PDA

View Full Version : oil for food

ratty mayonnaise
09-07-2005, 01:14 PM
anyone check the news today? shits fucked up
they saying the u.n needs brand new rules procedures.. a complete over haul due to
oil for food.. which the un has supposdly given away under 80 million in its 6-7 years of running the programme

now since the u/s occupation of iraq
the 1st 18 months mr paul bremner was in charge,, and and and!!!!

the u./s say they lost over 840 million u.s dollars

why has this been wiped away off of the media? they made a big deal about it. about a year ago.. then the media was ran sackl with this nonesence u/n food for oil shit..

what is worse.. looseing 80 million.. that didnt belong to u.. over 7 years or looseing 840 million of u.s tax payers dollars in less than 18 months

what job does paul bremner do now?

leave u with a few webpages

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=6072 -->> forged govt doc showing galloway was part of the scam

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1485649,00.html -->> the u.s being fully aware of the illegal deals

i will try and find articles on the 860$ what the u.s lost

peace

Machete
09-07-2005, 01:21 PM
why has this been wiped away off of the media?Because it would paint the U.S. in a bad picture? Any one critical of U.S. policies have no chance to grow. You must kiss ass, and do it well to succeed and become a legend if you are in that profession.
I'd like to think there would be no mention of this even if liberals dominated the admin.

The Red Horseman
09-07-2005, 03:19 PM
I will continue to spread my disease

Wu-Tality
09-07-2005, 03:24 PM
man its hard, I dont think Kofi did this on purpose, yet he knew what kinda guy Saddam was, there must be more to it.

ratty mayonnaise
09-07-2005, 04:03 PM
stop ignoreing the what i said.

fuck what kofi did.. thats their to make people want a change in the u.n so they are more centralised... how the us lost 840$ million in 18months
is the thing that needs to be be seen.

peace