PDA

View Full Version : My President Is Black....

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 07:31 PM
In fact he's half white
So in a racist's mind he's half right
If you got a racist mind its all right
my president is black
But his house is all white
rosa parks sat so martin luther could walk
martin luther walked so barack obama could run
barack obama ran so all the children could fly
so imma spread my wings
you can meet me in the sky

-S. Carter

:clap::clap::clap:

http://vimeo.com/2880630?pg=embed&sec=2880630

TSA
01-19-2009, 07:35 PM
those are good lyrics but i would have posted them in the hip hop shop.
I Jay-z is not someone i would listen to in 2009

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 07:38 PM
this is not about hip hop jackie-o

its about how 2009 is the year of the T.R.O.Y lol

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 07:40 PM
ghostlaced is a self-hating white kid

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 07:46 PM
In fact he's half white
my president is black
so imma spread my wings

-S. Carter

If you dont live in the U.S., he isnt YOUR president

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 07:47 PM
^yeah, damn, i hate myself so much

how about if I posted my bare ass cheeks?

Do you think that would help my confused mind?

It worked for you right?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 07:48 PM
If you dont live in the U.S., he isnt YOUR president

1. i didnt write that.
2. he is the president to all negroids black, blue, or yellow

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 07:49 PM
and in your case, white negroes

correct?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 07:50 PM
^yes, if that makes you happy, yes, white negroes, fine.

TSA
01-19-2009, 07:53 PM
he's not the president of all negroids. He's the president of america.
which has maybe 20 million black ppl

thats 1 tribe in nigeria alone.

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 07:53 PM

you are a dummy. that don't mean you hate yourself. it means you hate your white self. you want to be black so bad that you hate white people.

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Ghostlaced always carries a copy of Norman Mailer's hit novel in his back pocket..

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/x1/x9749.jpg

http://shootingbums.org/mma/images/04Wigger.jpg

TSA
01-19-2009, 07:58 PM
you are a dummy. that don't mean you hate yourself. it means you hate your white self. you want to be black so bad that you hate white people.

no, its an act to build a name online at wutangcorp.

idk. sometimes i remember how dumb you guys are.
Some of you guys think i have extraordinarry skills at diss people or something when its not true, im probably above average and your guys are well below.

http://pentaclerecords.net/darien3/Beatles_Sgt_Pepper_main_insert_pic.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 07:59 PM
^ok art, calm down, youre right, i told you once, your right, are you happy? i wish i were a white guy who wished he wsa black, FINE WITH ME

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Ghostlaced is like Derrick from the Breaks

http://www.flixray.com/dvd_covers/200005/1187.jpg

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 08:01 PM
UK niggahs get down

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-33793.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/34/100134187_c5c561de91.jpg?v=0

SKAMPOE
01-19-2009, 08:06 PM
In fact he's half white
my president is black
so imma spread my wings

-S. Carter

yo man rly dope shit, dope vid props for posting

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Ghostlaced is like Derrick from the Breaks

http://www.flixray.com/dvd_covers/200005/1187.jpg

hey look art, that guys showing his ass!!

E DICK SHRINKAGE!!!

I mean, when you lowered you pants, set your camera up, took the photo, uploaded it, posted it on wu corp for the attention of another male, did you ever think at one point:

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

I mean not even at one point? That was a pretty long emotional break down for a man to have. Not to check yourself. I bet that breakdown lasted all day.

I give TSA alot of stick, but I give him credit for driving a grown man to expose himself worldwide. I dont even think he did that much.

SKAMPOE
01-19-2009, 08:08 PM

how about if I posted my bare ass cheeks?

Do you think that would help my confused mind?

It worked for you right?
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahhahaha:clap::clap::clap:

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2009, 08:11 PM
hahahhahahahaa at ppl getting bullied into nudity!!!

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 08:13 PM

E DICK SHRINKAGE!!!

I mean, when you lowered you pants, set your camera up, took the photo, uploaded it, posted it on wu corp for the attention of another male, did you ever think at one point:

I mean not even at one point? That was a pretty long emotional break down for a man to have. Not to check yourself. I bet that breakdown lasted all day.

I give TSA alot of stick, but I give him credit for driving a grown man to expose himself worldwide. I dont even think he did that much.

just because you hate your white skin, doesn't mean i hate my white ass.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 08:14 PM
lmao at grown ass 35 year old men getting bullied into nudity by a person young enough to almost be his son

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 08:18 PM
as much as you hate tsa posts, yours are almost identical to his. if you hate tsa for his posting, why are you posting like him? this was his "e-beef" with me almost verbatim. come with something original you hack.

TSA
01-19-2009, 08:19 PM
just because you hate your white skin, doesn't mean i hate my white ass.
but you do hate your white ass. you typed a paragraph appologize for how it looks

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-19-2009, 08:21 PM
I also did not care for Art's inverted white ass.

