PDA

View Full Version : marijuana question

Luther Large
01-16-2009, 05:00 PM
is it possible to grow a weed plant indoors with no heat lamp?

SKAMPOE
01-16-2009, 05:01 PM
yes, but it will never be as potent as one properly growned... sankyoucomeagain..

Dokuro
01-16-2009, 05:03 PM
yah but i woldent recamend it

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-16-2009, 05:06 PM
No, its not, ignore these guys, it would be a complete waste of yours and the plants time unless you live in tropical country.

heatlamps are quite cheap, and theres lots of "cupboard" strains like lowrider 2.0 that would work well cheaply

INF
01-16-2009, 05:09 PM
without the lamp the plant just stretches and then drops. Not even a ONE bud will produce.

you have to have a lamp for indoor that pushes the right lumens or you get nothing.fact.

begongo
01-16-2009, 05:10 PM
No, its not, ignore these guys, it would be a complete waste of yours and the plants time unless you live in tropical country.

heatlamps are quite cheap, and theres lots of "cupboard" strains like lowrider 2.0 that would work well cheaply
^idiot

of course you can grow it, basically you can grow plants in any circumstances as long as they survive, only problem is that you'll have a weak harvest

INF
01-16-2009, 05:11 PM
there are sooooo many grow sites online its not even funny but once you start to reseach your question at one you will find that it isnt possible unless you are into smoking the leaves that will grow if anything.

SKAMPOE
01-16-2009, 05:14 PM
And Thats A Bad Head Ache Waitin To Happen^

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-16-2009, 05:16 PM
^idiot

of course you can grow it, basically you can grow plants in any circumstances as long as they survive, only problem is that you'll have a weak harvest

du, seriously do you know what your talking about right now?

if you dont why did you get involved?

it wont flower if its not in the right conditions. fact.

the plant might grow, but that doesnt mean anything.

INF
01-16-2009, 05:18 PM
yeah man , hence - its not possible to grow weed indoors without a decent lamp. you would have to smoke all your leaves to be high for about 3 min and then suffer a migraine

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-16-2009, 05:21 PM
niggas try to play me like a got a flowerpot on my head man

DrunkenMasta303
01-16-2009, 05:23 PM
what do u want with 1 plant anyway, u gotta get some lamps and grow atleast 10 or so

NIGHT MAYOR
01-16-2009, 05:25 PM
hahaha *sits back and watches*

infin is the closest to the truth at the moment. the plant will grow but what it will do is put all its energy into getting tall so it can get sunlight, its thinking it is under its mother and is shadded so it will push towards the "light" untill it gets that weak that it falls over and dies.

for a plant to grow big and healthy it needs a number of things, sunlight, clean water, a breeze or wind (constant swaying will inturn make your plant thicker and stronger), nutrients and so on - having a plant indoors with no light, no breeze, a small as pot (root area needed for a plant will be similar to the room the exposed part of the plant takes up) is the opposite to a good enviroment, so your gonna get the opposite to a good plant.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-16-2009, 05:31 PM
what do u want with 1 plant anyway, u gotta get some lamps and grow atleast 10 or so

you can get a good 4 ounces from one harvest of a small lowrider if you do it right.

lowriders take about 60 days to flower (very quick).

thats good for personal useage IMO.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-16-2009, 05:45 PM
you can get a good 4 ounces from one harvest of a small lowrider if you do it right.

lowriders take about 60 days to flower (very quick).

thats good for personal useage IMO.

4 ounces off one plant ? who the fuck do you think your fooling.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-16-2009, 05:50 PM
4 ounces off one plant ? who the fuck do you think your fooling.

yep.

on a good one. i admit, you gotta be a bit lucky. but a good grower can, sure.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-16-2009, 05:52 PM
thats fuckin bullshit, i wont ever believe that - b4 weed is dried it wieghs twice as much and is like twice the size (buds anyways) so your saying that one small plant could hold (what would look like) 8 ounces of weed ? c'mon man we aint n00bies here, stop the verbal bullshit.

Luther Large
01-16-2009, 06:16 PM
could i use 1 of those pet reptile lamps?

i dont know shit bout growin trees i just wanted to try it 4 the fuck of it

DUMBO
01-16-2009, 06:22 PM
nigga. boil your seeeds in water and olive oil until you have created a tasty broth. thicken with flour roux or cornstarch. salt to taste.
dry on porcelain platter. roll into a kwassant - eat with butter and drift off.

