PDA

View Full Version : Nazi Doctor Responsible for Huge Numbers of "Ayran Twins" in a Brasil Town

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 02:50 PM
In a new book, an Argentine historian asserts that Nazi doctor Joseph Mengele is responsible for the astonishing rate of twins in Candido Godoi, Brazil. Jorge Camarasa makes the claim that Mengele ministered to both humans and livestock of the town during the 1960s under the name Rudolph Weiss in the book Mengele: the Angel of Death in South America. For years scientists have failed to discover why as many as one in five pregnancies in a small Brazilian town have resulted in twins most of them blond haired and blue eyed.
But residents of Candido Godoi now claim that Mengele made repeated visits there in the early 1960s, posing at first as a vet but then offering medical treatment to the women of the town.

The normal rate of twin births is one out of every 80 pregnancies

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

^full story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01243/twins_1243896c.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2009, 02:52 PM
savage

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 02:52 PM
those crazy fuckin Nazi's had some dirty ass tricks up their sleeves if they hadnt been stopped.

This famous Doctor Mengele would of had blonde haired, blue eyed people populating the globe at a massive rate.

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2009, 02:58 PM
gotta give that nigga props 4 tryin tho lol

SL33
01-22-2009, 04:16 PM
his descendants are mad rich and theyre still living in germany.

diggy
01-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Yacub is alive and well and still making devils:

http://img239.echo.cx/img239/68/yah1ti.gif

drippie k
01-22-2009, 09:56 PM
so are all those twins his?

diggy
01-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Maybe.

Ever hear of a white lady who gave birth to 2 babies - 1 black, 1 white about 2 years ago?

Yacub lives on.

PALEHORSE
01-23-2009, 08:50 AM
those crazy fuckin Nazi's had some dirty ass tricks up their sleeves if they hadnt been stopped.

This famous Doctor Mengele would of had blonde haired, blue eyed people populating the globe at a massive rate.

they never were stopped.
the nazi mentality is alive and well in america and is going global

look up project paperclip

the flouride in the water and all the other shit like tetra mast and petrochemical food additives i raant about and get called a nut for are nazi eugenics programs bein carried out.

g.bush is a nazi all of them
the pope is a nazi
barack obama is a nazi
monsanto is a nazi company
the pharmecuetical industry is nazi
you get the picture
but you fucks are to brainwashed to see clearly so let the boot licking begin for lord obama!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2009, 08:55 AM
if you can give me ANY bit of evidence that Obama is a Nazi, or that even Bush is a Nazi, maybe I would take you more seriously.

PALEHORSE
01-23-2009, 08:59 AM
bush sr dad-prescott bush funded hitler through harriman banking co.
ibm also funded hitler but anyway =nazi/ war criminals

look up project paperclip

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2009, 09:16 AM
ive known about the project paperclip thing for years, old new, nothing new to me

But you still said Obama was a Nazi, and you havent backed yourself up with facts

and also just because Bush's great grandfather may of been invovlded in some way to Nazi's, doesnt mean he is.

thats like saying all Germans are still Nazi's

diggy
01-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Bush is a nazi cuz of the two wars he started against non-european peoples with false premises.

Wooly Noggins
01-23-2009, 02:26 PM
interesting

diggy
01-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Just think about it.

Those two wars were about expanding white supremacy (european man's system) on non-euro people - killing many of them in the process cuz he (white man) thinks "democracy" is better than all systems and he has the ARROGANCE to spread it BY THE GUN!!

Now, isn't democracy a system in which the people CHOOSE their representatives?

How much CHOICE is their when you drop bombs and fire guns and present a man to be ruler?

Is that democracy?

drippie k
01-23-2009, 06:54 PM
^^^ok so youre saying that the european system is "white supremacy"??? i've seen way more racist shit in america than i ever did in europe...the US held slaves till just 150 yrs ago (give or take) while europeans outlawed slave ownership way before then...not saying racist shit doesnt go down over there but in america its a lot worse from what i've experienced

and just cuz bush raged war somewhere that ISNT europe, he's a nazi?? he's going after OIL buddy and europe doesn't have any, they get theres from the same places everyone else does (middle east & south america)

i do think its fucked up that he decided to spread democracy at gun point but that just makes him a fucking asshole, not a nazi...

11th Chamber
01-23-2009, 07:07 PM
barack obama is a nazi

based off of what information?

diggy
01-23-2009, 07:21 PM
To drippie

Since the 1700's european nations such as Belgium, France, England, Denmark, etc, went to Africa and robbed it of it's precious resources by using African slave labour. Rubber, gold, Ivory, coffee, coco and slaves were stolen from Africa along with other resources.

Europe played an enormous role in the robbing of Africa.

Yes US had slave cuz they were in the process of building a society (thru slave labour cuz whites were too lazy and evil-minded towards non-whites)

Europe did not need African slaves cuz Europe was already built up. This does not show Europes' high morals cuz they still supported slavery.