PDA

View Full Version : lol @ this young american

SL33
01-19-2009, 04:43 PM
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=562310

so there's a stormfront thread in KTL, and i was randomly checking out these threads

this is real sad...

Hello. I'm new here. A friend referred me to this site. I have been married for 4 months now to my lovely wife, Susan. We have both finished school and are doing well. My wife asked me a couple of days ago saying she wanted a baby. But I just don't know now, knowing a monkey and it's nappy headed wife will be running the country our fore fathers have given their lives for.

I just don't want my kids being brainwashed like the rest of our white brothers and sisters into thinking blacks are equal to us and to except their culture. "bet" and horrid ebonics. I know I will be able to monitor them and tell them what's not allowed, but as they grow up, there will always be some traitor trash telling them their wrong and I was wrong for telling them. THAT'S what I'm afraid of.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what I should do if we decide to have kids? My wife does so badly, but I just want them to grow up knowing white is right! It's extremely sad to see so many of our race being swallowed up by the media in thinking negro behavior is cool. Especially our young girls

HANZO
01-19-2009, 04:44 PM
its TSA!!!!!

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Hello. I'm new here. A friend referred me to this site. I have been married for 4 months now to my lovely wife, Susan. We have both finished school and are doing well. My wife asked me a couple of days ago saying she wanted a baby. But I just don't know now, knowing a monkey and it's nappy headed wife will be running the country our fore fathers have given their lives for.

I just don't want my kids being brainwashed like the rest of our white brothers and sisters into thinking blacks are equal to us and to except their culture. "bet" and horrid ebonics. I know I will be able to monitor them and tell them what's not allowed, but as they grow up, there will always be some traitor trash telling them their wrong and I was wrong for telling them. THAT'S what I'm afraid of.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what I should do if we decide to have kids? My wife does so badly, but I just want them to grow up knowing white is right! It's extremely sad to see so many of our race being swallowed up by the media in thinking negro behavior is cool. Especially our young girls

I fail to see what the problem with this post is..

He did bring up some good points..

Is it cause he said monkey and nappy headed?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 04:59 PM
i think this guy would be a great addition to KTL

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 05:04 PM

recruit niggah recruit

SL33

lol

white man from atlantis vs black man from mars

HANZO
i dnt think he could handle the pressure of knowing that he is actually a devil.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 05:10 PM
KTL lacks a fervent white nationalist.

many claim i am one, but i must sheepishly admit I'm not, nor could I even be one if i wanted.

SL33
01-19-2009, 05:17 PM
they got like 30 pages of ''What could have Germany done to avoid defeat during WW2? '' discussion

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 05:20 PM
I don't get the whole NAzi thing. I mean we fought them, they killed alot of Americans, more than any negro or muslim ever killed.

You kno what Germany could have done to avoid losing WWII?? Not started it, cuz they were doomed from teh start.

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 05:25 PM
True.

Its kind of a losing battle when in war with America

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Fighting the U.S. and Russia at the same time is never a good strategy.

I mean, yea, anyone can whoop up on France and Britain...

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 05:28 PM
I mean, yea, anyone can whoop up on France and Britain...

hahaa yea countries just do that when they need a quick moral victory

HANZO
01-19-2009, 05:29 PM
no for real they jus shouldnt have gone to russia in the winter.

i went through the UK section of the forum. damn they hate muslims, theres a 15 page thread on English girls dating non-whites. pretty funny. shame you dnt see any on the streets anymore, i would really like to go up and say hello to a white nationalist.

SL33
01-19-2009, 05:31 PM
nazi ideology is so dumb.

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Doesnt England have a decent number of Muslims too?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 05:32 PM
no for real they jus shouldnt have gone to russia in the winter.

i went through the UK section of the forum. damn they hate muslims, theres a 15 page thread on English girls dating non-whites. pretty funny. shame you dnt see any on the streets anymore, i would really like to go up and say hello to a white nationalist.

Yes, this was one of Hitlers many mistakes militarily, especially since operation barbarossa got postponed several weeks which was a fatal mistake.

He also fucked up at Dunkirk when he delayed wiping out the British to show off Goering Luftwaffe. The Brits were able to safely evacuate.

Its a known fact that the Brits hate Muslims and Paki's and asians. i dont really blame them on that one tho. Nobody likes those people.

Prolifical ENG
01-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Some one should sign up and make a thread saying how they tried keeping their 17 year old daughter from being brainwashed and now she really enjoys getting effed by enwords...need advice how to handle the situation.

HANZO
01-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Doesnt England have a decent number of Muslims too?

yeah theres loads.

Yes, this was one of Hitlers many mistakes militarily, especially since operation barbarossa got postponed several weeks which was a fatal mistake.

He also fucked up at Dunkirk when he delayed wiping out the British to show off Goering Luftwaffe. The Brits were able to safely evacuate.

Its a known fact that the Brits hate Muslims and Paki's and asians. i dont really blame them on that one tho. Nobody likes those people.

Hitler got to cocky, he had the best army and the best technology but neither of this matters if the elements aint on your side. this is what makes Hitler an awful military General.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2009, 06:29 PM
yea, and its never good when a Corporal is telling Field Marshal's like Rommel and Guderian what to do.

TSA
01-19-2009, 09:28 PM
lol

white man from atlantis vs black man from mars
LOL, that website is epic

ALCATRAZ
01-19-2009, 10:43 PM
bump him being truthfully worried lol