckers in the states, but yeah, i can accept there are many people who aren't.

Australia and The United States are pretty much equally diverse.

People who make blanket statements about ANYTHING are pathetic.

Stop mentioning America in such sanctimonious terms, and maybe people will adopt a less caustic view of the people who live there.

Who's mad here...

The rest of the world is used to being insulted and stereotyped.

American's have trouble accepting that people may view them in the same way, and roll out statements such as "America is the most diverse country IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!".

Sure it is.

Tage
01-17-2009, 01:37 PM
everyone who thinks football is the best game in the world, should stop debating.

like pat just said. americans are all "obnoxious faggots".

Football wins!

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 01:39 PM
I said all of them who i have met are.

Not all of them, probably.

Tage
01-17-2009, 01:44 PM
my bad. but yeah, most of the americans i have met have all been the same. obnoxiously arrogant. even the obese ones are arrogant, and i struggle to see the logic in that.

01-17-2009, 01:48 PM
America is the greatest country on Earth.

We are the Jesus of countries, only richer and more powerful. We try to educate and elevate the rest of the world, but they are soulless and evil, and want to hate us and see us fail because we are so godly and pure of heart.

The cross we bear is furiously serious attacks on internet forums from bitter, emo, pseudo-intellectual Australians.

Don't Tread on Me, Wu-Corp.

(Pat, this is all in good fun, right? Or are we e-beefing now? I don't "get" you like I used to. If we are e-beefing, please be prepared for the fact that I am going to be forced to post pictures of homosexual men meant to represent you that don't really apply to the situation at hand. Be forewarned)

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm not beefing with anyone.

Just writing down my thoughts on things.

Semi seriously.

I still maintain all American's i have met are faggits though.

But maybe this is just a coincidence?

Or maybe all the faggits come here?

Tage
01-17-2009, 01:51 PM
We are the Jesus of countries

^Correct.

Jesus doesnt exist. NEXT....

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 01:52 PM
America doesn't exist?

whitey
01-17-2009, 02:28 PM

That is opinion.

But over a billion people in China alone watched the USA-China basketball game. It was the most-watched SPORTING EVENT ever.

That is fact.

I don't see why that upsets you.

seriously bro? you are way to smart to believe that. your telling me in a country of 1.3 billion people, over 1 billion of them simultaneously watched the same game? not even mentioned how many poor, farming, tv-less chinese people there are out of that 1.3 billion people, yet some how they managed to get to a tv and watch that game? you are serious with that statement right there?

im not upset, im just surprised a guy that seemingly is pretty intelligent can believe that.

Tage
01-17-2009, 02:29 PM
America doesn't exist?

granted, i should have said Jesus is fake. :mmmyah:

01-17-2009, 02:39 PM
seriously bro? you are way to smart to believe that. your telling me in a country of 1.3 billion people, over 1 billion of them simultaneously watched the same game? not even mentioned how many poor, farming, tv-less chinese people there are out of that 1.3 billion people, yet some how they managed to get to a tv and watch that game? you are serious with that statement right there?

im not upset, im just surprised a guy that seemingly is pretty intelligent can believe that.

Look, I don't really think that soccer is gay, and that everyone who watches it is gay. I don't really believe that everyone who is not from America is gay.

All I am saying, is that, I, personally, don't like soccer.

Also, THE UNITED STATES vs. CHINA in the 2008 OLYMPICS WAS THE MOST WATCHED SPORTING EVENT EVER.

Yes, there are more viewers who watch the world cup, in total. But the world cup is made up of many different matches.

No one single world cup match, even the finals, drew more viewers than the US vs CHina in basketball.

And you were right, 1 billion people in China did not watch it. It was a little over a billion people worldwide.

Tage
01-17-2009, 02:41 PM
wow... getting serious now. ^the viewing figures was because it was the OLYMPICS. it had little to do with the sport.

01-17-2009, 02:47 PM
wow... getting serious now. ^the viewing figures was because it was the OLYMPICS. it had little to do with the sport.

Riiiiiight. You are welcome for your wu-corp education.

SKAMPOE
01-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Yea its really jus what u grow up on I guess

If any of the europeons here grew up in the US, they'd most likely be NFL, NBA, etc. fans and not care much for Soccer

If any of the Americans grew up in Europe we'd prolly be fans of soccer

I do enjoy the World Cup tho
lol its funny how most american ''whites'' sign their kids to little league soccer...

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-17-2009, 02:51 PM
DOOM got it right.

Anti-Matter.

TSA
01-17-2009, 02:52 PM
http://a156.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/97/m_6667239a34945044c50bcf7ed033fd33.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=126335873)

whitey
01-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Look, I don't really think that soccer is gay, and that everyone who watches it is gay. I don't really believe that everyone who is not from America is gay.

