PDA

View Full Version : New evidence of Gaza child deaths

food for thought
01-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Christian Fraser
BBC News, Gaza

Four-year-old Samar Abed Rabbu is a little girl with a captivating smile to melt the heart of the most hardened correspondent.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45401000/jpg/_45401786_samar.jpg
Samer Abedrabou
Samer's two sisters did not survive the attack

When we first came across her in the hospital in the Egyptian town of El-Arish, just over the border from Gaza, she was playing with an inflated surgical glove beneath the covers.

The doctors had puffed air into the glove, trying to distract her from the further pain they had to inflict inserting a drip.

Samar had been shot in the back at close range. The bullet damaged her spine, and she is unlikely to walk again.

At her bedside, her uncle Hassan told us the family had been ordered out of their home by Israeli soldiers who were shelling the neighbourhood.

A tank had parked in front of the house, where around 30 people were taking shelter.

The women and children - mother, grandmother and three little girls - came out waving a white flag and then, he said, an Israeli soldier came out of the tank and opened fire on the terrified procession.

Samar's two sisters, aged seven and two, were shot dead. The grandmother was hit in the arm and in the side, but has survived.

Young victims

One of the most alarming features of the conflict in Gaza is the number of child casualties. More than 400 were killed. Many had shrapnel or blast injuries sustained as the Israeli army battled Hamas militants in Gaza's densely populated civilian areas.

But the head of neurosurgery at the El-Arish hospital, Dr Ahmed Yahia, told me that brain scans made it clear that a number of the child victims had been shot at close range.

Samar's uncle said the soldier who had shot his niece was just 15m (49ft) away. ''How could they not see they were shooting at children?'' he asked.

When we finally got into Gaza, we tried to investigate further.

There are no houses left - no mosques, no factories, and no orchards

Finding a house, even with an address, in a neighbourhood that has been bombed into oblivion, where all landmarks have been obliterated and even the locals cannot find their bearings, is not easy.

But we eventually met a man who knew Samar's family and took us to the family house, or what was left of it.

The four-storey building has been concertinaed to the ground.

Father's agony

Khalid Abed Rabbu wears on his face all the pain of Israel's bloody three-week campaign in Gaza. In his hand he carried the teddy bear that had belonged to his daughter, Samar's six-year-old sister.

Its head had been blown off, apparently in the same burst of gunfire that had cut his daughter in half.

He described the events of that night almost identically to his brother. There were minor discrepancies, but he too believes his daughters were shot in cold blood.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45401000/jpg/_45401848_father2.jpg
Khaled Abedrabou stands amid the rubble of his neighbourhood
Khaled Abedrabou found toys in the wreckage of his house

"There were soldiers leaning against the tank eating crisps," he said. "But then one of them jumped down and walked towards the house with an M16 automatic rifle."

He showed me a photo of his eldest daughter under shrouds in the mortuary.

"What has my family done to Israel," he cried. "What has Samar done to deserve all this pain?"

We have put the family's allegations to the Israelis. So far they have told us that they can not comment on specific cases.

Their spokesman said they had made every effort to limit civilian casualties but were fighting a terrorist organisation that often uses the civilian population as cover.

Troubled neighbourhood

The Israelis say is evidence that on many occasions when civilians were killed their troops had been responding to incoming fire.

There are reports of the neighbourhood where the family lived, known as Ezbat Abed Rabbu, had been used by militant fighters in the past. During an incursion in the spring of 2008 the Israelis took over Khalid's house for two days.

But Khalid insists he is not Hamas, he is not a fighter. He said he worked for the Palestinian Authority and is a member of Fatah, Hamas's political rivals.

"There were no fighters here," he added, picking up crisp bags printed with Hebrew lettering that the soldiers seemed to have left behind. "Do you think soldiers eat crisps sitting on their tanks when there is incoming fire?"

Samar's father and her uncle have not spoken to each other since she left Gaza for treatment in Egypt, yet in separate interviews they told us the three girls were outside the house, in plain view, when they were shot.

We toured the part of Jabaliya where the Abed Rabbus lived. In an area that must cover at least a square mile, there are no houses left - no mosques, no factories and no orchards. The entire neighbourhood has been devastated.

It may be true that fighters were hiding in the alleys of Jabaliya. It is possible that rockets were being fired from here towards Israel.

