PDA

View Full Version : The Archive of Undereducated Logic and Comments.

TSA
01-22-2009, 03:04 PM
i want, in the future, for someone to go back and read half the retardedness ppl say. Im not goning to be bias cause i've proven that im not a fag whatsoever but when someone says something worthy doubting the human race it will be posted in here.

TSA
01-22-2009, 03:06 PM
The US gov't hasn't produced much of an intelligent, cultured, unified country yet. For them to boss the entire planet would be a huge mistake. If there was an NWO, no one could overthrow them or say "We don't agree with that". If the NWO existed a few hundred years ago, we'd still be slaves, probably treated worse than ever, building spaceships or some shit for white people to go find other planets to destroy. Just because the NWO would create security, your freedom would be GONE.
..damn.

TSA
01-22-2009, 03:12 PM
TSA, You have a good point.

Sunny is right. I know who rules and I hope the rest of u do too. If people don't know what's up, then they're too slow.

They have their people in positions of power, they show who rules by the use of symbols and numbers (which have their origin in kabballah and other ancient practices). The so-called star-of-david, 777 which occured last year on the dow jones on 9-29 (9-11, 2+9=11). Which country does the U.S. sent Billions of dollars to and always backs up with words or praise?

Synagog of satan exactly!

I believe this phrase comes out of the bible. Notice it is not Church of satan, it is "Synagog" of satan - indicating who satans' determined disciples are!

:{

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 03:38 PM
i found that recent "mysterious monuments" thread funny in a KTLjr type of way. esp that alex jones video he posted with it that didnt even try to explain anything in fact at all, it just kept repeating that these are NWO monuments in about 100 different ways, and we just had to assume they were right lol

i swear those fraggle rock niggas believe every goddam single building in USA was built for summoning reasons or some other dumb shit

what made me laught the most was they showed a picutre of a wierd shaped building, looked at it, told us it was a secret society building, justyfied that point because of how it looked weird, and then just moved on lol

diggy
01-22-2009, 03:39 PM
TSA, judge yourself first. There were many statements you have made in the past making you sound unintelligent.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2009, 03:46 PM
lol

TSA
01-22-2009, 05:25 PM
TSA, judge yourself first. There were many statements you have made in the past making you sound unintelligent.
they can sound however, they were an overwhemling amount of the time perfectly rational and usually correct just said in a unorthodox way, if you can find them please post.

diggy
01-22-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm not gonna do a search of ignorant statements you've made, cuz I have better things to do with my time. Those of us who have been here long enough know you have made some very ignorant statement. Nobody is perfect, so don't act like you have never said something dumb.

TSA
01-22-2009, 05:31 PM
no, i seriously haven't and if i didn't know i say i dont know

Yacub is alive and well and still making devils:

http://img239.echo.cx/img239/68/yah1ti.gif

man.

diggy
01-22-2009, 05:38 PM
no, i seriously haven't and if i didn't know i say i dont know

man.

TSA, do you know what a joke is?

Do I have to explain to you that the yacub picture post for the "nazi making more white kids thread" was a joke?

This thread you've made is a failure man.

:(W

TSA
01-22-2009, 05:44 PM
yeah, but you also acutally believe this..

http://img239.echo.cx/img239/68/yah1ti.gif

you know...^That. literally invented white ppl.

...jesus..

TSA
01-22-2009, 07:28 PM
lets build on this

the ones who call themselves Jews but are not Jew

they are Jewish

First, let's define jew.

What is a jew?

Does anyone know?

..christ..

TSA
01-26-2009, 06:11 PM
that hologram shit mmm watch , they gonna stage the second coming of Christ, then, they are gonna hologram up sum aliens... sounds silly, but doo the reserch kid, ur sleepin, its sad cuz ur an original god, but wiff that anglo brains state ur doomed to fall.