PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else always trip-out when they smoke weed?

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-21-2009, 04:14 PM
I ALWAYS trip-out, hallucinate, see colors and move in slow motion when i smoke. I also shake nervously for no reason and the more i try to stop shaking the worse i get. Sometimes i get paranoid as well. I smoke with different people and different weed, so its definately me.

Anyone else have this problem? Why does that happen to some people and not others?

SHRAP
01-21-2009, 04:19 PM
pussy

KLIION JENSEN
01-21-2009, 04:21 PM
i been smoking weed for 20 years, and aint felt them for about 19 1/2 of them years, i nearly have them feelings if i have'nt smoked for a couple of weeks, but i usually dont have that much time off smoking, maybe a day or 2 at the most...

if you smoke on a daily basis you're less likely to feel it like that, but if you only smoke at weekends, you're gonna be buzzing...put it this way, the reason i dont feel it like that is cos i usually smoke a joint before i get out of bed...

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2009, 04:25 PM
No, but occasionaly things do go in slo-mo for a while.

it reallys not an issue though, its like lighting a cigarette to me

Only thing id say is the effects get heavier as you get older.

when i was bombing shotties everyday when i was 14/15, shit didnt really effect me at all, just made me hungry, but now, shit affects me more, at 22.

DrunkenMasta303
01-21-2009, 04:30 PM
u gotta lay off that chemical hairspray weed u got there n visit AMSTERDAM!!

Crack Killz
01-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Weed just effects everyone differently, you probably got real paranoid about something one time while high and now every time you smoke you just get paranoid, you can either smoke A LOT more and try to see if it just goes away and you get use to it, or stop smoking all together, I had a couple friends like that and there best bet was to quit.... But I've never been one to tell someone to quit smoking bud so keep tokin till you're not pussy anymore

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-21-2009, 04:42 PM
^I've heard about Amsterdam weed cafes. It's like a Starbux of mary jane.

KLIION JENSEN
01-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Weed just effects everyone differently, you probably got real paranoid about something one time while high and now every time you smoke you just get paranoid, you can either smoke A LOT more and try to see if it just goes away and you get use to it, or stop smoking all together, I had a couple friends like that and there best bet was to quit.... But I've never been one to tell someone to quit smoking bud so keep tokin till you're not pussy anymore

truth

SHRAP
01-21-2009, 04:56 PM
man just when u get some free time and nothin to do just burn and listen 2 some chill music, nothin too hype, and just vibe

DrunkenMasta303
01-21-2009, 04:58 PM
"Dear EmperorLES, Wu-Tang Corp has decided to delete your signature due to a strict breaking of your online contract. If a problem persists you will be permanently banned from the website. Have a good day."

-Mods

HAHHAHHHAHHHHH OWN3D11,
but damn the mods are even pussyer than the iron-lungs-emperor

Koolish
01-21-2009, 05:24 PM
I ALWAYS trip-out, hallucinate, see colors and move in slow motion when i smoke. I also shake nervously for no reason and the more i try to stop shaking the worse i get. Sometimes i get paranoid as well. I smoke with different people and different weed, so its definately me.

Anyone else have this problem? Why does that happen to some people and not others?
man you don't even know, i'm the king of tripping out. hoooly shit i've had some very intense highs.

hallucinations happen, so long as you're cool with them it's not a negative thing. and paranoia, people have told me i'm not supposed to feel paranoid, but that's only because they don't, there's nothing wrong with just going with the flow of things, and if weed happens to make you paranoid whatever, that's just its affect on you.

but the seeing colors and shaking nervously might mean you're having an anxiety attack. i've had one when i was high, worst night of my life, really intense colors, paranoid out of my mind, didn't feel like myself at all.

the reason this happens to you and not others: your brain is sensitive to weed. that's it. it's not a state of mind issue, it's not a situation/people issue, it's not a weed issue, it's just your brain.

Bobby Budknickers
01-21-2009, 06:05 PM
i haven't blazed in like 4 years because i bugged the fuck out off some super croosh shit.

i had just got back from the outer banks, i had a crispy sunburn, hadn't eaten all day but was drinking killians all day at some seafood house. once i got back to nova, i blazed a rack of weed in a gravity bong, and fucking whoa. i never felt so strange.

some real pussy shit lol, i had chills, i was fading out, my fucking pecs were swollen like titties, shit was all echoey. i wouldn't let my homeboy leave, because i was afraid. the bud looked like apple jolly ranchers, 30 dollars a gram shit.

i chopped it up to a combination of the sunburn, no food, beer, and croosh nuggets. but regardless, i was so paranoid i was going to die. i had to stop, i only puffed a few times after that, because everytime i started feeling that same shit again. i still smoke cigarettes, which is infinitely worse, i should quit that too, but i won't drink killians anymore either, total flashback shit.

sometimes i would like to smoke a nice bowl though, i kind of miss that shit. i used to sniff coke too though, and i would like to tuece up a nice rail occasionally too.
fuck it, i still chew vicodin and guzzle booze at least. i think i gotta have some kind of vice.

