PDA

View Full Version : Hip-hop fans are the gayest people in the world (Speakonitgod)

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:13 AM
Word is bond with this shit, hip-hop fans are the most idiotic and annoying people in the world.

The whole "hip-hop is dead" thing. WHAT? Because a guy who tries to con you for money says something, you believe it? Nas could say being gay was cool and 90% of his stans would come out of the closet, bunch of ignants that can't think for themselves.

Really, not many hip-hop fans are actually able to form an opinion away from what their favourite rapper says. Go check an Immortal Technique video on youtube... The conversations are just LOL, IT is dope but he speaks some ridiculous bullshit that most take for granted and echo to others. Pretty soon there's an army of idiots running around saying "fuck Bush" without even knowing how to spell politics. Word.

Then there's the "fake hip-hop". What? How can a form of music be fake? You're listening to it, so obviously it's real. Just because the guy doesn't say "I am hip-hop" 40 times per song, and repeat some depressing shit, doesn't make him not hip-hop. Hate it all the fuck you want but Lil Wayne IS hip-hop, he's the fucking definition of hip-hop. Making repetative bullshit over computer generated beats and getting rich because white people like him - That's hip-hop lil niggas.

And on a Wu level, the 5%. That shit is so idiotic that even members of the cult don't know what they're practicing, they've just listened to Wu too much (Even though half of Wu aren't 5% anymore). Then GZA, that nigga isn't a genius, I like his music, but I've never had to listen to his lyrics twice to understand them. If you don't understand him he's not smart, you're just a fucking idiot.

The "best of" lists are annoying as fuck, I do it to, but that shit is corny and wack as fuck. I don't care who was the best ever, it really means fucking nothing, they don't win anything for it and getting mad at the fact someone disagree's with you is some pathetic bullshit.

The conspiracy theories... Seriously, if there was some secret society controlling everything, what makes you think a bunch of hypocritical drug addicts who can barely spell, would be the only ones to know about them? Really, come on.

And yeah, 2Pac is dead you retards.

Teachin the motherfucking seeds. 1.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:17 AM
And DMX. That motherfucker took drugs and broke the law in stupid ways, goes to jail, and cunts are all sympathetic. Dude is a stupid crack addict, he's released some dope songs but it aint a conspiracy, HE BROKE THE LAW.

Being proud you're from the hood? What? Anyone who's ever lived in anything REMOTELY hood like wants to get the fuck out of there. No one wants to eat bullshit food every night, staying up till 12am after going hungry for days, just hoping your government pay goes in early. No one wants that shit, fake ass mufuckas who wanna get rich off white people say they like it, but they say it for money.

Plus, being "gangsta". You be gangsta all you like, I'll be that white dude you're paying 70% of your earnings too.

Black people made hip-hop, white people made money off it.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:29 AM
didnt read ya whole post cuz im too drunk but "hiphop" is dead cuz the real sound of the culture is dead, its replaced with a sound that approved by the corporations that create this music in 2009. they aint tryin to hear the sound of the cukture these days

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:31 AM
didnt read ya whole post cuz im too drunk but "hiphop" is dead cuz the real sound of the culture is dead, its replaced with a sound that approved by the corporations that create this music in 2009. they aint tryin to hear the sound of the cukture these days

Proves my point better then even I could.

This is the type of motherfucker I'm on about. Stupid ignant ass niggas.

Cultures dead? I suppose you just sit and listen to rap, right? Graff isn't dead, it's bigger then ever, turntabilism is still alive more then ever, bboying is all over the place and got mad comps now.

But Nas said so, so this Wu-stan faggit thinks it.

Thank you, now fuck off.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:34 AM
Proves my point better then even I could.

This is the type of motherfucker I'm on about. Stupid ignant ass niggas.

Cultures dead? I suppose you just sit and listen to rap, right? Graff isn't dead, it's bigger then ever, turntabilism is still alive more then ever, bboying is all over the place and got mad comps now.

But Nas said so, so this Wu-stan faggit thinks it.

Thank you, now fuck off.

the lyric themes that the pioneers started are dead. all that is left is materialism. i love lil wayne these days cuz i flip my mental to like it cuz it helps me relate nahmean,

but the sound that helps evelate ya mentlz is dead word is bond

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:36 AM
What?

You listen to people who brag they take mind altering substances, have never finished school, to help your mind reach higher levels?

Really?

If you learn from hip-hop you need to go back to school, word is bond.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:38 AM
What?

You listen to people who brag they take mind altering substances, have never finished school, to help your mind reach higher levels?

Really?

If you learn from hip-hop you need to go back to school, word is bond.

honestly???

i attend an estemed university of california. they teach me good shit but some of the shit that hiphop put me on to is priceless. they tell me about something called a third eye and other things of that nature. honestly man your not the brightest if u can see it in the lyrics. its the other side of the ying and the yang. u must understand this

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:39 AM
i will battle u right now on this.

show n prove u opened up a can a worms

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:42 AM
honestly???

i attend an estemed university of california. they teach me good shit but some of the shit that hiphop put me on to is priceless. they tell me about something called a third eye and other things of that nature. honestly man your not the brightest if u can see it in the lyrics. its the other side of the ying and the yang. u must understand this

Motherfucker you attend an esteemed university and can't even fucking spell esteemed, or "you're". Word is bond.

No, I listen to it, they do not teach a thing. Name ONE lyric which taught you something, please. Show me this "use your third eye" bullshit, prove it my educated nigga.

Some lyrics are dope, and poetic, but not educational. It's like when people say you get educated by reading books, simply not true, some books yes but Harry Potter isn't going to make a dumb nigga smart.

