PDA

View Full Version : Synagogue of Satan

Charles Barry
01-21-2009, 07:11 PM
The Secret History of Jewish World Domination: The Secret History of Jewish World Domination by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock

http://www.texemarrs.com/images/synagogue_of_satan_cover.jpg

The book basically goes in chronological order from their Khazar tribe beginning up until 2006. It highlights the Rothschild family a great deal. A lot of history gets touched on in this book, it'll definitely give you information to make note of and research even further. I know a lot of you don't like to read, but the way it's written should hold your interest. Anybody peeped this?

LORD NOSE
01-21-2009, 07:31 PM
be careful man

Charles Barry
01-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Lol @ Sunny. I feel ya man. I edited my first sentence so it's not as harsh.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2009, 08:53 PM
^black Nazi's

Different skin color, same basic tenants of scapegoating Jews and dangerous nationalistic race-based doctrine.

http://www.samliquidation.com/images/nazi.h2.gif

diggy
01-21-2009, 09:32 PM
I understand what they are about. A people who believe themselves to be God's "chosen" must believe this world and everything in it, on it and above it to be theirs and also must view other ethnicities as inferior and insignificant (Killing them is probably viewed as like stepping on an ant).

This explains why some people position themselves in positions of worldly power and influence and have no problem instigating wars to steer the world in a certain direction.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-21-2009, 09:34 PM
When people are unhappy with their shitty situations, it is easier to blame jews than take responsibility.

Jews have always been successful.

When a group is unsuccessful, it makes the most sense to blame a successful minority.

Really, any one that is different will do.

Jews have always integrated themselves into societies and become successful, but are essentially harmless.

Why not just call them evil, because their hard work to come up from nothing, consistently, reminds others of their own short-comings.

LORD NOSE
01-21-2009, 09:36 PM
opinions are like assholes

some shitty

some properly wiped

but who knows

Charles Barry
01-21-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm not about killing anybody. Despite what you all may think I'm a pretty peaceful cat. Nor do I think that every single person of Jewish background is dirt. However, I recognize that their elite continue to hide behind a cloud of anti-simitism where nobody is allowed to question or say anything bad about them. In the meanwhile they gather up global resources, manipulate the economy as they wish, and let the world fight their battles. I'd like some of you haters to read the book with an open mind, I think it would be interesting to you.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2009, 09:53 PM
I'd read the book and draw my own conclusions.

Scapegoating Jews is nothing new tho. Its not like this particular topic hasn't been discussed before.

The enslavement and attempted murder of the JEws has been put into practice.

What are yout rying to prove with this???? that those people were justified intheir acts cuz this guy thinks Jews are the reason for the worlds problems??

Like i said, Hitler already wrote Mein Kampf.

Charles Barry
01-21-2009, 10:04 PM
I'd read the book and draw my own conclusions.

Scapegoating Jews is nothing new tho. Its not like this particular topic hasn't been discussed before.

The enslavement and attempted murder of the JEws has been put into practice.

What are yout rying to prove with this???? that those people were justified intheir acts cuz this guy thinks Jews are the reason for the worlds problems??

Like i said, Hitler already wrote Mein Kampf.

I'm not trying to accomplish anything but share one of the more interesting books that I've read dealing with Jew history. As usual anytime something negative about them gets mentioned it's met with tears and a defensive stance. If this was a book talking about how "niggers ain't shit" you would've probably already have read it and bought copies for your friends. Ya'll Wu-heads talk about a lot of stuff around here and I figured there might be some cats along my same line of thinking. I'll save any further Jew threads for another site.

TSA
01-21-2009, 11:40 PM
I understand what they are about. A people who believe themselves to be God's "chosen" must believe this world and everything in it, on it and above it to be theirs and also must view other ethnicities as inferior and insignificant (Killing them is probably viewed as like stepping on an ant).

This explains why some people position themselves in positions of worldly power and influence and have no problem instigating wars to steer the world in a certain direction.
every single culture, in thier original faith, believe they are gods choosen.

some that believe it till this day are for instance the japanese and ethiopians.

