PDA

View Full Version : Hey ilz, you AIDS patient looking crazy bitch...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 12:01 AM
*** Hey wucorpers... enjoy the little drama thats about to happen*****

You're really fucking crazy you know that? Why must you insist on talking about me? I don't care about you sweety, i don't even know you .. You act like a little girl talking shit all the time, Yet you pride yourself on not being like "just any regular annoying girl"... bahahaha

.. Not that I care much cause i don't even fucking know you at all, but this, out of several occasions that i've heard you talking shit about me .. this one is pretty fucking funny.

This is obviously a conversation that you've had with Socially Challenged Heat aka Freddy.

Before I begin, I must get this across...

Since you're "Lawyer" and all, let me state my case to you. Freddy (Heat) is crazy, and has no sense of morals and has no ability to maintain relationships with Females. This I know because I was told from a very close and accountable source. For example, not only did he expose me for rejecting him and pissing him off .. he did it to Nybutterfly, another female member of the corpse.

ilzPotent: Ugh. Are you crazy?
ilzPotent: I would never ever ever ever date a short dude.
ilzPotent: Or skinny for that matter. I'm not attracted to that.
ilzPotent: Tall and brawn.
ilzPotent: Pick me up and put me against the wall or nothing.

UNNAMED: U want joe
UNNAMED: Well hes not skinny any more

ilzPotent: Lmao
ilzPotent: Still short? Or did he grow?
ilzPotent: I'm kiddin.

UNNAMED: Yea did u meet him before?

ilzPotent: He s somewhat a friend. I'm almost sure he is mad at me.
ilzPotent: Nah. Never.
ilzPotent: So how about you. You smash chunkula?
ilzPotent: Did you really do a three way with that dude she was dating?

UNNAMED: Joe and this guy named walt did a 3way wit her...

this goes on discussing more about how "busted" you think i look etc..... Well atleast I don't look like i got aids..*SHRUUUUUGGGGSSSS* Hahaha man I never met any of these dudes, and you're pretty pathetic to believe heat since all he does is sit at home and imagine new "internet schemes" .

Oh and you're stupid ass hell to believe that you could post this shit and it not get back to me. This makes look retarded, you're fucking how old? and yet you've never met me? Is it jealousy? I dunno .. But please act like a lady, this don't look good on you. (not that you look ne way) but still .. SMH Keep talking about me, it's flattering.

I can't wait for your little rebuttal, this is going to be amusing.

Peace Ilz Putaaaaa
*shrugs*

THE MASON
01-24-2009, 12:28 AM
oh shit its on

diggy
01-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Ilz looks way better than u do Blacky. How much sperm ya got tucked in those chubby cheeks of yours?

food for thought
01-24-2009, 12:32 AM
LMAO

so what happened?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 12:33 AM
what do you care diggy. you like boys.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-24-2009, 12:33 AM
I find this girl-on-girl e-beef surprisingly uninteresting.

It seems like some sort of reality show my girlfriend would watch.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 12:35 AM

you prefer guy-on-guy beef??? im not sure if thats gay but it sounds gay, and according to the Gospel of Skampoe thats close enough.

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 12:36 AM
it is quite stupid i agree.. but i just wanted to address this to her .. I would have in a pm .. but i figure i did that before and she made a thread about it so i just saved her the trouble of going through that process and just put her on blast for being a silly little gossip girl.

and diggy .. yeah aids is pretty attractive.

netscape check two
01-24-2009, 12:40 AM
Sorry for the plug, but I just wanted to let more people know that there is an official Memphis Grizzlies thread now in the Sports Zone:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70625

Tyler Durden
01-24-2009, 12:41 AM
^^^Jack that thread^^^

Huggasaurus Sex
01-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Joe and this guy named walt did a 3way wit her...

hhaahhahhaa walt, that's not a real name

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 12:45 AM
the only walt i ever met in life was a fuckin skinhead aryan dude... a real nutjob

netscape check two
01-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Walt Disney

SilvaFistz
01-24-2009, 12:53 AM
lol!!! wtf is this crazy ass shit..?

11th Chamber
01-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Lol this is random

I thought that little "beef" ended months ago..

TSA
01-24-2009, 01:02 AM

AHAHAHAHHAH!!!!HAHAHhhAH!H!!11AHAHAhh1!H!HAaAHAHAH !!1
LMAO AT BLACKULA HANDING OUT POCKET SIZED SNACKULAZ AT THE DISNEY PLAY HOUSE!
WHAT A FLOOZIE!

food for thought
01-24-2009, 01:31 AM
lol @ the impostor socializing with white supremists

LMAO

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 02:30 AM

AHAHAHAHHAH!!!!HAHAHhhAH!H!!11AHAHAhh1!H!HAaAHAHAH !!1
LMAO AT BLACKULA HANDING OUT POCKET SIZED SNACKULAZ AT THE DISNEY PLAY HOUSE!
WHAT A FLOOZIE!

Tu madre maricon. Silly ape

ilzPotent
01-24-2009, 03:26 AM
Wowsers all this for me. I feel so special, so special, I'm so special. Heat is hilarious. I have the best pm conversations with him. Although, I'm thoroughly amused that you didn't post the whole conversation. Heat brought you up. I indulged. I'm sorry if thought I believed him. I already have wind of your association with Heat. I also know why he said this about you. I was in the suana laughing my fucking ass off.
Btw - jealous? Lmfao.
So you really took that to heart ehh? Sounds like your feeling are hurt. They're only emotions, you'll get over it.

food for thought
01-24-2009, 03:32 AM
oh shit !

its goin down son !!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
01-24-2009, 04:28 AM

I agree.

The back and forth is horrendously corny and lame.

ilzPotent
01-24-2009, 04:50 AM
Yeah except I didn't post this for her. Someone sent it to her so it can turn into another ugly thread. I won't participate. The whole conversation was quite silly but terribly funny.

begongo
01-24-2009, 06:30 AM
I prefer watching my gay classmate fighting with one of my female classmates because one of them thinks the gay dude said she's not pretty behind her back

they even slap each other at times

Mumm Ra
01-24-2009, 06:44 AM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w80/willinpogform/catfight.png

Jeru
01-24-2009, 07:57 AM
Come on girls... Kiss, make up and post on youtube LOL

SHRAP
01-24-2009, 08:00 AM
joey and walt smashed blackula? :lmao:

HANZO
01-24-2009, 11:29 AM
wow this internet soap opera shit you ppl go through. fukin sad, its soo sad i cannot express the incredible sadness of it.

i thought Obama would bring change.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-24-2009, 11:33 AM
But Wait A Minute Hold On........Forget The Bickering....Whats Going On With The Threesome ....

