PDA

View Full Version : Nu Sig

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 01:16 AM
Hhahahahahah Wut

TSA
01-20-2009, 01:17 AM
is it me or does skampoe look like a giant SPED baby taking the ride of his life with uncle Jigsaw in his video freeze frame?

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Hahahahhaha Yea I Do Lol I Was Sayin The Same Thing Hahah Looks Like We In A Roller Coaster Lol Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TSA
01-20-2009, 01:29 AM
http://www.sexycoolwink.com/video/video_thumb_image/fat_boy_roller_coast240.jpg
ElO4HL!

NIGHT MAYOR
01-20-2009, 01:36 AM
hahahah holly shit i aint peeped that vid in a bit
gPRBCnmKNzs
rofl. that older woman is loving the shit. hahahahahah! us white people have the meanest sence of humor.

KERZO
01-20-2009, 03:33 AM
^thats what happens when ya become a fat bastard, roller coasters become deadly weapons. they should really use fat people as ammunition in wars cos it would save money and cut down in the glabal food intake.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-20-2009, 03:43 AM
but then who would sumo wrestle ? skinny people ? that would be just plain borring.

KERZO
01-20-2009, 04:09 AM
skinny people look wwwaaaayyyy funnier sumo wrestling. you never seen 'Takeshi's Castle' I used to piss myself when they would draw the skinny dude in the sumo game, watch the clip -

dx_6htzNta4

the first contestant gets the green ball, this guy is a good size but aint a fat sumo. he kicks the contestants ass.

the second dude gets red, this skinny sumo gets pushed out and rolls over,haha

third dude picks yellow, the skinny sumo gets picked up and lifted over the line,hahahaha

fourth gets blue, which is a dude in a big stupid suit who gets knocked over,lol

fifth gets green who's an average build, it's a close one but the contestant scrapes a win cos the sumos back touched the ground first.

sixth gets yellow, the skinny-ass yellow sumo completely FLUKES a win,lol

eighth gets blue, the fat sumo does his job but loses when he steps out the ring

thats a class show ^O^

NIGHT MAYOR
01-20-2009, 05:39 AM
yeah my favourite part of that show was the boulders comming down the hill and they had to hide in those alleys, funny shit.

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 05:53 AM
^thats what happens when ya become a fat bastard, roller coasters become deadly weapons. they should really use fat people as ammunition in wars cos it would save money and cut down in the glabal food intake.
lol

KERZO
01-20-2009, 07:34 AM
yeah my favourite part of that show was the boulders comming down the hill and they had to hide in those alleys, funny shit.

My fav was 'bridge ball when they had to walk along that lil rickety wooden bridge thats hard as fuck to balance on. they catch a ball thats shot to them from a cannon then they gotta cross the bridge while getting shot with other balls, this shit makes me laugh -

EKQ7JntPG1k

just mute the german.lol

Tage
01-20-2009, 07:38 AM
do you know what your sig is from? do you get that in america?

Tyler Durden
01-20-2009, 01:51 PM
^^^I doubt it^^^
They do get BBC America
I don't think they'll get the humor

SKAMPOE
01-20-2009, 03:24 PM
nah we dont