But for the people who lived here, this is a story of wanton destruction. The world must now decide whether the Israeli action here was justified under the rules of war.

From Our Own Correspondent was broadcast on Thursday, 22 January, 2009 at 1100 GMT on BBC Radio 4. Please check the programme schedules for World Service transmission times.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2009, 09:27 AM
Yeah thats it.

Disgusting.

Fucking make me wanna murda!!

These people are devils for real. Obama better go ahead and condem this whole country, if not....

dezmond
01-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Israel got faar too many connections with USA for them to do anythin about it..

Where dyou think the military hardware comes from to murder innocent civilians?

drippie k
01-23-2009, 06:08 PM
america, no matter who's president, will always be there to defend israel....the UN on the other hand can do something about this...that whole conflict was like kimbo slice fighting a blindfolded steve urkel...i understand you gotta do something when someone else starts shottin your shit up with rockets but DAMN

they went too far this time imo

11th Chamber
01-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Again, this is part of war.

I dont see why some of you are making it such a big deal

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Yeah thats it.

Disgusting.

Fucking make me wanna murda!!

These people are devils for real. Obama better go ahead and condem this whole country, if not....

"Murda" then, faggot.

Otherwise, sit your pussy ass down.

Israelis and Palestinians have a complex situation and dumb people say that Israel is bad because they have the weapons.

If Palestine had the power that Israel did, there would be no Israel. They would literally kill every man, woman, and child.

But all Palestine has is weak-ass rockets, that they fire randomly into cities. They don't give a fuck who or what they hit.

Both sides are fucked up. you can't call one side "devils" and the other side righteous. Maybe theyre all devils, but I really can't judge, and neither can any of you 3rd party, non-involved, never-walked-a-mile faggots.

War is fucked up.

TSA
01-23-2009, 08:18 PM
idk how you can say this is bad and it makes you wanna kill in the same sentence

complex syllable synthex lyrically death with twin techs- Duroc.

diggy
01-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Like I said weeks ago (when the gaza thing flared up) - two idiots fighting each other.

The land they are both fighting over will be used to bury their corpses - real talk.

food for thought
01-24-2009, 12:54 AM
the chickens will come home to roost.

diggy
01-24-2009, 01:29 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=60169&type=sigpic&dateline=1232759362

Funny picture.

food for thought
01-24-2009, 01:32 AM
thats the point,

diggy

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-24-2009, 10:41 AM
I say Russia invades and exterminates both sides for being pussies.

Palestinians follow the evil and unrelenting religion of hate that is Islam.

Israel is a Police State who's treatment of the Palestinians is inhuman.

Kill them all I say.

Israel is of no value to the world and Muslims should be broken and removed from power anywhere in the world.

01-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Interesting take.

food for thought
01-24-2009, 12:14 PM

Kill them all I say.

Israel is of no value to the world and Muslims should be broken and removed from power anywhere in the world.

lmao who is this cat man?

get the fuck out of here with that shit

go to church

dezmond
01-28-2009, 01:53 PM

Kill them all I say.

You cant say that shit without giving some insight into your background to let people know why you're sayin it...........

Cos if you dont you just a bit of an internet Faggott.........

??

diggy
01-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Lol

drippie k
01-28-2009, 06:38 PM
both sides are fucked up...but isreal beat the shit outta the crippled kid though

dezmond
01-29-2009, 01:53 PM
True....

But you know the little kid always comes back & kicks the shit out of the bully when/where it counts...

Even Jeus aint gonna save these "people"..

Olive Oil Goombah
01-29-2009, 03:23 PM
yea, so that exactly what the Jews are doin right now...kickin the shit outta the bully.

food for thought
01-29-2009, 05:41 PM
fucking dumbass

01-29-2009, 05:46 PM
True....

But you know the little kid always comes back & kicks the shit out of the bully when/where it counts...

This almost never happens, except in movies.

Plus, anybody who tries to make this conflict into a "he started it" "no he started it!" argument is a simple motherfucker.

It is ridiculous to imply that Israel "Started it", and I don't think you can really say the palestinians started it either.

It is a savage fight where neither side shows any respect, it just happens that Israel is stronger militarily, and you guys, who essentially know nothing about what it is like to be either Israeli or Palestinian, have chosen to identify with the palestinians.

dezmond
01-30-2009, 09:06 AM
This almost never happens, except in movies.

