PDA

View Full Version : Israel about to be charged with war crimes?

food for thought
01-24-2009, 01:44 AM
Falk likens Gaza to Warsaw Ghetto

Press TV
January 23, 2009

There is more than enough evidence that Israel committed war crimes in its three week-long offensive into Gaza, says a UN investigator.

UN special rapporteur Richard Falk called for an independent inquiry into Israel’s violation of international humanitarian law.

Falk said Israel’s actions against the besieged Gazans are reminiscent of “the worst kind of international memories of the Warsaw Ghetto” which included the starvation and murder of Polish Jews by Nazi Germany in World War Two.

“There could have been temporary provision at least made for children, disabled, sick civilians to leave, even if where they left to was southern Israel,” said the Jewish American academic on Thursday.

Falk, who was denied entry to Israel in December, said Gazans may have been mentally scarred for life because Israel made no effort to allow civilians to escape.

Israeli officials moved closer to being prosecuted for war crimes after Norwegian medics in Gaza found traces of depleted uranium on Gaza victims, suggesting that Israel used the illegal weapons in its war on the impoverished territory, which houses some 1.5 million Palestinians.

According to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), there is a “high risk of developing cancer from exposure to radiation emitted by … depleted uranium weapons. This risk is assumed to be proportional to the dose received.”

The Geneva Convention has classified depleted uranium ammunitions as ‘illegal weapons of mass destruction’ due to their high radioactivity and toxicity.

Israel faces potential war crimes charges over its excessive use of other controversial weapons on the densely-populated coastal strip.

Human rights group Amnesty International has also touched on the issue, saying that Tel Aviv used white phosphorus munitions “indiscriminately and illegally” in overcrowded areas of Gaza.

“The repeated use [of White Phosphorus] in this manner, despite evidence of its indiscriminate effects and its toll on civilians, is a war crime,” said Donatella Rovera of the Amnesty International.

White phosphorus is a high-incendiary substance that bursts into all-consuming flames that cannot be extinguished with water, burning flesh to the bone and often leading to death.

Israel launched its Operation Cast Lead on December 27 to allegedly defend its territories from Hamas rockets, which were fired in retaliation for Israel’s violation of a ceasefire that had then been in place.

Falk, dismissed Israel’s argument that the assault was for self-defense, saying that “the UN charter, and international law, does not give Israel the legal foundation for claiming self-defense.”

diggy
01-24-2009, 01:54 AM
Nobody has the balls to charge them with warcrimes, in my opinion. Condemning jews is not allowed.

SL33
01-24-2009, 06:51 AM
Nobody has the balls to charge them with warcrimes, in my opinion. Condemning jews is not allowed.

truth

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-24-2009, 11:57 AM
I still think the best solution for the world is to kill the entire middle east and repopulate with sane westerners and easterners. Give china the Stans to repopulate (spread into) and give the European Union the ability to create a multinational nation in the Arab peninsula and the space between it and Turkey.

Its not fair to the people living there, but the scale I'm talking isn't about injustices to people, its about a simple and final solution *rolls eyes* to the threat to the world in that region of people who don't act rationally.

There can never be peace as long as the people there are the people who live there. Either kill them or round them up and send them to South America (cause what harm can they do to a place that shitty)

I'm sick of hearing about shit in the middle east. Build a fucking multinational confederation there of people who aren't going to go bat shit crazy and screw up their societies with stupid beliefs that make them kill each other due to ethnicity. We're beyond that.

Fuck it, I want a 1 world nation. That way we can stop fighting each other, and spread the wealth that all you dems want fairly, and then we can work on actually doing things properly. Our tech is now good enough that a true democracy is possible once education nutrition and finances is globalized. Once everyone is literate and free thinking (or at least able to vote somewhat on issues) we can do away with representative government as being more than executives and allow for people to just vote on the issues themselves, say after they come home from work, they check their computer for messages, they're given polls on issues then they vote their way on a couple of them (local mostly and some larger scaled) they put in their social securities number or something and it all gets counted up and then the winning opinion is used. Its not a hard system, and I can see it being possible in a hundred years.

Vegan
01-24-2009, 12:34 PM
i hope so.

