PDA

View Full Version : Henry,Messi,Eto'o VS Ronaldo,Berbatov,Rooney

JerseyIronman
01-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Which lineup would you rather have attacking for you??

Tage
01-23-2009, 02:03 PM
why Barcelona v man u?

I'd have... Alonso, Gerrard & Torres any day.

JerseyIronman
01-23-2009, 02:06 PM
^^

ya true I could of thrown them in and made it a 3 way...

I was just watching Barca play and MAN Utd is my team so I was thinking of those 2 and how nasty they are.

Anyway, answer the question, Which of those 2 would you choose??

Tage
01-23-2009, 02:14 PM
gonna have to be the man u strikeforce, even though i hate them (im liverpool)...
ronaldo is definatly one of the best players in the world (not in form at the mo)

you think the premier league this year will come down to liverpool v man u "the rematch"?... we beat you 2-1 already this season, after conceding a goal in like 3 minutes.

JerseyIronman
01-23-2009, 02:22 PM
^^

probably, they are the 2 best clubs in the premier league anyway.

I cant wait for the next Liverpool/Man Utd game, thats gonna be NASSTY

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-23-2009, 02:42 PM
the Barca line up

and only on the strenght of Henry. He always killed these english teams ;)

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2009, 03:14 PM
why Barcelona v man u?

lol

Ritter
01-23-2009, 04:36 PM
why Barcelona v man u?

I'd have them too.

But I voted Man Utd.

whitey
01-23-2009, 05:51 PM
kaka, ronaldinho, pato. two golden ball winners and one in the making.

Art Vandelay
01-23-2009, 06:00 PM
this is a sports forum. why are you guys talking about soccer in here?

whitey
01-23-2009, 06:37 PM
this is the faggot shit. go jerk off until the cardinals beat your faggy steelers, and than jerk off some more with your tears.

Art Vandelay
01-23-2009, 06:48 PM

damn, kid. you must have gotten beat up after soccer practice one too many times by the real football players because you were wearing umbros and had gay floppy hair.

Tage
01-23-2009, 06:52 PM
^art.... youve posted your ass on a forum, you have no integrity.

...its football, not soccer.

JerseyIronman
01-23-2009, 06:54 PM

damn, kid. you must have gotten beat up after soccer practice one too many times by the real football players because you were wearing umbros and had gay floppy hair.

LAWLZ I GET, AMERICAN SPORTZ ONLY!!!
(FAGZ, LAWLS)

outta of my thread Art

whitey
01-23-2009, 07:05 PM

nah i was friends with everyone. big man on campus at college. got more pussy on accident than you in your whole life. but all that has nothing to do with you being a grown ass homo of a man.

dont front dog, you post your ass on a website. you're from the steel town of pittsburg, and we all know how those steel worker roll.

ooo wait isnt this you arty...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/33/59271020_1f768b6779.jpg

how gay.

11th Chamber
01-23-2009, 07:09 PM
I thought Ronaldo played for Brazil?

whitey
01-23-2009, 07:15 PM
i thought a.rod played for the US. or wait the DR.

basically the same thing 11th.

Art Vandelay
01-23-2009, 07:15 PM
nah i was friends with everyone. big man on campus at college. got more pussy on accident than you in your whole life. but all that has nothing to do with you being a grown ass homo of a man.

for somebody who gets tons of pussy, you seem awfully backed up to be getting as pissed as you did for me making a joke about your beloved hobby called soccer. not only did you write something in this thread about me, you followed me to a hockey thread to insult people that like hockey. lmao.

then, you had to tell me how much pussy you got...ahahaha. i don't remember the pussy subject coming up. if you're getting so much pussy, why you so mad?

side note: i noticed everyone on this forum gets tons of pussy, has won every fight they have ever been in, and makes lots of money

11th Chamber
01-23-2009, 07:16 PM
i thought a.rod played for the US. or wait the DR.

basically the same thing 11th.

