LORD NOSE
01-23-2009, 12:38 PM
is this live

PALEFORCE
01-23-2009, 12:41 PM
yea

ujesus
01-23-2009, 01:02 PM
so i only caught the last couple of mins (2 or so). So what was the jist of that KRS one said about Obama?

LORD NOSE
01-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Is there anyway to download the session ?

PALEFORCE
01-23-2009, 01:23 PM
yes. halfway down the home page there is an archive. youll probably have to wait a few days but it also rebroadcast every four hours till the next live show so probably around 5pm eastern time krs 1 will be back

PALEFORCE
01-23-2009, 01:25 PM
so i only caught the last couple of mins (2 or so). So what was the jist of that KRS one said about Obama?

obamas a puppet, and he made a really good point about how obama is supposed to save us from the financial crisis when he has no power over it at all, its the foriegn bankers who control the economy.

TSA
01-23-2009, 02:20 PM
?
if obama doesn't have power why would someone make a puppet out of him?
and if he's a puppet why would you pick and unlikely black guy with a history of drug use named hussien as a puppet? wouldn't you go for something more commerically friendly? and what kind of puppet is funded of small private donations of 10 and 20 dollars?

really KRS ONE? is this really why you suck? obama?

diggy
01-23-2009, 02:23 PM
TSA, how come you do not know by now that corporations are the one's running things, NOT politicians?

PALEFORCE
01-23-2009, 02:23 PM
?
if obama doesn't have power why would someone make a puppet out of him?

Public Relations

and if he's a puppet why would you pick and unlikely black guy with a history of drug use named hussien as a puppet? wouldn't you go for something more commerically friendly?

it seems to be woring very well, all hail lord obama the saviour of the world

time to excersise those critical thinking skills

TSA
01-23-2009, 02:30 PM
TSA, how come you do not know by now that corporations are the one's running things, NOT politicians?
lmao shut the fuck up god.
Corporations have as much power as corporations have but they have no power to change the economy at will cause it's captialism, they're along for the ride and at the same time deciding the direction of it and speed most of the time by accident or else they economy would be good 24/7

game theory homo, a corporations key interest is making money, anything else will not work.

Also, i've noticed none of you have any knowledge whatsoever of the world but Obama in his first 2 days motioned against lobbying and now it can't be done because he froze pay and will add more acts to end or dramatically reduce the influence of lobbyist and corporations in government. so idk why a puppet would fuck up your plans.

for the fact that none of you were aware of this i would like to see the direction of you speech against him from here on.

everytime we speak i ether the fuck out of you guys, name 1 time you've proven me wrong. Im clearly 100x more intelligent then you, i dont know why till this day you treat all my intial arguements as coming from a point of not knowing something.

idk.

“We are here as public servants, and public service is a privilege,” Obama said, addressing his White House staff and Cabinet on his first full day in office. “It’s not about advancing yourself or your corporate clients.”
*signs executive order ending that nonsense*

he also closed all secert CIA prisons, closed gitmo, is on the verge of ending warrentless wiretaps, might but bush admin ppl to trial, has recently spoken in sympathy of palestinians (for the first time in us presidential history), has set a research team in action for ending the iraq war within a year.

all things a puppet would have no business doing just like being funded by the citizenry and not corporations as he was.

i want to see where this discussion goes from here.

TSA
01-23-2009, 02:35 PM
he has also set a staff in place to produce a document within the next 100 days the ends government secrecy.

Under the directive, a White House statement said, three officials must produce an “open government” manual within 120 days. Attorney General-designate Eric Holder (http://search.bloomberg.com/search?q=Eric+Holder&site=wnews&client=wnews&proxystylesheet=wnews&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&filter=p&getfields=wnnis&sort=date:D:S:d1) is ordered within the same time frame to develop new guidelines for greater disclosure.
“For a long time there has been too much secrecy in this city,” Obama said. “The old rules said that if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American people, then it should not be disclosed. That era is now over.”

i would love to see where this discussion goes from here.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-23-2009, 03:50 PM
EDIT: I have immediately edited this post because I see that TSA has already explained that corporations are a product of the economy, not the controllers of it.

He has also mentioned the collective stupidity of KTL.