You don't go to University and now you're frontin cause you learnt the meaning of life off Murda Muzik.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:43 AM
i will battle u right now on this.

show n prove u opened up a can a worms

Nigga you battle to get your IQ into double digits.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:45 AM
sdfhsdjklfh;sdkjfh;sauof;owufhcv;sdfh sifhs'df

i dont havta spell shit write. thats not what im here to prove

adjkhasd; fso;aiw' erafuwerfu as'fgup

11th Chamber
01-17-2009, 03:45 AM
pop music isnt fucking hip-hop

you can make whatever definition you like, but you wont convince me

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:47 AM
sdfhsdjklfh;sdkjfh;sauof;owufhcv;sdfh sifhs'df

i dont havta spell shit write. thats not what im here to prove

adjkhasd; fso;aiw' erafuwerfu as'fgup

I know, you're here to prove my point. And doing a damn fine job of it.

Lil Wayne IS hip-hop, no matter how many people hate, he is living breathing hip-hop, much more then some white Australians and Europeans on an internet forum.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:48 AM
what have i learned?

for example:

fear makes ya brain go numb

things like that. i was already on that shit before i listend to these dudes but basically: emotional decsions and actions makes you loose out. you jeaopardize your decsion making abilitties

i am druink as fuck because i party with my university neightbors we get fucked up playing beer pong aaahhhhh yeaaaahhhhh

TSA
01-17-2009, 03:49 AM
i argee with methods 100%.

i got turned off by the genre cause the ppl as share it interest with are a gayest form of life.

do you know people ACTUALLY CONVERTED TO A RELIGION because wutangforever? Look at KTL, when 5%ers are 40% of your populace you know this can be rooted to the gayest form of stannary, idol worship.

These ppl literally worship wutang. They're not 5% they worship wutang and it matches, that's all there is too it. Not like 'use a strong word to describe like' worship. Actual Jesus Christ worship, like it's their god.

Some of them get it tattoo'd on them. ON THERE SKIN, FOREVER. What happens when you have a Wu tattoo and U-god makes Bump?

I mean, if it means that much to you i guess but damn nigga lol.

the worship of the black erect penis has gotten to the point that

1. Grown men brag about how they don't talk to police.
2. Police are looked down on more then rapest, who are cool in most situations
3. A pack of 9 drug addicted highschool middle school and elementary drop outs are teaching grown men and women
4. Ppl, i kid you not ASPIRE TO GO TO JAIL.
5. Its uncool to treat women as if your a man
6. Suburban youths yern to be poor
7. Its uncool to not live around blacks
8. Its uncool to not have black skin
9. Its uncool to have a decent life
10. If somebody gang raped your sister your the scum for telling the police.
11. people ASPIRE TO BE SHOT

I dont wanna hear shit about ppl saying hip hop helped the world, that shit fucked it up for everyone lol.

everyone. Cause it made the ideals of poor creative hopeless uneducated horny men the ideals of men.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:50 AM
what have i learned?

for example:

fear makes ya brain go numb

things like that. i was already on that shit before i listend to these dudes but basically: emotional decsions and actions makes you loose out. you jeaopardize your decsion making abilitties

i am druink as fuck because i party with my university neightbors we get fucked up playing beer pong aaahhhhh yeaaaahhhhh

Which is my point, any semi-intelligent person knew that before listening to hip-hop.

Now, show me some lyrics which taught you something. You said you'd show n prove nigga, now show n prove hip-hop educated you and taught you to "open your third eye".

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:50 AM
I know, you're here to prove my point. And doing a damn fine job of it.

Lil Wayne IS hip-hop, no matter how many people hate, he is living breathing hip-hop, much more then some white Australians and Europeans on an internet forum.

i LOVE lil wayne but as my third eye dictates: he is not hip hop in its purest form. he takes the message away from ancient egyiptian type shit. and rather markets the white mans products, think about it. it is there and aparent

as mah nigga shabazz put it " those with ears let em hear it"

hear it hear it

TSA
01-17-2009, 03:51 AM
Motherfucker you attend an esteemed university and can't even fucking spell esteemed, or "you're". Word is bond.

No, I listen to it, they do not teach a thing. Name ONE lyric which taught you something, please. Show me this "use your third eye" bullshit, prove it my educated nigga.

Some lyrics are dope, and poetic, but not educational. It's like when people say you get educated by reading books, simply not true, some books yes but Harry Potter isn't going to make a dumb nigga smart.

You don't go to University and now you're frontin cause you learnt the meaning of life off Murda Muzik.

actually i learned that the earth is roughly 93 million miles away from the sun from Triumpth and that the image of jesus is really Caeser Borgia.

and that 4 plus a 4 daog das a chikin wang from gucci mane
and that you can't turn hoes into house wives from a multitude of married rappers.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:52 AM
Which is my point, any semi-intelligent person knew that before listening to hip-hop.

