PDA

View Full Version : Pharoah Monch....

oldie
01-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Pharoah Monch - Simon Says (remix)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-jbloqM-4

.....I posted up the from Last Emp & Poetic cos im really into it at the mo and this is another track im really into atm.....

I 1st heard of P like 2 yrs ago when 'Desire' dropped, i was working at a bar in the south of the UK and i dont kno what radio station they had on but the dj/presenter was taking it back to the old that day and he spoke his piece on Pharoah Monch and stuck on his P.E tribute track, i was like damn this is nice, dj mentioned Pharoah dropping 'Desire', i bought, wasnt keen at 1st so threw in the draw after a couple of listens, came back to it a few mnths later and man did that shit grow on me from that moment on!

I saw a track by P - Simon Says Remix floatin around on the net, i d/l, loved it and recently d/l his 'Internal Affairs' (which i thought was a mixtape but just checked wikipedia and his debut album.lol.) but man that is heat right through!

so i just thought i would share my thoughts on P that he got it goin on on a diff perspective to most ppl these days, he rhymes about some real (political) shit and im really feeling what he do!

any info when he dropping again?

DJMethods
01-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Damn, you sleep hardcore on nuccas.

sdeblasi
01-16-2009, 11:11 PM
He is supposed to have an album dropping in the Spring of 2009 called W.A.R.

and yea you slept on this guy hes been rhyming since like 1990...he was part of Organized Konfusion...id cop there first two lps and pharoahe's first solo album get on that
peace

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-16-2009, 11:17 PM
his second album was so deep, dope and different and he's way advanced then allot these cats nowadays

GhettoGnom
01-17-2009, 05:26 AM
Maybe the most unique lyricist in the game.. Check out all three Organized Konfusion albums, well worth it.

oldie
01-17-2009, 11:13 AM
ye ye i kno im late discovering dudes but it cant be helped! at least i get there eventually man

and yeah i kno he's part of O.K, will check them shits wen i get me sum money, i imagine it to be some nice albums!