I have nothing additional to say, accept that a wide range of factors control the economy and that policies set by the government are extremely important, but admittedly not the only determining factor.

diggy
01-23-2009, 04:06 PM
EDIT: I have immediately edited this post because I see that TSA has already explained that corporations are a product of the economy, not the controllers of it.

Wrong.

Without corporations, there is not much economy.

Economy (definition) - public revenue of a state.

How can one make revenue without corporation.

ECONOMY is the product of corperation!!

A given economy is the end result of a process that involves its technological evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_evolution), civilization's history (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History) and social organization (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_organization), as well as its geography (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography), resource endowment, and ecology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecology), among other factors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy)

Try doing research before typing. :learning:

He has also mentioned the collective stupidity of KTL.

Throwing around words of insult without proof. If anything, I have just proved YOU do not know what you are talking about. You wanna see stupidity, look in the mirror!

I have nothing additional to say, accept that a wide range of factors control the economy and that policies set by the government are extremely important, but admittedly not the only determining factor.

Agree.

TSA
01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
its both homo. If corporations CONTROLLED the economy there wouldn't be a dull day in your pockets.

corporations are A PART OF the economy which nobody was arguing. You just said corporations controlled the economy and argeed with dan when he said they're a part of it and its controlled by many factors.

i thought Obama was gonna change all this

01-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Diggy, Did you really just prove your intelligence by copying and pasting wikipedia?

Perhaps I phrased what I was saying incorrectly.

Corporations are obviously PART of the economy. But ECONOMIC POLICY is a huge determining factor of the success or failure of corporations, and that is set by the government, which regardless of what KTL wants to believe, is controlled by the people.

It is a cycle, and corporations, the government, and most importantly, THE PEOPLE, need to function properly to achieve success in a capitalistic democracy.

Yes, corporations make money. But they do not manipulate the economy from an underground fortress, as you are implying. Corporations exist because our society allows them to do so, and they succeed or fail based on not only their own merits, but the functioning of the rest of not only America, but the entire world.

Basically, I am saying that it is stupid to imply that the government, domestic and international policies and states, and most importantly on a national level, REGULAR PEOPLE, do not have a huge impact on our economy.

Corporations do not pick and choose what succeeds and fails from a far-off secret lair in the center of earth with a control room full of super villains.

diggy
01-23-2009, 04:25 PM
LISTEN!!!

You fail to understand what economy is.

Economy is the exchange of goods and services - supply and demand.

Corporations play a huge part in this. If their are no corporations, you would not have the goods you have.

01-23-2009, 04:29 PM
LISTEN!!!

You fail to understand what economy is.

Economy is the exchange of goods and services - supply and demand.

Corporations play a huge part in this. If their are no corporations, you would not have the goods you have.

I agree, but I am saying that the success and failures of these corporations is determined by a wide range of factors, with one of the most important determinants being government policy.

diggy
01-23-2009, 04:30 PM
But ECONOMIC POLICY is a huge determining factor of the success or failure of corporations, and that is set by the government, which regardless of what KTL wants to believe, is controlled by the people.

The government is not controlled by the common people; it's controlled by interest groups.

Who pushes for certain economic policies - is it not corporate interest groups, NOT the common people?

TSA
01-23-2009, 04:33 PM
diggy your garimandering your original statement, you said corporations control the economy and the government doesnt

i and dan said corporations are a part of the economy but dont control it and dan more specifically said government doesn't control it either but have huge influence.

now your saying the same thing we are only your original statement isn't compatible.

remember how you assumed i started speaking from a position of not know what i was talking about?

remember how this is the beginning of EVERY SINGLE argument that features me and a KTL person.

TSA
01-23-2009, 04:36 PM
The government is not controlled by the common people; it's controlled by interest groups.

Who pushes for certain economic policies - is it not corporate interest groups, NOT the common people?
dude. i literally

literally

like 6 posts up, gave you the exact condition of the united states economic policy and that being the puppet obama has froze intrest group and corporate funding and policy making and will work to eradicate it.

you completely discounted the fact that as we speak your above statement holds no weight in the united states of america.

cause of a puppet

obama.

its like you don't believe this stuff, but WANT to believe it.

diggy
01-23-2009, 04:38 PM
diggy your garimandering your original statement, you said corporations control the economy and the government doesnt

i and dan said corporations are a part of the economy but dont control it and dan more specifically said government doesn't control it either but have huge influence.

now your saying the same thing we are only your original statement isn't compatible.

remember how you assumed i started speaking from a position of not know what i was talking about?

remember how this is the beginning of EVERY SINGLE argument that features me and a KTL person.