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 12:01 PM
joey and walt smashed blackula? :lmao:

no you retard .. I've never met them.

listen, i don't really care this is not effecting my real life here so i could careless .. i did care when heat was trying to break my real life relationship ... that shit is true and he'll deny it, but if any of you go on Soulseek as about "heatholder" or dickholder ppl will tell you that dude use to go around telling ppl i was his gf .. and he tried to get me to break up with my bf at the time .. this is all old shit i dunno why heat keeps bringing it up?

He needs to let that shit go for real.

and as for ilz .. shut up stop trying to look like you're the innocent one here .. you still talked about me like a little jealous girl. You're not better than Heat is. Fake ass aids patient.

My feelings got hurt? uh hahah ok .. Just wanted to put you on blast hun, this was the whole purpose of it .. I don't have feelings for you freaks.

peace, hope you get that aids fixed.

*shrugs*

PALEHORSE
01-24-2009, 12:30 PM
thats fucked up ilz im 5'8 165lbs and i could still pick up your skinny ass and pound your ovaries through a brick wall

DrunkenMasta303
01-24-2009, 01:02 PM
So you really took that to heart ehh? Sounds like your feeling are hurt. They're only emotions, you'll get over it.

pfff, YOUre the one who aaalways catches feelings here, the last time i dropped a little 1-line-joke on u u nearly cried sayin how bad i hurt your feelings hahaha

DrunkenMasta303
01-24-2009, 01:04 PM
YO ilz, is this your daughter?
http://images19.fotki.com/v35/photos/2/29057/4486966/My93yearoldGrandmotherGrace-vi.jpg

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Qm9FAqvSroo

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Qm9FAqvSroo

staged.

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 01:37 PM
pfff, YOUre the one who aaalways catches feelings here, the last time i dropped a little 1-line-joke on u u nearly cried sayin how bad i hurt your feelings hahaha

hahaha she's old .. don't mind her emotional state ..i mean being that old and not wifed up must have its emotional effects on her.

INF
01-24-2009, 01:44 PM
this is mad crzy.

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 01:50 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha @ chunkula hahahahaha

food for thought
01-24-2009, 01:50 PM
LMAO @ "chunkula"

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Qm9FAqvSroo
buahhahahaha ah ahahah^^^

*shrugs*
ahahahahahahahhaa

INF
01-24-2009, 02:00 PM
yeah man , the whole science of things. look at this with your glasses on. put them psych goggles on and read the thread. shit is nanas

DUMBO
01-24-2009, 02:02 PM

listen, i don't really care this is not effecting my real life here so i could careless .. i did care when heat was trying to break my real life relationship ... that shit is true and he'll deny it, but if any of you go on Soulseek as about "heatholder" or dickholder ppl will tell you that dude use to go around telling ppl i was his gf .. and he tried to get me to break up with my bf at the time .. this is all old shit i dunno why heat keeps bringing it up?

and as for ilz .. shut up stop trying to look like you're the innocent one here .. you still talked about me like a little jealous girl. You're not better than Heat is. Fake ass aids patient.

My feelings got hurt? uh hahah ok .. Just wanted to put you on blast hun, this was the whole purpose of it .. I don't have feelings for you freaks.

*shrugs*

take lots of vitamin E and raw garlic and you will be on your feet in a week.

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 02:12 PM
its all old shit tho,

IrOnMaN
01-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Doesn't ilz have a college degree and a nice paying job?

TSA
01-24-2009, 03:08 PM
lol at blackula thinking she's gonna get wifed up ahahahahah, fack.

IrOnMaN
01-24-2009, 03:13 PM
^^Blackula is Pat's e-girl, I think.

Sgt Holly Wood
01-24-2009, 03:33 PM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6053/1snipers20tongue2041604wv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

11th Chamber
01-24-2009, 04:38 PM

*shrugs*

So how long ago was all this shit exactly? Heat makes it sound like it was last year the way he talks

Wowsers all this for me. I feel so special, so special, I'm so special. Heat is hilarious. I have the best pm conversations with him. Although, I'm thoroughly amused that you didn't post the whole conversation. Heat brought you up. I indulged. I'm sorry if thought I believed him. I already have wind of your association with Heat. I also know why he said this about you. I was in the suana laughing my fucking ass off.
Btw - jealous? Lmfao.

Got you a present honey...

http://esj1.com/images/tylenol_arthritis_pain.jpg

Dont worry u dont gotta pay me back

*kisses*

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 05:11 PM
So how long ago was all this shit exactly? Heat makes it sound like it was last year the way he talks

Thats the thing this shit happened back in 04-05 i was like 18-19... this shit happened four yrs ago and dude won't let it go. sounds like he got butthurt.

Tissa thinks he's capable of getting married without threatening a bitches life. Ugly ape looking nigger. smh

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 05:13 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha @ chunkula hahahahaha

you still have the whole population of wu corp members out weighed you fake ass.

01-24-2009, 05:21 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/zer02/other%20shit/Untitled-16.jpg

Prolifical ENG
01-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Well, isnt the corpse slogan "ruining lives [and some other shit] since 2003?"...might be true....I remember some good kids in '03-04 that went over there cuz WTC crashed and people like the ENG couldnt guide them no more...shit they coulda been doctors

INF
01-24-2009, 05:37 PM
ahahahaha 002 is goin for his ....

ilzPotent
01-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Post the whole conversation.

You're an emo idiot chunky. You can call me old and whatever else you'd like. The conversation is a joke. It was meant to be funny. You and your eurofagnatics can continue your pathetic internet relations as if I don't even exist. I didn't know you were so affected by what I say.

>Shrugs<

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm not affected by this sweet heart, stop putting this shit out on me like i'm the one who's still talking about you hahaha.

Go gossip about me some more. hahahah @ emo .. You're the one with the dark circle in your eyes and the choker and leash ... down bitch, heel!

http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000003/6328a.jpg

keep hating cause i got ass and tits. hehehe. *Shrugs it out*

Senator C. Palantine
01-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Yes, this thread has made it perfectly clear that neither of you care.....

INF
01-24-2009, 07:35 PM
girlies are the shit !

HANZO
01-24-2009, 07:38 PM

indeed.

but what really matters is if you care about this senator.

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 07:39 PM

hahahaha i know right .. I just care about Ilz health status .. it should aids awareness day on wucorp today.

ilzPotent
01-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Lmfao@ you researching me. Bitch don't talk shit. Post pics. Show me the dark circles and the wrinkles and my aids like body. You really gonna get on me, go out like a trooper. No half stepping. Show everybody my flaws.
The conversation was a joke. I was fucking with heat because of his soft spot for you. You're an idiot if you think it was more than that. I won't apologize because I don't really give a fuck about your hurt feeling. Emo ass bitch. Stop being emotional. Get over it.