Nobody would say something this retarded about japanese and ethiopian ppl.

Nobody.

Since the jews are one of few ppls that still adhere to their original faith, this very common original faith aspect cannot be used to 'proof' that theres somethine wrong with them because everyone believed it until someone took them over and put a new faith in place.

fuckin Ethiopians homie. I dare you to type that shit about Ethiopians

LORD NOSE
01-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Jewish People really control america
the worlds super power

yall didn't know this ?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I'm not trying to accomplish anything but share one of the more interesting books that I've read dealing with Jew history. As usual anytime something negative about them gets mentioned it's met with tears and a defensive stance. If this was a book talking about how "niggers ain't shit" you would've probably already have read it and bought copies for your friends. Ya'll Wu-heads talk about a lot of stuff around here and I figured there might be some cats along my same line of thinking. I'll save any further Jew threads for another site.

If a book was entitled 'niggers ain't shit' I'd regard it as a piece of propagandist piece of junk written by an author who probably has an extreme biased against a certain group.

No one is defending Jews, but the rate at which they are attacked in KTL makes this topic even more laughable.

If you hate Jews and are anti-semitic, than so be it, you kno its a touchy issue so this is too be expected.

I'm not jewish so this is not a personal thing with me, I just think that this type of thinking is highly typical with the type of thought process that the nazis and many before them used.

diggy
01-22-2009, 02:28 AM
TSA, You have a good point.

Sunny is right. I know who rules and I hope the rest of u do too. If people don't know what's up, then they're too slow.

They have their people in positions of power, they show who rules by the use of symbols and numbers (which have their origin in kabballah and other ancient practices). The so-called star-of-david, 777 which occured last year on the dow jones on 9-29 (9-11, 2+9=11). Which country does the U.S. sent Billions of dollars to and always backs up with words or praise?

Synagog of satan exactly!

I believe this phrase comes out of the bible. Notice it is not Church of satan, it is "Synagog" of satan - indicating who satans' determined disciples are!

TSA
01-22-2009, 02:44 AM
the concept of church came after the bible and is a freek word. jews wrote the bible and a holy house would therefore be rationally called a jewish word.

idk, sometimes i wonder if you guys think "damn, ideological, im personally at the bottom of society"

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-22-2009, 04:52 AM
I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. REVELATIONS 2 : 9

It's talking of those who say they are Jews but are not.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2009, 10:01 AM
you guys don't even kno what your hating on sometimes.

First you hate them cuz of this chosen one stuff, but then this guy says, oh they aren't really the chosen ones, but its ok if the original chosen ones do it, cuz they probably have darker skin (which is really what this all boils down to anyway).

Like I said, its a race based doctrine. You will all deny it because nobody wants to be regarded as racist or Nazi-esque in this day and age of political correctness.

But we all kno your agendas. Its corny. Its didn't work for any of the people who have practiced it.

TSA
01-22-2009, 03:09 PM
TSA, You have a good point.

Sunny is right. I know who rules and I hope the rest of u do too. If people don't know what's up, then they're too slow.

They have their people in positions of power, they show who rules by the use of symbols and numbers (which have their origin in kabballah and other ancient practices). The so-called star-of-david, 777 which occured last year on the dow jones on 9-29 (9-11, 2+9=11). Which country does the U.S. sent Billions of dollars to and always backs up with words or praise?

Synagog of satan exactly!

I believe this phrase comes out of the bible. Notice it is not Church of satan, it is "Synagog" of satan - indicating who satans' determined disciples are!
why is it so called? whats the real star of david?

diggy
01-22-2009, 03:41 PM
It is "so-called" because it is not a star, nor is there any proof it is from david. That symbol represents a yin-yang concept - a merging of two different types of forces - it is not a star..

LORD NOSE
01-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. REVELATIONS 2 : 9

this is the answer right here ^

diggy
01-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Oh, I didn't see that post that Falcon made. The people who say they are djoos, but are not, must be the zionists in my opinion. They are far from the teachings of Moses.

01-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Who is to say which tenants of a religion are "real" and which ones are not?