Let me clearify.

I believe corporations run the show.

I believe their interest groups (which I consider the mouthpiece of corporation) speak on behalf of these corporations to government to influence laws (in this case who has the power?).

I believe corporations are a big part of the economy (and Economy is NOT a product of corporations cuz corporations enables the economy).

diggy
01-23-2009, 04:42 PM
dude. i literally

literally

like 6 posts up, gave you the exact condition of the united states economic policy and that being the puppet obama has froze intrest group and corporate funding and policy making and will work to eradicate it.

you completely discounted the fact that as we speak your above statement holds no weight in the united states of america.

cause of a puppet

obama.

its like you don't believe this stuff, but WANT to believe it.

When the US gov. stops paying Israel millions (or billions) every year, I will believe he has stopped the influence of interest groups.

01-23-2009, 04:42 PM

It all comes back to the common majority.

CORPORATIONS SUCCEED OR FAIL BECAUSE OF THE COMMON MAN.

Corporations are also MADE UP of a lot more "common men" than rich executives.

Corporations, in their very structure and make up, are microcosmic representations of America.

The power rests in the hands of the common man.

Now, if the common man allows himself to be manipulated or makes poor decisions, there is nothing sinister going on. It means that the common man is stupid, and has allowed himself to be manipulated.

Do you want stupid, easily-manipulated people making decisions?

All individuals, in America, are very much in control of their own personal destinies, and collectively, in control of American policy.

Some of it takes hard works, and individuals are limited mainly by their innate faculties and abilities.

Not everyone is going to be a leader or is qualified to set policy, just as some animals die, because they are not fit for survival. In America, more often than not, they survive because of human compassion, but I digress.

Americans, perhaps because of laziness, simply do not know how to gather collectively and achieve change, but it is easily within our power.

And at the same time, it has hard to argue that America has not been successful as a country. And what is a country, but essentially, a corporation made up of all of its citizens?

01-23-2009, 04:45 PM
When the US gov. stops paying Israel millions (or billions) every year, I will believe he has stopped the influence of interest groups.

The United States invests in Israel. We give a LOT of countries money, and Israel is one of the only, if not THE ONLY country, that pays us back with interest.

Why wouldn't we give them money? They are our allies and basically America's bitch in a very hostile region.

TSA
01-23-2009, 04:46 PM
nigga, he literally just signed an act doing so

you can believe all you want. you probably believe white ppl were made out of reptiles and stencils, but the physical fact is right there and i deal in a world of real live actual facts that exist.

why are you continuing to say interest groups run the gov when he ended such actions a day ago.

why don't you say "the USED to run the government"?

you can believe all you want but there's real live shit that exists in real life.

like i can believe this isn't a computer all i want, its a fuckin computer.

diggy
01-23-2009, 04:48 PM
CORPORATIONS SUCCEED OR FAIL BECAUSE OF THE COMMON MAN...

...The power rests in the hands of the common man...

...All individuals, in America, are very much in control of their own personal destinies, and collectively, in control of American policy....

How much control does the man who was working at a manufacturing company that just laid him off [cuz they wanna move to a poor country to make more profit (for the higher ups)] have?

TSA
01-23-2009, 04:48 PM
also every company isn't a corporation and economies have existed prior to corporations, a corporation is a very specific type of company that barely has control of its self due to the way it's managed and owned, let alone replite zombie governments.

TSA
01-23-2009, 04:50 PM
How much control does the man who was working at a manufacturing company that just laid him off [cuz they wanna move to a poor country to make more profit (for the higher ups)] have?
as much as anyone else if he votes.

you probably dont vote.

he can also rally his community, rally his co-workers that are equally mad, file a grievance and so forth.

ppl doing this everyday is the reason the US government pays for the living of ppl that have this scenario happen to them.