Senator C. Palantine
01-24-2009, 07:45 PM
indeed.

but what really matters is if you care about this senator.

Senator gotzta keep his hoez in check, namean?

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Lmfao@ you researching me. Bitch don't talk shit. Post pics. Show me the dark circles and the wrinkles and my aids like body. You really gonna get on me, go out like a trooper. No half stepping. Show everybody my flaws.
The conversation was a joke. I was fucking with heat because of his soft spot for you. You're an idiot if you think it was more than that. I won't apologize because I don't really give a fuck about your hurt feeling. Emo ass bitch. Stop being emotional. Get over it.

i don't research you .. i don't even know shit about you. everyone else on here tells me you do look like you got aids so i ran with that... why call you ilz? cause you're so sick wit da aids niggaaa wokka wokka wokka. simple and plain.

*pats on the wall* it's ok Ilz I appreciate your jokes, it's funny to see Heats still affected by me.

HANZO
01-24-2009, 07:49 PM
if the 2 participants in this e-beef are willing to have a real life catfight, pick a location for the fight, and im willing to pay for everything to set it up. Senator said he will chip in to.

Senator C. Palantine
01-24-2009, 07:50 PM
I'll referee.

As for chipping in? I keep my hoes broke, namean?

They wake up with some money, they go crazy.

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Senator gotzta keep his hoez in check, namean?

didn't I make you girls panties wet when she giggled at my comment about you being gay and thinking about testicles?

Senator C. Palantine
01-24-2009, 07:52 PM
didn't I make you girls panties wet when she giggled at my comment about you being gay and thinking about testicles?

eh?

im lost.

fo' real.

INF
I would give both of these chicks real good attention for being bangin with they bodies. Aint no reason to even fight about it like that. Both ya'll are on point.

Everybody has histories , fuck all that.

Blackula Spectacula
if the 2 participants in this e-beef are willing to have a real life catfight, pick a location for the fight, and im willing to pay for everything to set it up. Senator said he will chip in to.

I don't wanna catch anything.

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 07:53 PM
eh?

im lost.

fo' real.

hmmm maybe it wasn't you .. you guys are all the same person to my ne way.. except for begongo cause shes cute.

Senator C. Palantine
01-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Im the one that wrote you poems on the love tip.

HANZO
01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
I don't wanna catch anything.

you can borrow my lab coat if you want.

INF
01-24-2009, 07:57 PM
both ya'll are bangin. Ilz is mad sexy with it on some grown woman shit and Black you a lil hottie with a cutie face thats crazy

both ya'll got mad personality

its a waste for both ya'll to bug when there are some real broke ( I mean BROKE ) bitches out there

now lets close this thread with this vid and be done with it

FyCozNqQbcY

Senator C. Palantine
01-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Lets all be friends.

Lets all meet up for a picnic, we can play frisbee?

HANZO
01-24-2009, 08:02 PM
i warn y'all i can throw a frisbee really fast.

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 08:06 PM
well since ilz is on a leash ... how she gonna play?

I suppose we could let her run free for a bit .. I wonder if she can catch a Frisbees like she caught aids? ... with her mouth.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-24-2009, 08:09 PM
Playing frisbee can get messy...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uvTgvEzpSzQ

01-24-2009, 08:11 PM
:( still no nudes...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 08:13 PM
they both care, that much has been solved.

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 08:15 PM
Oh nicky .. don't start ... I said i care about her health.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2009, 08:29 PM
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3300/zoikesgt8.gif

11th Chamber
01-24-2009, 08:29 PM
>Shrugs<

hM8kQ-kn4Ow

peep :23 seconds

INF
01-24-2009, 08:35 PM
hM8kQ-kn4Ow

peep :23 seconds

marvelous

everytime I hear that and the part on Forever and the part where he say "you heard Wu and outta tha blue your fam is from shaolin"

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 08:48 PM
thats cuban links not forever..verbal intercourse

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Anyone ever notice how Lisa Turtle gave birth to Ilz's entire wardrobe?
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Lisa-saved-by-the-bell-354280_152_260.jpg

INF
01-24-2009, 08:52 PM
thats cuban links not forever..verbal intercourse

verbal intercourse is what I was thinking of. I knew it was that album but I thought it was on Knowledge God and then I bumped the track and heard the first minute and was like wtf and found it already so I edited that out of my post

here is a Jus Allah Video for no reason whatsoever

bOhCbmDtMuE

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Lisa Turtle is still fuckin fine....I always thought AC shoulda been taggin that instead of that hermaphoradite Jesse

INF
01-24-2009, 08:54 PM
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Lisa-saved-by-the-bell-354280_152_260.jpg

Lisa Turtle is still fuckin fine....I always thought AC shoulda been taggin that instead of that hermaphoradite Jesse

never ever understood Slater and that was one reason as well. Lisa gettin nods then and they brought her ass outta retirement with how high and she was banging still

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 08:56 PM
verbal intercourse is what I was thinking of. I knew it was that album but I thought it was on Knowledge God and then I bumped the track and heard the first minute and was like wtf and found it already so I edited that out of my post

here is a Jus Allah Video for no reason whatsoever

bOhCbmDtMuE

also, when repping me on radiohead lyrics, you mistakenly said, one my favorite lines off of OK Computer, when in fact it was from a song off of Kid A.

Since i believe you would agree that Mexican seafood is pure genius, ill let it slide. Btw, did u ever watch that cobain documentary About A Son?? or was it Been A Son? i forget.

INF
01-24-2009, 09:00 PM
also, when repping me on radiohead lyrics, you mistakenly said, one my favorite lines off of OK Computer, when in fact it was from a song off of Kid A.

Since i believe you would agree that Mexican seafood is pure genius, ill let it slide. Btw, did u ever watch that cobain documentary About A Son?? or was it Been A Son? i forget.

lol. I have this problem often where I slip up a track and a album. It gets as bad as somebody asking me about a song and I say I havent heard it when I damn well know it and have it. Its bad.

No I havent watched been a son yet. I forgot all about it but thanks a lot for reminding me.

L~>1<~NKS
01-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Qm9FAqvSroo

imagine that

L~>1<~NKS
01-24-2009, 09:12 PM

first raptors now this

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2009, 09:27 PM
first raptors now this

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3200000/Saved-By-The-Bell-saved-by-the-bell-3222432-262-459.jpg

L~>1<~NKS
01-24-2009, 09:32 PM
werd

HANZO
01-24-2009, 09:40 PM
i think saved by the bell is mentioned many times in chapter 11 of the Raptor Jesus Bible.