Plus, anybody who tries to make this conflict into a "he started it" "no he started it!" argument is a simple motherfucker.

It is ridiculous to imply that Israel "Started it", and I don't think you can really say the palestinians started it either.

It is a savage fight where neither side shows any respect, it just happens that Israel is stronger militarily, and you guys, who essentially know nothing about what it is like to be either Israeli or Palestinian, have chosen to identify with the palestinians.

Yeah you sort of got a point..

RE it only happens in movies-You'd be surprised how many socalled thug rappers were nerds when young..

But i wasnt talking just violence. Most politicians, company directors, religious leaders etc. were bullied & shit when younger so now take out their personal issues on the "little people".

Also Israel has been stealing turf & intentionaly killing babies.....

They deserve the repercussions..

peace

food for thought
01-30-2009, 11:54 AM
how can anyone support an illegal occupation of a whole population of people?

we dont side with the oppressors. we side with the oppressed.

the support for the palestinians stems from moral/humane solidarity with the oppressed people of the world.

are we supposed to support an illegal occupation, and racism against a helpless population of refugees?
and the killing of 400 babies and 1200+ innocent people?

and the illegal use of white phoshporous against a helpless refugee population.

what do u want the paletinians to do?

what the fuck would you do?

01-30-2009, 05:49 PM

I think anybody who blindly supports Israel at this point is just as ignorant and narrow-minded as anybody who blidnly supports Hamas. Hamas has been elected into power, but they have manipulated the Palestinians and their polices and tactics are abhorrent.

That is a ridiculous statement. TO always side with the weak, automatically, because they are weaker? Would you have sided with Hitler once the tide turned against Germany?

the support for the palestinians stems from moral/humane solidarity with the oppressed people of the world.

To claim any kind of "moral" solidarity with the Palestinians, who have since the beginning of time have had a policy of hating Jews, is completely racist. I am not saying the Israelis are much better. BUt I'm not trying to act like either side of these animals can claim moral superiority.

are we supposed to support an illegal occupation, and racism against a helpless population of refugees?
and the killing of 400 babies and 1200+ innocent people?

and the illegal use of white phoshporous against a helpless refugee population.

You know that nobody was purposely trying to kill babies. That is still not an excuse, I know. It is no more honorable to blindly shoot rockets into heavily populated areas and using all means available to indiscriminately kill Israelis.
BOTH SIDES ARE FUCKED UP.

what do u want the paletinians to do?

what the fuck would you do?

Those are two questions that I don't have proper answers for.

What do you want the Israeli's to do? Stop existing? That is what Hamas wants. Hamas is a terrorist organization. Israeli hardliners are no better.
But this is a situation that has existed for literally thousands of years. None of us truly understand the conflict, the way people on both sides were raised, and the mistrust.

If you want to spew some bullshit about underdogs and bullies. The Israelis, or Jews in that region and elsewhere, have been more persecuted than any other group of people ever. But you have no compassion for their plight. THIS IS THE EXAMPLE OF THE NERD HITTING THE BULLY, if you want to be simple about it.

People who want to call everyone else ignorant sheep for not agreeing with their rhetoric sure seem to be closed-minded.

Israel is fucked up.

Palestinians are fucked up.

But I guarantee they both think they are fighting the good fight after thousands of years of conflict, hatred and misunderstanding.

Shame on anybody who hasn't experienced any of this first hand for trying to saint or condemn any of these people.

food for thought
01-30-2009, 08:32 PM
here we go again,........

That is a ridiculous statement. TO always side with the weak, automatically, because they are weaker? Would you have sided with Hitler once the tide turned against Germany?

fuck outta there with that shit.

i didnot say anything about weak. i said the oppressed.

dont try to come at me with that ignorant shit and equate the weak with being oppressed. thats nonsense.

a people under military occupation for 30+ years, while their land steadily gets taken from them and settled into, who are prevented access to food and medicine and roads to their schools and hospitals, under constant threat of death and false imprisonment, these are oppressed people.