Unions.

diggy
01-23-2009, 04:51 PM
nigga, he literally just signed an act doing so

you can believe all you want. you probably believe white ppl were made out of reptiles and stencils, but the physical fact is right there and i deal in a world of real live actual facts that exist.

why are you continuing to say interest groups run the gov when he ended such actions a day ago.

why don't you say "the USED to run the government"?

you can believe all you want but there's real live shit that exists in real life.

like i can believe this isn't a computer all i want, its a fuckin computer.

I believe in action (reality), not so much in words.

diggy
01-23-2009, 04:58 PM
as much as anyone else if he votes.

you probably dont vote.

he can also rally his community, rally his co-workers that are equally mad, file a grievance and so forth.

ppl doing this everyday is the reason the US government pays for the living of ppl that have this scenario happen to them.

Unions.

Oh really.

I never saw a part on a voting form which says "hey, do you want your company to stay here or move to a foreign country"

I used to work for JDS in the late 1990's to almost mid 2000's. I got laid off and so did thousands of others. We got laid off cuz the company was overproducing products. As a result, surplus product were not sold. Also, the COMPANY decided to move to a foreign country.

Us, the workers, had no say in the matter. THIS is reality that I have been thru. You talk like everything is so easy and straight forward. In real life it is NOT like that.

01-23-2009, 04:59 PM

I'm not saying things are perfect for everybody. That isn't the case anywhere. But it is a lot harder to make a livelihood in a state-controlled government.

Things are never going to be perfect.

As for your hypothetical manufacturer

It all depends. The odds are not against him. If he worked hard and has a good head on his shoulders, it is more likely than not that he can get another job. In the meantime, the government will give him money. If he has a college education, then he is very likely to get another job. If he is intelligent, it is almost guaranteed that he will bounce back

TSA
01-23-2009, 05:06 PM
I believe in action (reality), not so much in words.
dude, he JUST TOOK THE ACTION ENDING IT.

infact it's called an Executive Order

He LITERALLY JUST SIGNED THE PAPERWORK ENDING THIS PRACTICE
it's not a joke, it's not talk just not just against it, ITS FULL BLOWN REAL LIVE LEGISLATION AGAINST IT

you don't wanna believe this cause it will shatter the way you understand the world, had you of based this on facts and not fear Obama wouldn't mean the end of everything you believe.

as time goes your gonna feel naked and without anything that you value cause the world you created to comfort yourself in a cacoon of 'having it figured out' is shattering infront of you.

TSA
01-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh really.

I never saw a part on a voting form which says "hey, do you want your company to stay here or move to a foreign country"

I used to work for JDS in the late 1990's to almost mid 2000's. I got laid off and so did thousands of others. We got laid off cuz the company was overproducing products. As a result, surplus product were not sold. Also, the COMPANY decided to move to a foreign country.

Us, the workers, had no say in the matter. THIS is reality that I have been thru. You talk like everything is so easy and straight forward. In real life it is NOT like that.
you can literally write up bills get enough signatures and get them passed.

did you know this?

i mean seriously, had you of been living in North Korea your want of this world would be a reality, until then your living in one of the most user friendly governments in the world and have just as much power as anyone else around you.

had you of petitioned for extended compensation then your company leaving wouldn't matter, but you didn't.

you probably saw A BLACK MAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT and didn't vote huh?

you can lie you me all you want but if you didn't then shut up

diggy
01-23-2009, 05:11 PM
dude, he JUST TOOK THE ACTION ENDING IT.

infact it's called an Executive Order

He LITERALLY JUST SIGNED THE PAPERWORK ENDING THIS PRACTICE
it's not a joke, it's not talk just not just against it, ITS FULL BLOWN REAL LIVE LEGISLATION AGAINST IT

you don't wanna believe this cause it will shatter the way you understand the world, had you of based this on facts and not fear Obama wouldn't mean the end of everything you believe.

as time goes your gonna feel naked and without anything that you value cause the world you created to comfort yourself in a cacoon of 'having it figured out' is shattering infront of you.

TSA, I believe that he signed it.