All I am saying, is that, I, personally, don't like soccer.

Also, THE UNITED STATES vs. CHINA in the 2008 OLYMPICS WAS THE MOST WATCHED SPORTING EVENT EVER.

Yes, there are more viewers who watch the world cup, in total. But the world cup is made up of many different matches.

No one single world cup match, even the finals, drew more viewers than the US vs CHina in basketball.

And you were right, 1 billion people in China did not watch it. It was a little over a billion people worldwide.

If you can find a source to that be my guest. There was a lot of talk before the game and how a billion people could watch it, but theres nothing after that says it acutally did happen.

01-17-2009, 02:57 PM
If you can find a source to that be my guest. There was a lot of talk before the game and how a billion people could watch it, but theres nothing after that says it acutally did happen.

More people watched that game than any individual soccer match.

Bottom line.

Where's your source for the most watch soccer match?

If you live in NY and prefer soccer to basketball, you should be deported.

whitey
01-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Ha, ya thats a great source. "I said it, so its true. Now you disprove me." Top notch logic.

And born and raised in NY, I was exposed to all sports, played them all, and theres no doubt what the hardest/best is.....soccer.

Tage
01-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Riiiiiight. You are welcome for your wu-corp education.

what?... i was just saying that the viewing figures were mainly down the the olympics. you get hundreds of millions of people watching the athletics, when they probably struggle to get a single million to watch the domestic athletics.

using an olympic match to justify why basketball is a better sport, is invalid.

where's my education? :stroke:

JerseyIronman
01-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Soccer is the only sport in the world EVERYONE plays.

Like fucking Suadi Arabia plays it. So does Japan, Iceland, Argentina. its the global game for the reason, its because its the best sport conceived.

You dont need a hoop or a ice skates or a baseball bat or anything.

all you need is a ball ...for the most part.

...Ok well I guess you need goals too but you can use t-shirts or bags for that.

Soccer goals are said to be the most exciting thing in all of SPORTS. They are so rare that when they occur people freak the fuck out. Thats why Americans see Italians humping eachother and dancing with the corner flag when they score, because they are overwhelmed when a goal happens.

Americans complain about the lack of scoring but thats a cop out, an amazing game could played without ANY goals. Watching the way a team passes the ball, defends, slide tackles, and sets up its attack is what makes it worth while to watch, not just goals.

Like, baseball is also one my favorite sports, but thats a retarded gift East coast people are born with is the ability to like baseball. Its really a hard game to watch Just like Southerners are born with the ability to watch NASCAR. Thats some boring shit. its like the slow as fuck.

The only game I will allow you to even argue being better than soccer is American Football. Basketball has its flaws, like you only need to watch the last 4 minutes of most games.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 04:24 PM
No its very valid. Basketball is big in Europe and its growing everywhere not. Its becoming the world wide sport.

Good, cuz soccer sucked and everyone who defends it is an idiot. Stamina and talent to kick the ball and handle it....big deal.
Basketball players need to have more skills, and just as much stamina, plus it a much better game to watch, its not even comparable.

HANZO
01-17-2009, 04:56 PM
The 2006 World Cup final was watched by more than a billion ppl. The European championship Semi - Finals and the Final was watched by more ppl. you aint understanding, not only does Europe watch these games, but so does the middle east, Central Asia, Africa and South America. they are single games, the entire tournament gets more than 4billion viewers.

Football is the best sport in the world, nothing can ever come close. Not a chance Basketball will be popular in Europe, ppl get annoyed at the time outs and commercial breaks.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-17-2009, 05:23 PM
And born and raised in NY, I was exposed to all sports, played them all, and theres no doubt what the hardest/best is.....soccer.

state or city?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 05:31 PM
The 2006 World Cup final was watched by more than a billion ppl. The European championship Semi - Finals and the Final was watched by more ppl. you aint understanding, not only does Europe watch these games, but so does the middle east, Central Asia, Africa and South America. they are single games, the entire tournament gets more than 4billion viewers.

Football is the best sport in the world, nothing can ever come close. Not a chance Basketball will be popular in Europe, ppl get annoyed at the time outs and commercial breaks.

seriously, soccer is like one long fucking timeout. so they have on break big deal, 95% of the game is nothing

whitey
01-17-2009, 06:35 PM
seriously, soccer is like one long fucking timeout. so they have on break big deal, 95% of the game is nothing

every little touch, run, pass, shot, move, and especially goal, when done right is appreciated because it takes so much skill/knowledge to be able to do it properly.

whitey
01-17-2009, 06:36 PM
state or city?

state. if it was the city i would say the city.