Now, show me some lyrics which taught you something. You said you'd show n prove nigga, now show n prove hip-hop educated you and taught you to "open your third eye".

if you got into an incident where you were about to get uinto a crash in ya car you would probably freeze up !!!!!!! INSTEAD OF REMAINING CALM AND NAVIGATING AWAY FROM DANGER DANGER

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:53 AM
actually i learned that the earth is roughly 93 million miles away from the sun from Triumpth and that the image of jesus is really Caeser Borgia.

and that 4 plus a 4 daog das a chikin wang from gucci mane
and that you can't turn hoes into house wives from a multitude of married rappers.

thank geeohdee u showed up it wouldnt a been a thread without u

and by u i mean universe of course

TSA
01-17-2009, 03:54 AM
i LOVE lil wayne but as my third eye dictates: he is not hip hop in its purest form. he takes the message away from ancient egyiptian type shit. and rather markets the white mans products, think about it. it is there and aparent

as mah nigga shabazz put it " those with ears let em hear it"

hear it hear it
what the fuck are you talking about, the white man doesn't listen to lil wayne, the white man listens to wutang.

that's what else gets me, the demonization of white ppls tastes. Like its unpure if white ppl listen to it when in reality the music your trying to call pure is only listened to by white people

im one of 4 black ppl on the forum. and im a fuckin nebraskee assassee.

black ppl listen to Gucci Mane and Jodeci with ppl listen to Aesop Rock and Wutang.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:54 AM
oh ya,

and let me point out the cliche of making a thread title like this. if u dont like thuis whole culture then listen to heavy metal or some shit. u prove urself to be dumber if you fall victim of this

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:55 AM
if you got into an incident where you were about to get uinto a crash in ya car you would probably freeze up !!!!!!! INSTEAD OF REMAINING CALM AND NAVIGATING AWAY FROM DANGER DANGER

So....

Hip-hop has taught you when about to crash, to steer the car away?

Fucking hell, this is my point, any normal nigga with above average intelligence knows not to crash a car.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:55 AM
what the fuck are you talking about, the white man doesn't listen to lil wayne, the white man listens to wutang.

that's what else gets me, the demonization of white ppls tastes. Like its unpure if white ppl listen to it when in reality the music your trying to call pure is only listened to by white people

im one of 4 black ppl on the forum. and im a fuckin nebraskee assassee.

black ppl listen to Gucci Mane and Jodeci with ppl listen to Aesop Rock and Wutang.

u r blaCK u may NOT listen to wutang!!!!!!!!!

listen to black sabbath instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giflord
01-17-2009, 03:56 AM
So....

Hip-hop has taught you when about to crash, to steer the car away?

Fucking hell, this is my point, any normal nigga with above average intelligence knows not to crash a car.

no man no

you neeeedddd to zoom your microscope out a little further so u can see the metaphor im tryin to draw up

peace 4 real

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:57 AM
oh ya,

and let me point out the cliche of making a thread title like this. if u dont like thuis whole culture then listen to heavy metal or some shit. u prove urself to be dumber if you fall victim of this

I do, I just did Slipknot karaoke the other night, word is bond. Bumping John Fruciante's new album like mad, and Portishead are gee oh dees.

I listen to hip-hop as a form of entertainment, and living the culture with digging and graff, not to get an education.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 03:59 AM
no man no

you neeeedddd to zoom your microscope out a little further so u can see the metaphor im tryin to draw up

peace 4 real

You do realise this is my point.

Show someone who hates hip-hop this conversation, someone who listens to mainstream hip-hop for fun, someone who likes party music, they're gonna look at you like a freak.

but you think you're smart.

This is hip-hop.

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:01 AM
Hip hop has ruined alot of lives, look a Sunny Winters, im sure it's help alot of ppl as well but the human race is stupid so one little push in the wrong direction is fuckin domino destruction.

but i think as a medium hip hop is the most genius one out musically but hasn't been used to even 2% of it's potential, and has probably seen it's best days.

I hate when ppl think rappers are smart cause of their subject matter, i'll say it a million times, Master P is 10 times more intelligent the nas and immortal technique combine.

10 times.

UUUHHhhhgGGHGhghhHHHHHhh.

as is Bun B.

oh Gucci mane also taught me its more effective to call some Pusseh as opposed to Pussy.

Pusseh.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:01 AM
I do, I just did Slipknot karaoke the other night, word is bond. Bumping John Fruciante's new album like mad, and Portishead are gee oh dees.

I listen to hip-hop as a form of entertainment, and living the culture with digging and graff, not to get an education.

thats how u take it. nothing wrong with that.

similar to individuals experience with LAD for exaMPLE, some people with more creative minds can have a more intense trip than those with a less expressive mind,

i knowe this from example: my faggot roomate took 2 hits last weekend and he didnt feel too mcuh, while my creative minded neifghtor tripped out hard. u see???

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:03 AM
Pusseh.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:03 AM
Hip hop has ruined alot of lives, look a Sunny Winters, im sure it's help alot of ppl as well but the human race is stupid so one little push in the wrong direction is fuckin domino destruction.

but i think as a medium hip hop is the most genius one out musically but hasn't been used to even 2% of it's potential, and has probably seen it's best days.

I hate when ppl think rappers are smart cause of their subject matter, i'll say it a million times, Master P is 10 times more intelligent the nas and immortal technique combine.

10 times.

UUUHHhhhgGGHGhghhHHHHHhh.

as is Bun B.

oh Gucci mane also taught me its more effective to call some Pusseh as opposed to Pussy.

Pusseh.

I like master P actually im listening to TRU right now but not saying that they smarter than nas. u got me confused with that

im debating with u cats as a hobby by the way

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 04:04 AM
thats how u take it. nothing wrong with that.

similar to individuals experience with LAD for exaMPLE, some people with more creative minds can have a more intense trip than those with a less expressive mind,

i knowe this from example: my faggot roomate took 2 hits last weekend and he didnt feel too mcuh, while my creative minded neifghtor tripped out hard. u see???

No, I don't see.

Please, just do as you said you would, and show me a song or lyrics that taught you something.

You said you would, but you're just dodging the question and side tracking into drugs. Which is very hip-hop, but not what you said you would do.

Prove your point with facts, if you honestly when to a uni you'd recognise thats how a nigga debates.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 04:05 AM
Word is bond TSA.

