PDA

View Full Version : Two More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visionz
01-18-2009, 01:36 AM
http://www.funfacts.com.au/images/george-w-bush.jpg
and this fucker gets the boot for being the voice of the american people

THANK GOD

On a personal level, I've been good for the last eight years, you hit a speed bump every now and then but fuck it you keep it moving

But for my country? shit I've been worried and paranoid as a muthaphucka that the whole thing was gonna come crashing down. (and look around, the dude damn near did it) but I'm glad that's just about over with.

Barack isn't going to change anything overnight. The hole we've gotta crawl out of is immense but I have no doubt whatsoever that the right guy is in place to make it happen.

Shout Out to that Amish-looking guy in the nosebleeds. No one hears that guy so I'm gonna have to say it for him.
http://www.barack-obama.tv/wp-content/themes/Andreas04/images/barack_obama%20dem%20convention.jpg

Thanks Obama, I've never really felt proud to be an American until you got elected.

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 01:40 AM
Cosign

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 01:41 AM
Well its probably going to get worse before it gets better. I have high hopes but so far its all talk. We'll see what he does, and whether he was a product of Bush's incompetence or he takes AMerica in a new direction.

Visionz
01-18-2009, 01:47 AM
Well its probably going to get worse before it gets better. I have high hopes but so far its all talk. We'll see what he does, and whether he was a product of Bush's incompetence or he takes AMerica in a new direction.
his election may have very well been due to Bush's incompetence but Barack is that muthaphucka fo realz.

Who else in politics is giving those kinds of speeches?

I don't care if things are as corrupt and chaotic as ever, just give me a guy that doesn't embarrass the entire country every time he speaks.

like "And you guys elected this asshole :?:?:?"

A girl in the Philipines is masturbating to a Barack poster right now as I type this. That's what I'm talking about.

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 01:48 AM
For Real, Bush Sets The Standard Real Low, Now Any One Retard Takes Office Can Do His Job... What I Mean Is Obama Doesnt Have To Work Hard Since Bush Ruined America... We Are Doomed Regardless...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 01:49 AM
I dont care about speeches, its all bullshit anyway. It is what it is...talk. But he will be held to high standards by almost everyone.

But yea, you could tell W just didnt care after awhile. He was in way over his head. I don't understand what anyone who voted for him saw in him. Maybe it was just that Gore and Kerry were such douchebags, i dunno, i didnt vote in either of those elections.

Visionz
01-18-2009, 01:52 AM
For Real, Bush Sets The Standard Real Low, Now Any One Retard Takes Office Can Do His Job... What I Mean Is Obama Doesnt Have To Work Hard Since Bush Ruined America... We Are Doomed Regardless...
it won't happen overnight but Barack's got the vision to get us out of this mess and when we do we'll be that much better for it.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

It's true for people but entire countries as well.

DJMethods
Most people know fuck all about his politics, but are just happy cause he's a tanned brown colour.

Word is bond, don't front like Skmpeezy is a political genius.

SKAMPOE
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/t/6/2/obama_matrix.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 01:54 AM
Most people know fuck all about his politics, but are just happy cause he's a tanned brown colour.

HAHAHA U GOT ME FUCKED UP KID, I KNOW MY POLITICS, I CHOOSE TO KEEP THINGS HERE ON A ''NOT SO INTELLECTUAL'' BASIS WIT YA FUCKS, THIS IS THE INTERNET...WHO GIVES A FUCK WHUT U THINK!:learning:

Visionz
01-18-2009, 01:58 AM
I dont care about speeches, its all bullshit anyway. It is what it is...talk. But he will be held to high standards by almost everyone.

But yea, you could tell W just didnt care after awhile. He was in way over his head. I don't understand what anyone who voted for him saw in him. Maybe it was just that Gore and Kerry were such douchebags, i dunno, i didnt vote in either of those elections.
nah but those speeches do matter though. Show me one great president we've ever had that wasn't a great communicator at the same time. I don't think its ever happened just because its such an integral part of the job itself.

Bush gave some of the worse speeches ever, he was one of the worst (if not THE WORST) presidents ever.

I think it goes hand-in-hand.