It made me feel strange.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 08:23 PM
^^INVERTED!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHALMAO!!

but you do hate your white ass. you typed a paragraph appologize for how it looks

DID HE!!!

haahahahahaa

I can just imagine the emotional rollercoaster Art went thru on that day.

REPENT!!

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 08:29 PM
ghostlaced, so you don't have to research how tsa does things around here.

1. the next thing tsa did was he said that i was catching feelings. he mentioned something about this being the internet and wanted to know why i was getting so upset.

2. after i logged off, he mentioned something about destroying me so bad that i couldn't take it anymore and i had to log off wu-corp.

3. he mentioned something about destroying my e-life and that he would eventually destroy my real life.

so once you do those 3 steps, i'll let you know what to do after that.

TSA
01-19-2009, 08:33 PM

1. the next thing tsa did was he said that i was catching feelings. he mentioned something about this being the internet and wanted to know why i was getting so upset.

2. after i logged off, he mentioned something about destroying me so bad that i couldn't take it anymore and i had to log off wu-corp.

3. he mentioned something about destroying my e-life and that he would eventually destroy my real life.

you're lying.

you logged on for the next 3 days and didn't post a thing.
I said you were destroying yourself but i was fucking you mind, or something on those lines, which is very, very, very true.

oh no wait, i said you are destroying your life cause now you could never be a public figure or run for any office because you got bullied into nudity online.

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 08:37 PM
nah, that didn't happen. the last time i wasn't logged on for 3 days was a couple months back (wow, my life is sad.) and i don't mean to hurt your feelings, but that had nothing to do with you. and that was way before i posted my ass.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-19-2009, 08:44 PM

this is cracking me up so much right now, i cant explain, its perfect

i never known a man so desperate to start a beef, but be so bad at it.

Like really bad, so bad it looks like he doesnt actually want prime ebeef fillet, it looks like he feels like hes in too deep all of a sudden.

I mean, you dropped your drawers dude. You werent even getting robbed or raped or anything. You were being e-bullied by a person young enough to be your son.

And then you realised what you had done, and you disspeared for 3 days hoping you could come back and it would be forgotten. ahahahaahah

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 09:00 PM
tsa you might be right, i just went back and looked. i posted that picture on the night of dec. 30th. so the next day was new years eve and the day after that was new years day. i don't know for sure, but there's a good chance i didn't post either of those 2 days. some people do go out that night instead of posting on wu-tang forums.

as for you ghostlaced, let tsa bust my balls about this. you don't even know what you are arguing about. you just keep repeating everything he is saying.

11th Chamber
01-19-2009, 09:11 PM

E DICK SHRINKAGE!!!

Tell me thats not a TSA influenced post...

TELL ME

that it isnt

Art Vandelay
01-19-2009, 09:16 PM
On the eve of history being made in this great nation of ours, where not even a year ago, it would seem unheard of that an african american could become president. and to honor this historic event, ghostlaced creates a thread my president is black, which ends up mostly being about my white ass.

irony can be pretty ironic sometimes

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2009, 12:10 AM
hahahaha! Behind every great black man is a white mans hairy ass.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-20-2009, 12:15 AM
he's not the president of all negroids. He's the president of america.
which has maybe 20 million black ppl

thats 1 tribe in nigeria alone.

ahahhahahhahhahaha oh snap

then fuck, nigeria doesn't have a lot of tribes

TSA
01-20-2009, 12:25 AM
ahahhahahhahhahaha oh snap

then fuck, nigeria doesn't have a lot of tribes
250, gimme my coins, faggot.

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2009, 12:46 AM
hahahaha! Behind every great black man is a white mans hairy ass.

€loelz!

TSA
01-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Tell me thats not a TSA influenced post...

TELL ME

that it isnt

he's trying to start and e-beef with me so that he'll become more popular online. He's typing like me so that i'll say something and mentioning me a lot/ thread shadowing me.

idk, if this is was people do as opposed to having sex with women and enjoying an evening downtown with friends then that's cool. I think ppl get under the impression that im part of this little SimNerd booster pack they're playing online, but im not. When i would say stuff i was obviously just having fun and it was never gay, i mean not to undermine shit i was saying like ppl with less then 1000 posts are irrelevant, irrelevant posters should be ban, America is the land of the free and various blown out ANALogies

but some ppl are FOR REAL about this shit. Ppl talk about how i think im the king of wucorp and some person even said something about my e-throne.

I've NEVER once said anything remotely close to this gayness. NEVER. They just assume i do because they hold me on a higher pedestal then you should A GUY ONLINE. Sometimes i'll say "yeah i agree" on a post and ppl will be like "man your posts are falling off" wtf? Why do you ranking me pussy lol?

Idk if i sound crazy but to some people on this website im more then a human being. Im a symbol. Sometimes a symbol of everything they hate and therefore they wish i die, strip nude for forgiveness, and fight for an e-throne i've never once mentioned. Digging through meat in a fuckin trash can.

what?
that shit has NEVER been hiphop.