People looking at hip-hop for all the wrong reasons, and calling guys like Lil Wayne dumb when they're making money off it.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:07 AM
No, I don't see.

Please, just do as you said you would, and show me a song or lyrics that taught you something.

You said you would, but you're just dodging the question and side tracking into drugs. Which is very hip-hop, but not what you said you would do.

Prove your point with facts, if you honestly when to a uni you'd recognise thats how a nigga debates.

ok man

third eye represents a clear judgement

if u see any kind of situation and you think about it and evaluate it without emotion. most peoples decision making comes from bullsgit emotion,

but not the third eye, that is like god because it can evalluate shit in its purest form without the obscurity of human existence

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:09 AM
Word is bond TSA.

People looking at hip-hop for all the wrong reasons, and calling guys like Lil Wayne dumb when they're making money off it.

i love lil wwayne once again. he uis good but is takiung hiphop into making it lovable for white people who have no knowledge of the original culture

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:10 AM
I like master P actually im listening to TRU right now but not saying that they smarter than nas. u got me confused with that

im debating with u cats as a hobby by the way
waayyyyy smarter then nas.
wwwwwwwwwwwwaaayyy smarter

hip hop fans are retarded, you think einstien was a dope lyricist? i mean really? think of the smartest person you know (acutal intelligence not just a shit load of opinions), they have nothing to do with rapping.

Im pretty sure nas just recently started getting paided to rap, Master P was the white mans god.

waayy more intelligent. there's physical proof, nas made Oochie Wally to achieve what P did making a song that gives the formula to COOKING FUCKING CRACK.

I dont even think nas way trying to come off as intelligent, ppl just that illmatic was brilliant and gave him that role and he started believing his own hype but if you listen to illmatic the album is about hanging out, blunts and guns

then this faggot started rapping about Fox News

meanwhile master P makes his own channel on TV (TRU story, google it)

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 04:10 AM
ok man

third eye represents a clear judgement

if u see any kind of situation and you think about it and evaluate it without emotion. most peoples decision making comes from bullsgit emotion,

but not the third eye, that is like god because it can evalluate shit in its purest form without the obscurity of human existence

Nigga fuck your third eye and read with your two eyes.

You are just the perfect example for this thread. Hip-hop fans speak in this irrelivant bullshit like they're smart. No you're not, you're just showing you lack reading comprehension.

I didn't ask what third eye was.
I didn't ask for an explination of the third eye.

I asked you do what you said you would, and post up a song, which has taught you something.

Now go.

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:12 AM
i love lil wwayne once again. he uis good but is takiung hiphop into making it lovable for white people who have no knowledge of the original culture
lol BLACK PPL DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIP HOP. Or it's gay ass original culture.

only white ppl do
only white ppl do
only white ppl do
only white ppl do

black ppl listen to R.Kelly.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 04:12 AM

Black people listen to Lil Wayne, white people can't get up on their high horse and act pretentious while listening to Lil Wayne, so they dont.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:13 AM
im cycling throguh my itunes and i found a song that has a jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gravdiggazzzz suicide (poisunous mix) listend to grim reapers verse #2

he talks about the savagry about how most (white) people go about their lives man seriously!!!!

think about if this way:

if aliens were observing us, they would view us as a bunch of cavemen in the way we value things and act. man seriously

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 04:14 AM
waayyyyy smarter then nas.
wwwwwwwwwwwwaaayyy smarter

hip hop fans are retarded, you think einstien was a dope lyricist? i mean really? think of the smartest person you know (acutal intelligence not just a shit load of opinions), they have nothing to do with rapping.

Im pretty sure nas just recently started getting paided to rap, Master P was the white mans god.

waayy more intelligent. there's physical proof, nas made Oochie Wally to achieve what P did making a song that gives the formula to COOKING FUCKING CRACK.

I dont even think nas way trying to come off as intelligent, ppl just that illmatic was brilliant and gave him that role and he started believing his own hype but if you listen to illmatic the album is about hanging out, blunts and guns

then this faggot started rapping about Fox News

meanwhile master P makes his own channel on TV (TRU story, google it)

Exactly. Nas is a dope lyricist, he aint a fucking genius, theres a difference.

hip-hop is blunts, guns and whores with big butts. Thats hip-hop, it aint intelligent, it's fun, it's dope beats and swagger, it's not the theory of relativity.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:15 AM
Nigga fuck your third eye and read with your two eyes.

You are just the perfect example for this thread. Hip-hop fans speak in this irrelivant bullshit like they're smart. No you're not, you're just showing you lack reading comprehension.

I didn't ask what third eye was.
I didn't ask for an explination of the third eye.

I asked you do what you said you would, and post up a song, which has taught you something.

Now go.

this is like your seeing the world in black and white and here i come along trying to explain the color red to you. you cannot comprehend cuz all u see is gray

Clan Destine
01-17-2009, 04:16 AM
Fuck no does hip hop teach you anything you can use or recite, but no music really does. Its music, not a lecture. Most music that tries to teach you something directly usually sucks.

I didn't learning anything from listening to Beethoven or Mozart either. Anything you enjoy is usually just affirmation for something you feel/know, or wanted to feel or know. Hip hop makes you happier or have a more intense feeling in any given moment. But content/technique/ and lyrics are a big part how good that feeling is.

Hip hop isn't dead as a form of music. It just that it has gotten so popular that its made for the common denominator. And masses as a rule generally = lesser quality.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 04:16 AM
im cycling throguh my itunes and i found a song that has a jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gravdiggazzzz suicide (poisunous mix) listend to grim reapers verse #2

he talks about the savagry about how most (white) people go about their lives man seriously!!!!

think about if this way:

if aliens were observing us, they would view us as a bunch of cavemen in the way we value things and act. man seriously

So, after all this, you found ONE song which is actually the opinion of a drug upped guy in a song about suicide, and thats your proof hip-hop teaches things.