America's on a comeup. Baracks acceptance speech will have american-hating frenchy housewives creaming their panties half a world away. People are gonna be drowning in pussy cream in the streets world wide two days from now.

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 02:00 AM
nah but those speeches do matter though. Show me one great president we've ever had that wasn't a great communicator at the same time. I don't think its ever happened just because its such an integral part of the job itself.

Bush gave some of the worse speeches ever, he was one of the worst (if not THE WORST) presidents ever.

I think it goes hand-in-hand.

America's on a comeup. Baracks acceptance speech will have american-hating frenchy housewives creaming their panties half a world away. People are gonna be drowning in pussy cream in the streets world wide two days from now.
THEY SAY THE DEVIL HAS THE SERPENTS TONGUE = THE GIFT OF GAB

Visionz
01-18-2009, 02:00 AM

or that you ever know what the fuck you're talking about. Your mom's panties will not escape the world-wide wettness.

Visionz
01-18-2009, 02:02 AM
THEY SAY THE DEVIL HAS THE SERPENTS TONGUE = THE GIFT OF GAB
but that's a given right? the devil would never incarnate himself as a downs syndrome kid in a wheelchair

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 02:04 AM
i mean i voted for Obama but im not going to anoint him the greatest president ever before the guy even starts.

One unpopular foreign policy move will have the frenchy's and everyone else shitting on Obama in no time.

I don't give a fuck what other countries think about us anyway. It all stems from jealousy.

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2009, 02:06 AM
I've been observing Methods recent internet melt down..

He's really come to reject hip hop and non-whites recently. It's been very hard since his father figure style has left the message boards.

Lets get this kid a warm meal and a blanket. He's had a rough week pouring his heart out on the net.

Visionz
01-18-2009, 02:07 AM
i mean i voted for Obama but im not going to anoint him the greatest president ever before the guy even starts.

One unpopular foreign policy move will have the frenchy's and everyone else shitting on Obama in no time.

I don't give a fuck what other countries think about us anyway. It all stems from jealousy.I'm just saying, you'd have to go as far back as atleast Kennedy to find a president that gave as good a speech as the dude.

You'd have to go to Corky re-runs if you where trying to find similarties to Bush.

diggy
01-18-2009, 02:07 AM
but that's a given right? the devil would never incarnate himself as a downs syndrome kid in a wheelchair

HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Ya never know man. The devil got tricks.

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 02:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!

HAHHAHAHA I DOUBT THE DEVIL WOULD COME AS A NEGROID HAHAHAHAH NOT THAT WAS WRONG!!

Visionz
01-18-2009, 02:11 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!

http://www.geocentrism.com/Hawking.jpg
you may be on to something

DJMethods
01-18-2009, 02:13 AM
I've been observing Methods recent internet melt down..

He's really come to reject hip hop and non-whites recently. It's been very hard since his father figure style has left the message boards.

Lets get this kid a warm meal and a blanket. He's had a rough week pouring his heart out on the net.

Word is bond life is tough sometimes.

A light brown president who looks like a white dude's been marinated in the oven,
STYLE getting banned despite obviously being G-O-D
9DM gettin jerked outta his battle with Illusion-Z
Hip-hop heads learning from drug addicts.

Suicide is imminent.

Visionz
01-18-2009, 02:14 AM
Word is bond life is tough sometimes.

A light brown president who looks like a white dude's been marinated in the oven,
STYLE getting banned despite obviously being G-O-D
9DM gettin jerked outta his battle with Illusion-Z
Hip-hop heads learning from drug addicts.

Suicide is imminent.
I suggest getting out the country records and start playing them backwards

Visionz
01-18-2009, 02:52 AM
fuck this thread getting sidetracks

OBAMA BITCHEZ
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/seanje31/obamaO.jpg
its a brand-new day

GZAjector
01-18-2009, 02:55 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/75/Obamagoatse.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 03:01 AM
http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/y/a/yakutza/crabe.gif

Longbongcilvaringz
01-18-2009, 03:15 AM
haha

KERZO
01-18-2009, 06:45 AM
it won't happen overnight but Barack's got the vision to get us out of this mess and when we do we'll be that much better for it.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

It's true for people but entire countries as well.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/75/Obamagoatse.jpg

ahahahahahahahahhahah genius, that pic contextually describes america in more detail than the original one.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Putin's raw.