Religions are nothing but ideologies, belief systems, ethical codes...

All abstract things.

In America, as well as all countries, the wealthy, for obvious reasons, are in control. A higher percentage of Jewish people are wealthy, but their power is still less than that of wealthy anglos, simply because they are greater in number.

It is easy to blame jews for your problem because they are a successful minority.

And 2 things that people hate and use to explain their own personal deficiencies are: Success and minorities.

Judaism, is the foundation of christianity. Christianity just added upon it. It makes no sense to hate one and not the other based purely on ancient texts and belief systems that have little bearing on today, especially in America

TSA
01-22-2009, 05:41 PM
It is "so-called" because it is not a star, nor is there any proof it is from david. That symbol represents a yin-yang concept - a merging of two different types of forces - it is not a star..
why is it not a star?

is a five triangle looking object not a star? is there a star in the sky that acutally looks like that and has 5 sides?

where do you begin choosing whats a star and what isn't and give the criteria for doing so other then someone saying "this thing i drew is a symbol of a star"

a circle can be a star. doofus.

and why does it have to be from davids sketch book. If someone makes a symbol for a star, which all 'stars' are, then says "this is the representation for the tribe of david" then the tribe of david accepts it as their symbol, what else do you need to make that star the symbol of the tribe of david or the star of david in short?

seriously?

also, i feel for the jews because Nigerians get the same treatment worldwide. They get PAID, and then everyone starts throwing bricks at them and saying they're conspiring to do stuff.

only they're black so they dont say they're conspiring to do stuff intelligent or political like they would white skinned jews, but the sentiments are the same.

Botswana just kicked out all its nigerian professionals, even though Nigeria created their health sector from day one, South african unemployed fags decided they were unemployed and started killing and hunting nigerians for no reason other then nigerians were doing well and are more desireable to their women cause they have ambition and they weren't and didn't, all over europe they're getting harassed physically and deported for no reason and are accused of all types of fraud.

i mean, sure sometimes, alot of times, they do it, eLo3HL, but if they did it you wouldn't catch them, stupid.

so yeah, i understand the roots of jew hate is acknowledgement of a minority group that is excelling at rates you can't comprehend on a consistant basis and natives getting scared (usually the poor ignorant ones).

and on a micro level Igbos are treated the same in Nigeria due to envy of their success, infact the ones getting the treatment world wide are the igbos.

poor ppl suck ass.

diggy
01-22-2009, 05:46 PM
why is it not a star?

is a five triangle looking object not a star? is there a star in the sky that acutally looks like that and has 5 sides?

Did you say FIVE TRIANGLES?

TSA, please count the points on this image:

http://oddballers-ink.com/images/Star%20of%20David.png

diggy
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_pub1/starofdavid100.png

These symbols could be said to be complete opposites and yet they are so similar. They are opposites in that one is composed only of curved lines, the other composed only of straight lines. One feels feminine, being formed from curves, the other, masculine.

And yet each is said to contain these very opposites to which we are referring.

Yang is represented in the Star of David as Alchemical Fire: http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_sn/firesymbol70.gif (http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/fire/)

Yin is represented as Alchemical Water: http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_sn/watersymbol70.gif (http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/water/)

TSA, did I not say earlier that the so-called "star of david" is a yin-yang symbol (indicating the merging of two forces)??????

TSA
01-22-2009, 05:49 PM
shut up fag i meant exactly what i said.

http://www.imagitek.com/xmas/images/star.GIF
^five sided, you would not ( i hope) say this isn't a star.

http://oddballers-ink.com/images/Star%20of%20David.png
six sided, you would, for some reason, say this is a star.

http://www.fortunecity.com/millennium/rollingacres/1250/nature/n10b-n-andromeda-galaxy-495BG.jpg
^actual star, if the star of david is not a star why is a 5 sided star a star when both are symbols of the same thing, faggot.

diggy
01-22-2009, 05:52 PM
http://www.imagitek.com/xmas/images/star.GIF
^five sided, you would not ( i hope) say this isn't a star.

The above image is not the so-called "star of david".

Please do research before posting.