A guy on drugs in a song about killing yourself.
You learnt from that.

Fucking hell.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:19 AM
So, after all this, you found ONE song which is actually the opinion of a drug upped guy in a song about suicide, and thats your proof hip-hop teaches things.

A guy on drugs in a song about killing yourself.
You learnt from that.

Fucking hell.

silly man you keep revealing your ignorance time and time again but alas i will continue on...

listen then respond, im trying to do it in the format we talk about....

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:20 AM
southern rappers are the most intelligent ones, NY rappers are retarded but cause they talked about fuckin space ships in the 90s ppl have it twisted

Southern rappers climb twice the hurdles an NY rapper has to in order to make it.
TILL THIS DAY.

only the smartest make it out, by using intelligence

1.realizing niggas don't wanna hear that depressing bullshit and rapping about twats cause everyone likes that shit
2. turning the bass up on their music cause niggas likes that shit
3. simplying word structure cause niggas like that shit as was the exact method MAO and Hitler used to control the masses CAUSE THEY WERE INTELLIGENT
4. rapping about GOLDS cause niggas like that shit
6. Using catch phrases cause that's how every business that's successful becomes successful
7. Instead of slaving over an album, then giving it to white ppl for 2% of the profit
make a lackluster album with a BANGIN single then distribute that shit yourself cause WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED A LABEL.

even look now, the only way to sell is making mixtapes first, a shit load and being in the scene, who does that? southern rappers

unless you count ghostface making 16 greatest hits albums and announcing them as mixtapes as a mixtape.

Southern rappers make original content for mixtapes thats sometimes better then their album shit CAUSE THATS HOW INTELLIGENT PPL MAKE MONEH

genius ny rappers have hardcore fan bases and keep making half RnB albums that THEY KNOW their fans hate then making youtube videos about how they have 3 million myspace friends and only 30,000 albums sales for an album WITH NO VIDEO.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:21 AM
im kinda like freestylin right now, i am just drunjk sayin shit ya know???

so i found 1 example right now cuz i didnt have a prewritten list

you honestly need to listen more without reciting the "wrong foods" you been told to adhere to

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:22 AM
A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?

this is a very old and respectable poem about what im trying to get at

LISTEN then UNDERSTAND

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:24 AM
TSA,

seriously bro, why are u on this forum if u hate this kinda music???

go join the master P fanclub lolz

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:24 AM
its to the point that some obscure dominican asshole will say he's a Wu killa bee and their sheep ass fans will buy it

not cause he was on ANY of the albums that caused you to like wu
not cause he made ANY of the songs
but cause he sports the same logo you just go and buy it.

that's how the brainwash the dumb into buying brand name clothing for 4000 dollars and you think you aren't mindwashed?

some asshole zip zap rapper came on trying to say he was ODBs cousin in the wu chamber, a weekly occurance, and i was getting shitted on for insulting him due to the fact he was trying to use ODBs DEAD name for shine and even if he was his cousin does that make his corny ass flow good? no.

dude was a cornball and everyone was sucking his dick cause he might be the cousin of russell jones.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 04:25 AM
A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?

this is a very old and respectable poem about what im trying to get at

LISTEN then UNDERSTAND

I understand, thats my point.

You think stuff like this is intelligent and teaches you things.
I think I already knew this shit before even hearing it.
My point is hip-hop fans are stupid if they learn from the music.
You're saying you learnt from it.

1 + 1 = you're stoopid, duke.

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:27 AM
TSA,

seriously bro, why are u on this forum if u hate this kinda music???

go join the master P fanclub lolz
shut up faggot, i actually know rza called winter warz winter warz cause he used a winter assembly of woodwinds to make the beat, you just listen to them cause you think his dick is thick.

and master p is still smarter then Rza, a dumbass that's smarter then the rest of wu.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:28 AM
another jewel for u

i was in a greek history class and heard the professor saying the renaissance dilemma was that " man had the power to assend to a godly level but their primitive human ways kept them from attaining that level"

i think i head that somewhere before......

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:30 AM
shut up faggot, i actually know rza called winter warz winter warz cause he used a winter assembly of woodwinds to make the beat, you just listen to them cause you think his dick is thick.

and master p is still smarter then Rza, a dumbass that's smarter then the rest of wu.

i didnt know that about that song

peace

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:33 AM
then stfu, everyone on this stanhole likes to act like someone who can say real shit like "wutang is dumb" is 'against' them.
another jewel for u

i was in a greek history class and heard the professor saying the renaissance dilemma was that " man had the power to assend to a godly level but their primitive human ways kept them from attaining that level"

i think i head that somewhere before......
what?
how is this intelligence?

"people can fly, they're just not built to"

lol gtfo. wutang double cd note taking ass niggah

pusseh.

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:34 AM
oh ya and RZA talking about his niggas being lost on a cross for decades. theres no intellignece in that.....

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:35 AM
then stfu, everyone on this stanhole likes to act like someone who can say real shit like "wutang is dumb" is 'against' them.

what?
how is this intelligence?

"people can fly, they're just not built to"

lol gtfo. wutang double cd note taking ass niggah

pusseh.

wow man really??

i just showed u how it wasnt on the "double cd" and yet thats all u can say.