I just wanna laugh and talk about wu-tang and wierd shit, not this GAVIN bullshit. Idk, I like women and friends.
You chaps have fun with your Call of Virginity 4 Live but stop thinking im involved.

fuckin poster styles and shit. lol, what?

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2009, 01:06 AM
TSA is like the Barack Oboombap

TSA
01-20-2009, 01:09 AM
AHAHAHaHAHAHH!
the boom bap > obama

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 01:14 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/34xs500.gif

TSA
01-20-2009, 01:15 AM
i dont think anyone has thought about it but i have never gone 3 weeks in the existance of this website without someone trying to e-battle me.

3 weeks is a stretch. You really think im gonna keep doing that shit for 3 or 4 years? i mean i like the site but that's a minor annoyance i wouldn't like

UNLESS they're funny. They haven't been funny for a year now. Im not gonna Eb@#bdfGFF with you if its unfunny and it's really ruining you in real life. look at the hilarious lot i've been assigned

blackula
then touch, who has stopped but still, why? that nigga ain't no giggles and shit
then art
and not ghostlace

ooohh dear! i better keep extra geared of my e-thron3!

has anyone on that list ever said something funny? Art with that one time where the girl goes to college and then wants to the the black guy and then i turn her off, but after 2 years i can't count funny incidences on hand.

I would like ppl to get of my dills, it's tiresome

GET OFF MY DICK IM A BLACK GUY WITH A BIG NOSE IN NEBRASKA

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 01:18 AM
Peace Tissa, I Know Whut It Is...

Senator C. Palantine
01-20-2009, 05:06 AM
Ghostlaced is that white dude that watches black comedians taking the piss out of white people and thinks he's not talking about him.

Durag
01-20-2009, 05:41 AM
but some ppl are FOR REAL about this shit. Ppl talk about how i think im the king of wucorp and some person even said something about my e-throne.

Idk if i sound crazy but to some people on this website im more then a human being. Im a symbol. Sometimes a symbol of everything they hate and therefore they wish i die, strip nude for forgiveness, and fight for an e-throne i've never once mentioned. Digging through meat in a fuckin trash can.

Tissa is the new 2pac.

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 05:58 AM
lol yea he is, hes like the black panty party-revolushufairy

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-20-2009, 08:37 AM
he's trying to start and e-beef with me so that he'll become more popular online. He's typing like me so that i'll say something and mentioning me a lot/ thread shadowing me.

idk, if this is was people do as opposed to having sex with women and enjoying an evening downtown with friends then that's cool. I think ppl get under the impression that im part of this little SimNerd booster pack they're playing online, but im not. When i would say stuff i was obviously just having fun and it was never gay, i mean not to undermine shit i was saying like ppl with less then 1000 posts are irrelevant, irrelevant posters should be ban, America is the land of the free and various blown out ANALogies

I've NEVER once said anything remotely close to this gayness. NEVER. They just assume i do because they hold me on a higher pedestal then you should A GUY ONLINE. Sometimes i'll say "yeah i agree" on a post and ppl will be like "man your posts are falling off" wtf? Why do you ranking me pussy lol?

what?
that shit has NEVER been hiphop.

I just wanna laugh and talk about wu-tang and wierd shit, not this GAVIN bullshit. Idk, I like women and friends.
You chaps have fun with your Call of Virginity 4 Live but stop thinking im involved.

fuckin poster styles and shit. lol, what?

^^Lol maaad heated!!!

youre also mad e-Emo btw.

I dont wanna ebeef with you, thats lame, youre the one who keeps saying that, not me, im just going about doing me.

I apoligise if my edick happens to brush you on the face along the way.

I am not doing this really because of you, im doing it because its what my e-dick tells me to do. You just happen to be in the way, I wouldnt say im using you, but youre putting your whole presence in this of too much importance.

You seem to of been really affected by me going after you, like youre a special chosen one or something, but what you dont seem to of grasped, is that I do this to everyone, or most people, not just you Derrick.

Youre just a guy who copied my posting style from years back, and popularised it (i dont care what you say, thats a fact).

I mean youve even got people like 11th coming out and say "TELL ME THAT POST WASNT INFLUENCED BY TSA"

ELOLZ!!!

But thats what happens I guess for the guy who popularizes another style in gen chat, the OG doesnt get recognized for it by the 85er's.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2165/2275523662_77d5837757.jpg?v=0http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2009, 10:12 AM
i dont think anyone has thought about it but i have never gone 3 weeks in the existance of this website without someone trying to e-battle me.