PALEFORCE
01-23-2009, 05:23 PM
the private banking cartels control the economy which islike a corporation but with less to none government regulations. diggy is right th the fortune 500 are in control of over 70% of the worlds money nd they waNt MORE. they pay politicians off daily to change the laws to thier benefit. and dggy dont even pay attention to ll cool dan putting information in his head is like putting a ball in the block hole.

tsa you never prove shit if anything you been proved wrong 100%
your smarter then krs1? cuz thats what your iplying and its laughable.
kr1>tsa

you rather be wrong and ignore he truth then admit you are wrong.
it must b hard for those who take the authority as truth and not the truth as authority-zietgist qoute

TSA
01-23-2009, 06:11 PM
im alot smarter then KRS, who isn't mindblowingly smart.
to believe otherwise is your loss.

Obama just passed the legislation ending corporate funding in gov. if you wanna say they do it say they did it.

this is wu faggot

diggy
01-23-2009, 06:25 PM
"the people" did not want iraq invaded, bush still did it.

"the people" did not like guantanamo bay, bush did not care

"the people" do not run shit

TSA
01-23-2009, 07:11 PM
then the people didn't want that shit to keep happening and voted for obama
then the people's will was enacted in the fact that 1 day ago he closed guantanamo and is ending the iraq war within a year doofus due to legislation he literally JUST FUCKING SIGNED HOMIE.

cause every president we've ever had is george bush.

your rationing stopped being logical on the 20th of january...not that it ever was but now its beyond dead and irrelevant.

idk if you keeping on to this notion due to the fact that you WANT the world to be this thing you imagined it as to give yourself more self worth but the very action your saying doesn't happen happened less then 100 hours ago.

your basically the guy the walked outside and saw this

http://www.devotionalsongs.com/vishnu.jpg

on your lawn and still thinks there's no god.

Koolish
01-23-2009, 07:13 PM
where do you think a lot of these politicians get a lot of their campaigning money?

TSA
01-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Obama's was vast majority internet donations

legislation has just ENDED CORPORATE FUNDING

LEGISLATION HAS JUST ENDED CORPORATE FUNDING

this isn't an arguement, this is me telling you EXACTLY what has happened in REAL FUCKING LIFE 100 hours ago.

Legislation has ended secret prisons
Legislation has ended wire tapping
Legislation has ended corporate funding
Legislation has ended government secrecy
Legislation has ended KTL.

diggy
01-23-2009, 07:25 PM
then the people didn't want that shit to keep happening and voted for obama
then the people's will was enacted in the fact that 1 day ago he closed guantanamo and is ending the iraq war within a year doofus due to legislation he literally JUST FUCKING SIGNED HOMIE.

Not that fast. They voted for Bush a second time. And yes, people voted for Obama, but only AFTER alot of damage done to US and others (and alot of DEATHS).

01-23-2009, 07:32 PM
the private banking cartels control the economy which islike a corporation but with less to none government regulations. diggy is right th the fortune 500 are in control of over 70% of the worlds money nd they waNt MORE. they pay politicians off daily to change the laws to thier benefit. and dggy dont even pay attention to ll cool dan putting information in his head is like putting a ball in the block hole.

tsa you never prove shit if anything you been proved wrong 100%
your smarter then krs1? cuz thats what your iplying and its laughable.
kr1>tsa

you rather be wrong and ignore he truth then admit you are wrong.
it must b hard for those who take the authority as truth and not the truth as authority-zietgist qoute

You just quoted Zietgiest.

Face facts, homey, you are either stupid or have some kind of psychological probelm. You are paranoid and don't know how to accept responsibility for your own shit.

I'm not trying to "diss" you.

You have a problem with people trying to make money?

That is what our society is based on.

And it is dope.

Me and my girl just got back from a $300 meal!

We had a $90 bourbon sampler!

And there's commies out there starving!

That is what America is about, bitch.

I'm trying to give you something to strive for.

Take a shower and get a suit and get yourself a job interview.

It isn't "evil" or "unjust" that people who have worked hard to become successful have more power.

You punk motherfuckers hate the idea that success=natural capabilities+hard work.

This is America, land of the free, home of the brave.

It is far from perfect, but it is as close as you are going to get.

If you don't like, move. You are FREE to go wherever the fuck you want.

01-23-2009, 07:35 PM
Not that fast. They voted for Bush a second time. And yes, people voted for Obama, but only AFTER alot of damage done to US and others (and alot of DEATHS).

Exactly! The PEOPLE are stupid and learn shit the hard way. But they VOTED for Bush. TWICE.