L~>1<~NKS
01-24-2009, 09:47 PM
that explains it

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 09:49 PM
how did people cope before saved by the bell

NIGHT MAYOR
01-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Post the whole conversation.

You're an emo idiot chunky. You can call me old and whatever else you'd like. The conversation is a joke. It was meant to be funny. You and your eurofagnatics can continue your pathetic internet relations as if I don't even exist. I didn't know you were so affected by what I say.

>Shrugs<

what the fuck is this >shit<

you cant just make up a new action icon bitch, everyone runs with my *game* - better recognize

oh yeah and ilz - you ugly

Prolifical ENG
01-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Apparently Degrassi....but there was too my drama and not nearly as funny.

I dont know how kids coped after saved by the bell...there was the new class....trying the same formula but it just didnt work.

HANZO
01-24-2009, 10:00 PM

they couldnt. jus weigh in the amount of wars that happened before saved by the bell, and the amount after. we been way more peaceful after.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 10:01 PM
instead of joining gangs, kids watched saved by the bell.

FACT.

L~>1<~NKS
01-24-2009, 10:05 PM
that explains it

NIGHT MAYOR
01-24-2009, 10:06 PM
VdTGl47zl0M
yeah we had round the twist down under

ilzPotent
01-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Coming from such hawtness like you freddy, I'm truly insulted. I'm going to throw myself down the stairs. You guys just have to think I'm hot. Its all that matters in my life. WuCorp forever. Everybody call me. I'll send nudes too. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah aahhahahahahahhaha.

>Snickers< I love the hate.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 10:45 PM
ilz....come over to my thread and air your grievances. An open ear awaits you and will n ot judge you

INF
01-24-2009, 10:45 PM
I'll send nudes too.

*rubs hands and thinks of the collection being complete*

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Coming from such hawtness like you freddy, I'm truly insulted. I'm going to throw myself down the stairs. You guys just have to think I'm hot. Its all that matters in my life. WuCorp forever. Everybody call me. I'll send nudes too. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I got Ilz's nudes

http://www.peepsshow.com/gallery/copia/copia-pre01.jpg

nice tits.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-24-2009, 10:55 PM

its fredy :thumbup:.

nice tits.

roflcopter

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 10:56 PM
women are ruthless i tell ya

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 10:59 PM
illz is wak<blackula all day!

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 11:02 PM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTUyNTk5NDU5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzg2NjM3._V1._ SX450_SY307_.jpg

nice tits ilz

NIGHT MAYOR
01-24-2009, 11:02 PM
illz is wak<blackula all day!
24 7 like 7-11

INF
01-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Ilz prolly got mad costumes and shit. Ilz is classic sexy. She can rock a lot of different looks.

01-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Skampoe, you need to shave a part into one of your immaculately-groomed eyebrows like Vanilla Ice

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/vanillaice.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 11:08 PM
will it ever stop, yo i dont kno, turn off da lights and i glow

Mr. X
01-24-2009, 11:09 PM
posting in legendary thread

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Skampoe, you need to shave a part into one of your immaculately-groomed eyebrows like Vanilla Ice

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/vanillaice.jpg
u would want that u fag

Blackula Spectacula
01-24-2009, 11:12 PM
women are ruthless i tell ya

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/john_leguizamo_02.jpg

01-24-2009, 11:14 PM
u would want that u fag

Um, yeah, I just suggested it didn't I?

Don't be redundant here, Skampoe. Try to Focus.

Not only would it look cool, but it would help your rap career, and I bet it would save you time.

It would give you less volume of total eyebrow to carefully pluck and style. For the part, all you would need is the quick swipe of a straight razor.

I am guessing that you currently spend roughly 10.5 hours per week on eyebrow maintenance, and if you were to go for the VI eyebrow part, I imagine you could reduce that amount of time to 9 hours even, leaving you with an additional 1.5 hours a week to spend in the dungeon writing scrolls and participating in other D&D-related activities.

netscape check two
01-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Didn't the New Class last longer than the original?

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 11:20 PM
Um, yeah, I just suggested it didn't I?

Don't be redundant here, Skampoe. Try to Focus.

Not only would it look cool, but it would help your rap career, and I bet it would save you time.

It would give you less volume of total eyebrow to carefully pluck and style. For the part, all you would need is the quick swipe of a straight razor.

I am guessing that you currently spend roughly 10.5 hours per week on eyebrow maintenance, and if you were to go for the VI eyebrow part, I imagine you could reduce that amount of time to 9 hours even, leaving you with an additional 1.5 hours a week to spend in the dungeon writing scrolls and participating in other D&D-related activities.
i know how its done, no need to explain, i use to rock the 3 cuts in the eyebrow, sum times on both eyebrows, i rock that shit well too... but thats the past, now im on my grown righteous shit!

Dokuro
01-24-2009, 11:24 PM

You're really fucking crazy you know that? Why must you insist on talking about me? I don't care about you sweety, i don't even know you .. You act like a little girl talking shit all the time, Yet you pride yourself on not being like "just any regular annoying girl"... bahahaha

.. Not that I care much cause i don't even fucking know you at all, but this, out of several occasions that i've heard you talking shit about me .. this one is pretty fucking funny.

This is obviously a conversation that you've had with Socially Challenged Heat aka Freddy.

Before I begin, I must get this across...

Since you're "Lawyer" and all, let me state my case to you. Freddy (Heat) is crazy, and has no sense of morals and has no ability to maintain relationships with Females. This I know because I was told from a very close and accountable source. For example, not only did he expose me for rejecting him and pissing him off .. he did it to Nybutterfly, another female member of the corpse.

ilzPotent: Ugh. Are you crazy?
ilzPotent: I would never ever ever ever date a short dude.
ilzPotent: Or skinny for that matter. I'm not attracted to that.
ilzPotent: Tall and brawn.
ilzPotent: Pick me up and put me against the wall or nothing.

UNNAMED: U want joe
UNNAMED: Well hes not skinny any more

ilzPotent: Lmao
ilzPotent: Still short? Or did he grow?
ilzPotent: I'm kiddin.

UNNAMED: Yea did u meet him before?

ilzPotent: He s somewhat a friend. I'm almost sure he is mad at me.
ilzPotent: Nah. Never.
ilzPotent: Did you really do a three way with that dude she was dating?

this goes on discussing more about how "busted" you think i look etc..... Well atleast I don't look like i got aids..*SHRUUUUUGGGGSSSS* Hahaha man I never met any of these dudes, and you're pretty pathetic to believe heat since all he does is sit at home and imagine new "internet schemes" .