3 weeks is a stretch. You really think im gonna keep doing that shit for 3 or 4 years? i mean i like the site but that's a minor annoyance i wouldn't like

UNLESS they're funny. They haven't been funny for a year now. Im not gonna Eb@#bdfGFF with you if its unfunny and it's really ruining you in real life. look at the hilarious lot i've been assigned

blackula
then touch, who has stopped but still, why? that nigga ain't no giggles and shit
then art
and not ghostlace

ooohh dear! i better keep extra geared of my e-thron3!

has anyone on that list ever said something funny? Art with that one time where the girl goes to college and then wants to the the black guy and then i turn her off, but after 2 years i can't count funny incidences on hand.

I would like ppl to get of my dills, it's tiresome

GET OFF MY DICK IM A BLACK GUY WITH A BIG NOSE IN NEBRASKA

i never e-beefed with anyone.

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 03:48 PM
http://www2.mypublicpix.com/upload/1232487710_house_nigger.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2mw7ct2.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2009, 03:55 PM
'why are her eyes funny like that?'

Art Vandelay
01-20-2009, 04:17 PM

thinks this is real pasta

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2B7az5tbTL._SL500_.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
01-20-2009, 05:45 PM
2. he is the president to all negroids black, blue, or yellow

Shut the fuck up you sanctimonious twat.

He's no more your president than he is mine.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2009, 05:49 PM
awesome use of sanctimonious

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Shut the fuck up you sanctimonious twat.

He's no more your president than he is mine.

ooooooo mad.

Art Vandelay
01-20-2009, 06:07 PM

another tsa-like post

11th Chamber
01-20-2009, 08:54 PM
ooooooo mad.

desperately wishes he was American

kwabena1041
01-20-2009, 09:03 PM
desperately wishes he was American

LOL

THE W
01-20-2009, 09:25 PM
gotdammit, they preempted law and order SVU for this shit. havent they covered this enough?

Art Vandelay
01-20-2009, 09:31 PM
off topic, but it's hard to respect wadedigital as a mod without atleast the W and the D being capitalized in his name.

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 10:29 PM
In fact he's half white
my president is black
so imma spread my wings

-S. Carter

http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting/2391548c86c9995ccc.jpg

THE W
01-20-2009, 10:50 PM
In fact he's half white
my president is black
so imma spread my wings

-S. Carter

awesome verse

ALCATRAZ
01-20-2009, 11:23 PM
In fact he's half white
my president is black
so imma spread my wings

-S. Carter

jayz is so fuckin corny

SKAMPOE
01-21-2009, 12:01 AM
u buggin. dats ill.

maestro wooz
01-21-2009, 01:24 AM
on a serious note ghostlaced, how did the election in yugoslavia go this year?

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 01:32 AM
u buggin. dats ill.
its lines like tha one ghostlaced posted that remind me why nas is lightyears ahead of jay, nigga is all filler no substance.....well, not no substance, but just read tha verse...shit dont even scratch tha surface.....dont get my brain cells movin at all

SKAMPOE
01-21-2009, 02:36 PM
its lines like tha one ghostlaced posted that remind me why nas is lightyears ahead of jay, nigga is all filler no substance.....well, not no substance, but just read tha verse...shit dont even scratch tha surface.....dont get my brain cells movin at all
true indeed, but thats been jay z's style of writing or rappin if u will...

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2009, 02:40 PM
on a serious note ghostlaced, how did the election in yugoslavia go this year?

???
da fuck you talkin abotu faggot?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2009, 02:42 PM

haha youre such a fake dickweed, you dont know shit, thats why you listen to a dumbass like Nas in the first place

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 03:21 PM
true indeed, but thats been jay z's style of writing or rappin if u will...
he is very good at flippin words n givin double meanings n shit...but that will only get u so far amongst rap purists.....to tha average nigga i can totally understand why they feel that shit.......im a fan of jay btw

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 03:24 PM
haha youre such a fake dickweed, you dont know shit, thats why you listen to a dumbass like Nas in the first place
yo ghostlaced shut ur fuckin mouth....everything about u is fake even ur sig....i listened 2 that dumbass song who tha fuck is tha joker? i hope he a fourth member of tha heatmakerz or sum shit because that nigga is a biter fareal.....where is tha originality....

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2009, 03:29 PM
^whateva kid, thats called dubstep, you wouldnt know about that

i agree though actually it is alot like heatmakerz lol

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 03:31 PM
no its called heatmakerz production....thats the correct term

WARPATH
01-21-2009, 05:32 PM
In fact he's half white
my president is black
so imma spread my wings

-S. Carter

I'm sorry this just won't do.......

REMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact he's half white
fucked your babies' mom all night
Stuck in her but becuase the pussy wasn't tight
my president is black
Nigga sold me crack
Mariah sucked on Ol' Dirties sack
Eazy E got aidz because white girl sucked his cock
Osama Bin Laden hired some pilots to fly
so imma spread her legs
and pick my teeth for crab eggs

ok that sucked but, still better.