Tage
01-17-2009, 06:45 PM
No its very valid. Basketball is big in Europe and its growing everywhere not. Its becoming the world wide sport.

that wasnt my point. he pointed out that the viewing figures for a basketball match durin the olympics where high. that has no relevance, since the hammer throw or the sprinting have high viewing figures at the olympics.

basketball will never be the number 1 sport.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 06:49 PM
lol its funny how most american ''whites'' sign their kids to little league soccer...

LOL

Yeah, those "whites" are so funny.

Compared to their overweight dog whispering puerto rican counterparts especially.

Soccer!

Ha!

What the fuck did you play as a kid skampoe?

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 06:51 PM
state or city?

What the fuck do you care?

You are a fucking English person.

Tage
01-17-2009, 06:52 PM
^^^AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH best post of 09... both of them

HANZO
01-17-2009, 06:54 PM

have you forgotten your medication or something?? if 95% of football is nothing, whats American football. they jus stand there and look at each other and one guy jus one guy does the very overrated ball throwing. all this in 5 hours.

SKAMPOE
01-17-2009, 07:07 PM
LOL

Yeah, those "whites" are so funny.

Compared to their overweight dog whispering puerto rican counterparts especially.

Soccer!

Ha!

What the fuck did you play as a kid skampoe?
I BOXED AS A KID, OUR POPS AND WHOLE FAMILY RLY ARE HUGE BOXING FANS, MY POPS WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME AS A KID LOL B4 WE WENT TO OUR NEIGHBOR'S OR AUNT AND UNCLE'S CRIB FOR HOLIDAYS AND GATHERINGS LOL
HE WOULD TELL ME
''OK, WHEN WE GET THERE, I WANT U TO BOX UR FAGGY COUSIN OUT, AND IF U DONT IM FUCKIN U UP!''
THEY WOULD LET US FIGHT AND SCRAP AND SHIT CUZ IT WAS HEALTHY AND BROUGHT US CLOSER, NOW THAT WE ARE GROWN WE ARE THE CLOSEST FAM FOR REAL, THAT Y OUR LAST NAME IS SO REPECTED IN MY CITY... REAL TALK!

Professor Poopsnagle
01-17-2009, 07:15 PM
I think we just hit a new low here.

Also,

people who slip into a diabetic coma from just the thought of running shouldn't comment on anything related to sports. Not even sumo wrestling you big faggit you.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 07:36 PM
have you forgotten your medication or something?? if 95% of football is nothing, whats American football. they jus stand there and look at each other and one guy jus one guy does the very overrated ball throwing. all this in 5 hours.

I think the NFL is overrated too, but its still more entertaining than soccer, plus its a rougher sport.

You can't really compare the two.

But soccer and basketball are similar in a lot of ways and basketball is a much better sport.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 07:37 PM
I BOXED AS A KID, OUR POPS AND WHOLE FAMILY RLY ARE HUGE BOXING FANS, MY POPS WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME AS A KID LOL B4 WE WENT TO OUR NEIGHBOR'S OR AUNT AND UNCLE'S CRIB FOR HOLIDAYS AND GATHERINGS LOL
HE WOULD TELL ME
''OK, WHEN WE GET THERE, I WANT U TO BOX UR FAGGY COUSIN OUT, AND IF U DONT IM FUCKIN U UP!''
THEY WOULD LET US FIGHT AND SCRAP AND SHIT CUZ IT WAS HEALTHY AND BROUGHT US CLOSER, NOW THAT WE ARE GROWN WE ARE THE CLOSEST FAM FOR REAL, THAT Y OUR LAST NAME IS SO REPECTED IN MY CITY... REAL TALK!

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-retard.JPG

JerseyIronman
01-17-2009, 07:57 PM
I think the NFL is overrated too, but its still more entertaining than soccer, plus its a rougher sport.

But soccer and basketball are similar in a lot of ways and basketball is a much better sport.

how are basketball and soccer similar in anyway lol

are you serious NickDouche?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 08:16 PM
As far as conditioning and the skills you need to possess. Basketball im more similar to soccer than football.

Football is a totally different game.

Acting like soccer skills are greater than basketball or even baseball skills is pointless, as its all opinion.

I realize euro's see soccer as their favorite sport.

I just think its boring to watch...i mean it was ok, but to me its not as exciting as any of the other sports.