Oh and you're stupid ass hell to believe that you could post this shit and it not get back to me. This makes look retarded, you're fucking how old? and yet you've never met me? Is it jealousy? I dunno .. But please act like a lady, this don't look good on you. (not that you look ne way) but still .. SMH Keep talking about me, it's flattering.

I can't wait for your little rebuttal, this is going to be amusing.

Peace Ilz Putaaaaa
*shrugs*
im siding with blackula on this beef we lezbo got to stike together get here

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 11:25 PM
look at these two fags talkin about eyebrows

01-24-2009, 11:27 PM
look at these two fags talkin about eyebrows

Is the Italian bitter because we both have 2 eyebrows?

Did you know that if you part your eyebrow down the middle, you will look normal?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 11:28 PM
oooh...good retort. your so witty.

if you were an orthodox jew i might call you a hypocrite cuz them dudes got some crazy uni's.

01-24-2009, 11:29 PM
oooh...good retort. your so witty.

if you were an orthodox jew i might call you a hypocrite cuz them dudes got some crazy uni's.

jewni-brow?

Get it?

never mind.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 11:32 PM
haha. indeed.

dont fuck with orthodoxes, they dont mess around

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 11:40 PM
DNx-k3C6Jcs&feature=channel_page

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 11:43 PM
ya kno skamp....i cant say your any worse than any of the other rappers out now.

I dont kno if thats an insult to you or the game.

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 11:45 PM
Thats The Old Shit^

Check The New
aNUIZf7uB2s

01-24-2009, 11:49 PM
hahaha @ faggots with man-purses.

I'm gonna have to ask my girl to translate the Spanish.

You're getting better, skampoe.

I still feel like you need to really let loose though. I still feel like youre holding something back. You need to rap with a hold-your-nuts swagger.

Be stronger and more confidant.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 11:53 PM
skampoe you'd sell more records if you did it on some catholic shit...the poppa wu muslim shit dont fit ur spanishness.

What was that the Our Father in spanish?

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 11:54 PM
hahaha @ faggots with man-purses.

I'm gonna have to ask my girl to translate the Spanish.

You're getting better, skampoe.

I still feel like you need to really let loose though. I still feel like youre holding something back. You need to rap with a hold-your-nuts swagger.

Be stronger and more confidant.
THAT TRACK IS ACTUALLY WAY OLD TOO, U GOTTA LISTEN TO THE MORE RECENT SHIT, PEEP THIS

http://www.zshare.net/audio/546254787de8bb57/

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 11:56 PM
skampoe you'd sell more records if you did it on some catholic shit...the poppa wu muslim shit dont fit ur spanishness.

What was that the Our Father in spanish?
YEA IT WAS, PROPS ON RECOGNIZING LOL PEACE PEACE

ME CATHOLIC LOL RAPPER? MMM NAH I BEEN INVOLVED IN TOO MUCH SIN TO BLAPHEME LIKE THAT

netscape check two
01-24-2009, 11:56 PM
Skamtwinkies,
I downloaded that PCP recently, but it won't let me listen to it. It says 'Windows can't open this file'. What type of program/thing do I need to open it?

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Skamtwinkies,
I downloaded that PCP recently, but it won't let me listen to it. It says 'Windows can't open this file'. What type of program/thing do I need to open it?
U NEED A RAR FILE OPENER, U CAN DOWNLOADED AT MICROSOFT WEB SITE

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 12:00 AM
YEA IT WAS, PROPS ON RECOGNIZING LOL PEACE PEACE

ME CATHOLIC LOL RAPPER? MMM NAH I BEEN INVOLVED IN TOO MUCH SIN TO BLAPHEME LIKE THAT

LOL intersting.....I kno your a catholic at heart and on your death bed you will be asking for forgiveness.
The Latin people cannot be Muslims, especially the Spanish. Those Muslim bastards conquered Spain and forced conversions.

Don't worry my son, no sin is too great.

"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil"

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 12:14 AM
LOL intersting.....I kno your a catholic at heart and on your death bed you will be asking for forgiveness.
The Latin people cannot be Muslims, especially the Spanish. Those Muslim bastards conquered Spain and forced conversions.

Don't worry my son, no sin is too great.

"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil"
I PRAY EVERY NIGHT AND WHEN EVER I WAKE, TO A JESUS CHRIST? NAH TO A HIGHER POWER PROLLY, I TALK AND HOPE SUM ONE HEARS IT... I SAID IT B4, I DONT FOLLOW NO RELIGION ARE ORGANIZED BULLSHIT TRYNA REACH IN A NIGGA POCKET, I TAKE KNOWLEDGE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AS LONG AS IT CAN BE PROVED SCIENTIFICALLY, I BUILD OF OFF THAT AND MAKE MY OWN ASSUMPTIONS...

BUT YES, UR POINT IS RIGHT, MY MOMZ IS CATHOLIC AND RAISED US AS CATHOLICS, PLUS IM PUERTO RICAN, ITS INGRAVED IN OUR DNA TO GREET OUR OLDER FAMILY MEMBERS WITH A PUND OR A HUG N KISS FOR THE FEMS AND THESE WORD ''LA BENDICION'' IT TRANSLATES AS ''BLESSINGS PLEASE'' AND THEY RETURN WITH DIOS TE BENDIGA WHICH IS GOD BLESS U!! BUT YEA, KNOWLEDGE OF SELF, THATS IS THE TRUTH AND ONLY TRUTH!

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 12:15 AM
And God Damn U For Making Me Type A Lot, I Usually Type 2 Lines At Most! Fuck!

netscape check two
01-25-2009, 12:17 AM
'I'm an Iraqi spy in my under why'

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 12:18 AM
peace be with you

and also with you

look not on our sins but on the faith of our church

netscape check two
01-25-2009, 12:21 AM
You just posted those pics in another thread? lol

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 12:24 AM
I Know, I Thought I Copied Sumthing Else And When I Pasted It Here It Was That, But Its Pussy So I Left It Lol

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 12:26 AM
A Little Roast Beef Dont Hurt No Body

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 12:28 AM
i shut off images cuz that shit was slowing me down to a crawl u fuckwad...im glad i didnt wait long enough to be disapointed with an arby melt

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 12:29 AM
http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/1/_/1_is_300/x_b096122e0f.jpg

BEEFY?

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 12:31 AM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff127/tetrabinary/Two/Three/bikiniman.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 12:33 AM
http://media.fukung.net/images/2643/will_fuck_for_cake.jpghttp://pics.livejournal.com/artragewolf/pic/000xp1fw

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-25-2009, 01:10 AM
..... Ilz is classic sexy. She can rock a lot of different looks.

and that is why she is a better type if female than Blackula......

sorry Blackula you lose...every time

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 01:15 AM
someone put a photo of this crackhead up, maybe im mixing up my crackheads but i remember her looking like junkie scum........

netscape check two
01-25-2009, 01:15 AM
On a side note, I saw that the beanies with the pom pom on top are back in style?

http://www.rivercitysports.com/product_shots/large_pics/136748.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
01-25-2009, 01:16 AM

Aids is winning the battle one day at a time. I understand.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 01:20 AM
if either two of these girls wanted any guy in here one night for sex, he'd be gay not to give it to them.