:learning:

TSA
01-22-2009, 05:52 PM
http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_pub1/starofdavid100.png

These symbols could be said to be complete opposites and yet they are so similar. They are opposites in that one is composed only of curved lines, the other composed only of straight lines. One feels feminine, being formed from curves, the other, masculine.

And yet each is said to contain these very opposites to which we are referring.

Yang is represented in the Star of David as Alchemical Fire: http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_sn/firesymbol70.gif (http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/fire/)

Yin is represented as Alchemical Water: http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_sn/watersymbol70.gif (http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/water/)

TSA, did I not say earlier that the so-called "star of david" is a yin-yang symbol (indicating opposites combining into one)??????

if i find an upward triangle, and a downard triangle in a five sided star will you enroll into community college?

also what is your point? lets say it's a 'yin and yang' symbol. and it's maker calls it a star

why would it not be a star and this

http://z.about.com/d/diyfashion/1/0/N/6/-/-/Star.JPG
is a star based only on the fact that it's maker called it a star.

stop doing this to yourself

TSA
01-22-2009, 05:53 PM
The above image is not the so-called "star of david".

Please do research before posting.

fag. If someone makes a star, and calls it 'the star of david' then the tribe of david accepts this as the star of david, and use it as the symbol of the tribe of david under the name the star of david, what makes it not the star of david?

it didn't come out of davids pussy?

diggy
01-22-2009, 05:57 PM
if i find an upward triangle, and a downard triangle in a five sided star will you enroll into community college?

also what is your point? lets say it's a 'yin and yang' symbol. and it's maker calls it a star

why would it not be a star and this

http://z.about.com/d/diyfashion/1/0/N/6/-/-/Star.JPG
is a star based only on the fact that it's maker called it a star.

stop doing this to yourself

As I have stated before (you need information repeated many times to understand it) the so-called "star of david" is made up of two triangles representing the merging of two forces. One of the triangles is upright the other is facing downward. They overlap each other. Both those triangles represent fire and water in alchemy (they are alchemy symbols).

Again, please do research before posting.

LORD NOSE
01-22-2009, 06:29 PM

lets build on this

the ones who call themselves Jews but are not Jew

they are Jewish

diggy
01-22-2009, 07:05 PM
lets build on this

the ones who call themselves Jews but are not Jew

they are Jewish

First, let's define jew.

What is a jew?

Does anyone know?

LORD NOSE
01-22-2009, 07:07 PM
does it have any relation to the name Judah ?
maybe a mixture between Hebrew and Judah

01-22-2009, 07:09 PM
It is nothing but the name of a follower of a certain religion. A jew is no different than a "christian", or a "muislim", except that a long time ago, an influential man created a system intended to create order.

Christianity is an offshoot of judaism

diggy
01-22-2009, 07:13 PM
It is nothing but the name of a follower of a certain religion. A jew is no different than a "christian", or a "muislim", except that a long time ago, an influential man created a system intended to create order.

Christianity is an offshoot of judaism

OK.

But what is the etymology of the word?

What is the meaning, the origin of the word in relation to hebrew?

01-22-2009, 07:17 PM
I think that Sunny is right, and it comes from the word Judah, but I don't think there is anyway to prove it definitively. Judah was the last of the 12 tribes expelled from ISrael

LORD NOSE
01-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Judah was the last of the 12 tribes expelled from ISrael

by who?

diggy
01-22-2009, 07:23 PM
I think that Sunny is right, and it comes from the word Judah, but I don't think there is anyway to prove it definitively. Judah was the last of the 12 tribes expelled from ISrael

Ok

If Sunny is right, Jew is a person who has descendant from the ancient Judah tribe.

Then there would be two types of Jews, those who descended from the original tribe and those who converted to judaism, right? (cuz a major conversion to Judaism took place by europeans around 10 to 13th century AD)

That would mean that there are Jews and there are Jew-ISH people like Sunny said.

The Jews would be the ones with original blood, the Jew-ISH would be the converts.