YOUR PERSONAL LIMITATION, NOT MINE

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-17-2009, 04:38 AM
Finns have reached godly level

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:39 AM
im honestly not trying to beef or go back n forth with yall but it keeps working out that way

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:43 AM
oh ya and RZA talking about his niggas being lost on a cross for decades. theres no intellignece in that.....
no. see that's why black ppl don't listen to rap

do you, as a black person (i think) need someone to teach you HOW shitty black ppl have it?

do you really wanna think about slavery when your listening to music?

Do you really NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU that kids in the ghetto are getting shot? that's what you wanna think about?

are you not aware of it happening? i mean they're getting shot in YOUR neighborhood and you think you need to be taught and made aware of it?

by rappers that never witnessed it?

fuck that. That's why white ppl listen to immortal technique, cause that shit is comfortably distant.

the middle passage? that's how you wanna spend your weekend? thinking about the middle passage?

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:45 AM
Plus Rza's lost on the cross cause he spend a good portion of his life believing Dennis Coles created the universe and that the black mans original religion was based on white greco-roman letters and the cool words that start with them.

oh and arabic numerals

mind you africans have their own number systems and letters

on top of that they're not from africa. they're from asia

brilliant nigga. effin brilliant

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:46 AM
no. see that's why black ppl don't listen to rap

do you, as a black person (i think) need someone to teach you HOW shitty black ppl have it?

do you really wanna think about slavery when your listening to music?

Do you really NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU that kids in the ghetto are getting shot? that's what you wanna think about?

are you not aware of it happening? i mean they're getting shot in YOUR neighborhood and you think you need to be taught and made aware of it?

by rappers that never witnessed it?

fuck that. That's why white ppl listen to immortal technique, cause that shit is comfortably distant.

the middle passage? that's how you wanna spend your weekend? thinking about the middle passage?

i see what your saying, valid point.

but i was reffering to religion in the thing u quoted.

i personally dont need these dudes in order to see fallacy in religion but nonetheless it is still intelligence

especially when compared to " throw sum Ds on that bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:49 AM
Plus Rza's lost on the cross cause he spend a good portion of his life believing Dennis Coles created the universe and that the black mans original religion was based on white greco-roman letters and the cool words that start with them.

oh and arabic numerals

mind you africans have their own number systems and letters

on top of that they're not from africa. they're from asia

brilliant nigga. effin brilliant

it is intended to born (bring into existence) a supreme mindstate. it could be in chinese, it wouldnt matter if it ended in the same "enlightened" state.

fuck my new years resolution was to not go on this stupid site and argue with ya'll.

i need to be more on that superficial level not this deep type shit man fuck

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:50 AM
no its not, the most peaceful fullfilled ppl of all time are religious

the happiest countries of all time are the most religious and the ones with the most suicide drug abuse and depression are the least religious

to think they're doing something stupid and your a genius is beyond retarded.

TSA
01-17-2009, 04:52 AM
it is intended to born (bring into existence) a supreme mindstate. it could be in chinese, it wouldnt matter if it ended in the same "enlightened" state.

fuck my new years resolution was to not go on this stupid site and argue with ya'll.

i need to be more on that superficial level not this deep type shit man fuck
ain't nothing deep about anything your saying. lol
i mean if you think it is then i guess learning from hip hop isn't too far fetched,

Giflord
01-17-2009, 04:54 AM
cool cool,

ok guys i had enough, im going to sleep hopefully i never log back in

hehsy5sy5
01-17-2009, 05:05 AM
wats rong with u all is that u analyze this shit too much. theres no fucking point on arguing about HIPHOP to prove u no this shit better than the nex fan. on the INTERNETS u got fucking faggots arguing left and right what's real hiphop and wats not, how someones better than another, etc. u got haters everywhere, lil wayne aint wat i like but i respect him for making his cash and getin fame out of dat shit, so stop dissing the kid.

tha fuck u care wat the other ppl listen to and wat they think?just get on to ur shit and step out

wat u all need to learn is, stop analyzing and overthinking and just listen to it for fun. it's just fucking MUSIC.

sure, some of the shit in hiphop got some messages, but dont take it too seirously, the rhymes,verses, beats etc are wat makes it a good song, even if they raping about the same topic of blazing, the rapper makes the difference between a good song and a wack song.

imortal tech got some nice rapin goin on, and i think his theories are entertainin as fuck to listen to but i dont fuckin take it seriously and start spewing out political bulshit from his songs.

DJMethods
01-17-2009, 05:09 AM
^^Real niggas got it.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-17-2009, 05:28 AM
You guys are all idiots.

Being white, and alternative, and listening to Lil Wayne is a big thing currently.

Browse the various online alternative music blogs and websites, and his album receives much praise.

More white people listent to Lil Wayne than black people obviously.

It's the equivalent of the Cool Kids and others, white people love getting a little "ignant" and then attempting to discuss the merits of Lil Wayne and other in highfalutin terms.

Dickweeds.

TSA
01-17-2009, 05:43 AM
You guys are all idiots.

Being white, and alternative, and listening to Lil Wayne is a big thing currently.

Browse the various online alternative music blogs and websites, and his album receives much praise.

More white people listent to Lil Wayne than black people obviously.

It's the equivalent of the Cool Kids and others, white people love getting a little "ignant" and then attempting to discuss the merits of Lil Wayne and other in highfalutin terms.

Dickweeds.

the proportion of black to white wayne and cool kids listeners is healthy

wutang on the other hand, sweet jesus, something is going on.

YungSunny
01-17-2009, 07:54 AM
This method nigga going off.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Hip hop has ruined alot of lives, look a Sunny Winters,

LOL.......

I always thought Hip hop set black people back because it increased stereotypes about them, and made it seem cool somehow to be a thug, or wannabe thug, treat women like shit, unnecessarily become paranoid about all other races etc.