I loved it how the Russians had the nerve to subtley diss the AMerican people when they said something along the lines of 'its good America finally got over their race problem and elected a black guy'. hahahaha.

They kno they are teh biggest hypocrites in the world but they don't even give a fuck.

Ninja
01-18-2009, 11:16 AM

Ninja
01-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Obama = Bush

Theres gonna be the same top dog controlling the country with another puppet president speaking for them!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 11:23 AM
haha....nah i dont think its like that.

They both come from more humble upbringing.

I think they'll do well and reverse some things but they aren't going to turn the country into this commie paradise the conservatives fear and the ultra liberals desire. Obama's too smart for that IMO.

Tage
01-18-2009, 11:28 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/monika7777/Peace/change-1.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 11:36 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/monika7777/Peace/change-1.jpg

This is what im talking about tho....what does this bum want??? a free ride from the govt???

Go to a communist country if you want the government to take care of you. There is plenty of opportunity here, the problem is alot of people see how rich some people can get, and they get depressed about how they aint livin like that, turn to drugs/alchohol and just give up and whine about how the United States is backwards and that reptiles live under Bush's skin etc.

That guy was a bum during the Clinton administration, the Bush administration and will remain one during the Obama administration.

I don't get it. I was brought up on the fact that you WORK. If you don't work, than your a bum. Your lazy. If you get hooked on drugs, than thats on you. everyone knos the consequences.

I'll give a bum a few bucks or some change cuz i realize that some probably have had some fucked up shit happen to them, but if they think the government is going to solve their problems....than ahahahaha...

GZAjector
01-18-2009, 11:40 AM
that's not a real bum

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-18-2009, 11:45 AM
I voted for Obama and have high hopes, but not necessarily expectations.

It worries me that he continues to talk about the "crisis" that America is facing and that our country is in a "dire" situation.

America is going to through hard times, but contextually speaking, things have been much worse, as recently as the late 70s, in regards to just about every indicator, be it unemployment or recession.

When Obama uses powerful buzzwords to create a sense of fear, he is essentially doing the same thing that bush did.

I hope that he is not doing this to set up continuing Bush's policy of increasing executive power even more.

The stock market is almost completely intangible, and very cyclical.

Nobody really "loses" anything unless they panic and sell low.

And when our leaders, be it Bush or Obama, speak in terms that create fear and panic, it is in no way good for our country.

GZAjector
01-18-2009, 11:52 AM
who the hell uses the word cyclical???

01-18-2009, 11:55 AM
who the hell uses the word cyclical???

non-retards. But don't worry, you won't find too many around here.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 12:26 PM

It worries me that he continues to talk about the "crisis" that America is facing and that our country is in a "dire" situation.

America is going to through hard times, but contextually speaking, things have been much worse, as recently as the late 70s, in regards to just about every indicator, be it unemployment or recession.

When Obama uses powerful buzzwords to create a sense of fear, he is essentially doing the same thing that bush did.

I hope that he is not doing this to set up continuing Bush's policy of increasing executive power even more.

And when our leaders, be it Bush or Obama, speak in terms that create fear and panic, it is in no way good for our country.

Agreed. This is why speeches by any president really don't move nor affect me a great deal.
I think anyone who voted Obama had high hopes, but the reality is that nobody know's if he is more capable than McCain.
The Bush presidency has smeared the republicans and brought the democrats back into a better light really by default.
The Dem's haven't proven shit, and Clinton was not the great President everyone thought he was.
He did alot of shit in his second term that really is fucking us right now mostly bank deregulation.

Obama to me, I don't kno about him yet. Its all speculation at this point. We'll see if the Democrats can put their money where their mouth is, this is a big opportunity for their party.

SKAMPOE
01-18-2009, 06:09 PM
http://images43.fotki.com/v1437/photos/4/45961/204513/CHANGE-vi.gif

Visionz
01-18-2009, 08:06 PM

I agree with the sentiment of fear-mongering.

I'm down with what I see to be his solutions for some our issues.