Fact

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-25-2009, 01:22 AM

why do you call Illz aids?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-25-2009, 10:18 AM
why dont u ladies just stop the bickering and let me penis knowledge you at my loft? oh and dont worry,it will be for free

IrOnMaN
01-25-2009, 04:01 PM

Damn!#(

Is this AIDS thing just another lame rumor going around General Chat room?}:|

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 04:08 PM
why do you call Illz aids?

*looks at nakhi*

*re-reads the thread title*

*looks back at nakhi*

:frusty:

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-25-2009, 04:24 PM
*looks at nakhi*

*re-reads the thread title*

*looks back at nakhi*

:frusty:

lol.........but Illz in no way looks like an aids patient.....thats why I am asking.

but after reading Ironman's post I think it makes a little more sense, but Blackula still loses

INF
01-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Blackula wins off of being a cool chick no matter what. Everybody and their cousin has peep her nudes or has them on their hard drive and yet she still be kickin it on whatever. A lot of times this horse gets beat to death with her sexuality but look at how she still maintains other convo. It goes beyond that with Black.

Ilz wins as well and I have pointed that out more than enough.This aint on no creep by breaking it down like this.

Females are known to have a Rivalry embeded in their code. It true. Think of any girlfriend you had or wife you have or even any female family member you have had.Female Co-workers etc , the list goes on. there is rivalry

Males have a similar rivalry in their code where we have to one-up all the time.

This stuff is the human nature.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 04:45 PM
human nature alright, were pack animals, we want to be the best we can or else we dont breed, simple.

THE MASON
01-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Inf droppin knowledge on how women work

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 05:11 PM
he just needs one to get one now

Professor Poopsnagle
01-25-2009, 05:12 PM
I just caught herpes from a dirty toilet seat. Shit is nasty.

ZigZag
01-25-2009, 05:15 PM
BLACKULA ALWAYS ON THAT SOAP OPERA SHIT THE BISH WATCH TOO MUCH TV.:tease:

ILZ IS HOT DONT KNOW WHY PPL DISSING HER...{:(

I FEEL THO AS A MAN THESE TO CHICKS SHOULD FIGHT FOR SUPREMACY IN THONG BIKINIS AND OIL MATS (ONLY IF BLACK LOST WEIGHT N LOOK LIKE ROSARIO DAWSON AGAIN LIKE BACK IN THE DAY) AND DUKE IT OUT AND LET ZIG BE THE REF (THAT GETS CHEAP FEELS).

http://ads.ultimatesurrender.com/imagedb/5890/i/h/830/3.jpg

^O^

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-25-2009, 05:19 PM
;D

Its purple purp purple purp purple and swallow it down
with the yurple yip yurple yip yurples

;D

Professor Poopsnagle
01-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Dip dip!

IrOnMaN
01-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Could someone pm me her nude pictures?}:|}:| Thanks.:dududu:

SilvaFistz
01-25-2009, 05:31 PM
^^me too please

01-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Damn!#(

Is this AIDS thing just another lame rumor going around General Chat room?}:|

Blackula calls Ilz an AIDS patient because Ilz is in good shape. Blackula is a little insecure about her excess thickness, and so she attacks Ilz for exercising and being thin.

Don't get me wrong, I personally would smash both of those skanks, but I don't see how anybody could read this thread and think that either one of them was "cool".

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 05:40 PM
BLACKULA ALWAYS ON THAT SOAP OPERA SHIT THE BISH WATCH TOO MUCH TV.:tease:

ILZ IS HOT DONT KNOW WHY PPL DISSING HER...{:(

I FEEL THO AS A MAN THESE TO CHICKS SHOULD FIGHT FOR SUPREMACY IN THONG BIKINIS AND OIL MATS (ONLY IF BLACK LOST WEIGHT N LOOK LIKE ROSARIO DAWSON AGAIN LIKE BACK IN THE DAY) AND DUKE IT OUT AND LET ZIG BE THE REF (THAT GETS CHEAP FEELS).

http://ads.ultimatesurrender.com/imagedb/5890/i/h/830/3.jpg

^O^
lol yea, oiled up cat fight:b

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 05:48 PM
its funny - a page or two back i said 'post a pic of ilz' - no one did, i went looking, i could'nt find one, but im sure if i said post a pic of blackula then %50 of you would go seaching 'my pictures' for it, what does that tell you ?

so post a pic of ilz, lets see this "beauty"

IrOnMaN
01-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Blackula calls Ilz an AIDS patient because Ilz is in good shape. Blackula is a little insecure about her excess thickness, and so she attacks Ilz for exercising and being thin.

Don't get me wrong, I personally would smash both of those skanks, but I don't see how anybody could read this thread and think that either one of them was "cool".

That's what I thought. I KNEW all this AIDS crap was a way to attack ilz for being her. It's kind of stupid for a woman to say another woman has AIDS because she is good looking. It's like when fat chicks hate on thin females because the fat chicks hate themselves for being fat and insecure. Not their fault. So, why be mad at them?

Blackula looks tasty but........}:|

IrOnMaN
01-25-2009, 06:08 PM
its funny - a page or two back i said 'post a pic of ilz' - no one did, i went looking, i could'nt find one, but im sure if i said post a pic of blackula then %50 of you would go seaching 'my pictures' for it, what does that tell you ?

so post a pic of ilz, lets see this "beauty"

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/Ileana/l_51df536c0e35ffdc2d0610a5072c5f0d.jpg

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-25-2009, 06:18 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/s5b7kn.jpg

here is another

she is just too fine

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Shes Got A Hair Lip
Wtf Rofl

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 06:20 PM
gimmie black any day

IrOnMaN
01-25-2009, 06:30 PM
^^What?

HANZO
01-25-2009, 06:56 PM
ilz is silky smooth.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-25-2009, 07:01 PM
gimmie black any day

Give me ilz any day

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-25-2009, 07:03 PM
gimmie black any day

you still smokin that shit?

11th Chamber
01-25-2009, 07:12 PM
yer trippin if you think Ilz looks better

01-25-2009, 07:13 PM
They are both decent looking, fuckable broads, but neither one of them is worth writing home about.