Prince Rai
01-24-2009, 12:48 PM
i was just about to say the same as diggy.

thing is, nobody can do anything. Israel has placed itself well on an international chess board of politics/economics and military power.

Charles Barry
01-24-2009, 04:25 PM
The League of Nations/U.N. was the brainchild of Jews. They will never face serious penalty for anything they do.

11th Chamber
01-24-2009, 04:34 PM
thing is, nobody can do anything. Israel has placed itself well on an international chess board of politics/economics and military power.

yea thats basically it

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 05:18 PM
this type of scapegoating of the JEws is more reminiscent of that era than anything else.

Muslims are the last people that should be talking if we wanna get into human rights. Thats like the Chinese telling the French that they need to be more tolerant.

Prince Rai
01-24-2009, 06:29 PM
this type of scapegoating of the JEws is more reminiscent of that era than anything else.

Muslims are the last people that should be talking if we wanna get into human rights. Thats like the Chinese telling the French that they need to be more tolerant.

i dont refer to "jews".

i refer to a specific "fig leaf".

Prince Rai
01-24-2009, 06:34 PM
all governments turn into a "fig leaf" trying to portray what "people" want. if somebody says they can control power, they are usually BS'in.

power makes you weak psychologically because your inner "demon" can often cloud your judgement.

Urban_Journalz
01-24-2009, 07:49 PM

Unless you've read The Qur'an in it's entirety, and have the TRUE understanding of what TRUE Islam is all about, then you should shut your dick-sucker about Muslims because from the above statement, you clearly have no clue what the difference is between a Muslim and a Terrorist.

Get the facts and stop letting your local news stations fill that empty head of yours.:list:

Fuckin' idiot.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 08:01 PM
i dont refer to "jews".

i refer to a specific "fig leaf".

fair enough and i understand completely.

Unless you've read The Qur'an in it's entirety, and have the TRUE understanding of what TRUE Islam is all about, then you should shut your dick-sucker about Muslims because from the above statement, you clearly have no clue what the difference is between a Muslim and a Terrorist.

Get the facts and stop letting your local news stations fill that empty head of yours.:list:

Please....everyone knows the difference you fucking pussy. Theres biased news everywhere on both sides, so get the dick outta your ass and stop cryin like a bitch. Thats life.

Your the same dude that will go along with the Jewish scapegoat bullshit as long as it benefits your agenda.
This forum is loaded with anti-semitic bullshit.
The same bullshit that the white supremicists you hate so much spew.

AInt nuthin but a bunch of hypocrites, but you kno what??? its nothing new. Most people are this way. Very few are truly righteous people who understand the situations as they are without any bias.

So please, go cry to someone who will be fooled by your nonsense.

drippie k
01-24-2009, 08:09 PM
i aint anti-semetic, i'm anti-letting-isreal-get-away-with-this-shit

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 08:12 PM
then go sign up and fight for palestine...LOL..YOU aint lettin them get away with it. hahaha...what the fuck are you even doing???

nothing. so shut the fuck up and collect your welfare check than bitch about the U.S. govt.

HANZO
01-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Isreal should be charged with war crimes. possibly even sanctioned militarily. nothing anti-semitic about it.

its Isreal's own fault that theres so much hate towards. i can understand defending your country, i can understand fighting terrorism and defending the integrity of your borders.

what i dnt understand is why Isreal feels the need to use illegal weapons against Hamas. why they need to bomb a UN school to achieve their goals.

there is no justification for it, they should be punished. now how can we criticise a nation like Iran for openly wanting to destroy Isreal after the shit that happened in Gaza.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 10:40 PM
I dont see waht Iran has to do with Israel tho. Unless its the whole Jew vs.. Muslim thing.

which it probably is. IN which case, when its about religious nuts going at it, its best just to stay out cuz its not fixable.

They are both guilty...fuck em. Let them fight it out. I don't think we should even be involved with any of it.

But im not going to blame the Jews for all the problems and psychotics in the mid east.

Urban_Journalz
01-25-2009, 09:32 AM
fair enough and i understand completely.

Please....everyone knows the difference you fucking pussy. Theres biased news everywhere on both sides, so get the dick outta your ass and stop cryin like a bitch. Thats life.