NIKLZ
01-21-2009, 06:51 PM
lmao! wow i never heard of someone "tripping out" hallucinating, moving in slow motion, or seeing colors from smokin herb unless it was laced with something of course. If i was you i'd probaly smoke alot more though cause that sounds like fun!
except for the shaking nervously... LOL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ocPPDtv_a4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ocPPDtv_a4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
"Chocolate Chips don't do that to people"
lmao!

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 07:02 PM
i got a homie like that........he cant even smoke weed nemore......even if he sits in tha tack he will start buggin out......weird shit.....

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-21-2009, 09:30 PM
I've had times when I've gotten fucking bad headaches while smoking, but I get them when I don't, but when I'm high and I get a headache it feels like my eyes are being pulled out with hot steel prods or some shit. I starts out like a funny feeling headache, which the first time freaked me out and I think I had a panic attack like you. I got really hot feeling across my whole body and it felt like my brain was going to pop out the top all cartoony. I don't smoke that much, maybe once a week, though in large amounts. Generally a blunt or joint and several bowl packs. I'm fine afterwards, just a lil red eyed, but it scares the shit out of me when it happens. But if I'm drinking and smoking I'm fine, and thats generally how i like to do it.

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2009, 09:33 PM
stop smokin dude lol

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2009, 10:36 PM
never heard of anyone hallucinating. your bud is obviously getting you dusted stfu

Mumm Ra
01-22-2009, 04:24 PM
like the first 3 times I ever smoked weed, waaaay back in the day, I would get "frame skips." you know like when you're playing a videogame and it get's all choppy. lol I wish it would still do that to me...

drippie k
01-22-2009, 06:03 PM
nothin like that ever happened to me n i smoke almost everyday...the weirdest shit that happens to me though is if i get some bomb shit, my cheeks feel like theyre sweating and then i touch them n theyre perfectly dry, its weird

KERZO
01-23-2009, 05:06 AM
nowadays smoking is just a normal daily activity but i remember some funny times when i first started smoking about 10 years ago...I'll tell ya this one story cos it's a funny one -

one time i was at my brothers house and was smoking loads of weed. I'd only been puffing for about 2 months so i was still fairly new & inexperienced.

I went to the shop for a twirl when i hit the munchies -

http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/images/cbuttons/expanded_pics/chocolate_bars/twirl.jpg

Now any other day i could eat one fine but i had just gotten the dreaded 'cotton outh' for the very first time and my mouth went as dry as a dustcloth...

now if you look at the chocolate in a twirl -

http://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/twirl21.jpg

It's REALLY chocolatety & gooey as fuck when you chew on it...

so i went to eat the whole bar in one go cos i was mega-stoned and i stared to choke on it cos my mouth was dry. Now cos i was soooo baked, i started to hit the giggles which made me breath faster, which made me more outta breath, which made me laugh more....and i went in that vicious circle for about 10 mins.

I ended up going into the toilet to whitey (be sick) cos i was so fucked from laughing & choking on the chocolate.I then fell asleep hugging the toilet bowl to cool me down cos i felt as though i was being cooked in an oven even though the toilet was cold.

ahhhhh the good ol days,lol.....les is probably still a lightweight so my only advice to keep on smoking weed and build up a tolerance YA PUSSY!!!

Robert
01-23-2009, 07:52 AM
like the first 3 times I ever smoked weed, waaaay back in the day, I would get "frame skips." you know like when you're playing a videogame and it get's all choppy. lol I wish it would still do that to me...

This has happened to me on several occasions, most recently on Saturday night.

On Friday night I saw a blue stingray spring out of the ocean and vanish in the moonlight.

My joint rolling skills have improved drastically.

Yeah, as you can see I'm spending my time wisely at the moment.

Senator C. Palantine
01-23-2009, 07:54 AM
I dont inhale.

I just do it for the image.

Bitches and Mouth Cancer is where it's at in the OoH-nInE.

Robert
01-23-2009, 07:57 AM
I dont inhale.

I just do it for the image.

Bitches and Mouth Cancer is where it's at in the OoH-nInE.

Did Skampoe teach you this technique?

Senator C. Palantine
01-23-2009, 07:59 AM
I learnt in on a short break I spent with Skampoe and Bill Clinton in summer '02. We went camping in duh hollow side of duh port.