IrOnMaN
01-25-2009, 07:14 PM
yer trippin if you think Ilz looks better

Blackula has the ass (I assume that she does have one. I'm not sure if she actually has one or not) and the tittes.|)

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 07:31 PM
ILLZ WIFFOUT MAKEUP

http://www.webzy.org/fun-vids/picdump09/20.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2009, 07:44 PM
ILLZ WIFFOUT MAKEUP

GOD DAMN! THAT LOOKS LIKE A CAREBEAR WHOS FIGHTING A METH ADDICTION!

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Hahahhahahahaa

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 07:50 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6259/134go4.jpg

ILLZ^

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:54 PM
They are both decent looking, fuckable broads, but neither one of them is worth writing home about.
co-sign, i wouldn't pick the 2 out from a lunch room of bitches. The fact that gays on here are falling in love poetically reveals virginity in many ways.

TSA
01-25-2009, 09:00 PM
I got Ilz's nudes

http://www.peepsshow.com/gallery/copia/copia-pre01.jpg

nice tits.

why would you make this joke when your a fat women how in a search for online boyfriends sent real live naked pictures to real live ppl 3 times and got exposed 3 times.

a few of them are even on the wallpaper of a wutang fan site.

idk i just wouldn't bring it up.

DUMBO
01-25-2009, 09:04 PM
they both look used up.

Sgt Holly Wood
01-25-2009, 09:08 PM
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1733/bsmfxe6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 09:11 PM
http://www.imagehut.net/images/kce8duv1qgsqsr827z.jpg (http://www.imagehut.net/)

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 09:13 PM
http://www.imagehut.net/images/848yslucaneg6fg19c8.jpg (http://www.imagehut.net/)

http://ljplus.ru/img4/g/a/gaz67_3378_1/11.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 09:16 PM
they both look good from the photos i've seen. one could do alot worse. Nobody who is straight and running their mouths about their looks would turn either of them down if they wanted your dick.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 09:22 PM
yup^

TSA
01-25-2009, 09:43 PM
i (straight) could pass on both, expecially after conversing with them though illz is clearly the more intelligent and less emotionally deprived and psychologically needy of the two and therefore would be harder to pass on.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 09:46 PM
who cares about emotions or who you could hold a conversation about shit with.

If your passing on these girls and your not fucking someone else better, or at all, than i think you need to reassess where your frustration lies.

01-25-2009, 09:48 PM
They would both catch the dillznick, and I would enjoy smacking blackula's chubby ass and mandhandling ilz, but, come on, haven't you guys ever held a beautiful white women in your arms?

THey're better than sucking dicks in prison every day, but theyre also tramps with bad attitudes.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 09:49 PM
i (straight) could pass on both, expecially after conversing with them though illz is clearly the more intelligent and less emotionally deprived and psychologically needy of the two and therefore would be harder to pass on.

^faggot - real life

TSA
01-25-2009, 09:51 PM
i've had doggystyle sex with women that make the both of them look like they look for men online.

i dont see the need of havign sex with an emotionally unstable skeeter who i've already seen naked when i can have sex with emotionally decent to stable skeeters who i haven't seen naked.

I couldn't even jack off to already provided nudes.

illz is alright. I just wouldn't pursuit the both of these broads. Maybe in highschool but the objective was to fuck whatever, otherwise niether are exceptionally tempting

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 09:53 PM
i've had doggystyle sex with women

hahaha you enjoy making youself look like a virgin huh, hahahaha scarfs n shit. FACEBOOK - aaaaaaaahahahahaha, facebook:'(

TSA
01-25-2009, 09:54 PM
you sent me a private message trying to 'squash' a beef i honest to god didn't know existed and prove that kid wasn't a revolutionary, i said you were an underachiever and failure and now your never going to stop trying to project the amount of pain it cost you. You're going to become obsessed with it cause I really don't care and you do until you end up showing everyone your naked ass online.
watch.

They would both catch the dillznick, and I would enjoy smacking blackula's chubby ass and mandhandling ilz, but, come on, haven't you guys ever held a beautiful white women in your arms?

THey're better than sucking dicks in prison every day, but theyre also tramps with bad attitudes.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!

i mean if they're down yeah, but if they're playing hard to get or something then lol no.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 10:07 PM
you sent me a private message trying to 'squash' a beef i honest to god didn't know existed and prove that kid wasn't a revolutionary, i said you were an underachiever and failure and now your never going to stop trying to project the amount of pain it cost you. You're going to become obsessed with it cause I really don't care and you do until you end up showing everyone your naked ass online.
watch.

i sent you a lesson in revolution in a pm, post it up go on - whats this have to do with you: no fucking blackula or ilz and wearing scarfs in your myspace photo's with puppies and recently joining facebook ?

hahaha :thumbup:

TSA
01-25-2009, 10:10 PM
and teddy bears. I had teddy bears in the photographs too.

this is bomber then insult ghostlace about being a wigger.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 10:13 PM
that last line makes no sence, im sorry.

TSA
01-25-2009, 10:16 PM
i'll explain. 99% of this website makes fun of the lad for being a wigger when he just started acting this way weeks ago and they're yet to realize that a guy taking pictures with puppy dogs and teddy bears is fully aware of what he's doing.

idk, sometimes i think you guys are dumb as fuck.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 10:22 PM
this is bomber then insult ghostlace about being a wigger.

no no no, you missed my point, these words put in this order do no make sence.

"bomber then insult ghostlace"
should'nt it be
"bomber than insulting ghostlace" ?
and your saying im stupid.^O^

TSA
01-25-2009, 10:27 PM
you're wack to talk to .

ZigZag
01-25-2009, 10:29 PM
http://www.imagehut.net/images/kce8duv1qgsqsr827z.jpg (http://www.imagehut.net/)

SKAMP U POST MORE TRANNY'S THEN HEAT.

P.S. THAT LOOKS LIKE OSCAR DEL LA HOYA.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Proly Is Him Lol , I Postem Cuz Its Funny To Me, I Have A Great Time Postin Pics And How They Sumtimes Go Un Noticed And U See All The Fags Come Out Lmao

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 10:42 PM
you're wack to talk to .

hahahahah - ouch - thats your opinion, and its one i hold in very low regards for your inability to listen and debate.

L~>1<~NKS
01-25-2009, 10:50 PM
Blackula wins off of being a cool chick no matter what. Everybody and their cousin has peep her nudes or has them on their hard drive and yet she still be kickin it on whatever. A lot of times this horse gets beat to death with her sexuality but look at how she still maintains other convo. It goes beyond that with Black.

Ilz wins as well and I have pointed that out more than enough.This aint on no creep by breaking it down like this.