SKAMPOE
01-21-2009, 06:20 PM
he is very good at flippin words n givin double meanings n shit...but that will only get u so far amongst rap purists.....to tha average nigga i can totally understand why they feel that shit.......im a fan of jay btw
theres many styles of rappin, while we love the shit that make u thunk and rewind the tape over and over, sum niggaz like jigga's style, me, i give props to any body doin the thing nameen as long as its kept real.

edit:fixed for toastfaced

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2009, 06:29 PM
^lol, porps

you sure you didnt mean pork ahahahaha

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 06:33 PM
theres many styles of rappin, while we love the shit that make u thunk and rewind the tape over and over, sum niggaz like jigga's style, me, i give porps to any body doin the thing nameen as long as its kept real.
ican dig it

SKAMPOE
01-21-2009, 06:36 PM
peace

01-21-2009, 06:42 PM
theres many styles of rappin, while we love the shit that make u thunk and rewind the tape over and over, sum niggaz like jigga's style, me, i give props to any body doin the thing nameen as long as its kept real.

edit:fixed for toastfaced

ican dig it

peace

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/gaythugdating.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 06:44 PM
n here comes cooldan late and irrelevant as usual

01-21-2009, 06:51 PM
n here comes cooldan late and irrelevant as usual

My post about you being a homosexual thug is as relevant as you sucking Nas's dick and acting like he is a great philosopher in a thread about a Jay-Z verse about Obama.

The great thing about this forum is that thread topics often diverge into a completely new and interesting topic.

Please note that I was not responsible for you turning a thread about Jay-Z and Obama into a thread about your desire for gay-thug-cock, I merely commented on it.

You bring your San Francisco style to every thread you bless.

If I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry.

Either way, I'm just joking. I don't really think you are anything close to being a thug.

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 06:56 PM
it was a solid verse but there was nothing over tha top about it.........just a plain verse from jay z.........sorry to hurt ur feelings........and why u keep referencin me bein a thug....gay thug, straight thug...any thug.........i never rep that shit......."im a hood nigga wit morals" -nas

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 06:58 PM
u kno wats funny too.....ur username got ladies love in it, yet i aint never seen u post no pics of camera fone girlies.........why...........if the ladies love u........post some pics n prove it...........bet u cant faggot

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:05 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/roo8.jpg

small titty bitches ftw....

where u at LADIES LOVE

01-21-2009, 07:08 PM
u kno wats funny too.....ur username got ladies love in it, yet i aint never seen u post no pics of camera fone girlies.........why...........if the ladies love u........post some pics n prove it...........bet u cant faggot

Yes, I saw the pictures you clearly downloaded from a website and pretended were girls you knew.

I was not impressed.

I was going to call you out in that very thread, but I did not, because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

But straight up, YOU KNOW NONE OF THOSE GIRLS.

Post a picture of yourself with any girl, and maybe I will believe that you are, at the very least, not a gay thug.

I don't have any camera phone girls. I have a girlfriend whom I live with and have been with for 2 years.

It is not cool or exciting, but:

Long-Term monogamous reationship with woman > gay thug dating

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:14 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/tiebey1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/12121.jpg

YAP YAP YAP im seein a lotta talk but i aint seein too much walk!!!

prooooooooooove itttttttttt

01-21-2009, 07:19 PM
What's up guys!! Its ya boy reppin the streets! Here's a picture of a fly honey that I was totally on the intimate tip with! I fucked her yesterday!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/Rose_McGowan_sexy-vi.jpg

Pretty fly, huh?

Who da man?

"Right, homeys?"

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/foodforthought.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/style.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:23 PM
big titty bitches ftw
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/wujugs.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/wujugs3.jpg

lookat you.....lookin like a bitch now cuz a nigga finally called u out and u couldnt follow thru..........fakin ass nigga.....girlfriend for 2 year havin ass square ass nigga......

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:27 PM
But straight up, YOU KNOW NONE OF THOSE GIRLS.

hahahahahahahahahhaah this nigga right here.......mad as fuck a young nigga get more trim than him........dont hate on me cuz i get play dog...u need 2 congratulate a nigga fareal

01-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Wow, you told me.

I look like a bitch for having a girlfriend, but you look really cool by being a middle-class virgin from the suburbs of San Francisco who pretends to be the "voice of the streets" and proves his self-worth by posting obviously-downloaded pictures and claiming them to be girls he knows to impress a bunch of people on a web forum?

You win this round, "g".

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:34 PM
i got nothin 2 prove 2 u dog....u obviously mad about SUMTHIN, whatever it is i dont kno what.........but if u gonna have a name like ladieslove and cant even come thru wit sum pics of bitches in they undies then what makes u relevant? if u so hell bent on those bein pics i "found" online.....then go find em........im here issuin a challenge to anyone in tha fuckin world to find those pics online.......niggaz gonna b lookin for a long, long time.....

u are tha worst type a nigga.....tha type of nigga that denies a niggas play jus cuz they dont get none.....i feel kinda bad for u

01-21-2009, 07:35 PM
i got nothin 2 prove 2 u dog....u obviously mad about SUMTHIN, whatever it is i dont kno what.........but if u gonna have a name like ladieslove and cant even come thru wit sum pics of bitches in they undies then what makes u relevant? if u so hell bent on those bein pics i "found" online.....then go find em........im here issuin a challenge to anyone in tha fuckin world to find those pics online.......niggaz gonna b lookin for a long, long time.....

u are tha worst type a nigga.....tha type of nigga that denies a niggas play jus cuz they dont get none.....i feel kinda bad for u

Thanks for your sympathy, "g".