Corperate transparency
Government spending on domestic improvement along with research and development for green energy solutions
Improved and smarter emphasis on education
Removal of troops from Iraq
The closing of Guantanamo and the revoking of torture tatics
etc

When I voted for Obama, these are the things I voted for and cared about.
When he talks about change, this is the change I want to see.

Anybody who thinks he just another puppet needs to open their eyes. When you're backed by people like Louis Farakhan, who's extememly anti-establishment, then you know he's not just some other politician. And I don't think that has anything to do with his skin color, I think that's got to do with who he is as a person. Only time will tell but for the first time in atleast eight years I'm optimistic about our country's future.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Let me ask you this....if we close guantanamo, you think we should let those people go???

because if thats the case, fuck that. If they are in Al Quaeda, and we know what there goals are, they are P.O.W's and should be kept prisoner.

Torture???
That shit will never go away. Its too useful a tactic to obtain information.

SO any govt. will tell you they don't condone it, but that doesn't mean shit. Those are empty, meaningless promises

Visionz
01-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Let me ask you this....if we close guantanamo, you think we should let those people go???

because if thats the case, fuck that. If they are in Al Quaeda, and we know what there goals are, they are P.O.W's and should be kept prisoner.

Torture???
That shit will never go away. Its too useful a tactic to obtain information.

SO any govt. will tell you they don't condone it, but that doesn't mean shit. Those are empty, meaningless promises
for the detainees you either prosecute them with the evidence you have against them or yes, you let them go. Holding someone indefinitely, especially if its on suspcision alone is inhumane and essentially unamerican.

As for torture, you have to be the change you want to see. I don't agree with it and think there's probably more effective ways of getting information out of someone.

I also think it would be false to think its ever been as widely practiced as it has been under the Bush administration. Memo discussions between the VP and the Sec of Defense regarding it isn't common place.

If its just gotta happen keep that shit quiet and I hope its infrequent.

TSA
01-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Putin's raw.

I loved it how the Russians had the nerve to subtley diss the AMerican people when they said something along the lines of 'its good America finally got over their race problem and elected a black guy'. hahahaha.

They kno they are teh biggest hypocrites in the world but they don't even give a fuck.
true

all of europe really.

Brigette Nielsen, international tranny and barbaric white women extrodinare, said some shit along the lines that europe was looking at america like 'good thing you guys are finally on board'.
european DNA is why white ppl think they're better then other white ppl cause they listen to phil collins.

TSA
01-18-2009, 11:42 PM
also nicky touch is a fag. jesus. this depression clinic mavarick has been trying to kill the moment since day one

he's the type of faggot you would watch the Triumpth video with and he'll go "you know they're not really in a bee hive"

depression < obama.

11th Chamber
01-18-2009, 11:58 PM

We should jus kill them. No one will miss them so who cares

he's the type of faggot you would watch the Triumpth video with and he'll go "you know they're not really in a bee hive"

hahahahahaahahahaa

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2009, 12:11 AM
also nicky touch is a fag. jesus. this depression clinic mavarick has been trying to kill the moment since day one

depression < obama.

LOL!!!!!

man that Nicky is a BUZZKILL

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Nicky makes a special appearance here around 48 seconds..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vgax_buzz-killington-a-tribute_shortfilms

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 01:15 AM
Now, now children, what did I tell you about interrupting while the grown-ups are talking?

On a side note. I don't like Triumph outside of Deck's verse. I think its the most overrated Wu-Tang song.

Yours,
Buzz Killington

Visionz
01-22-2009, 08:54 PM
I agree with the sentiment of fear-mongering.

I'm down with what I see to be his solutions for some our issues.

Corperate transparency
Government spending on domestic improvement along with research and development for green energy solutions
Improved and smarter emphasis on education
Removal of troops from Iraq
The closing of Guantanamo and the revoking of torture tatics
etc

When I voted for Obama, these are the things I voted for and cared about.
When he talks about change, this is the change I want to see.

Anybody who thinks he just another puppet needs to open their eyes. When you're backed by people like Louis Farakhan, who's extememly anti-establishment, then you know he's not just some other politician. And I don't think that has anything to do with his skin color, I think that's got to do with who he is as a person. Only time will tell but for the first time in atleast eight years I'm optimistic about our country's future.

two days into the job and I can get those checked off the list

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_rdp

diggy
01-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Ironic many times.