I dont watch hockey or soccer, but I'd rather see a hockey game overa soccer game all day.

whitey
01-17-2009, 09:01 PM
how are basketball and soccer similar in anyway lol

are you serious NickDouche?

they really are close though. basketball might be my second favorite sport because of that. i appreciate a really nice pass. a lot of what steve nash does. the similarities of moving the ball, moving without the ball, quick ball movement, all resemble soccer. plus to posses a sick handle with the basketball is comprable to sick ball control in soccer. with your hands is easier in my opinion though. its a lot easier to dribble a ball with you hands being able to keep your head up than dribble a soccer ball running at full pace with guys around you.

KLIION JENSEN
01-17-2009, 09:05 PM

i think this is the first time i've ever fully agreed with you about something....

i dont like Football - a game where you move a ball with your feet - its 22 MEN, running round a field in short shorts chasing a BALL, and its a MANS sport....too much gayness, too much effort, i dont like all the football hooligan shit, that shit spoils an already shit sport.....the best thing about football is Pro Evolution video games series....

football & basketball similarities.....
odd number of players per team allowed on the pitch/court
both are played by passing the ball between players
you score points by getting the ball in the net - granted they're different shapes & sizes, but its still a net

Longbongcilvaringz
01-18-2009, 02:17 AM
HE WOULD TELL ME

That's pretty inspirational.

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2009, 02:20 AM
Hahahha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 03:00 AM
hahahhaha and the wife says i have ''opening up'' issues hahhahaha GET AN ACCOUNT BITCH AND LEARN ME!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 10:50 AM
she meant your airways are constricted because you have sleep apnea for the layer of lard that encase your vital organs.

JerseyIronman
01-18-2009, 11:09 AM
i think this is the first time i've ever fully agreed with you about something....

i dont like Football - a game where you move a ball with your feet - its 22 MEN, running round a field in short shorts chasing a BALL, and its a MANS sport....too much gayness, too much effort, i dont like all the football hooligan shit, that shit spoils an already shit sport.....the best thing about football is Pro Evolution video games series....

football & basketball similarities.....
odd number of players per team allowed on the pitch/court
both are played by passing the ball between players
you score points by getting the ball in the net - granted they're different shapes & sizes, but its still a net

HAhahhaha odd number of players allowed? WTF?

You score by passing the ball between players? Just about every team sport has this.

Basketball and soccer are so unbelievabley different its insane.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 11:15 AM
not really, its a similar set of skills using a different part of the body.

If anything, basketball requires more skills and athletic ability than soccer.

Plus its a much more exciting game to watch and play.

I've played both, so its not like I don't kno anything about the sport of soccer. Yes, its not easy to do the things the pro's do, but that goes for any sport.
You all seem to think it would be easy to run off tackle in the NFL with fast, strong 250 plus beasts trying to rip your head off.

Tage
01-18-2009, 11:17 AM
hahahhaha and the wife says i have ''opening up'' issues hahhahaha GET AN ACCOUNT BITCH AND LEARN ME!

^are you talking about an account on here?

JerseyIronman
01-18-2009, 11:26 AM
not really, its a similar set of skills using a different part of the body.

If anything, basketball requires more skills and athletic ability than soccer.

Plus its a much more exciting game to watch and play.

Basketball and soccer are so unbelievably different i cant believe im arguing this shit lol. You use a compltely different part of the body. Like you use your hands INSTEAD of your feet. That alone makes them so completely different.

Also, im not arguing about athletic ability. Basketball players are some the most athletic in the world.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 11:29 AM
its similar because you need good hand eye/feet eye coordination, and you need to maintain a dribble, pass, you gotta be able to shake your defender while handling the ball. They are very similar only done with different parts of the body.

01-18-2009, 11:29 AM
I think what bothers me about soccer is that you rarely see any amazing displays of athleticism.

you need to be well-conditioned, and obviously you need to be athletic and have a finely tuned skill-set.

I appreciate the strategy and teamwork, but it just isn't entertaining to watch, at least for me.

I don't like sports where you can watch women play and it looks exactly the same.

whitey
01-18-2009, 12:25 PM
haha not a chance in the world is that true^. i used to get into this argument with dudes at my work about how shit girls soccer was (one of his daughters played). it is so much fucking different its not even funny. the pace of the players, the speed of play, the knowledge to know what to do is so far off from a top notch mens game the best womans game you could find its like mlb and your local little league team dude.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Thats the point. Soccer is such a boring game that the only thing that would make it exciting is when semi cute chicks are running around playing and ripping off their shirts to show off their sports bra's.

whitey
01-18-2009, 12:31 PM
thats the difference though. soccer is actually hard. you need skill.

you just need to be a freak of an athlete for football or basketball. be huge, boom you in the nfl. antonio gates, doesnt play college football...boom, best player tight end in the nfl. that shit could and never would happen in the professional soccer because you need skillllll.

whitey
01-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Thats the point. Soccer is such a boring game that the only thing that would make it exciting is when semi cute chicks are running around playing and ripping off their shirts to show off their sports bra's.

football is way more borning. when half of the time spent watching the tv to watch a football game is spent watching commericals, that is gay. real gay. not to mention dudes trying to tackle other men. than getting way to excited when they do, one play. shit is gaaaay to the 10th degree.