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:41 PM
one more pic of my puerto rican honeydip before i ditch this useless thread.....ladieslove i hope u stay in ur lane next time or niggaz WILL call u out on it.......lol ladies love my ass

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/marley2.jpg

wid da purple tape aoooooowwwwww

protectin da innocent aooooowwwwwww

L~>1<~NKS
01-21-2009, 07:42 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/34xs500.gif

ahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa!

Open wide!

I don't know why this made me crack

01-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Day-um, homie! Did I just "get served" San Francisco-style?

Is that how you do it in da hood?

You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a total playa and I am a square-ass lame!

I'm almost afraid to post in any more threads because I don't want to get my card pulled again!

Will I be able to recover from this?

Only time will tell...

You totally checked me! I better learn to stay in ma lane!

I am going to work on that in my spare time, fa sho!

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:48 PM
notice how tha only pic of a woman "ladieslove" has ever upped is a fuckin board member lol....

pathetic.

01-21-2009, 07:54 PM
notice how tha only pic of a woman "ladieslove" has ever upped is a fuckin board member lol....

pathetic.

OH SHIT!

I thought you left this thread because it was beneath you and da streetz, and just when I thought it was safe, you came back just to ride on me again.

I'm so shook!

But thanks for droppin dis knowledge, yo!

I am learning how to be a playa!

I am taking notes, dog.

So far you have taught me that having a girlfriend is "square", but posting pics of fly honeys you never met on wu-tang forums makes you a "playa".

Peace, god, and thanks for dropping all this science on my white ass!

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:59 PM
anyone notice how ladies love went from holdin his chin up a couple pages ago to straight up tuckin his tail between his legs? funny when niggaz buckle under pressure

i'll b back wit more flix later....i might ask my bottom bitch 2 write my username on her ass or sumthin....we'll see

Art Vandelay
01-21-2009, 08:03 PM
one more pic of my puerto rican honeydip before i ditch this useless thread.....ladieslove i hope u stay in ur lane next time or niggaz WILL call u out on it.......lol ladies love my ass

i was gonna say that i saw this chick on a transvestite website, but by doing that, i would implicate myself into being one who frequents transvestite websites. so nevermind.

01-21-2009, 08:04 PM
anyone notice how ladies love went from holdin his chin up a couple pages ago to straight up tuckin his tail between his legs? funny when niggaz buckle under pressure

i'll b back wit more flix later....i might ask my bottom bitch 2 write my username on her ass or sumthin....we'll see

I feel like I made my point in my first couple of posts, and then saw no reason to continue calling you a fake, virgin, liar, etc.

I said what I thought, and felt no need to repeat myself, and thought it would be more fun for both of us if I just agreed with you.

You know where i stand.

That being said, if you get some skank to write your user name on her ass, I will be forced to "congratulate a nigga" based on principle.

But I am skeptical at best.

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 08:06 PM
That being said, if you get some skank to write your user name on her ass, I will be forced to "congratulate a nigga" based on principle.

But I am skeptical at best.

why be a hater and not just congratulate a nigga now? im here tellin u those pics r copyrighted under me, so y b a bitch about it.....all its gonna do is make u look like a complete jackass when i start postin pics of bitches wit my name on their ass.........

L~>1<~NKS
01-21-2009, 08:10 PM
'Too much secrecy'
In an attempt to deliver on pledges of a transparent government, Obama said he would change the way the federal government interprets the Freedom of Information Act. He said he was directing agencies that vet requests for information to err on the side of making information public — not to look for reasons to legally withhold it — an alteration to the traditional standard of evaluation. Just because a government agency has the legal power to keep information private does not mean that it should, Obama said. Reporters and public-interest groups often make use of the law to explore how and why government decisions were made; they are often stymied as agencies claim legal exemptions to the law.
"For a long time now, there's been too much secrecy in this city," Obama said.
He said the orders he was issuing Wednesday will not "make government as honest and transparent as it needs to be" nor go as far as he would like.
"But these historic measures do mark the beginning of a new era of openness in our country," Obama said. "And I will, I hope, do something to make government trustworthy in the eyes of the American people, in the days and weeks, months and years to come."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28767687/?GT1=43001

Wow

We'll see.

And....

Muthafuck the FEDerallies.