NIKLZ
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hs6yHR1Ac_E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hs6yHR1Ac_E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and here's a video if you decide you wanna make cocaine. LOL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SdlCP0PO0bc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SdlCP0PO0bc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DrunkenMasta303
im just sayin if I would grow weed myself i 'd first buy some QUALITY lamps, then make 3 or 4 plants for my personal use plus some 5 more to sell some weed to the ninjaz n get that money for the lamps back

its cool that i have my Coffeeshops around the corner tho yEAH

DrunkenMasta303
01-17-2009, 06:38 AM
http://www.blueblood.net/_post/si_weed_019.jpg
http://spookyblog.com/_post/0703/barelyevil_superna_weed.jpg
http://www.freelayouticons.com/gpx/1208586134-420-weed-on-platters.jpg

Come Honor Face
01-17-2009, 06:49 AM
Keep in mind that if u live with people, or have people visit that you don't want to know, you can forget about it. The smell is very strong after a while.

Tyler Durden
01-17-2009, 07:54 AM
could i use 1 of those pet reptile lamps?

i dont know shit bout growin trees i just wanted to try it 4 the fuck of it

If your just growing it for the fuck of it then yeah, it's a piece of piss.
I nad a friend grown one when he was like 13 or 14. Just kept it as a plant in his house for a laugh. He didn't use any lamps.
He didn't smoke he was just seeing how easy they were to grow.
It was fucking tiny though.
He said that to help it grow he put cold tea on it???
I dont know anything about that, thats probably why it didn't grow so big

Dokuro
01-17-2009, 04:25 PM
serosly dudes if he wants to grow some marry with out a heat lamp let him do it

food for thought
01-17-2009, 04:56 PM
u dont need a lamp indoor.

you can use sunlight instead. and put foil around it to reflect the sunlight so the whole plant gets some(even back)

i know a couple of ppl who did it that way

the plant ofcourse wont be as potent as its potential.

but u might as well do it just to do it

cheers

food for thought
01-17-2009, 04:58 PM
LMAO @ the cocaine video

SKAMPOE
01-17-2009, 05:11 PM
fuck all that growin shit tho, as long as my dood keeps hittin me off with that kind bud, im good....

food for thought
01-17-2009, 05:46 PM
lol @ using the words "kind bud" in 2009

SKAMPOE
01-17-2009, 06:26 PM
thats wat it is, its, regular weed, kind bud, hydro, and purple haze, poppy = piff = haze ...

thats what gets around in these parts!

NIGHT MAYOR
01-17-2009, 07:12 PM
u dont need a lamp indoor.

you can use sunlight instead. and put foil around it to reflect the sunlight so the whole plant gets some(even back)

i know a couple of ppl who did it that way

the plant ofcourse wont be as potent as its potential.

but u might as well do it just to do it

cheers

lol at you telling duke to use foil - this is a stupid thing to do because the foil also reflects and applifys the heat, white paper/plastic will reflect light but also absorb the heat - you want a sunny cool tempreture place for a plant. not an oven

M.O.D.
01-17-2009, 08:19 PM
get a Indoor Herb Garden Kit instead

food for thought
01-17-2009, 08:44 PM
lol at you telling duke to use foil - this is a stupid thing to do because the foil also reflects and applifys the heat, white paper/plastic will reflect light but also absorb the heat - you want a sunny cool tempreture place for a plant. not an oven

you dont know what your talkin about

it is common to use alumininum foil to reflect light to all areas of the plant

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/1109/021_closet.jpg

http://www.onlinepot.org/grow/_derived/seagreen.htm_txt_seaofgreen.gif

sit your ass down when the god speaks

INF
01-17-2009, 08:45 PM
yo food ,...thats not foil yo

INF
01-17-2009, 08:47 PM
straight up and down , unless you have grown then you shouldnt fight over this shit. I aint pointing fingers , I'm just saying. I know a person in this thread grew. I seen that shit. I'm pleading the 5th on growing as far as this board goes.

A real cop was already exposed on this board straight up.

food for thought
01-17-2009, 08:48 PM
thats foil son

INF
01-17-2009, 08:51 PM
I forget the proper name for it but its not foil. Its like the material that ppl use to tan with and shit. Its a reflective type of material. look at the clarity of the reflection in it.

yo this is almost as bad as when we thought the jfk shooter was the driver. I was soooo sure of it and it turned out to be bs.

