PDA

View Full Version : The Clinton's 46 "Dead Friends" - *A MUST VIEW*

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-18-2009, 07:22 PM
uIfbCcsgeUw

Vince Foster, a close lifelong friend of Bill Clinton, was the White House counsel at the time of the Waco scandal, he commited "suicide" 90 days later, watch this video for the contrary evidence and full story

d7Kvm6N3WuA

here is a very good 12 part doc detailed most of the "clinton murders", i reccomend taking the time to view all 12 parts, because its become very poingant moment now that Hillary (who is just if not more suspect than Bill) has been appointed SECRETARY OF STATE by Obama.

a0-HkVcMOSw

I know before you watch these videos it is impossible to beleive this could be happening, but all you need to do is watch, and its impossible for you to have doubts about what has been going on.

food for thought
01-18-2009, 07:32 PM
interesting shit

i will check it out and comment

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-26-2009, 05:24 PM

PALEFORCE
11-26-2009, 05:28 PM
yea i was just reading up on this guy who claimed he was obamas gay lover and he wrote a book about obamas homosexual exploits and cocaine habit...yea that guys dead now too

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-26-2009, 05:31 PM
^that guy was most likely a fraud, he barely knew Obama and only met him once.

Read abotu Vince Foster, the 2nd video explains it, you can find longer videos about Vince Foster, they said he commited "suicide".

PALEFORCE
11-26-2009, 05:44 PM
met him twice but hes not the only one. heres a interview from the pastor of obamas church
nqxmn1ZuMw4&feature=related