Your the same dude that will go along with the Jewish scapegoat bullshit as long as it benefits your agenda.
This forum is loaded with anti-semitic bullshit.
The same bullshit that the white supremicists you hate so much spew.

AInt nuthin but a bunch of hypocrites, but you kno what??? its nothing new. Most people are this way. Very few are truly righteous people who understand the situations as they are without any bias.

So please, go cry to someone who will be fooled by your nonsense.

If everyone knows the difference, then you've just further proven how stupid your statement was in the first place. Not to mention biased and un-educated.

Jewish scapegoat bullshit? You're looking a lot like someone who thinks Jewish history started with the Holocaust. Either that, or you just don't know jack shit about their history and why the 12Tribes were made to wander in the first place. Niether have you read "The Protocols", niether have you read about Jewish Ritual Murder and found out why they were being hunted down in Europe during the late 18 and early 1900s.

Know this, you poor excuse for an educated man, The majority of Jews HAVE fucked up, ARE fucking up and will CONTINUE to fuck up until The Day of Judgement. Note the term MOST, for you nut-guzzlers that want to throw out that, "Anti-Semetic" bullshit.

And F.Y.I. stupid, Arabs are a semetic people too, so since Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was from ARABIA, how the fuck can a Muslim be anti-Semetic? 8O

The Israeli Government should be charged with everything they've done starting with The Six Day War if you wanna be real about it. Again, note, I say The Israeli Government. There are some Jewish Israelis that are pro-Palestine. Hell, The Israeli Government locked up a few of it's own Jewish residents because they were against the recent bombings in Gaza. Also, there are Muslims in Israel as well.

So, it would be a serious contradiction for me to say "Fuck Israel" in it's entirety, because of the above stated facts, and due to the fact that I'm not as stupid as some other parties I could mention. :tease:

Bottom line is you don't know shit about the conflict between Muslims and Jews, and it's reflected in your statements because they're just vauge, empty statements.

If you're gonna put your 2 cents in, make sure it's not Monopoly money.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-25-2009, 10:20 AM
If everyone knows the difference, then you've just further proven how stupid your statement was in the first place. Not to mention biased and un-educated.

Jewish scapegoat bullshit? You're looking a lot like someone who thinks Jewish history started with the Holocaust. Either that, or you just don't know jack shit about their history and why the 12Tribes were made to wander in the first place. Niether have you read "The Protocols", niether have you read about Jewish Ritual Murder and found out why they were being hunted down in Europe during the late 18 and early 1900s.

Know this, you poor excuse for an educated man, The majority of Jews HAVE fucked up, ARE fucking up and will CONTINUE to fuck up until The Day of Judgement. Note the term MOST, for you nut-guzzlers that want to throw out that, "Anti-Semetic" bullshit.

And F.Y.I. stupid, Arabs are a semetic people too, so since Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was from ARABIA, how the fuck can a Muslim be anti-Semetic? 8O

The Israeli Government should be charged with everything they've done starting with The Six Day War if you wanna be real about it. Again, note, I say The Israeli Government. There are some Jewish Israelis that are pro-Palestine. Hell, The Israeli Government locked up a few of it's own Jewish residents because they were against the recent bombings in Gaza. Also, there are Muslims in Israel as well.

So, it would be a serious contradiction for me to say "Fuck Israel" in it's entirety, because of the above stated facts, and due to the fact that I'm not as stupid as some other parties I could mention. :tease:

Bottom line is you don't know shit about the conflict between Muslims and Jews, and it's reflected in your statements because they're just vauge, empty statements.

How can you call someone uneducated and then suggest reading "The Protocols"?

I just don't understand why people try to justify their hate.

If you hate, then get your hate on, but don't try to justify it with works of fictions, hearsay, and nonsense

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 11:02 AM

LOL..you brush the holocaust aside as if they deserved it or something. Hunting down Jews in Europe because of some 'murder rituals'...

and you were serious when you said that.

LikE I said, Adolf, just admit what your real agenda is and we won't have a problem.

Do you think Jewish history started with the creation of Israel in the 40's?? Or with this latest war against Palestine.

I have to use monopoly money with you because you don't recognize real currency when you see it.