KLIION JENSEN
01-17-2009, 08:52 PM
yo food ,...thats not foil yo

that might not be, but i know plenty people that use foil, with great results, proper puckerage...

and YES, you can grow weed without using lamps, it just wont flower/bud, a friend of mine once planted a few seeds in pots in his backyard and they grew fairly big, they just did'nt get any buds on em & they were a shit smoke...

remember, the actual plant itself is the weed, the part you mostly wanna smoke is the bud,

food for thought
01-17-2009, 08:55 PM
i think ure talkin about mylar infinity

ppl use mylar too

NIGHT MAYOR
01-17-2009, 09:07 PM
never the matter - the heat is reflected, white plastic has the best results - unless you live in a realy cold climate and you want to save on heating bills or you are hidding from authorities. and god ? i been growin weed longer that u, put money on that. :mmmyah:

food for thought
01-17-2009, 09:10 PM
how long u been growing weed god?

INF
01-17-2009, 09:11 PM
and god ? i been growin weed longer that u, put money on that. :mmmyah:

U aint gotta put money on it cuz you was the one I was talking about. I didnt wanna snitch you out though. I edited my post. at first it said that you were the one that has actually grown in this thread but I changed it.

check your user cp yo.

KLIION JENSEN
01-17-2009, 09:12 PM
i been growin weed longer that u, put money on that. :mmmyah:

lol @ the sureness.........how long is longer?? since the 90's, 80's ??

food for thought
01-17-2009, 09:13 PM
^ Lol

NIGHT MAYOR
01-17-2009, 09:14 PM
U aint gotta put money on it cuz you was the one I was talking about. I didnt wanna snitch you out though. I edited my post. at first it said that you were the one that has actually grown in this thread but I changed it.

check your user cp yo.

ahhhh its all good now bro, im clean as a whislte, thanks for holding your tounge, peace.

lol @ the sureness.........how long is longer?? since the 90's, 80's ??

lets just say i was around grow rooms when this kid was in dipers alright ?

Wu Tang Plant
01-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi friends !!!! other grower to the family !

You can grow cannabis plants in your home without lamps, but the plant no makes flowers, only leaves, in the way that the plant flower, the final yield will be ridiculous. You can use autoflowering plants, this girls no need 12/12 to flower, because one of the parentals of this hybrids is cannabis rudelaris. CR is original of the cold regions and no need a photo-period to flower, but... the yield is a fucking shit, very very little. In the last years we are testing the new LEDS lamps, the lamp is very epensive but no much consuption, i think this lamps will be more better in some years. Today, HPS is the best for indoor growing. The sodium lamps can be use to veg and flowering time, while the halogenuros only is for veg. A lot of people prefer make the veg period with donmlights, i prefer hps.
On the other hand, im spanish from the canary islands and in this region we can grow plants outdoor all the year hehehe.

Peace my borthers

Wu Tang Plant
01-21-2009, 03:21 PM
one thing, excuse my english im " canario "

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2009, 03:24 PM
^good post, best so far

NIKLZ
01-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Hi friends !!!! other grower to the family !

You can grow cannabis plants in your home without lamps, but the plant no makes flowers, only leaves, in the way that the plant flower, the final yield will be ridiculous. You can use autoflowering plants, this girls no need 12/12 to flower, because one of the parentals of this hybrids is cannabis rudelaris. CR is original of the cold regions and no need a photo-period to flower, but... the yield is a fucking shit, very very little. In the last years we are testing the new LEDS lamps, the lamp is very epensive but no much consuption, i think this lamps will be more better in some years. Today, HPS is the best for indoor growing. The sodium lamps can be use to veg and flowering time, while the halogenuros only is for veg. A lot of people prefer make the veg period with donmlights, i prefer hps.
On the other hand, im spanish from the canary islands and in this region we can grow plants outdoor all the year hehehe.

Peace my borthers

i would bust out laughing if i heard someone actually speaking like this in real life...

NIGHT MAYOR
01-22-2009, 01:33 AM
^good post, best so far

realy ? the best ? i think the part where i exposed your ass as a un-educated grower, personal opinion i guess.

on another note, i have had a plant flower in the middle of summer (longest light period) because of the place i situated it, no buckets, no boxes, just shade in the afternoon. figure that.

and we also can grow plants all year round.

Wu Tang Plant
01-22-2009, 06:15 PM
camouflajeninja, give me some weeks and my english will be perfect, is only a time question.. xxd

Fredy, whats your favorite strain ???

Some years ago arrive to my home some interestings cuts from eeuu, like bubba kush, sour bubble, purple urkle and was a incredible weed.