Females are known to have a Rivalry embeded in their code. It true. Think of any girlfriend you had or wife you have or even any female family member you have had.Female Co-workers etc , the list goes on. there is rivalry

Males have a similar rivalry in their code where we have to one-up all the time.

This stuff is the human nature.

no such thing as human nature fam

you mean human behavior

you wouldn't call animal behavior animal nature, feel me?

i see ur point tho.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Miami nature?

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2009, 08:27 AM
Didn't read past my last post.

But did ilz post nudes?

ilzPotent
01-26-2009, 11:22 AM
ILLZ WIFFOUT MAKEUP

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH You Skankhoe You're a funny dude.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/Birthday%20Engagement/STP82070.jpg

MY FLAT CHESTED ASS DRUNK ON MY BERFDAY STILL LOOKING BETTER THAN CHUNKS.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/2006_0407corenabday0097.jpg

3 days without sleep with black circles. Bitch just shut the fuck up and get over it.

they both look used up.

You're mother looks used up fagazoid.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 11:25 AM
sepsie very sepsie

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Ilz, i think you need to find a husband or long term partner.

i believe it will help with your inferiority complex.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 11:29 AM
i would beast in her vageene

TSA
01-26-2009, 12:17 PM
its all about the vagenee someone should make a post of which wucorp female has the worst inferiority complex.

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2009, 12:59 PM
its all about the vagenee someone should make a post of which wucorp female has the worst inferiority complex.

Definitely a 2 horse race. between...

Ilz 'honestly I think i'm great, look at my silky smooth skin' Potent..

...and...

Black 'on the internet i'm a lesbian, but in real life I give up the pussy quicker than Prodigy gives up his jewellery' Ula.

ilzPotent
01-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Ilz, i think you need to find a husband or long term partner.

i believe it will help with your inferiority complex.

Your conclusions are as pointless as Chunks calling me skinny, flat or aids. If I had a complex I would never ever post a pic like your faggatronic ass. Im actually quite secure.

I didn't even start this. Someone pmed her that conversation and she starts a thread calling me names but she can't back shit up. I haven't bother chunkula since see researched me on Myspace. I don't need any more stalkers.

FXUvtsbOU9I

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2009, 01:17 PM
I don't need any more stalkers.

How many stalkers do you actually have?

And at what age are you going to consider marrying one of them?

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2009, 01:25 PM
So i guess that's a no?

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Ilz Potent posted the body of a holocaust survivor with her head on.

It took Magma 2 weeks, and 3 wanks, to realise what had been done, and remove it.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Jesus, that's fucking obscene.

Are these kind of people prevalent on this website?

ilzPotent
01-26-2009, 01:31 PM
How many stalkers do you actually have?

And at what age are you going to consider marrying one of them?

2 at the present moment. Order of protection in place for one of them and the other is truly pathetic leech whom I did try to befriend but his psycho systematic mentally did not allow him to function correctly amongst my friends.

Now let me ask you something. Why do you assume so much about me? how do you know I'm single? I don't even talk to anybody here about real lifesh things like that cept for ZIG and Tek. I'm just curious why are you so presumptious. Cause you heard chunks say it and you're hanging of her every word?? lmao. Clown ass niggas!

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2009, 01:32 PM
I believe so.

Holocaust porn is the new shit on duh web apparentely.

I myself find it disgusting.

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Now let me ask you something. Why do you assume so much about me? how do you know I'm single? I don't even talk to anybody here about real lifesh things like that cept for ZIG and Tek. I'm just curious why are you so presumptious. Cause you heard chunks say it and you're hanging of her every word?? lmao.

But you are single.

Clown ass niggas!

I'm white.

ilzPotent
01-26-2009, 01:36 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah How do you know?

you're still a nigga!

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2009, 01:37 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah How do you know?

Because you are.

End Of Story.

(could you please rep me, thank you)

ilzPotent
01-26-2009, 01:40 PM
You're a corny fat boy with no girth and a shit load of humdingers on your favorite magazine so you come here and try your luck in a sausage festival.

lSzbaG05YKU

IrOnMaN
01-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Ilz doesn't look white to me. She looks Hispanic........so does Blackula.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2009, 02:14 PM
hahahahaha

terrific point!

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 07:09 PM
so the senator is a fat white frat boy?

LOL

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 07:57 PM
http://14.media.tumblr.com/D9QEnuQFo49lbo1bV5IbDNQh_500.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 08:00 PM
http://14.media.tumblr.com/D9QEnuQFo49lbo1bV5IbDNQh_500.jpg

HAHAHHAHHAHA what is this the PBR mascot or something?

11th Chamber
01-26-2009, 08:03 PM
Robbie was always sick of brawny bullies picking on him..

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 08:09 PM
And I might snap, one day just like that
I decided to strike back and flatten every tire on the bike rack

L~>1<~NKS
01-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Miami nature?
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=att00323km7.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6712/att00323km7.jpg (http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6712/att00323km7.jpg)

thats the rumor

ZigZag
01-26-2009, 10:33 PM

GO SHAWWDEY ISHA YA BERFDAY N WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ISHA YA BERFDAY :9~

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/2006_0407corenabday0097.jpg

3 days without sleep with black circles. Bitch just shut the fuck up and get over it.

HAHAHA I REMEMBER THIS PIC.. I STILL LOVE THIS PIC..THAT PIC GOT ME IN TROUBLE.:looking:

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-26-2009, 11:13 PM

I think I am in love..............

Illz you know you that chick right?

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 11:28 PM
I think I am in love..............

Illz you know you that chick right?

wuheadmatch.com

should i register this domain?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-26-2009, 11:30 PM
oh you got jokes.........

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2009, 12:04 AM
oh you got jokes.........

you could do the commercials but your gonna sign a non disclosure agreement and allow me to super impose Jerry Rice's face over yours.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-27-2009, 12:19 AM
even more jokes..........

DJMethods
01-27-2009, 12:24 AM
I skipped to page 17.

Black's cool, Ilz is pretty cool, the internet is cool, tennis is pretty cool, beer is cool, I'm a fan of cool things.

Except Slang Gargoyle, though he's cool.

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Im a fan of Airborne. No joking. Probably Seth Greene's best movie.

netscape check two
01-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Dick Enberg and the Australian Open. What more could a brotha ask for?

DJMethods
01-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Dick Enberg and the Australian Open. What more could a brotha ask for?

Jelena Dokic bobbing on my thick shaft till she gets whip lash.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-27-2009, 03:37 AM
3 days 2000+ views

is this classic material?

netscape check two
01-27-2009, 04:02 AM
It needs to be a good thread to be considered classic.

FatherSl!me
01-27-2009, 04:02 AM
shut ur yapper queer bag^^^

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/time594/9urccl.gif