PDA

View Full Version : Check out this Pro Israel Rally video

EAGLE EYE
01-16-2009, 10:56 PM
FABqq_jjRRo

LOL.

I'd like to hear Priest or Razah's feed back about the situation. Wonder if they will continue to rep being Black Jews in their raps.

ALCATRAZ
01-16-2009, 11:11 PM
conservative jews are so annoying they are like blacks without tha whole 400 years of actual oppression

sarr
01-17-2009, 02:21 AM
interesting.....you gota see bth ses to this fucked up war. Good to see this video...bot sides have their good points.

TSA
01-17-2009, 03:35 AM
a solid 4000 years of oppression i think is enough

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-17-2009, 03:53 AM
4000?

Guarded By Martyrs
01-17-2009, 04:10 AM
I don't think I've heard such idiotic remarks and evil in such a short space of time...

"ISLAM = CULT OF HATE"

"No Peace ! We Have To Fight Them"

"Don't Wanna Get Killed One Day By One Of These Crazy People"

"Nothing Good Is Gonna Come Out It Unless They Keep Fighting All The Way With It
Untill We Wipe Them All Out !"

"There's Only One Way To Deal With A Cancer Burn It Out Or Remove It"

"They Are Forcing Us To Kill They're Children To Defend Our Children"

............Beyond sad

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:45 AM
4000?
yes

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-17-2009, 05:02 AM
^^^ lol...

Thanks for clearing that up ^O^

...were you talking about Jews? 4000 years of oppression?

TSA
01-17-2009, 02:41 PM
yes.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-17-2009, 02:45 PM
When, during the existence of the Jewish people, were they not oppressed?

Nobody likes Jews.

That's just the way it is.

HANZO
01-17-2009, 05:18 PM
wow you see after seeing this shit, i now fully support Iran.

ok maybe not cause Iranians are fags, but i hope these faggot Isrealis realise that they are on a very loose rope in the middle east, and their actions have led to every country hating them.

i kno from the reaction i see in Turkey which is Isreals only friend in the area. We dnt even like them anymore.

01-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Yes, the people in that video are extremist assholes.

Extremists of all religions or ideologies are usually assholes.

The same exact thing has been being said about Israel since its inception.

Those people represent Israeli's no more than Islamic Fundamentalists represent all Muslims.

ALCATRAZ
01-17-2009, 06:03 PM
ok maybe their ancestors were oppressed but we all know damn well that there aint no such thing as a poor jew (at least in america)....to see them dancing in the street like that when the majority of deaths have been civilians is straight up american aka straight up retarded

01-17-2009, 06:23 PM
ok maybe their ancestors were oppressed but we all know damn well that there aint no such thing as a poor jew (at least in america)....to see them dancing in the street like that when the majority of deaths have been civilians is straight up american aka straight up retarded

Just like when Islamic fundamentalists danced in the streets after 9/11 and after suicide bombings?

There is no excuse for that kind of behavior.

But at the same time, for both sides, they have lived their entire lives being taught to hate another group that threatens their security.

And when do Americans dance in the street and display such hatred for anybody?

Using "american" as an example of evil or "wrongness" is baseless and ignorant, at least when compared to the rest of the world.

ALCATRAZ
01-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Just like when Islamic fundamentalists danced in the streets after 9/11 and after suicide bombings?

I mean, I see what you're saying but when you see "Islamic fundamentalists" dancing in the street, those are some bummy, broke, bottom of the barrel ass niggaz who have nothing to cheer for EVER. Compare that to these lawyers and school teachers and doctors who are dancing in the street like a bunch of fools over innocent casualties. I realize it goes both ways but damn, these Jews ain't even oppressed. They're in that video dancing like they just got released from the concentration camps n shit lol....

01-17-2009, 06:56 PM
I mean, I see what you're saying but when you see "Islamic fundamentalists" dancing in the street, those are some bummy, broke, bottom of the barrel ass niggaz who have nothing to cheer for EVER. Compare that to these lawyers and school teachers and doctors who are dancing in the street like a bunch of fools over innocent casualties. I realize it goes both ways but damn, these Jews ain't even oppressed. They're in that video dancing like they just got released from the concentration camps n shit lol....

Yes, concentration camps are hilarious.

Everyone in Israel is not a Doctor or a Lawyer.

Nobody was dancing in the streets in America. America is wear jews are doctors and lawyers.

The people dancing in the streets in Israel were the first generation descended from refugees who have known nothing but living in fear from random Palestinian attacks on Israeli civilians.

Do the knowledge.

SL33
01-17-2009, 07:01 PM

fuck yeah

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 07:29 PM
is this yet another ant-semitic attack against he Jews???