Corporations didn't do that. Average American Citizens did that.

People all over the world are stupid.

People in Afghanistan embrace the Taliban.

Palestinians voted for Hamas, right when they were on the verge of their own state.

People in ISrael initially voted in a hardline party when they were on the verge of peace.

People are stupid! That isn't the fault of corporations.

But if people learn from their stupid mistakes, that is progress.

01-23-2009, 07:38 PM
And KRS-ONE doesn't know shit! Who the fuck is he? What is his political background?

He hung out with hare krishnas.

Cult Members are weak-minded and easily led.

Where'd he go to college?

Fuck that nerd.

TSA
01-23-2009, 07:46 PM
idk where your going with this diggy other then the fact that you dont wanna admit it's over.

it's over.
you have no more excuses for not going to school.
it's over.

your proof as to how ppl dont have power is by showing that ppl had the power to elect bush twice?

come on...

diggy
01-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Exactly! The PEOPLE are stupid and learn shit the hard way. But they VOTED for Bush. TWICE.

Corporations didn't do that. Average American Citizens did that.

People all over the world are stupid.

People in Afghanistan embrace the Taliban.

Palestinians voted for Hamas, right when they were on the verge of their own state.

People in ISrael initially voted in a hardline party when they were on the verge of peace.

People are stupid! That isn't the fault of corporations.

But if people learn from their stupid mistakes, that is progress.

We both have the same mentality when it comes to what u said here.

diggy
01-23-2009, 07:53 PM
your proof as to how ppl dont have power is by showing that ppl had the power to elect bush twice?

come on...

They voted 4 bush 2wice but that is the only power they have. They had no power over bush when he was in office and did what they did not want done.

So they had to wait 4 years - voted 4 him again.

The system is flawed.

01-23-2009, 07:58 PM
There is no perfect system. But people have the power to change the system. It is slow, and imperfect, but it happens.

Look at campaign finance reform.

Popular opinion is already shaping Obama's actions.

There can never be a perfect system, but there is no harm in striving towards that.

People who take a critical and realistic approach to how they can make a difference can literally change the world.

People like Palehorse who are disconnected from reality and make preposterous claims do nothing but take away validity from people who really do want to take realistic steps to change the system for the better.

SO, the system is flawed and needs constant change and adjustment. But it is the best system possible, and the very fact that it can change and adjust only attests to its comparative greatness.

INF
01-23-2009, 10:40 PM
wB20Cc86cnU

fRLdlQ-Ed-M

S3KgKGxeY0c

3Eu8mJoLJj0

diggy
01-24-2009, 12:49 AM
Thanks

ujesus
01-24-2009, 02:18 AM
lmao shut the fuck up god.
Corporations have as much power as corporations have but they have no power to change the economy at will cause it's captialism, they're along for the ride and at the same time deciding the direction of it and speed most of the time by accident or else they economy would be good 24/7

game theory homo, a corporations key interest is making money, anything else will not work.

Also, i've noticed none of you have any knowledge whatsoever of the world but Obama in his first 2 days motioned against lobbying and now it can't be done because he froze pay and will add more acts to end or dramatically reduce the influence of lobbyist and corporations in government. so idk why a puppet would fuck up your plans.

for the fact that none of you were aware of this i would like to see the direction of you speech against him from here on.

everytime we speak i ether the fuck out of you guys, name 1 time you've proven me wrong. Im clearly 100x more intelligent then you, i dont know why till this day you treat all my intial arguements as coming from a point of not knowing something.

idk.

“We are here as public servants, and public service is a privilege,” Obama said, addressing his White House staff and Cabinet on his first full day in office. “It’s not about advancing yourself or your corporate clients.”
*signs executive order ending that nonsense*

he also closed all secert CIA prisons, closed gitmo, is on the verge of ending warrentless wiretaps, might but bush admin ppl to trial, has recently spoken in sympathy of palestinians (for the first time in us presidential history), has set a research team in action for ending the iraq war within a year.

all things a puppet would have no business doing just like being funded by the citizenry and not corporations as he was.

i want to see where this discussion goes from here.

its really its something thats i agree with TSA on this. I lurk around these parts most of the time and personally i have a guess you would say 5%ers view on this world (but more spiritual and metaphysical and without the 5%ers philsophy) but i really do think obama is going to change things for the better and with the support of the people he will help usher us into 2012 and all the glactic changes that will occur

PALEFORCE
01-24-2009, 11:56 AM
ok if obama shuts down gitmo cool.