To claim any kind of "moral" solidarity with the Palestinians, who have since the beginning of time have had a policy of hating Jews, is completely racist.

once again, get the fuck outta here with your false information and O'reilly talking points.

the Palestinians since 1988 in the first accords have been in favor for a two state solution. in case you dosent know this, that means they CO-EXIST. where the fuck did u get that they hate the jews?

the Arab militants who call for the destruction of Israel have all subsriced to RADICAL views. everybody knows this is not acceptable. but i told u before, WHY DONT U TALK ABOUT THE RADICAL BELIEFS OF THE JEWS THAT CALL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL OTHER RELIGIONS AND BELIEVE THAT THE JEWS AS GODS CHOSEN PPL, THE ONLY ONES TO SURVIVE AND GO INTO HEAVEN?are u gonna tell me u never heard of this?

my point is, and im sure i made this point a couple of times to your simple ass, is that all organized religion has radical elements and/or followers who believe they are superior to eevryone else.

this dosent mean the whole palestinian population has to be ethnicly cleansed.

when a child is orphaned because the Israeli slaughtered his family, the child is prolly a thousand times more likely to join the resistance. is this not logical to you? does this not make sense to you?

You know that nobody was purposely trying to kill babies. That is still not an excuse, I know. It is no more honorable to blindly shoot rockets into heavily populated areas and using all means available to indiscriminately kill Israelis.
BOTH SIDES ARE FUCKED UP.

Theres is evidence that soldiers were shooting babies point blank. we have posted articles about this but i know you conveniently avoid those threads.

The use of white phosphorous against the Gaza population is also a war crime and will cause long term cacer and terminable diseases.

the Israeli army has weapons that allow them to intercept those rockets, and save their civilians. they use this in the towns around the West Bank. do the knowledge. thisis the info age, research is helpful sometimes.

Those are two questions that I don't have proper answers for.

how convenient!!

i know u dont have an answer. u want them to sit idly while their existance is fucked with. this is what u want right? wtf do u mean u dont know? so why are u even havin this dicussion for?

lol, really? no opinions? u aint gotta solve the problem, but u cant even come with an opinion on how the palestinians can further their cause better?

really??

wow.

do the knowledge before u speak on it, god.

What do you want the Israeli's to do?

for now,

-remove their armies from palestininan territtory.
-stop the bloackade of the territories so the poeple can have access to food, and medicine and watever else they need. weapons? why not? they have a right to arms and defense.
-ease on the checkpoints to allow students, elderly, and the sickly to pass.
-allow the people to move about the territorreis freely.
-allow them to build their infrastructure to supply electricity and water to the people.
-dont tamper in their politics.
-stop taking land from them illegally, and remove Israeli settlements from all palestinian territories.
- go ahead and use the same weapon system they use along the west bank to stop any possible rockets being fired from Gaza (to avoid future bullshit)

now im bout to smoke this blunt. getting ready for the night u feel me?

u better act like u got some sense when i read this shit

Cheerio

01-30-2009, 08:56 PM

dont try to come at me with that ignorant shit and equate the weak with being oppressed. thats nonsense.

a people under military occupation for 30+ years, while their land steadily gets taken from them and settled into, who are prevented access to food and medicine and roads to their schools and hospitals, under constant threat of death and false imprisonment, these are oppressed people.

once again, get the fuck outta here with your false information and O'reilly talking points.

the Palestinians since 1988 in the first accords have been in favor for a two state solution. in case you dosent know this, that means they CO-EXIST. where the fuck did u get that they hate the jews?

the Arab militants who call for the destruction of Israel have all subsriced to RADICAL views. everybody knows this is not acceptable. but i told u before, WHY DONT U TALK ABOUT THE RADICAL BELIEFS OF THE JEWS THAT CALL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL OTHER RELIGIONS AND BELIEVE THAT THE JEWS AS GODS CHOSEN PPL, THE ONLY ONES TO SURVIVE AND GO INTO HEAVEN?are u gonna tell me u never heard of this?

my point is, and im sure i made this point a couple of times to your simple ass, is that all organized religion has radical elements and/or followers who believe they are superior to eevryone else.

when a child is orphaned because the Israeli slaughtered his family, the child is prolly a thousand times more likely to join the resistance. is this not logical to you? does this not make sense to you?

Theres is evidence that soldiers were shooting babies point blank. we have posted articles about this but i know you conveniently avoid those threads.