TSA
01-22-2009, 07:25 PM
As I have stated before (you need information repeated many times to understand it) the so-called "star of david" is made up of two triangles representing the merging of two forces. One of the triangles is upright the other is facing downward. They overlap each other. Both those triangles represent fire and water in alchemy (they are alchemy symbols).

Again, please do research before posting.

your ignoramous information is cheap debate ploy to control the arguement by injecting whatever and hoping it changes

you said it was a 'so called star' that're what we're argueing about. If some nigga combine his yin and his yang symbols to make a symbol and called the end result a star, and the sons of david accepted it as a star, and everyone acknowledges it as a star (accept you), and it's no more or less a star then a five sided symbol for a star then why is it a so-called star as opposed to a real star of david

this is the arguement, any derailing will be pointed out.

what does it matter how he made the symbol he decided to call a star? what if if did it while he was naked, what if he did it my combine macaroni pieces, what if he did it with water color or drew a regular star and gave it a dick, what ive the words yin and yang are chinese, why does this ulter the fact that he made it, called it a star, everyone accepted it as a star and its no more or less a star then any other man drawn star symbol but somehow it's a socalled star?

really?
you can't even let them a have a faggy star?

jesus...

diggy
01-22-2009, 07:27 PM
TSA, I'm finished with you.

I am now involved in a different conversation.

Please leave now.

TSA
01-22-2009, 07:27 PM
why is it when highschool drop outs 'build' they just ask each other question they have an answer to?

what are it's origins?

by who?

what is a macaroni stain?

01-22-2009, 07:30 PM
by who?

Im not an expert, but I believe it was a long process. Israel was conquered by Assyrians, destroying most of the tribes, Babylonians, and the last of the Jdueans were completely cleared out by Romans.

The persians, before the Romans, conquered the babylonians, but they were cool with jews.

Keep in mind that there were still Jewish people before the word "jew" existed.

diggy
01-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Im not an expert, but I believe it was a long process. Israel was conquered by Assyrians, destroying most of the tribes, Babylonians, and the last of the Jdueans were completely cleared out by Romans.

The persians, before the Romans, conquered the babylonians, but they were cool with jews.

I think that highlighted part is correct. The romans.

01-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Ok

If Sunny is right, Jew is a person who has descendant from the ancient Judah tribe.

Then there would be two types of Jews, those who descended from the original tribe and those who converted to judaism, right? (cuz a major conversion to Judaism took place by europeans around 10 to 13th century AD)

That would mean that there are Jews and there are Jew-ISH people like Sunny said.

The Jews would be the ones with original blood, the Jew-ISH would be the converts.

That is very debatable, but at the same time, there is no such thing as "jewish blood".

It was a religion founded by a group of people. It is a religion, not an ethnicity.

Its membership is essentially determined by beliefs, not blood.

Now, jewish law is matrilineal, but if someone converts, they are no more or less jewish.

TSA
01-22-2009, 07:37 PM
jew is an english word, it probably have little historic significance outside of anglo-saxons encountering these ppl and based off words others were calling them anglicanized jude juden or judah and droped the slang classic 'jew'

clearly, if you see from the german, the word is based on judah
it would make sense that the tribe of judah would be the blanket term to nordic europeans because prior to the roman empire there was nothing to go to that part of the world for.

the romans established cities from trade and military posts, during the time of the empire giving the final tribe to be booted, judah, a place to go.

all the other tribes were before the advent of these cities and therefore, since that part of the world was untamed unknown and shitty, didn't go.

the natives called them Juden because that was literally who they were encountering, the Judah and it became a blanket term for similar niggers.

diggy
01-22-2009, 07:38 PM
That is very debatable, but at the same time, there is no such thing as "jewish blood".

It was a religion founded by a group of people. It is a religion, not an ethnicity.

Its membership is essentially determined by beliefs, not blood.

Now, jewish law is matrilineal, but if someone converts, they are no more or less jewish.

Hear me out tho.

If I'm not mistaken, was not the european-jewish migration to the land now known as Israel based on the belief that it was their land (the "promised land") and therefore they had rights to expel people from it and choose the parts they wanted for their own uses?