'urbanjournalz'....damn thats hard. NOt only do you have street cred cuz of the urban part, but you spelled journalz with a 'z'....thats how u keep it real kid!!!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-25-2009, 11:36 AM
How can anyone say that Islam isn't a hateful religion. Show me a new testament verse that promotes violence at all? (at least from Christ since the apocryphal book of John is a bit poetically violent, though it ends via peace as all things should. )

Islamic doctrines in the Koran support preemptive attacks, killing religious converts, killing or enslaving non Muslims, treating women as servants (which is fine) and a host of unbelievably xenophobic, and inhumane beliefs.

The Koran should be burned and christian values should be instilled.

That's the only way to stop the violence.

All the support for violence by Christians in the past is either misinterpreting verse or using the old testament which is more along the line of the Koran but less so. Christianity is a rare and uncommon peaceful religion.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 11:42 AM
hahahaha

bout time a christian fundamentalist showed up. This should be fun.

01-25-2009, 11:47 AM
He's just joking, Nicky. But I hope somebody gets angry. If they do, it will probably a Christian black guy.

WHUT ABOUT DA CRUSADEZ, DAWG?

***I am not insulting black people in general, only most black people on this site. I would also like to take this space to condemn white people and semites on this site as well.***

DUMBO
01-25-2009, 11:57 AM
tooch did you not support imperialism in a recent thread making the argument that its natural and if a group can free up some space to develop they should? the middle east is an ongoing struggle over control of land. if you think empire-building is natural you shouldn't concern yourself with islamic fundamentalists waging war in order to gain land.

as for israel, cats here need to relax. there are many worse aggressors in the world at the moment than israel or the us. don't get me wrong both countries should be criticized rationally for their actions and their consequences but c'mon i'm more pissed about the sudanese gov't right now, and their considerable financial and political support in the mideast and china.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 12:04 PM
hmmm....that particular piece of land has been fought over for sometime..imperialism is a new word, so i wouldnt go so far as to call it that.

I think it is human nature for those with nothing and no means to plunder those with everything and all the means.

If you look at all the parts of the world, this has happened.

Prime land and resources has always been what its about.

I see the Palestinians arguement, but I don't get why everyone sides with them just because they are getting their asses kicked.
And I don't get why people turn it into a Jewish conspiracy when its really the ineptitude of the Palestinians as a fighting unit coupled with the lack of resources.

War crimes are kind of a joke to me. Usually its the loser that gets charged with the crimes. In fact, its almost always the losers that gets charged, so until the Palestinians can somehow defeat the Israelis, this whole talk about war crimes is just bullshit.

DUMBO
01-25-2009, 12:15 PM
i don't know if i would say they are getting their asses kicked according to your initial arguement. those cats are multiplying in size. jews are not reproducing near the same rate, and palestinians are heading towards becoming the ethnic majority in israel in the next 50 years or so. israel is killing mad palestinians but not nearly enough to finalize their imperial aims.

palestinians are going to win by default.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 02:11 PM
so i guess the Israelis should pound on em now while they got the muscle..

but do you see waht i'm saying???

Nobody is the oppressed nor the oppressor, no one is right or wrong. But its not about who has more, its about money and resources and its not even close right now. As long as Israel has the backing they will win.

No western country will back the Muslims, not after all the terrorists shit, but thats on the terrorists.
They fucked themselves with that kind of warfare in my opinion.

Urban_Journalz
01-25-2009, 05:38 PM
How can you call someone uneducated and then suggest reading "The Protocols"?

I just don't understand why people try to justify their hate.

If you hate, then get your hate on, but don't try to justify it with works of fictions, hearsay, and nonsense

Usually, if one wants to be educated, they study. Since The Protocols is a book, that's why I suggested it.

Moron.

Since it's fiction, hearsay and nonsense, you bring forth your proof that it is, and I'll bring forth my proof that it's not, and we'll see who wins. If you can't do it, then fuck off.

Urban_Journalz
01-25-2009, 05:40 PM
LOL..you brush the holocaust aside as if they deserved it or something. Hunting down Jews in Europe because of some 'murder rituals'...

and you were serious when you said that.

LikE I said, Adolf, just admit what your real agenda is and we won't have a problem.

Do you think Jewish history started with the creation of Israel in the 40's?? Or with this latest war against Palestine.

I have to use monopoly money with you because you don't recognize real currency when you see it.