The use of white phosphorous against the Gaza population is also a war crime and will cause long term cacer and terminable diseases.

the Israeli army has weapons that allow them to intercept those rockets, and save their civilians. they use this in the towns around the West Bank. do the knowledge. thisis the info age, research is helpful sometimes.

how convenient!!

i know u dont have an answer. u want them to sit idly while their existance is fucked with. this is what u want right? wtf do u mean u dont know? so why are u even havin this dicussion for?

lol, really? no opinions? u aint gotta solve the problem, but u cant even come with an opinion on how the palestinians can further their cause better?

really??

wow.

for now,

-stop the bloackade of the territories so the poeple can have access to food, and medicine and watever else they need. weapons? why not? they have a right to arms and defense.
-allow them to build their infrastructure to supply electricity and water to the people.
-stop taking land from them illegally, and remove Israeli settlements from all palestinian territories.
- go ahead and use the same weapon system they use along the west bank to stop any possible rockets being fired from Gaza (to avoid future bullshit)

Cheerio

You have no understanding of the way the world works, as evidenced by your attachment to conspiracy theories and your narrow-minded takes on complex issues.

I agree with you about smoking blunts, but that is it.

And you said "cheerio". I'm pretty sure that is not hip-hop.

food for thought
01-30-2009, 09:19 PM
LMAO

whatever man

thats all u have to say? consiparicy theories? really? you old ass doochebag

shut the fuck up about this issue from now on.

and keep your simple ass ideas out of my threads. if we wanted to hear your half ass views on this situation, we would watch fox news.

u dont know shit.

Peace, god

btw, im not mad. so pls spare us your nonsnse posts

p.s: watch this faggot reply to this post and leave the big ass shit above it where i bashed him over the head.

lmfao

this is hip hop.

01-30-2009, 09:33 PM
LMAO

whatever man

thats all u have to say? consiparicy theories? really? you old ass doochebag

shut the fuck up about this issue from now on.

and keep your simple ass ideas out of my threads. if we wanted to hear your half ass views on this situation, we would watch fox news.

u dont know shit.

Peace, god

btw, im not mad. so pls spare us your nonsnse posts

p.s: watch this faggot reply to this post and leave the big ass shit above it where i bashed him over the head.

lmfao

this is hip hop.

You are cute when you're mad.

Look at you grasping at straws

old...

"doochebag"...

fox news...

You get upset because not everyone agrees with your OPINIONS on a complex issue.

Why do you take your 3rd-grade ideas to a forum about open discussion, when you just want a bunch of uneducated people to agree with your rhetoric?

You should just start a Palestinian fansite.

Your silly sheltered, liberal-arts, wanna-be-hip-hop ass is adorable, just misguided and ignorant.

I am an affluent white man whose family has always lived in the suburbs, and I have spent more time in, and understand better, "the streets" which you so desperately want to be a part of.

I will continue to be your righteous teacher, trying to free your derelict mind from the shackles of ignorance.

Now kiss the ring, bitch.

But I still love you, though.

food for thought
01-30-2009, 09:50 PM
lol

i thought so,

sit your ass down.

u aint got shit to say.

lol u aint teaching nothing. u dont know shit, how can u teach shit? i told u we dont need O'Reilly talking points. we dont do that over here, this is hip hop.

remember this sonning, u old ass doochebag. remember the shit.

go back to general chat where you can post your gay ass sarcastic shit. your not needed here.

01-30-2009, 10:01 PM
lol

i thought so,

sit your ass down.

u aint got shit to say.

lol u aint teaching nothing. u dont know shit, how can u teach shit? i told u we dont need O'Reilly talking points. we dont do that over here, this is hip hop.

remember this sonning, u old ass doochebag. remember the shit.

go back to general chat where you can post your gay ass sarcastic shit. your not needed here.

You're only repeating yourself now.

Old...

O'reily...

douche bag..

Every time you repeat yourself, you sound sadder, more emotional, stupider, and more desperate.

However, I have not been being sarcastic. I have been delivering the truth to you, and I see that it is not sitting well.

But you know that it is the truth, correct?

Right?

You will be happier if you just accept and admit it.

If you cower before me and admit that I am superior to you in every way, and that you are nothing but a confused, skinny liberal arts student who has lived a sheltered life and probably never gotten dick your wet, I will forgive you and reward with you a vacation from my harsh reality dosages for 1 week.

I expect your written apology soon. Please address me as "Your Godliness, Who's Divine Wisdom Builds My Putrid Soul"

Get started now.

Deal?

food for thought
01-30-2009, 10:49 PM

how convenient!!

really??

wow.

for now,

Cheerio

faggot.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-31-2009, 01:37 AM
I don't get you guys at all.