I think hip hop is representative of were it came from, the Bronx in the 80's, so it started on that type of level. Other areas tried to take it and make it their own, but it obviously came out differently.

Currently, I don't really even like it, I haven't since the 90's.

You got most of em making pop music that i personally don't like, than you got the 'political' ones tryin to tell people something, but none of these people have graduated high school and are the biggest hypocrites out there.
They hate AMerica but live the american dream.

either way, for some people, hip hop is there life, it dictates what they do, say, how they act and dress.
Thats cool, alot of people follow music like that, but I don't.

HANZO
01-17-2009, 12:14 PM
this is all Immortal Techniques fault.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-17-2009, 12:24 PM
LOL.......

I always thought Hip hop set black people back because it increased stereotypes about them, and made it seem cool somehow to be a thug, or wannabe thug, treat women like shit, unnecessarily become paranoid about all other races etc.

I think hip hop is representative of were it came from, the Bronx in the 80's, so it started on that type of level. Other areas tried to take it and make it their own, but it obviously came out differently.

Currently, I don't really even like it, I haven't since the 90's.

You got most of em making pop music that i personally don't like, than you got the 'political' ones tryin to tell people something, but none of these people have graduated high school and are the biggest hypocrites out there.
They hate AMerica but live the american dream.

either way, for some people, hip hop is there life, it dictates what they do, say, how they act and dress.
Thats cool, alot of people follow music like that, but I don't.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/cosby.jpg

Bill Cosby and I agree with you.

I like hip-hop as a form of entertainment. Of course I don't listen too much new music at all, rap or rock or whatever.

It is just messed up that people allow rap music to define their lives.

DUMBO
01-17-2009, 12:39 PM
and then there's the jewish question...

SL33
01-17-2009, 02:45 PM
no its not, the most peaceful fullfilled ppl of all time are religious

the happiest countries of all time are the most religious and the ones with the most suicide drug abuse and depression are the least religious

co sign

SL33
01-17-2009, 02:48 PM
dude was a cornball and everyone was sucking his dick cause he might be the cousin of russell jones.

there were dozens of us who laughed @ his sorry ass, but some people were really enchanted by his biting ass and his stolen flow

Tage
01-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Thank you, now fuck off.

^hahahahaha... that added a bit of sincerity to your post. i like it.

EAGLE EYE
01-17-2009, 03:13 PM
its to the point that some obscure dominican asshole will say he's a Wu killa bee and their sheep ass fans will buy it

not cause he was on ANY of the albums that caused you to like wu
not cause he made ANY of the songs
but cause he sports the same logo you just go and buy it.

that's how the brainwash the dumb into buying brand name clothing for 4000 dollars and you think you aren't mindwashed?

some asshole zip zap rapper came on trying to say he was ODBs cousin in the wu chamber, a weekly occurance, and i was getting shitted on for insulting him due to the fact he was trying to use ODBs DEAD name for shine and even if he was his cousin does that make his corny ass flow good? no.

LOL i remember seeing that.

Good thread by the way. This is all very entertaining.

TSA
01-17-2009, 03:14 PM
^http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pusseh&search_type=&aq=f

SHRAP
01-17-2009, 06:22 PM
lil boosie is a better rapper than gza

ALCATRAZ
01-17-2009, 09:30 PM
lol bump this thread having not a damn thing 2 do with me

bump dj methods coppin an attitude cuz he aint one of duh neeguhz

bump white fury

The Lost Prophet
01-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Word is bond with this shit, hip-hop fans are the most idiotic and annoying people in the world.

The whole "hip-hop is dead" thing. WHAT? Because a guy who tries to con you for money says something, you believe it? Nas could say being gay was cool and 90% of his stans would come out of the closet, bunch of ignants that can't think for themselves.

Really, not many hip-hop fans are actually able to form an opinion away from what their favourite rapper says. Go check an Immortal Technique video on youtube... The conversations are just LOL, IT is dope but he speaks some ridiculous bullshit that most take for granted and echo to others. Pretty soon there's an army of idiots running around saying "fuck Bush" without even knowing how to spell politics. Word.

Then there's the "fake hip-hop". What? How can a form of music be fake? You're listening to it, so obviously it's real. Just because the guy doesn't say "I am hip-hop" 40 times per song, and repeat some depressing shit, doesn't make him not hip-hop. Hate it all the fuck you want but Lil Wayne IS hip-hop, he's the fucking definition of hip-hop. Making repetative bullshit over computer generated beats and getting rich because white people like him - That's hip-hop lil niggas.

And on a Wu level, the 5%. That shit is so idiotic that even members of the cult don't know what they're practicing, they've just listened to Wu too much (Even though half of Wu aren't 5% anymore). Then GZA, that nigga isn't a genius, I like his music, but I've never had to listen to his lyrics twice to understand them. If you don't understand him he's not smart, you're just a fucking idiot.

The "best of" lists are annoying as fuck, I do it to, but that shit is corny and wack as fuck. I don't care who was the best ever, it really means fucking nothing, they don't win anything for it and getting mad at the fact someone disagree's with you is some pathetic bullshit.

The conspiracy theories... Seriously, if there was some secret society controlling everything, what makes you think a bunch of hypocritical drug addicts who can barely spell, would be the only ones to know about them? Really, come on.

And yeah, 2Pac is dead you retards.