I was just gonna post here after looking 4 something in the past few pages.

Was gonna say something about that.

U beat me.

Visionz
01-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Ironic many times.

I was just gonna post here after looking 4 something in the past few pages.

Was gonna say something about that.

U beat me.
that collective conscience is wild like that

Obama's getting down to business from jump and you gotta love that

01-22-2009, 09:02 PM
I like what I see from Obama so far as well.

I am interested to see if/how he repeals Bush's tax cuts for the rich.

But he has shown that he has some nuts. He has to prove that he can "play nice" though too.

I am still cautiously optimistic.

Im not ready to suck his dick just yet, but it made me sick when people were talking shit before he even got sworn in.

diggy
01-22-2009, 09:08 PM
Yup, he's getting down, but I too am not too optimistic. I hope he could make U.S. a better country end the war and make the economy better, but it's an uphill battle.

May God be with him.

Visionz
01-22-2009, 09:10 PM
I like what I see from Obama so far as well.

I am interested to see if/how he repeals Bush's tax cuts for the rich.

But he has shown that he has some nuts. He has to prove that he can "play nice" though too.

I am still cautiously optimistic.

Im not ready to suck his dick just yet, but it made me sick when people were talking shit before he even got sworn in.
he's brilliant as a politician though. he makes it easy to forget that due to his apparent honesty but the arguments are framed in a manner that makes his ideas very hard to attack. I think its going to make it hard for republicans to go after him in a way that will sway much public opinion. I'm hoping this leads to actual non-partisan politics that gets a lot of things accomplished.

You can't tell too much after a couple of days but like you I'm optimistic for the future.

Yup, he's getting down, but I too am not too optimistic. I hope he could make U.S. a better country end the war and make the economy better, but it's an uphill battle.

May God be with him.
those things are gonna take more time. We'll be out of Iaq before we're actually out of battle. I don't think we'll be out of Afghanistan until Osama is caught or killed. and the economy never really changes overnight though I like that he understands that a strong economy is going to be based on a strong educational system and infrastructure. It just won't happen overnight.

01-22-2009, 09:16 PM
He's definitely a smooth talker, but he's going to make some enemies.

You have a minority of republicans who would rather have Obama fail than our country succeed.

Don't get me wrong, there were democrats who were the same way with Bush.

Partisan politics fuck up our country.

The situation is tough, but not impossible.

I think a president's greatest attribute is his ability to inspire or set a tone, as the success of our failure of our country ultimately comes back to the citizens.

Policies certainly play a role and play a large part, but it is on us to turn shit around.

Visionz
01-22-2009, 09:18 PM
electing the right guy for president is a good place to start :b

We think that it is precisely our ideals that give us the strength and the moral high ground to be able to effectively deal with the unthinking violence that we see emanating from terrorist organizations around the world,"

He said this in the article I linked to. That's a hard position to attack w/out making yourself come off like an asshole. I'm sure some republicans will try it anyway but other I think will recognize the truth for what it is and just do the right thing (something politics in general could use a lot more of)

01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
I agree.

I think Bush was a shitty president.

I don't think he was inherently evil, and I think he was honestly doing what he felt was best for the country, and I also think he got dealt a shitty hand.

But even with all that, I think he wasn't what we needed.

But WE(not me personally, but the American people as a whole) are the ones who elected him for a SECOND TERM.

That's on us

Visionz
01-22-2009, 09:29 PM
I agree.

I think Bush was a shitty president.

I don't think he was inherently evil, and I think he was honestly doing what he felt was best for the country, and I also think he got dealt a shitty hand.

But even with all that, I think he wasn't what we needed.

But WE(not me personally, but the American people as a whole) are the ones who elected him for a SECOND TERM.

That's on us
that's actually debatable as there was a lot of shadiness going on in both elections, Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004. If the American people are guilty of anything then I think its allowing the elections to be close enough for him to jack 'em. I wished we had learned our lesson the first time around.

The opposite side to that argument is that it probably took things getting as shitty as they did for america to elect Obama so maybe it was a blessing in disguise.