I find violence on almost any level disgusting.

Yet you guys, seem to find it almost amusing on many levels, and abhorrent when it occurs in very specific circumstances.

The prominence of anti semitism here also confuses me a bit, but i have kind of come to expect that part of it.

How people can attempt to elevate one of the parties in this conflict above the other, is also largely beyond me.

It's such a fruitless and childish exercise.

Even my comments sometimes, where i was talking about the terrible things which Hamas do/have done, have been approached by others here as pro Israel.

Wouldn't it be more productive to discuss a possible solution to the conflict (which could actually be mentally stimulating, rather than this drivel which you guys produce) than constantly go back and forth about who is the lesser evil?

The truth is, no discussion about the subject can be engaged in here without it devolving into a point scoring slanging match, and some pathetic pseudo battle of wits.

You disgusting little people.

Robert
01-31-2009, 02:55 AM

And the Jewish people weren't oppressed?

I seem to remember that the Israelis withdrew from the Gaza Strip. Did this stop Hamas firing rockets into Israel?

No.

Did Israel have a right to retaliate? I think so, even if I don't particularly like the outcome.

I would say this conflict is beyond taking sides as to which people has more of an entitlement to the land, is oppressed etc. If there is ever to be peace in that region both sides will have to make concessions. No one is leaving realistically.

food for thought
01-31-2009, 03:04 AM
how can the israelis be oppresssed by the Palestinians? this is nonsense

the palestinainss are a poplulatoin of refugees and rebels.

they are under military occupation and they cause is one of resistance.

they have no weapons or access to supply of weapons. they are not allowed to arm themselves or consequenltyy they are not allowed to defend themnselves, apparanetly, these dumb fucks over here.

this is how revolutions are born. this is can even argued as the framework for the U,S constituition. act like u got some sense.

ure gonna be mad at a refugee colony that has been oppressed under military occupation and resistance for 30+ years? stiop the illegal occupation!!

resistance is mandatory when occupation becomes law.

Robert
01-31-2009, 03:14 AM
how can the israelis be oppresssed by the Palestinians? this is nonsense

I didn't say that at all. The Jewish people are an oppressed race (Holocaust etc).

the palestinainss are a poplulatoin of refugees and rebels.

they are under military occupation and they cause is one of resistance.

Not completely true. They disobeyed the ceasefire and continued firing rockets into Israel. That doesn't sound like resistence to me.

this is how revolutions are born. this is can even argued as the framework for the U,S constituition. act like u got some sense.

What revolution can you see coming out of this conflict when Palestine can in no way compete with Israel in a military sense?

Does this not suggest there needs to be a compromise on both sides for a conflict resolution?

ure gonna be mad at a refugee colony that has been oppressed under military occupation and resistance for 30+ years? stiop the illegal occupation!!

I'm not mad at them at all. That was not my point. Both sides probably have legitimate arguements to blow eachother away. However, I can't see that course of action ending in a (good) result for either side unless Israel decide on Nuclear warfare which would be terrible.

resistance is mandatory when occupation becomes law.

Done.

food for thought
01-31-2009, 12:56 PM
FIRST OF ALL EXCUSE MY POSTS LAST NIGHT I WAS DRUNK AS FUCK OVER HERE LOL

Not completely true. They disobeyed the ceasefire and continued firing rockets into Israel. That doesn't sound like resistence to me.
if u come around here regularly u can get in on these discussions where we discuus all this already.

Israel broke the ceasefire when they refused to lift the economic blockade on gaza. this was one of the terms of the ceasefire.

we already made threads and discussed this.

i can post info about that if u wish to read on that.

u can say that the resistance shouldnt have fired rockets anyway, but i dont think it is logical to expect them to sit idly while they are not allowed access to food and medicine.

and if they are bringing weapons in through the routes, my argument is that the Palestinians have every right to arm themselves and defend their people.

why should they be continued to be treated like they are not human beings?

The Jewish people are an oppressed race (Holocaust etc).

cmon, dogg.

LMFAO

really, man? this is your argument?

that was 70 years ago. since then they displaced a popualtion and been good ever since.

lets keep jews and muslims out of this.

lol

yo i gotta hop o =n the shuttle to get some brunch so ill continue when i get back

peace to the gods and the earths

suuuuu

Robert
01-31-2009, 01:11 PM
FIRST OF ALL EXCUSE MY POSTS LAST NIGHT I WAS DRUNK AS FUCK OVER HERE LOL

if u come around here regularly u can get in on these discussions where we discuus all this already.