How many kinds of threads do we have like this??

Is this some sort of covert Nazi forum?

ALCATRAZ
01-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Yes, concentration camps are hilarious.

Everyone in Israel is not a Doctor or a Lawyer.

Nobody was dancing in the streets in America. America is wear jews are doctors and lawyers.

The people dancing in the streets in Israel were the first generation descended from refugees who have known nothing but living in fear from random Palestinian attacks on Israeli civilians.

Do the knowledge.

I thought we were discussing the relation between islamic fundamentalists dancing and those american jews dancing in the video....

kwabena1041
01-17-2009, 11:56 PM
conservative jews are so annoying they are like blacks without tha whole 400 years of actual oppression

Well said, these pussy ass privileged asshole kill me

Mashallarts
01-18-2009, 03:49 PM
That video was pure genius. It's evident to see who the real Nazis are.

Much props to that guy conducting the interviews, made a mockery of those ignorant fools. The best comment was about his penis being cut as an infant..LOL THAT WOMAN WAS BAFFLED!!!!! "ERR THATS..ERR...ERR..WELL..THATS LIKE....ERR........THAT'S NOT APPROPRIATE"

"YEAH WE DO IT REAL INTELLIGENTLY......ITS LIKE REAL INTELLIGENT MINIMALISE CASUALTIES LIKE .....INTELLIGENT"

By the way those false celebration videos apparently after 9/11 showing muslim 'militants' dancing, had nothing to do with the trade centre attacks. The media shortly after even admitted that footage was taken about 3 years before September 11th 2001 took place...you people seem to act like you're so open minded and "DO THE KNOWLEDGE GOD" man shuttup you are victims to the media lies....you lot need to wake up for real.

BUT YEAH LOL EXCELLENT VIDEO! I'm gonna spread it

food for thought
01-18-2009, 06:30 PM
^ cosgin

dumb ass people, they watch fox news and then post their talking points

Cee Oh Vee
01-19-2009, 12:30 PM
wow you see after seeing this shit, i now fully support Iran.

HAHAHAH

thats the funniest sentence wucorp has seen in a minute.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
you only been alive for a minute

LoTec
01-19-2009, 05:37 PM
By the way those false celebration videos apparently after 9/11 showing muslim 'militants' dancing, had nothing to do with the trade centre attacks. The media shortly after even admitted that footage was taken about 3 years before September 11th 2001 took place...you people seem to act like you're so open minded and "DO THE KNOWLEDGE GOD" man shuttup you are victims to the media lies....you lot need to wake up for real.

I was gonna post somethin like this. Its crazy how much "war on terror" propaganda we've been subjected to. The vids I really like are the ones they show when they are talking about training camps and they show people runnin through obstical courses rockin masks and shit. Swingin on monkey bars like its a clip from an 80's ninja movie. Cracks me up, shit is a bad joke tho, sad that mad people see that shit and think its real.

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Lol at old white jewish women speaking about anything

it always ends in hilarity

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 05:52 PM
LOL @ muslims and jews period

Cee Oh Vee
01-20-2009, 06:58 AM
lol at the eldest man on wucorp. period.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-20-2009, 07:14 AM
^ lol at not being alive when 36 chambers dropped.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-20-2009, 07:21 AM
lol at the young dude near the start only there because he doesnt want to be killed by musis hahaha

and double lol at the cock slashing bit

these peoples are the white devils muslims talk about, and i dont blame them.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2009, 10:31 AM
^ cosgin

dumb ass people, they watch fox news and then post their talking points

MSNBC and Keith Olbermann are worse than FOXNEWS when it comes to the bias.

I don't watch either station unless i want to be entertained by idiots

WARPATH
01-20-2009, 11:19 AM
This looks like a job for:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/y/you_dont_mess_with_the_zohan_080604/zohan_7.jpg

food for thought
01-20-2009, 11:59 AM
MSNBC and Keith Olbermann are worse than FOXNEWS when it comes to the bias.

I don't watch either station unless i want to be entertained by idiots

LMAO

when did u vote for bush?

the first or second time around?

aint nothing more bias than fox news get the fuck out of here lol

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2009, 01:07 PM
I didn't vote for Bush. I didn't vote in either election. I wasn't old enough to vote in the first.

Olbermann is the same as Hannity or O'Reilly. If you think there is a difference, your blind. The only difference is ones left and the others right. Its the same idiotic mentality that thinks that everything they believe is right.

LoTec
01-21-2009, 06:04 PM
Olbermann is the same as Hannity or O'Reilly. If you think there is a difference, your blind. The only difference is ones left and the others right. Its the same idiotic mentality that thinks that everything they believe is right.

Its true they all seem to come across as zealots, to me anyway.