It was splendid.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2009, 08:00 AM
i dont where you all are gettting hallucinations from i dont even think thats possible as THC isnt a active hallucinagenic.

when they did tests back in the day I think it was like 1 in every 500 people have slight hallucinations, but we seem to have them all on Wu Corp

Robert
01-23-2009, 08:02 AM
I learnt in on a short break I spent with Skampoe and Bill Clinton in summer '02. We went camping in duh hollow side of duh port.

It was splendid.

Smashing.

So what has been good in the hood while I have been absent?

None of you fuckers wished me Happy Birthday except the secondary/duel user account called Minibumpshs aka Jiwon.

I am truly hurt.

Senator C. Palantine
01-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Smashing.

So what has been good in the hood while I have been absent?

None of you fuckers wished me Happy Birthday except the secondary/duel user account called Minibumpshs aka Jiwon.

I am truly hurt.

Absolutely nothing.

Wu-Corp is at an all time low.

Happy Birthday, Faggit!

Was my BIRFday the other week....January Birfdays suck, everyone is skint.

JamSix
01-23-2009, 11:44 AM
If you experience any hallucinations or movement impairing/forced movement effects after blazing then you are smoking windexed tree. To prevent these experiences from occuring, stop buying off of chinese people.

Also 90% of you posting saying youve experience similiar effects are either lying or dont smoke weed, this kind of shit just dont happen and in the odd case it may not in the abundance shown by this thread gtfo, the only one Im buying is the paranoia.

Tage
01-23-2009, 11:50 AM

^that doesnt sound like weed... sounds like a cartoon

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-23-2009, 12:18 PM
It's obviously not chemical enhanced weed because it happens to me EVERY time from many different people i smoke with.

I've smoked weed about a total of 20 times in my life and i always get that "frame skip" vision, parkisnons-like body shaking, and objects seem to move.

Similar to this but without the nauseating flashing light:

http://images.dr3vil.com/files2/default/randomchop00015.gif

Tage
01-23-2009, 12:21 PM
yeah i had the "frame-skip" times... when i was younger... felt like i was in a dream...that is trippin, but it hasnt happened for ages. unless im drunk as fuck, after a club... then think itll be a good idea to smoke aload of weed, then end up being sick.

KERZO
01-23-2009, 12:48 PM
^thats a real achievement, lmfao

Tage
01-23-2009, 12:51 PM
dont take shit out of other threads man... (, lmao)

JerseyIronman
01-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Weed makes me paranoid unfortunately.

Like 50% of the time I smoke I get this paranoid feeling about the weirdest shit like if im watching a flick with my friend and I laugh too hard I start wondering if he thinks im going insane or if I make a comment I wonder if that comment was out of line etc.

http://antiformat.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/obama.gif

HAHAH this sig is fucking BOMB, Bill CLinton setting the pick, Palin totally out of the picture at the 3-pt line lol. Then Biden giving him a high five hahaha

http://images.dr3vil.com/files2/default/randomchop00015.gif

HOLY SHIT WTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Tage
01-23-2009, 01:10 PM
Weed makes me paranoid unfortunately.

Like 50% of the time I smoke I get this paranoid feeling about the weirdest shit like if im watching a flick with my friend and I laugh too hard I start wondering if he thinks im going insane or if I make a comment I wonder if that comment was out of line etc.

co-sign, most of that.

paranoia is the one thing that fucks me up over weed. most of the time i smoke with people i know really well, so it doesnt happen with them. and when i smoke with load of randoms, its usually when im drunk after a club etc...

but smoking weed and walking through a public place makes me paranoid to fuck!... if its dark and raining it feels really good though <lol... makes me sound psychotic.

Robert
01-23-2009, 09:01 PM
If you experience any hallucinations or movement impairing/forced movement effects after blazing then you are smoking windexed tree. To prevent these experiences from occuring, stop buying off of chinese people.

Also 90% of you posting saying youve experience similiar effects are either lying or dont smoke weed, this kind of shit just dont happen and in the odd case it may not in the abundance shown by this thread gtfo, the only one Im buying is the paranoia.

Weed is a known mild hallucinogen. Frame skips and breifly seeing things fall into this category.

Also, your experience is often influenced by your expectations.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-23-2009, 09:59 PM
I have never hallucinated while high and i really don't believe people when they say they do.

I think if your high and your in an uncomfortable situation or you got alot on your mind, than it can sometimes make you feel worse.

I can recall the times that i have been highest in my life i was TOO high. I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute...i didnt really like that, but those effects are usually right after i smoke and gradually lesson and i get that nice calm high.

I dunno, sometimes i get twitchy and paranoid, but i blaim that on shit weed cuz when i smoke good stuff i just get straight stoned.

