PDA

View Full Version : halo wars

NIGHT MAYOR
01-23-2009, 11:49 PM
So its only a month and a bit away and people have been talking about this game for a while, I dont think this game will do that great realy, considering i havent enjoyed a game of this nature since the likes of DUNE 2000 on sega - and the main demographic is an audience like me that enjoys first person shooters.

I have had a crack at these type of games recently and i understand that they are more of a keyboard and mouse type of game but Ensemble Studios have said this game will be "easier on the thumbs".

I will buy the game no doubt - it comes with new multiplayer halo 3 multiplayer maps you have to pay for if you dont own the game, so i will buy, and maybe return, although who knows, it could be a great game.

SXpM8I6dkYc

NIGHT MAYOR
01-24-2009, 09:32 PM
i wont hold it against you, your just a dreamer holding onto the 90's
its ok, i still watch the three stoogers

BRONZBODY
01-25-2009, 04:22 PM
he was insulting the fact that u prefer playstation son...

halo wars looks okay i guess but if its not c&c i dont really fuck witrh rts

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 04:46 PM
yeah its all good bronz, he knows i was kiddin - only playstation cat i respect *nods slowly*

BRONZBODY
01-25-2009, 10:47 PM
yeah its all good bronz, he knows i was kiddin - only playstation cat i respect *nods slowly*no doubt son..if i can ever get to austrailia im gonna have to fucks with ya my niggouh!

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 11:01 PM
hells yeah boi, Gold Coast - Australian tourism capital

THE MASON
01-26-2009, 12:10 AM
ill try it

my hopes is it compares to the C&C series those were the pinnacle of RTS imo

or Company of Heroes that would be the bombest type of Halo RTS games

NIGHT MAYOR
01-27-2009, 04:06 AM
did you play dune back in the 32 bit days ?

NIGHT MAYOR
02-25-2009, 03:20 AM
so the shit comes out 2mura and i just found out you need the legendary pack or whatever to get the halo 3 maps, works out cheaper buying the normal game and buying the maps, but they dont come out for a few weeks.

Vikthor
02-25-2009, 04:04 AM
so the shit comes out 2mura and i just found out you need the legendary pack or whatever to get the halo 3 maps, works out cheaper buying the normal game and buying the maps, but they dont come out soon enough for me to stay hyped about em:yessad:.

guess i cant complain tho, bungie still doin their thang, the new sandbox maps my e-buddies make will grant me an extra hundred+ hours of halo entertainment. anything that was every made and was good on foundry is soon to be revamped in the crypt, is it called?, and be alot doper..

NIGHT MAYOR
03-03-2009, 04:24 AM
i take back all the bad things i said about this game, shit fucking rocks, addictive as fuck, and hard too, great game, 8/10 - i havent been this addicted to a game since halo dropped. real talk.