01-18-2009, 12:35 PM
football is way more borning. when half of the time spent watching the tv to watch a football game is spent watching commericals, that is gay. real gay. not to mention dudes trying to tackle other men. than getting way to excited when they do, one play. shit is gaaaay to the 10th degree.

I agree that there are too many commercials in football.
But in football, the action that takes place is so intense and all out physical, that there needs to be breaks.

Tackling isn't gay. That's like saying that punching a guy is gay because you're touching him. Tackling is awesome. Physical dominance is the essence of sport.

It is only gay if you jack off to it.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 12:39 PM
wow, were you too skinny to play football or something??? you have some sort of vendetta against it.

If its not your cup of tea, than thats fine, but saying you dont need skill to play football is ridiculous.
Playing on either lines, you need skill and technique. Same with QB or RB, the footwork and vision you need. Cornerback, safety, reading offenses, reading defenses.

I think euro's and american fags don't like football cuz its too brutal for them.

Whining about commercials???

Soccer is like one long commercial. One maybe two goals a game??? I should be excited over the anticipation that they 'might' score about 10 times a game while in reality I know that if i see 3 goals, thats a shootout.

your stupid. Major league Baseball is a slow game and it STILL has more excitement. Playoff baseball is the most nerve-wracking shit to watch, itll give you an ulcer.

whitey
01-18-2009, 12:45 PM
weak. you got burned. soccer wins.

oLd_KaiNry
01-18-2009, 12:48 PM

you find it boring cuz you dont know how complicated of a sport it is. its more of strategy sports than anything else and if you'd understand what they're doing you would appreciate it alot more, but it takes years to fully understand it, and by that im talking about knowning when's the best time to pull off a certain play, when its time to get a qb option, hallmary ect ect ect ect

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 12:49 PM
@ whitey
worst post of this thread. Seems to me your giving up

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 12:51 PM
you find it boring cuz you dont know how complicated of a sport it is. its more of strategy sports than anything else and if you'd understand what they're doing you would appreciate it alot more, but it takes years to fully understand it, and by that im talking about knowning when's the best time to pull off a certain play, when its time to get a qb option, hallmary ect ect ect ect

Yep....it is truly a TEAM sport and its all about execution.

oLd_KaiNry
01-18-2009, 12:51 PM
weak. you got burned. soccer wins.

the reason why soccer is the most popular sports its cuz its so simple to play, any broke ass third world child can make his own ball and play for fun. Im not saying soccer sucks, cuz personnaly theres no sports i find boring, but you cant compare soccer to football. atleast try to compare it to rugby

01-18-2009, 01:01 PM
the reason why soccer is the most popular sports its cuz its so simple to play, any broke ass third world child can make his own ball and play

Yes, soccer is the official sport of the poor and indigent. From now on I'm only going to take interest in exclusive sports that 3rd world refuse cannot participate in, like yacht racing and elephant polo.

Soccer is for the underclass.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 01:02 PM
Soccer wins because its the most popular sport. the most watched sport, the sport with the most money involved, and so on.

Americans will only find it boring cause they were brainwashed to find it boring, when they go to watch a soccer match they begin to watch it with a negative attitude. no soccer game is boring when you watch your own team play.

Football wins, it is the beautiful game.

oLd_KaiNry
01-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Yes, soccer is the official sport of the poor and indigent. From now on I'm only going to take interest in exclusive sports that 3rd world refuse cannot participate in, like yacht racing and elephant polo.

Soccer is for the underclass.

exactly

01-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Soccer wins because its the most popular sport. the most watched sport, the sport with the most money involved, and so on.

Americans will only find it boring cause they were brainwashed to find it boring, when they go to watch a soccer match they begin to watch it with a negative attitude. no soccer game is boring when you watch your own team play.

Maybe the rest of the world only likes soccer because they have been brainwashed to find it interesting?

HANZO
01-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Maybe the rest of the world only likes soccer because they have been brainwashed to find it interesting?

the rest of the world isnt lazy and likes to play sports which require you to put some effort in.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 01:12 PM

No if that were the case than Lil Wayne would be better than Wu Tang.

You only love soccer cuz you guys are old and its been played for a while, but they newer, better sports have come around, invented in the West, and your crusty asses refuse to catch up.

soccer is the most primitive low-rent peasant game in teh world, as stated previously.