If this was the beliefs some had and still do have about Israel, then the concept of a jewish bloodline is and was used.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-22-2009, 07:52 PM
As someone of Abrahamic Lineage (Irish Catholic and Russian Jew) there is indeed a ethnic sentiment. Jews by tradition can all trace their ethnic heritage to people who considered themselves Hebrew, and if not (as in a convert) tend to marry into the faith. Their descendants being Jews as well.

You don't hear of a man converting to Judaism and marrying a Muslim woman (There would be no tie to Judaism in this way). It tends to be either a born Jew and a non Jew or two born Jews or a converted Jew and a born Jew.

I'm not saying that there are never cases of people just becoming Jews out of the blue, but its definitely primarily an semi ethnic connection, and therefore a cultural one.

You can be a Jew and believe in Atheism (really it would be believe in nothing), but you can't be the opposite.

Judaism is a cultural thing. Its a not so much about a God as a means to live in a just society that is morally strong and keeps its traditions sacred. That is why so many Jews are lax in their religious beliefs yet still celebrate their traditions. I know I go visit my grandparents on Jewish holidays, but I don't follow their faith, and they are not devout to my knowledge.

I'm a bit nihilistic at times myself anyhow, so I don't associate myself with Judaism.

LORD NOSE
01-22-2009, 07:55 PM

but the tribe of Judah is just that - a tribe - blood
whats the relation ?[/quote]

where are the original Jews/Hebrews Today ?

how is that possible?

01-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Hear me out tho.

If I'm not mistaken, was not the european-jewish migration to the land now known as Israel based on the belief that it was their land (the "promised land") and therefore they had rights to expel people from it and choose the parts they wanted for their own uses?

If this was the beliefs some had and still do have about Israel, then the concept of a jewish bloodline is and was used.

While there is truth to what you're saying, that is one side of the coin. You could also look at is a displaced people who were always the minority and always persecuted wanting to have a place to call their own.

Now there are ancient religious reasons they wanted Israel, and in my opinion, they are stupid, only because I am not a religious man.

But in the grand scheme of things, it was granted to them, as it was a piss-poor strip of desert that had no actual value.

It was set up by the English to be a home for refugees. And it wasn't rich European Jews who moved to Israel.

Rich Jews don't volunteer to move to a desert full of nothingness.

However, I suppose that you are correct in saying that there is some ethnicity involved in Judaism, only because they are one of the few religions that actively tried to convert or forcibly integrate other people into their religion.

Wouldn't "original christians" be the same ethnicity?

Either way, you can say that this is because Jews think they are better than everyone and wanted to keep their evil a secret, or you could look at actual history and realize that they have always been a minority, have always been persecuted, but have done nothing but attempt to integrate themselves into various societies, only to become successful, and then be hated for it.

As far as Israel goes, I am not condoning anyone claiming to be the rightful owner of a land for religious reasons, as again, I am not religious.

But at the same time, the Jewish people were indeed there first.

Of course, Indians were here before me, and I don't want them taking my house away.

diggy
01-22-2009, 09:26 PM
While there is truth to what you're saying, that is one side of the coin. You could also look at is a displaced people who were always the minority and always persecuted wanting to have a place to call their own.

I understand not wanting to be persecuted and want a land with laws of your own. But to start as the oppressed, and then turn into an oppressor...they (the oppressors) should know better.

Either way, you can say that this is because Jews think they are better than everyone and wanted to keep their evil a secret, or you could look at actual history and realize that they have always been a minority, have always been persecuted, but have done nothing but attempt to integrate themselves into various societies, only to become successful, and then be hated for it.

One of the ways some jews became rich is thru usury which is wrong on many levels. Usury is making money from nothing - no work involved, just owing someone extra money cuz they say so. That is getting rich at the expense of others and this is why U.S. has the debt problem that it has (I am not blaming jews here, just taking about usury), it is also why many Africans nations cannot get out of poverty, etc. Some call it business, others call it economic warefare!!!

As far as Israel goes, I am not condoning anyone claiming to be the rightful owner of a land for religious reasons, as again, I am not religious.

But at the same time, the Jewish people were indeed there first.