I only like to smoke if i'm chillin, watchin a movie but to me its at its best when i use it while playing video games. I get in the zone and i can't be stopped...in anything.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Weed is a known mild hallucinogen. Frame skips and breifly seeing things fall into this category.

Also, your experience is often influenced by your expectations.

i know what you mean....but this shit hasnt happened to me since i was younger, and has ceased...i havent really been able to re-achieve the great highness i got when i first started.

I just remember looking at different things and being in different 'zones'...and the echoing shit...hahah...i loved that shit.

I used to imagine different patterns of colors in my head that i can't even describe. I always thought i'd seen them somewhere during my life and i was just recalling them from some part of my brain.
but i couldnt actually see them, i would just kinda think them.

I kinda wanna get high now, but all i got is these vics

Olive Oil Goombah
01-23-2009, 10:07 PM
co-sign, most of that.

paranoia is the one thing that fucks me up over weed. most of the time i smoke with people i know really well, so it doesnt happen with them. and when i smoke with load of randoms, its usually when im drunk after a club etc...

but smoking weed and walking through a public place makes me paranoid to fuck!... if its dark and raining it feels really good though <lol... makes me sound psychotic.

i hate when i get paranoid or the twitches.

Its weird for me cuz it doesnt always happen. I personally think its the type of weed im smoking when it happens, but i dunno.
A year ago it happen like week straight so i didnt smoke for almost a year. than i started smoking again and it was cool so i dunno. Maybe my frame of mind wasn't right at the time.

It is a drug after all.

food for thought
01-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Lmao !!.

Mumm Ra
01-24-2009, 06:02 AM
I haven't smoked in shit...like 7 months. I really wanna buy a quarter of some bomb shit and blaze up again in the near future though.
but since I stopped smoking on the regular, now when I smoke I get paranoid like some people mentioned. Not that something is going to happen to me but I feel like I'm being retarded or something. I get way enveloped in my own thoughts and get real quiet around people. It never used to be like that though, I think if I smoke regularly for 30 days it would stop again.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-24-2009, 10:41 AM

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\

A Non Smoker Acting Like He Smokes

Longbongcilvaringz
01-24-2009, 11:12 AM
I find it very amusing that people in here claim that you can't hallucinate from smoking weed.

"Chu mus be smokin laced bud!"

And it's usually the supposedly hardcore smokers who say shit like this.

The problem for you guys is, you smoke too much weed, and it doesn't do anything for you anymore.

I guess it's a shame for you, and a pleasure for those who still enjoy it.

The shaking probably isn't great les, but apart from that, sounds like weed has a good effect on you.

food for thought
01-24-2009, 12:11 PM
I haven't smoked in shit...like 7 months. I really wanna buy a quarter of some bomb shit and blaze up again in the near future though.
but since I stopped smoking on the regular, now when I smoke I get paranoid like some people mentioned. Not that something is going to happen to me but I feel like I'm being retarded or something. I get way enveloped in my own thoughts and get real quiet around people. It never used to be like that though, I think if I smoke regularly for 30 days it would stop again.

your thoughts are true

when we smoke weed like we do all everyday, you get used to it and the high u get off of it is not the full effect of the weed.

when ppl smoke once a week, once a month, they get the full effect of it, its like the first time you smoked weed, all over again. with the same effects.

it is possible to hallucinate on it. wtf? does this really need to be discussed?

getting paranoid is part of the experience, u just got to know how to control your thoughts and emotions.

if u smoke regularly, quit for about two weeks, smoke a blunt and see what happens.

its not for everyone. and everyone reacts differently to it. you cant say its impossible to hallucnate on ther. just cause u dont, it dosent mean its not possible.

you people need to do some research or something

Vapors

swizz-chef
01-24-2009, 12:29 PM
u gotta lay off that chemical hairspray weed u got there n visit AMSTERDAM!!

or switzerland <:

Longbongcilvaringz
01-24-2009, 08:31 PM
your thoughts are true

when we smoke weed like we do all everyday, you get used to it and the high u get off of it is not the full effect of the weed.

when ppl smoke once a week, once a month, they get the full effect of it, its like the first time you smoked weed, all over again. with the same effects.

it is possible to hallucinate on it. wtf? does this really need to be discussed?

getting paranoid is part of the experience, u just got to know how to control your thoughts and emotions.

if u smoke regularly, quit for about two weeks, smoke a blunt and see what happens.

its not for everyone. and everyone reacts differently to it. you cant say its impossible to hallucnate on ther. just cause u dont, it dosent mean its not possible.

you people need to do some research or something

Vapors

Uh, yeah, that's pretty much spot on actually.

L~>1<~NKS
01-24-2009, 08:34 PM
if its garbage weed and if the heads in ur cypher are garbage....yes

which reminds me...

time ta twig