WHAT ABOUT THE 800 FUCKING CAMPS BEING BUILT HERE IN AMERICA

TSA
01-24-2009, 02:12 PM
He signed the action closing ALL secert prisons. If the public can't know about it it's closed. You fucking dimshit, figure out what's happening around you instead of feeling sorry for yourself.

PALEFORCE
01-24-2009, 06:57 PM
He signed the action closing ALL secert prisons. If the public can't know about it it's closed. You fucking dimshit, figure out what's happening around you instead of feeling sorry for yourself.

shut the fuck up stupid

so basiclly the fema camps are going to stay open

p.s
YOUR A FOOL. IF I WAS YOU I WOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF 90% OF THE TIME I SPOKE OR WROTE SOMETHING

DUMBO
01-25-2009, 07:59 AM
people that always feel the need to blame 'foreign (add anything you want)' are hella corny.

DUMBO
01-25-2009, 08:02 AM
tsa, i think palehorse is referring the fema death camps. you know the greatest genocide operation since the (african) holocaust, but sadly unknown because the government is covering it up by imprisoning not only the people to be boiled in cheeze whiz but also their closest friends, relatives and pets. you know to cover it up.

conspiracy theorists need a vacation.

TSA
01-25-2009, 02:12 PM
fag. as of this week it is illegal for the government to detain ppl in secrecy

what the fuck else do you need me to say before you stop giving shitty examples that push your dead arguement nowhere

"the government can't have secret camps"
"what about the secret camps in idaho"

fucking douche lol, GO TO SCHOOL.

Krimewave
01-27-2009, 06:05 AM
Good post.
KRS-One is 100% correct in everything he says during this show.
People need to wake the fuck up before it's too late.

PALEFORCE
01-28-2009, 07:35 AM
s1pjfIjZwaA&eurl

Heavy-Mental
01-28-2009, 10:45 PM
You fools are complete sheeps!

Speaking in circles using no common sense or logic. OBAMA was placed into office the same reason Black MAYORS are placed into cities. They are puppets you derelict sheep. The illiminati control everything, even your wrestling, even your decisions. Obama agenda is more deeper than your slutty GF.

The economy is staged, why do you think the same cycle takes place again and again.!?!?!? Do you sheep really think the Elite are fools to screw up the economy? Do you really think the Elite give you sheep power and then fuk it up?? LOL !!! you rabbits!

Alex jones is an agent, so is the zegeist jargon. All those 8 hour long movies to make you delusional!! Do you sheep really need 8 hours to tell you how the moneys is printed, who has the power, who controls the money flow?!?!? Filter out the noise/nonsense is right in front of you.

think about it..

NoSaidDate420
02-02-2009, 08:27 AM
bump

without starting a back and forth with tsa and dan, yes obama is winning over the public right now. it's a very critical time for him to gain the public's trust.

ever heard of bait and switch?

when you speak of obama closing gitmo, you fail to see that it's only a symbolic gesture meant to feed into the pro-govt propaganda. what do you think he's gonna go, let em all go free? fuck no. the CIA got black sights all over the world where they torture people as we speak. not to mention the ominous FEMA "facilities" throughout the u.s.

and yes, right now obama is talking tough on corporate bonuses and corruption....this is all to gain the public's trust even more. how is he gonna talk about ending corruption, then make some of the most corrupt motherfuckers in our govt members of his administration (see- timothy geitner formerly of the FDIC)

and yes, obama has spoken of sympathy for the palestinians....but where's the action? sorry but, with his chief of staff being a former israeli soldier and proud son of a zionist....his words of sympathy ring hollow.

i can already picture the arguments that will be made against what im saying. i'm not saying anyone is right or wrong. in this case, i wish i was wrong about everything and that it was all some "kooky conspiracy theory." all i'm saying is before you believe everything this president says, wait and see what he does.

and remember, it's his job to GAIN THE PUBLIC'S TRUST....and THEN...that's when things will take a turn for the worst. mark my words, dark days are coming.