Haven't been on the site for a while.

Israel broke the ceasefire when they refused to lift the economic blockade on gaza. this was one of the terms of the ceasefire.

Firing rockets and lifting economic blockades are worlds apart.

i can post info about that if u wish to read on that.

Go ahead.

u can say that the resistance shouldnt have fired rockets anyway, but i dont think it is logical to expect them to sit idly while they are not allowed access to food and medicine.

Of course it isn't logical to expect that. That doesn't mean the outcome isn't a bad one. Westerners should be more focussed on conflict resolution then taking sides.

and if they are bringing weapons in through the routes, my argument is that the Palestinians have every right to arm themselves and defend their people.

I never argued against this however launching rockets at military targets and launching rockets indescriminately at civilians are two completely different issues.

why should they be continued to be treated like they are not human beings?

Why should the Israelis be treated the same way by surrounding muslim nations? The way I see it both sides have legitimate claims for "defending" their land. If Israel wanted to they could have already crushed the threat against them. However, all this should be beside the point. I don't see a resolution coming from the current modus operandi.

cmon, dogg.

LMFAO

really, man? this is your argument?

I'm afraid it has to be considered because that is the reason they are there.

sack.

Robert
01-31-2009, 01:12 PM
I don't get you guys at all.

I find violence on almost any level disgusting.

Yet you guys, seem to find it almost amusing on many levels, and abhorrent when it occurs in very specific circumstances.

The prominence of anti semitism here also confuses me a bit, but i have kind of come to expect that part of it.

How people can attempt to elevate one of the parties in this conflict above the other, is also largely beyond me.

It's such a fruitless and childish exercise.

Even my comments sometimes, where i was talking about the terrible things which Hamas do/have done, have been approached by others here as pro Israel.

Wouldn't it be more productive to discuss a possible solution to the conflict (which could actually be mentally stimulating, rather than this drivel which you guys produce) than constantly go back and forth about who is the lesser evil?

The truth is, no discussion about the subject can be engaged in here without it devolving into a point scoring slanging match, and some pathetic pseudo battle of wits.

You disgusting little people.

That is a pretty good analysis.

HANZO
01-31-2009, 07:14 PM
lets start from the begin.

Jerusalem was Promised to be apart of a nation known as Palestine. That was the British promise. It never happened.

next come to this ceasefire. the terms were simple, no one shoots anyone and the embargo and blockade on Gaza is lifted.

was the embargo lifted in those 6 months of peace??

no.

Isreal broke its part of the deal.

What was Hamas gonna do, jus sit there and be obedient??

It doesnt work like that. Isreal has to live up to its end of the bargain if it wants peace.

Along with Isreal doing its part to bring peace, Hamas and Fatah must go, both parties are doing too much damage to their own ppl, and dnt serve the interest of the Palestinians. Both are politically immature, and im sure if you even create a Palestinian nation there would be a civil war in just days.

food for thought
02-01-2009, 01:32 AM
no dogg.

they should sit around idly, and wait for people to grant them human rights when they feel like it.

Robert
02-01-2009, 10:24 AM
No. They should both blow each other up because that has worked really well sofar.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-01-2009, 12:51 PM
lets start from the begin.

Jerusalem was Promised to be apart of a nation known as Palestine. That was the British promise. It never happened.

next come to this ceasefire. the terms were simple, no one shoots anyone and the embargo and blockade on Gaza is lifted.

was the embargo lifted in those 6 months of peace??

no.

Isreal broke its part of the deal.

What was Hamas gonna do, jus sit there and be obedient??

It doesnt work like that. Isreal has to live up to its end of the bargain if it wants peace.

Along with Isreal doing its part to bring peace, Hamas and Fatah must go, both parties are doing too much damage to their own ppl, and dnt serve the interest of the Palestinians. Both are politically immature, and im sure if you even create a Palestinian nation there would be a civil war in just days.

I agree with the last part.

food for thought
02-01-2009, 01:57 PM
^ cosign that too

hammas lately have called for talks iwth Fatah. hopefully they stop bickering iwth each other and keep the peoples interests in mind.