Art Vandelay
01-21-2009, 08:11 PM
why be a hater and not just congratulate a nigga now? im here tellin u those pics r copyrighted under me, so y b a bitch about it.....all its gonna do is make u look like a complete jackass when i start postin pics of bitches wit my name on their ass.........

come on i posted my bitch's name on my ass:

http://inlinethumb59.webshots.com/1594/2995621420103320611S200x200Q85.jpg

01-21-2009, 08:13 PM

Wouldn't you rather prove me wrong and receive my reluctant congratulations at the same time?

Not only will you prove me wrong, but you will gain my grudging respect, and prove to all of these square whiteboys (myself included) that you are better than us.

Now, when I was a single man, I felt like I got a pretty good amount of pussy, but at no point in my life did I have a variety of different bitches sending me erotic photos of themselves. Of course, camera phones were not as prominent then, but still.

Once I taped myself on my webcam fucking a girl, and I have taken pictures of my girlfriend touching herself, but that is as far as I got.

By posting these pictures you will ultimately prove that you are a better and more successful human being than me, and then, and only then, will I be forced to congratulate a nigga.

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 08:22 PM
u are bitchmade..........i never said because i get trim i am a better person than you.......imo tha only reason u are sayin this is because deep down u kno im bout 2 start takin pics of these broads, n u dont wanna b hella moded in front of ur wu peers.... this has nothing to do with me wanting to "prove you wrong"...i said that in tha beginning....this whole shit started cuz u came in tha thread on sum hatred like u do so well........i called u out on ur username cuz u called me gay, simple as that..........u couldnt produce shit, and i could........now u tryna dillute tha future pics im bout 2 post by sayin "well when u post them ur a better person than me"... fuck that.......u challenged me so ima follow thru.......wish i could say tha same about u........

01-21-2009, 08:32 PM
u are bitchmade..........i never said because i get trim i am a better person than you.......imo tha only reason u are sayin this is because deep down u kno im bout 2 start takin pics of these broads, n u dont wanna b hella moded in front of ur wu peers........this whole shit started cuz u came in tha thread on sum hatred like u do so well........i called u out on ur username cuz u called me gay, simple as that..........u couldnt produce shit, and i could........now u tryna dillute tha future pics im bout 2 post by sayin "well when u post them ur a better person than me"... fuck that.......u challenged me so ima follow thru.......wish i could say tha same about u........

I am confused.

I don't even know what "hella moded in front of ur wu peers" means.

But it sounds hella scary.

I thought you and me were just trading retarded insults back and forth.

I didn't know it had gotten this deep.

I don't care if you post pictures of bitches with "speakonitgod" written on them or not.

I don't think you will, because as I have stated numerous times, I think that you are a fake-ass virgin who has created an annoying, fake e-persona.

If you prove me wrong, it won't make me mad. It will cause me to respect you a little bit.

I am not trying to save face.

I am also not trying to have an eternal e-beef with you.

All I did was say that you and Skampoe were gay thug dating. It was an obvious joke.

But wu-corp e-beefers want to get furious sidious serious in 09.

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 08:36 PM
i knew it was a joke you douche but if a nigga challenges me wat tha fuck im supposed 2 do.........i aint tryna b seen as tha wucorper who posts up fake girlie pics.................i dont hate u and i dont need 2 prove nething 2 u like i said..........i jus wanna make sure that tha next time i post a picture of abitch u recognize tha realness of tha sitcheeashun enuff 2 congratulate a nigga...........there is no hate here.....wipe ur tears

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2009, 08:38 PM
hahaha.....speakonitgod turned out to be the total opposite poster I orinally thought he'd be.

I feel somewhat responsible for his rise to prominence, as I exposed the nipple within his soul in KTL.

Bartholomew im proud of you

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 08:40 PM
nickytooch always tryna take shine away from a nigga..........u were jus another dude whose head i stepped on to reach tha pinnacle lol

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2009, 08:44 PM
how could NickyTooch ever outshine a shine?

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 08:46 PM
by meditatin on everymove duh god makes like its holy scripture

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2009, 08:57 PM
hahaha...gold

SKAMPOE
01-21-2009, 10:48 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/wp-content/photos/blog020_1.jpg

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/wp-content/photos/blog023.jpg

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/wp-content/photos/blog026.jpg

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/wp-content/photos/blog028.jpg

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/wp-content/photos/blog050.jpg

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/wp-content/photos/blog051.jpg

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/wp-content/photos/blog005_1.jpg

Durag
01-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Damn, spunkonhisdog posted pics of girls TAKING PICS OF THEMSELVES WITH CAMERA PHONES THAT THEY CLEEEEEEEEEARLY POSTED ON DA INTERNET, AND SAYING THAT THEIR HIS BITCHES!!!!!!!!

YOU DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE PICS AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW THEM JUST COZ YOU POSTED THE PICS????????????? IF I POST A PIC OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA DOES THAT MEAN IVE FUCKED HER ON DA REGULAR??????