THE W
01-18-2009, 01:13 PM
if by brainwashed you mean "grew in a culture where the game was prevalent" then yes, they've been "brainwashed".

01-18-2009, 01:15 PM
the rest of the world isnt lazy and likes to play sports which require you to put some effort in.

Soccer is the simplest sport in the world.

It is just a thread about soccer, but people use it as a medium to bash America.

Anyone can play soccer.

Even skinny little pussies.

I like sports where you have to be tough

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 01:18 PM
LOL...neither side can win this debate, but its a reoccurring topic here at wu corp and anytime europeans and american come together.

The thing that makes me puke is when Americans say that shit, but i think whiteys parents are immigrants so, that makes sense.
Alot of my friends growin up were the sons of immigrants and they all loved soccer, but they didn't hate football. Croatians..they played soccer and basketball, they seemed to like basketball more tho.

IT was funny watching them attempt to play baseball tho.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 01:23 PM
No if that were the case than Lil Wayne would be better than Wu Tang.

You only love soccer cuz you guys are old and its been played for a while, but they newer, better sports have come around, invented in the West, and your crusty asses refuse to catch up.

soccer is the most primitive low-rent peasant game in teh world, as stated previously.

this doesnt change the fact that some soccer club is willing to pay £250million for a single soccer player. thats more than Lebron will ever get.

Kaka >> Lebron

It is just a thread about soccer, but people use it as a medium to bash America.

Anyone can play soccer.

soccer is the ppls sport. everyone can play, basketball is designed for tall ppl, american football is designed for texans. if you wanna be tough do wrestling or boxing.

i would like to point out again that this thread was started by an American, and it was the Americans who began the whole "ppl who play soccer are pussys". coming from the Americans who require padding when playing a so-called tough game.

01-18-2009, 01:27 PM
this doesnt change the fact that some soccer club is willing to pay £250million for a single soccer player. thats more than Lebron will ever get.

Kaka >> Lebron

soccer is the ppls sport. everyone can play, basketball is designed for tall ppl, american football is designed for texans. if you wanna be tough do wrestling or boxing.

i would like to point out again that this thread was started by an American, and it was the Americans who began the whole "ppl who play soccer are pussys". coming from the Americans who require padding when playing a so-called tough game.

Skampoe's views do not represent all of America.

The "people who play soccer are pussies" was an obvious joke.

The only conclusion to be drawn is that people from outside of America have no senses of humor.

And like gay sports.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 02:03 PM

Kaka >> Lebron

The NBA rules are set up so a a player can only make a certain amount. There is a salary cap, otherwise he would get more money.
The NBA and the NFL are what you would call organizations with level playing fields for all teams, unlike the MLB and your euro soccer leagues.

Baseball is America's 'everyman' sport and its far superior to soccer.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 02:44 PM
baseball is a fatmans sport. man hits ball and runs.

i dnt kno why u lot insist on debating the well known fact that football is the best sport in the world. the evidence of this is overwhelming.

football wins.

end of discussion.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 02:53 PM
baseball has a wide variety of body types. Its, as i said the 'everyman' sport.

Its easier to kick a soccer ball than it is to hit a hard slider or a high fastball in the mid to upper nineties. Fact.

01-18-2009, 02:56 PM
I like baseball somewhat, and it requires hand-eye coordination, but I would agree that of all the sports discussed, baseball players are the least athletic.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 03:01 PM
true, but the skills you need in baseball are underrated. Anybody who has played infield at some point in their life knows that you need to be pretty athletic to play second base or shortsop. Outfield too.

It all depends on your position.

Soccer is so overrated by its fans.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 03:03 PM
running for 90 minutes plus, while trying to maintain dominance against the opposing team, is really hard.. fact.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 03:05 PM
LOL....thats fine, but you act as if they are sprinting for 90 minutes or in on every play and they're not.

Most athletes are in tremendous shape, it kinda goes with the territory.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 03:13 PM
on average a footballer covers 8-10km's a game.

its the most demanding sport, and how can the most popular sport in the world be overrated?? theres obviously something to it, to make ppl watch it. if it was so boring Brazilians wouldnt make such a big deal about it.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 03:15 PM
its because people in those countries can't afford to play other sports.

And soccer players play in the NFL..they are called kickers and if you ever seen a kicker play kickoff coverage, you'd see how much slower and weaker he is compared to all the other players who are essentially bench players.

Punters i have more respect for cuz most come from Rugby backgrounds and are somewhat athletic and physica.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-18-2009, 03:29 PM
I think what bothers me about soccer is that you rarely see any amazing displays of athleticism.

you need to be well-conditioned, and obviously you need to be athletic and have a finely tuned skill-set.