Peace

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-22-2009, 06:43 PM
crazy question for you that i've been wondering

With all the cross straining in plants, would it be possible to grow strait mix of coca and weed to make an all natural chronic, or even more out there, how about cross breeding salvia and weed (not sure about what that'd do but it can't be good)

You guys seem like you know your horticulture, so I thought I'd toss it in this thread rather than start one. :)

food for thought
01-22-2009, 06:45 PM
^ thinks chronic is weed and cocaine mixed

i almost slapped my roommate when i found out he thought the same shit.

smh

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-22-2009, 06:54 PM
I know that its not, but I'm from the east, and people call it that. Everyone knows Chronic is just a strong strain, but i can't for the life of me remember a better term for a Jane and coke.

food for thought
01-22-2009, 07:03 PM
so,

you enjoy smoking cocaine?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Nope, but selling it may be nice.

I think cocaine is kind of gay, I know people who do it, but its not my style, too Freudian for my taste. I'm not Sherlock Holmes or something, I'd rather blaze a joint or something. Cokes a bit out of my league. Not into the Yale thing (closet homo and coke.)

I would however chew or smoke coca leaves like the indigenous people did. To my knowledge the drugs way weaker that way, and its nowhere near as harmful while giving a nice buzz, probably stronger than tobacco but again idk because its not available. This is what I'm talking about coke wise, a bit of a stimulant to mix with the depressant effects of the THC, but nothing that'll fuck you up. Sort of like the smoking equivalent of energy beer, like aTilt. That stuffs the shit.

Salvia however is sick, and although I've never done it with weed, it'd probably be a cool combo.

I'm just curious if anyone to the people here's knowledge has tried that kind of crossbreeding.

INF
01-22-2009, 07:18 PM
thats cool that you ref'd sherlock holmes as a coke head. not a lot of ppl know thats how he solved the crimes.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-22-2009, 07:30 PM
I just do what I can.

snapple
01-22-2009, 07:46 PM
9:00 on msnbc they got some shit about marijuana on....

food for thought
01-22-2009, 07:50 PM
^ good shit

will b watching

(its on right now neway lol)

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-22-2009, 08:44 PM
MSNBC?

Liberal Bastards *cough*

I only watch Fox: "Fairly balancing out all the Democratic piss you were watching earlier with our middle right slant."

drippie k
01-22-2009, 09:35 PM
i wanna start growing but i have absolutly no idea how to start =(

NIGHT MAYOR
01-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Fredy, whats your favorite strain ???

white rhino, i grew this outdoors a few years back
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image101-1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image143.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image170.jpg

kwabena1041
01-23-2009, 01:24 AM
white rhino, i grew this outdoors a few years back
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Image101-1.jpg

How much did u get from this, and how long did it take? I want to grow in my closet.

Wu Tang Plant
01-23-2009, 07:19 AM
Hi brothers!

White Rhyno !! i like this strain so much, this is one Rhyno cut that i grew one year ago.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/22067P5080238.JPG

some girls on my backyard

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/22067IMGP7816.JPG

Peace !

DUMBO
01-23-2009, 10:49 AM
fuck is it ever hard to find hash in Toronto, weed is everywhere but hash is fucking sparse.

i want hash.

Wu Tang Plant
01-23-2009, 03:44 PM
fuck is it ever hard to find hash in Toronto, weed is everywhere but hash is fucking sparse.

i want hash.

In the islands is the contrary, only moroco hash in da hood, and weed only grower people have it. I have a lot of friends in canada. The good hash is made from our own hands using ice and cold water and bubble bags... i so fucking good.

Peace !.

DUMBO
01-23-2009, 05:38 PM
which islands are you talking about? in the caribbean i never had a problem getting greens. hash is available too but less so.

Wu Tang Plant
01-23-2009, 05:38 PM
i cant spread reputation ?? what i need to spread reputation ?? anyone know it ?? excuse the offtopic.

When you named Chronic are refering to Serious Seeds chronic?? from Simon ??

Peace my brothers !

Wu Tang Plant
01-23-2009, 05:43 PM
which islands are you talking about? in the caribbean i never had a problem getting greens. hash is available too but less so.

Canary islands bro !, 7 islands near the african coast, spain. We are very near to Morroco, and we can find hash in every hoods, and no hoods yet hehehe, hash in everyplace. In the canaries only few people grow weed, im include hehe, also i make hybrids in seed form. I LOVE THE MOTHER PLANT MY BROTHER !!!

peace !