Of course, Indians were here before me, and I don't want them taking my house away.

I'm glad u made that point about the Indians, cuz I was talking about that to a friend asking him if it is right for the Indians to kill non-indians and take back what their ancestors stole.

Using that same line of logic as the European-jews who did that in Israel, people would not agree with me (being black) killing white people and taking their possessions cuz their ancestors were slave owners, nor would people agree with me relocating to where-ever in Africa, slaying people who lived there, and justifying it by saying my ancestors, who were stolen from there, entitle me to live there.

01-22-2009, 09:35 PM
One of the ways some jews became rich is thru usury which is wrong on many levels. Usury is making money from nothing - no work involved, just owing someone extra money cuz they say so. That is getting rich at the expense of others and this is why U.S. has the debt problem that it has (I am not blaming jews here, just taking about usury), it is also why many Africans nations cannot get out of poverty, etc. Some call it business, others call it economic warefare!!!

That is the only statement you made that I kind of take issue with.

Usury is not how people BECOME rich. Usury is how the rich get richer. And I don't think that it is a Jewish thing. It is a rich thing.

This is how rich people tend to behave, not rich jewish people.

At the same time, understand, I am not saying that all Jewish people are "good". They are plenty of shitty jewish people, I'm just saying that I think it is probably the same ratio as there are shitty people of all faiths, ethnicities, whatever.

Also, the US is not in debt to Jews, mainly. We are mainly in debt to China.

LORD NOSE
01-22-2009, 09:41 PM
this is so sad

diggy
01-22-2009, 09:43 PM

That is the only statement you made that I kind of take issue with.

Usury is not how people BECOME rich. Usury is how the rich get richer. And I don't think that it is a Jewish thing. It is a rich thing.

This is how rich people tend to behave, not rich jewish people.

At the same time, understand, I am not saying that all Jewish people are "good". They are plenty of shitty jewish people, I'm just saying that I think it is probably the same ratio as there are shitty people of all faiths, ethnicities, whatever.

Also, the US is not in debt to Jews, mainly. We are mainly in debt to China.

I am not taking about how everyone becomes rich; I am talking about how people who give loans get rich.

Yes, I know US is indebted to the chinese, I was talking about the practice of usury and the harm it does - This was not to be meant to be placing blame on jews; I was talking about the practice of usury.

You're right, the US is not indebted to jews and that was not what I was saying nor was it what I was implying.

diggy
01-22-2009, 09:44 PM
this is so sad

What is sad?

01-22-2009, 09:47 PM
What is sad?

He almost baited me into asking that as well, but I resisted.

LORD NOSE
01-22-2009, 09:50 PM
What is sad?

the whole mix up and misunderstanding

diggy
01-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Tru.

TSA
01-22-2009, 09:52 PM

are you christian?

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-22-2009, 09:57 PM
are you christian?

No. Why?

diggy
01-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Lol!

Mumm Ra
01-23-2009, 07:34 AM
why is it when highschool drop outs 'build' they just ask each other question they have an answer to?

what are it's origins?

by who?

what is a macaroni stain?

Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
are you christian?

ROFL!
sorry, I find this hilarious for some reason

Charles Barry
01-25-2009, 01:33 AM
I should be finished typing notes from this book sometime this weekend. I'll upload the document for you guys to peep when I'm done.

diggy
01-25-2009, 02:12 AM
cool

food for thought
01-25-2009, 02:15 AM
good shit

Charles Barry
01-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Synagogue of Satan Notes

http://www.zshare.net/download/54709763ebefb418/

I ended up typing about 20 pages of notes from the book. I didn't go back and proofread each page, so there may be a few words here and there that spell check didn't get. You shouldn't have any problems reading through it though.

diggy
01-26-2009, 08:59 PM
thanks.

I read it all.

Charles Barry
02-15-2009, 07:14 AM
I'm watching Cities of the Underworld on the History Channel right now. This particular segment is about Las Vegas casinos. They were interviewing a head of security and he said that they meet with Israeli special forces on a regular basis. The Jews have their hands in everything dealing with money.