I appreciate the strategy and teamwork, but it just isn't entertaining to watch, at least for me.

I don't like sports where you can watch women play and it looks exactly the same.HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's fucking nonsense.

That's how it is with American soccer clubs, but if you watch clubs like Barcelona, Liverpool or AC Milan you will see the difference. Those games are actually very entertaining to watch.

And believe me, you will see some outstanding athleticism.

Of course, if you don't like soccer you will probably never like it, but saying women soccer and men soccer look the same is as ridiculous as saying the WNBA and NBA games look the same.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 03:31 PM
what on earth are you on, do you realise a 6ft6 250lbs man would die if he played a full game of football

your presuming football players are slow aswell?? thats a really stupid arguement to make.

man jus let it go. football is way better, has been and will always be better.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 04:26 PM
your having a hard time accepting the fact that your wrong.

A soccer player would be the one dead if he suit up and played football.

ANd Cornerback and wide reciever would have no problem keeping up.

your arguement is horriblely flawed.

If the United States wanted to dominate soccer, we would and could. Our athletes prefer play more entertaining and skillful sports tho.

whitey
01-18-2009, 05:04 PM
@ whitey
worst post of this thread. Seems to me your giving up

had to go to grandmama's for some of that chuck roast son. the other half of my family is from here.

Anyone can play soccer.

that shit is so gay though. you like a sport where massive men trying and bury an esentially defensless guy into the ground. litterally kill him. its barbaric. if you want something like that id much prefer mma or boxing. where the dude has a chance to beat your ass right back. not trying to blindside some guy trying to throw a pigskin.

true, but the skills you need in baseball are underrated. Anybody who has played infield at some point in their life knows that you need to be pretty athletic to play second base or shortsop. Outfield too.

It all depends on your position.

Soccer is so overrated by its fans.

dude i could have easily played baseball at a second base or shortstop position. its made for a fast athletic agile person. what do you think you need for soccer dummy? hitting is hard, and just something you have to do a lot to get good at, im not fronting on that. its a skill, but its 1 skill. that a man can make a carear out of. dh's can do 1 thing really good and bank for life.

If the United States wanted to dominate soccer, we would and could. Our athletes prefer play more entertaining and skillful sports tho.

soccer is truly the everyday mans game. anyone can play it. from anywhere. do you know how much harder it is to compete and become the best against people from the entire world? not just basically 1 country of people. american football players are almost exclusivly from the united states. that is a much smaller set of people to compete against than a soccer player has to to dominate the world stage.

and if a soccer player wanted to play football he would obviously just eat a lot more and workout more. you train for the sport you play. most guys in the nfl didnt get there by just naturally being as big as they are. they had to work hard to eat a lot and work out to get big. anyone can get big.

and the "if the united states wanted to dominate the world in soccer it would" is so wack. the reason why americans arent good at it has nothing to do with sending out inferior athletes. like i said before it really is the everyday mans game. you can be of from anywhere short or tall and have a chance to be good at it. its that americans fundamentally dont get the game. ive lived here and therefor played soccer here all my life, and i can say a massive percent of americans who play dont actually understand what the game really is about. that is the reason american is not good at soccer. not because they dont have the athletes to compete.

Tage
01-18-2009, 05:07 PM
^fucking co-sign.... yo whitey are you actually american?

whitey
01-18-2009, 05:07 PM
yea dog. born and raised.

11th Chamber
01-18-2009, 05:10 PM
baseball is a fatmans sport. man hits ball and runs.

again, not knowing anything about said sport, and gives own defintion.

The average baseball player is in amazing shape, fuck u talking about?

Tage
01-18-2009, 05:11 PM
well, i respect your sportsmanship. peace.

-close this thread-

HANZO
01-18-2009, 05:17 PM

oh please dnt give me that bullshit. you have no idea what your going on about. there is no flaw in the arguement, its too advanced for you to understand. your going on about toughness, speed and strength. having all those qualities will not make you a good football player. they would make you great in American Football, cause skill isnt required in it. you jus need to be big, thats it.

America can never dominate football, there was all this hype about Freddy Adu, where is he now?? and why wouldnt a nation want to dominate in football?? makes no sense because you would generate the most money from it.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 05:19 PM
again, not knowing anything about said sport, and gives own defintion.

The average baseball player is in amazing shape, fuck u talking about?

ok wait so they hit a 'fast' moving ball and then run

lets not forget the ones in 'amazing' shape are on steroids.

Tage
01-18-2009, 05:20 PM
my two assistants have just proven...