I have no clue what your talking about

Art Vandelay
01-23-2009, 07:20 PM
a-rod is going to play for the dominican republic in the world classic

whitey
01-23-2009, 07:25 PM
I have no clue what your talking about

The American baseball player Alex Rodriguez played for the united states at the inaugural baseball classic. he will don the colors of the Dominican Republic this upcoming tournament. Does that mean he does not play for the Yankees? Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese footballer who was just crowned the best player on the planet. He also happens to play for manchester united. Cristiano Ronaldo is not to be confused with Ronaldo who plays for flumense in brazil, formerly of AC Milan, Real Madrid, and inter Milan among other teams. HE played is Brazilian and played for the Brazilian national team. comprende?

whitey
01-23-2009, 07:31 PM
for somebody who gets tons of pussy, you seem awfully backed up to be getting as pissed as you did for me making a joke about your beloved hobby called soccer. not only did you write something in this thread about me, you followed me to a hockey thread to insult people that like hockey. lmao.

then, you had to tell me how much pussy you got...ahahaha. i don't remember the pussy subject coming up. if you're getting so much pussy, why you so mad?

side note: i noticed everyone on this forum gets tons of pussy, has won every fight they have ever been in, and makes lots of money

getting pussy, and defending something you love have nothing to do with each other. i went into that hockey to prove a point on how FUCKING GAY it is to do shit like that.

and you didnt remember the topic coming up because you dont get pussy, so it doesnt come up.

i dont front on making tons of money, because i dont. grad student, and part time job = poor. i dont talk about being hard and kicking peoples ass's because i dont get in fights. i dont need to act like some riod head who needs to fight people to make himself feel better. i did comment on getting pussy, because i know i do, and i can bet pretty safely you do not.

football/soccer is a game. you play it to be good at the game. you appreciate the game. if you want to show someone how tough you are, you dont play a faggot ass sport like american football where you have to go about touching other men and trying to "wrap them up". you go box, or you go to mma, where the other guy has a fair shot at fucking you up, and you go at it like a man.

piss off you worthless, no pussy getting, bare ass showing to a bunch of other dudes on an internet forum, still living with your parents, about to have his favorite team loose to the loser ass cardinals, fucking homo.

Art Vandelay
01-23-2009, 07:33 PM
Lmao

whitey
01-23-2009, 07:39 PM
burn. alright pussy im going to go get lit, see RA the rugged man and prolly bring a biddy back after the bars....have fun typing your night (life) away.

11th Chamber
01-23-2009, 08:40 PM
The American baseball player Alex Rodriguez played for the united states at the inaugural baseball classic. he will don the colors of the Dominican Republic this upcoming tournament. Does that mean he does not play for the Yankees? Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese footballer who was just crowned the best player on the planet. He also happens to play for manchester united. Cristiano Ronaldo is not to be confused with Ronaldo who plays for flumense in brazil, formerly of AC Milan, Real Madrid, and inter Milan among other teams. HE played is Brazilian and played for the Brazilian national team. comprende?

well soccer players go by nicknames or last names and iv never heard of Cristiano Ronaldo, so obviously I would not know what u were saying

sdeblasi
01-23-2009, 08:53 PM
I love how these threads always end up so off topic....anyway to answer the question i'd take the Barca team on how good Messi is

HANZO
01-24-2009, 11:34 AM
the Barca front line is better, reason because of how many goals Barca score, plus Messi is on top form, Henry has finally got into it and playing well to.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-24-2009, 11:41 AM
I thought Ronaldo played for Brazil?

Yeah the original Ronaldo.

I pick Barca they blend better with eachother in my opinion.

HANZO
01-25-2009, 10:49 AM
well barca beat numancia 4-1. messi got 2 goals, eto'o and henry got 1 each. they are fukin playin so sik its incredible.

The Hound
01-27-2009, 05:26 AM
barca any day

remind me what berbatov has done since moving to united?
gaynaldo is suffering ballon d'or syndrome
rooney is just a fat cunt

anyone picking alonso, gerrard and torres suffers major fan boy delirium

Tage
01-27-2009, 09:45 AM
^lol... yeah balloon d'or syndrome is about right...

and yeah i support liverpool, why would i pick anyone else. and i hate henry.

whitey
01-27-2009, 06:03 PM
messi def front runner for next years golden ball already.

shit the bookies just paid out on barca winning the league and we only passed the half way point of the season. sheeeaaat.

Ritter
01-28-2009, 04:02 AM
I'd pick the LFC attack just because I support Liverpool.

But when talking quality, I picked the Man Utd trio, because I think they are better. Altho I'd put Tevez in place of Berbatov.

BGS
01-28-2009, 06:15 AM
of course barca!! henry is my favourite player ever, but he shouldn't have left arsenal...