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAHAahhahahahah ahhahAHHAHAahahhahahahAHAHHAahahhaHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAH ahhahahahahhndaweilufhnliaeuhailunj

ONCE AGAIN SPUNKONHISDOG

FAILS

JUST LOG OFF FAGGOT

LOG OFF

Longbongcilvaringz
01-22-2009, 07:22 AM
Nipple ON his soul.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2009, 09:52 AM
hahaha....i knew i said it wrong. it just didnt sound right.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-22-2009, 10:38 AM
My parents are white, my Presidents black.

Give me some love, like i'm Bernie Mac.

WARPATH
01-22-2009, 11:04 AM

Is she really that scary?

L~>1<~NKS
01-22-2009, 11:36 AM
The man aint wastin' no time.

This doods shuttin' down GITMO.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28788175

SKAMPOE
01-22-2009, 11:39 AM
good shit^

WASHINGTON - On Day Two of his administration, President Barack Obama began overhauling U.S. treatment of terror suspects, signing orders to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center, review military trials of suspects and ban the harshest interrogation methods.
With three executive orders and a presidential directive signed in the Oval Office, Obama started reshaping how the United States prosecutes and questions al-Qaida, Taliban or other foreign fighters who pose a threat to Americans.
The centerpiece order would close the much-maligned U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, within a year — a complicated process with many unanswered questions that was nonetheless a key campaign promise of Obama's. The administration already has suspended trials for terrorist suspects at Guantanamo for 120 days pending a review of the military tribunals.

Dokuro
01-22-2009, 12:04 PM
hes not the fist black presedent eather john hanson any one
http://images.virtualology.com/images/5132.jpg
obama actuly an elites no defrent from other elites like bush and raegen only racest people ar say this is historacal

i voted Adam West becouse of his anti zombie pollices

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 12:10 PM
^you need to read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_(politician (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_%28politician))

There is sometimes some confusion between him and John Hanson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson), the President of the United States Continental Congress (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Continental_Congress). Some claim John Hanson to have been the first President of the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States) also hold that the American Hanson was black and that he's on the $2 bill.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_%28politician%29#cite_note-0) These myths are explored in John Hanson myths (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_%28myths%29).

and also can you learn to speak english better your post rarely make any sense

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2009, 12:18 PM
Is she really that scary?
come on dog u kno how tha game goes.........for one she knows i post here so i would rather get nagged for postin her pictures wit sumthin over her face then get slapped for postin her pics with her face....cardinal rule breh

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2009, 12:21 PM
Damn, spunkonhisdog posted pics of girls TAKING PICS OF THEMSELVES WITH CAMERA PHONES THAT THEY CLEEEEEEEEEARLY POSTED ON DA INTERNET, AND SAYING THAT THEIR HIS BITCHES!!!!!!!!

YOU DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE PICS AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW THEM JUST COZ YOU POSTED THE PICS????????????? IF I POST A PIC OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA DOES THAT MEAN IVE FUCKED HER ON DA REGULAR??????

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAHAahhahahahah ahhahAHHAHAahahhahahahAHAHHAahahhaHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAH ahhahahahahhndaweilufhnliaeuhailunj

ONCE AGAIN SPUNKONHISDOG

FAILS

JUST LOG OFF FAGGOT

LOG OFF

hahahahahahahahaha you said tha same thing about me until i posted a pic givin u tha fuckin finger and wat does ur bitch ass do? put it in ur sig for like a month hahahahah cry me a river bitch, i already had u feelin hella moded im bout 2 do tha same thing 2 "ladieslove" n have him join ur ecrew of euro fags who i shut down

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 12:28 PM
http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/c568c6a9ed37e08e96039d7bc18b0c4c9d0a981b_m.jpg

"...I am your father" :D

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 12:34 PM
http://www.walyou.com/img/president-barack-obama-action-figures-grafitti.jpg

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/gallery/4/2009/01/medium_3216463138_b7ec53195d_o.jpg

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/gallery/4/2009/01/medium_3215610701_b587ec0492_o.jpg

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/gallery/4/2009/01/medium_3216463394_b1be35ff43_o.jpg

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/gallery/4/2009/01/medium_3216462550_9ca5aedace_o.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2009, 12:43 PM
lol @ tha scribe "that one"

Dokuro
01-22-2009, 12:43 PM
^you need to read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_(politician (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_%28politician))

and also can you learn to speak english better your post rarely make any sense
you are awar that im a tour guide in a museumfor black history

and one of the fist things i tell them is that they dont want you to know this history
ps

george washington carver had the lagest list of achevment then all other scientist

DrunkenMasta303
01-22-2009, 01:09 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j191/mikesamerica/mikesamerica2/obama-ohno-1.jpg

MsRzaRecTaH
01-22-2009, 02:31 PM
blah at you motherfuckers!

snapple
01-22-2009, 02:52 PM
wu-tang corp is so gangster.....

those obama dolls are crazy lol