'urbanjournalz'....damn thats hard. NOt only do you have street cred cuz of the urban part, but you spelled journalz with a 'z'....thats how u keep it real kid!!!

You avoid the challenges worse than Sarah Palin kid.

If you can't bring forth a real arguement, stay in your sandbox.

01-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Usually, if one wants to be educated, they study. Since The Protocols is a book, that's why I suggested it.

Moron.

Since it's fiction, hearsay and nonsense, you bring forth your proof that it is, and I'll bring forth my proof that it's not, and we'll see who wins. If you can't do it, then fuck off.

I have learned from Know the Ledge not to get into Show N Prove debates with the retarded.

Yes, it is a book. A proven work of fiction.

It isn't worth anybody's time to get into it with you.

I am just letting you know that it makes you look stupid and/or like a hate-monger to quote The Protocols. It takes away from any validity your argument might have.

I wouldn't quote a John Grisham book when having a factual discussion.

There is no evidence of it possibly being genuine.

Don't get mad.

Urban_Journalz
01-25-2009, 06:46 PM
I have learned from Know the Ledge not to get into Show N Prove debates with the retarded.

Yes, it is a book. A proven work of fiction.

It isn't worth anybody's time to get into it with you.

I am just letting you know that it makes you look stupid and/or like a hate-monger to quote The Protocols. It takes away from any validity your argument might have.

I wouldn't quote a John Grisham book when having a factual discussion.

There is no evidence of it possibly being genuine.

Don't get mad.

A proven work of fiction, yeah, I've heard that one before. Unlike most people, I don't go off of what someone else tells me. I find out for myself. Most people deny it's authenticity because either they're Jewish, or they're too scared to face the truth.

Also, I read the book and I look at what's happening and it fits like a glove to me, and to anyone else that has two active braincells to rub together.

Anyone that tells the truth on the bad side of Jewish history is called a 'hate-monger', so like I said, you people should look a bit further back.

And save your pseudo-intelligent shit son, because if you had brain one, you wouldn't have responded to what I typed in the first place, since you learned not to get into show n prove arguements with the retarded. Pretty much makes you look like a fuckin' idiot for contradicting yourself doesn't it?

Get mad? lol. We curse a lot in New York stupid, live with it and don't over-estimate your skills at reading people.

I've been called much worse by way better people, so next time, don't fuckin' type to me. ^O^

DUMBO
01-25-2009, 06:51 PM
fuck that.

01-25-2009, 06:52 PM
A proven work of fiction, yeah, I've heard that one before. Unlike most people, I don't go off of what someone else tells me. I find out for myself. Most people deny it's authenticity because either they're Jewish, or they're too scared to face the truth.

Also, I read the book and I look at what's happening and it fits like a glove to me, and to anyone else that has two active braincells to rub together.

Anyone that tells the truth on the bad side of Jewish history is called a 'hate-monger', so like I said, you people should look a bit further back.

And save your pseudo-intelligent shit son, because if you had brain one, you wouldn't have responded to what I typed in the first place, since you learned not to get into show n prove arguements with the retarded. Pretty much makes you look like a fuckin' idiot for contradicting yourself doesn't it?

Get mad? lol. We curse a lot in New York stupid, live with it and don't over-estimate your skills at reading people.

I've been called much worse by way better people, so next time, don't fuckin' type to me. ^O^

Look, if you want to hate jewish people, or black people, or Muslims, or whatever, I personally don't give a fuck, but don't try to justify hate with history.

Just let your hate shine. Embrace it. But have some nuts and just say that you like the way the hate you makes you feel. You just look stupid when you try to justify it with nonsense and propaganda.

food for thought
01-25-2009, 06:52 PM
^ fuck what?

food for thought
01-25-2009, 06:53 PM
lets try to stay on topic a lil bit

diggy
01-25-2009, 08:19 PM
I heard earlier today that Israel is assembling a group of lawyers (in advance) to fight accusations they did war crimes?

01-25-2009, 08:27 PM
I heard earlier today that Israel is assembling a group of lawyers (in advance) to fight accusations they did war crimes?

I'm not defending any war crimes Israel may have committed, but if you heard that you were going to be accused of a crime, wouldn't it be wise to get lawyers ready?