Football > America

11th Chamber
01-18-2009, 05:25 PM
ok wait so they hit a 'fast' moving ball and then run

lets not forget the ones in 'amazing' shape are on steroids.

Again not knowing ANYTHING about said sport leads to that.

Thats like me saying Soccer is "Guys running around a field, kicking a ball"

And that being my only statement

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 05:38 PM
oh please dnt give me that bullshit. you have no idea what your going on about. there is no flaw in the arguement, its too advanced for you to understand. your going on about toughness, speed and strength. having all those qualities will not make you a good football player. they would make you great in American Football, cause skill isnt required in it. you jus need to be big, thats it.

America can never dominate football, there was all this hype about Freddy Adu, where is he now?? and why wouldnt a nation want to dominate in football?? makes no sense because you would generate the most money from it.

Nobody cares about Freddy Adu over here, just like nobody cares about Beckham.

your agruement should be much more advanced for you to be this stubborn about it, but its not.
Its the typical non-American inferiority complex

Tage
01-18-2009, 05:53 PM
nicky, your stubborn.

its all opinion though. but... football(soccer) is the WORLDWIDE sport. numeral uno.

americans cannot preach with other sports. you cant win. just accept it.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Nobody cares about Freddy Adu over here, just like nobody cares about Beckham.

your agruement should be much more advanced for you to be this stubborn about it, but its not.
Its the typical non-American inferiority complex

your too stupid to understand, your low IQ doesnt allow you to process and understand the simple fact that Football is the best and most popular sport in the world.

you still deny it and provide no evidence on why your sports are better, apart from the retarded statements about NFL players being big.

The fact is the majority of the world agrees with me.

http://soccerlens.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/trophy1.jpg

Tage
01-18-2009, 06:03 PM
http://soccerlens.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/trophy1.jpg

Tage
01-18-2009, 06:04 PM
http://www.2010safwc.com/Madiba%20and%20World%20Cup.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 07:10 PM
[COLOR="Red"]your too stupid to understand, your low IQ doesnt allow you to process and understand the simple fact that Football is the best and most popular sport in the world.

you still deny it and provide no evidence on why your sports are better, apart from the retarded statements about NFL players being big.

The fact is the majority of the world agrees with me.

America doesnt, and its been proven that we are the only people that truly matter since we dictate what the world does.

If we ain't doin it, it don't matter.

Fact.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 07:16 PM
you turning to your Nazi ways is only a sign of you losing. its finally hit you hasnt it.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 07:19 PM
No, you've officially hit rock bottom cuz you gotta throw the Nazi slur at someone whose relatives fought the Nazi's in World War II

your showing your immaturity now. Your usually smarter.

01-18-2009, 07:21 PM
I am beginning to realize that it is pointless to argue over which sport is "better".

I just don't understand why Euros get angry about it.

There is some deep underlying America-hatred in there.

I don't want to think it jealousy, but there is definitely some feelings.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 07:24 PM
this site has alot of anti-American sentiment about it.

HANZO
01-18-2009, 07:29 PM
No, you've officially hit rock bottom cuz you gotta throw the Nazi slur at someone whose relatives fought the Nazi's in World War II

your showing your immaturity now. Your usually smarter.

you still lost, and now your trying to target my superior intellect. this is not a way to get back into this argument.

I am beginning to realize that it is pointless to argue over which sport is "better".

I just don't understand why Euros get angry about it.

There is some deep underlying America-hatred in there.

I don't want to think it jealousy, but there is definitely some feelings.

no one in this thread has dissed America, i have dissed the sport known as American Football. now if the addition of the word American in the sports name implies to you that its an attack on a nation then change the name of the game.

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 07:30 PM
this site has alot of anti-American sentiment about it.
90% of this site is euro white kids with hoop dreams...

i mean fags who want ben's magma...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 07:33 PM
you still lost, and now your trying to target my superior intellect. this is not a way to get back into this argument.

no one in this thread has dissed America, i have dissed the sport known as American Football. now if the addition of the word American in the sports name implies to you that its an attack on a nation then change the name of the game.

u smelly terrorist you

01-18-2009, 08:14 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/why-fifas-claim-of-one-billion-tv-viewers-was-a-quarter-right-438302.html

We win.

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2009, 08:19 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/why-fifas-claim-of-one-billion-tv-viewers-was-a-quarter-right-438302.html

We win.

LOL. This motherfuckers aint even good enough to get a name. We have to refer to him as fucking number like an inmate or piece of cattle. LOL

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 08:22 PM
LOL. This motherfuckers aint even good enough to get a name. We have to refer to him as fucking number like an inmate or piece of cattle. LOL
hahahahahahaha oh shit^^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/theweaselking/Thirdmain/3635.jpg