Teachin the motherfucking seeds. 1.

shows that ur ignorant...rappers (mc's) have been sayin hip-hop was dead long before nas...common in 94 (What do u think I use to love her was about?), Talib in 2000, and a shitload of others...its an opinion...whether u agree with it or not...but i must disagree cuz Blu and Little Brother (plus some others) r still keepin this shit live

and yea hip-hop fans r morons but i think lil wayne falls in the category of "rap" not hip-hop...but u can say rap is an extension of hip-hop...like punk music is to rock...hip-hop is an opinionated driven music...deal wit the morons if u like it as much as u claim

"I use to love her, but now I fuck her, wit 2 rubbers"-Rass Kass

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 10:45 PM
lol bump this thread having not a damn thing 2 do with me

bump dj methods coppin an attitude cuz he aint one of duh neeguhz

bump white fury

oh its got everything to do with you. Methods use of punnage was impeccable.

food for thought
01-17-2009, 10:48 PM
lol u know impeccable is my word. u know this. why are u biting my style homes?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2009, 10:51 PM
who is this person who speaks to me as if I needed his opinion??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/gunslingerfoz/longshanks.jpg

food for thought
01-17-2009, 10:58 PM
biting ass nigga you a shark

NIGHT MAYOR
01-17-2009, 11:01 PM
*reads thread* .................. wow

ALCATRAZ
01-18-2009, 12:54 AM
nickytooch swagger jacks like nobodys business this is fact

DJMethods
01-18-2009, 12:55 AM
shows that ur ignorant...rappers (mc's) have been sayin hip-hop was dead long before nas...common in 94 (What do u think I use to love her was about?), Talib in 2000, and a shitload of others...its an opinion...whether u agree with it or not...but i must disagree cuz Blu and Little Brother (plus some others) r still keepin this shit live

and yea hip-hop fans r morons but i think lil wayne falls in the category of "rap" not hip-hop...but u can say rap is an extension of hip-hop...like punk music is to rock...hip-hop is an opinionated driven music...deal wit the morons if u like it as much as u claim

"I use to love her, but now I fuck her, wit 2 rubbers"-Rass Kass

There's no difference between "rap" and hip-hop.

Hip-hop is a culture, that includes RAP music. There is no such music as "hip-hop".

Fucking faggits these days cant even hate right.

The Lost Prophet
01-18-2009, 01:47 AM
^^^^^^ "Hip is to know, Hop is the movement"-KRS one

what the fuck makes u an expert??? and how does ur bitch ass opinion weigh more than mine??? I said rap is an extension of hip-hop did i not? u fucken mook...bitch, its people like u y i dont talk about hiphop anymore...if rock can have different genre's than so can "hip-hop"...THATS my opinion :fucku:

And y do is say that? because white folk split up rock into 15 different genres and i believe we should do the same. Im fine with u saying rap is Hip-hop...but i believe there is a difference...half of lil waynes shit is not clever and he's not saying anything in particular just "rapping" (the irony of it is that i believe lil wayne is somewhat hip-hop because he is original)...u get what im saying? Look, at the end of the day we both dont know shit and our opinion dont mean shit cuz we aint hip-hop artists...like Rass Kass said, "hip-hop artists need to get together and figure out whats the standard" or somthing of that liking...

This is like when i use to argue wit my friends that I'm NOT a new york "hip-hop fan" (live on the west coast)...I just like hip-hop...whether its nas and wu on the east, Blu and self scientific on the west, royce and em in the middle, or Little Brother and Scarface in the south...oh and K-os up north

NIGHT MAYOR
01-18-2009, 01:49 AM
....... wow

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2009, 01:50 AM
You're all arguing with DJ Methods, a white boy from Australia who looks like hes 12 years old.

But I applaud the trouble hes stirred up. Its funny.

ALCATRAZ
01-18-2009, 01:59 AM
look at djmethods tryna act like he a part of shit

NIGHT MAYOR
01-18-2009, 02:03 AM
hahaha - because he is, just like you, but he gets more love. ha.

food for thought
01-18-2009, 02:13 AM
dj methods is irreleveant as fuck lol

some kid in australia talking shit about hip hop lol

thats why i didnt even bother responding to his ignorant ranting

Vapors

ALCATRAZ
01-18-2009, 02:20 AM
dj methods is irreleveant as fuck lol

lol lol

DJMethods
01-18-2009, 02:36 AM
You can tell the people that became 5%ers after listening to Forever, getting butt hurt because they still work at Mcdonalds but have "knowledge of self".

Get the fuck outta here and make me my Egg McMuffin you fruit cakes.

TSA
01-18-2009, 05:02 AM
I dont agree with the genring up of hip hop just cause YOU don't like it

how is nas in 2009 more 'H1{0 HaP" then Lil wayne in 2009?
cause you like ones dick size more then the other? what are they doing different? or is that faggy backpacker bullshit 'h!p HAwP" and anything that someone else likes isn't

where do you draw the line? when someone makes commerical singles? cause RUN DMC's walk this was is a commercial single as is every single song that has ever had an impact in hip hop.

Do your really believe in your own arrogance enough to think your opinion decides what R3AL H1P hAwP?
really?
Is LL cool j fake hip hop cause he loves making commerical jams and most of his songs are geared for listener friendliness and women.

You fags, as methods is saying, take hip hop so seriously that it destroys your view of yourself and other people. To the point that your opinions are facts, your opinions are based on hip hop attitudes, and you start callings someones music fake just cause people who get pussy like to listen to it and you don't cause it's not on the Clamydia Culture Clubs easing listing list.

Koolish
01-18-2009, 05:18 PM
all Hip Hop sounds the same to the untrained ear, that's where you get the different genres from, intelligent listening.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 05:23 PM
yea, well if people are posting here than they probably kno the difference which is why Methods brings up a very valid point.

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Sub genres are acceptable to a certain degree, but you got these fruity artsy people now a days making shit out of thin air like "pop art" or take a look at this page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Hip_hop_genres