HANZO
01-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Isreal will most likely be charged with war-crimes to please the supporters of Palestine. there wont be much punishment though. i mean probably something like pay $10,000 or something.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 09:02 PM
exactly. it makes no difference so i dont kno why everyone is so adamant about this shit cuz nothing is going to happen.
LOL you think they are going to execuate the Israeli PM or something?

Urban_Journalz
01-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Look, if you want to hate jewish people, or black people, or Muslims, or whatever, I personally don't give a fuck, but don't try to justify hate with history.

Just let your hate shine. Embrace it. But have some nuts and just say that you like the way the hate you makes you feel. You just look stupid when you try to justify it with nonsense and propaganda.

Fuckin' idiots don't listen I swear. It's like telling an ugly bitch to leave you alone, just based on the fact that you're talking to her, she thinks she has a chance.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 09:19 PM
ubran journalz.....if nobody ever rapped about this shit would you even be interested in it?

01-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Fuckin' idiots don't listen I swear. It's like telling an ugly bitch to leave you alone, just based on the fact that you're talking to her, she thinks she has a chance.

And yet you keep replying...Shouldn't you be ignoring me, since I'm the "ugly bitch" in your frustrated little metaphor?

If youre upset and you want to talk about, it, let's hear it, big guy.

food for thought
01-25-2009, 10:26 PM

i heard about this also

diggy
01-26-2009, 12:05 AM
I'm not defending any war crimes Israel may have committed, but if you heard that you were going to be accused of a crime, wouldn't it be wise to get lawyers ready?

Actually, I would not get lawyers IF I really hadn't done anything wrong.

Guilty people need lawyers when others speak the truth of what they've done.

drippie k
01-26-2009, 01:43 AM
shoot even if i didnt do it i'd get a fucking lawyer...theres some sneaky as mofos out there who'll find someway to fuck you over...thats how the innocent are thrown into prison

diggy
01-26-2009, 01:54 AM
But if you did not do it (if you do not have illegal weapons in your arsenal) there is no need for a lawyer.

Let's face it. The reason why people wanna charge them with warcrimes is cuz civilians are reportedly showing up in hospital with wounds most likely cause by the illegal weapons.

If there was no illegal weapons used, hospital workers would have seen usual injuries.

drippie k
01-26-2009, 09:43 AM
and 400 dead children, some shot at from less than 50 feet away

food for thought
01-26-2009, 12:23 PM
But if you did not do it (if you do not have illegal weapons in your arsenal) there is no need for a lawyer.

Let's face it. The reason why people wanna charge them with warcrimes is cuz civilians are reportedly showing up in hospital with wounds most likely cause by the illegal weapons.

If there was no illegal weapons used, hospital workers would have seen usual injuries.

this is true

they also fucked up when they bombed the two UN spots. this was mainly when the UN exposed their illegal use of White Phoshporous while bombing civilians.

ppl on here wanna talk that bullshit about how its part of war.

NO ITS NOT.

that is why they had the Geneva Conventions. even in the battle field there are rules and humane morals to uphold. this is not the middle ages.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2009, 08:17 PM
in alot of ways its worse than the middle ages. Just look at the amount dead and the ways in which they die.

do in depth research on WOrld War I.

War has become mechanized and it started there.

If anything the Napoleonic Era or even the Middle Ages was much more civil, as the romanticized tales of war were somewhat true, and war was more personal.

Advances medicine and quick treatment for the severly wounded are directly linked to the carnage that took place during World War I.

Urban_Journalz
01-28-2009, 09:05 AM
ubran journalz.....if nobody ever rapped about this shit would you even be interested in it?

Given the fact that no one raps about most of the things I'm intereseted in, and due to the fact that unlike most, I'm not a crowd-follower and I have an uncanny ability to make my own decisions, I'm thinking yes.

9 times out of 10, whatever is popular is lethal to your health and survival on any level. Mental, Spiritual, Physical, all of it.

Also, to stay on topic a bit, I'm one of the very few that believes protests and banner-waving is useless. That's not revolution. The Palestinians need to be taught Guerrilla Warfare instead of terrorism and shooting at blind targets. They need to hit military bases instead of innocent civilians. Again, who's to say that the 2 or 3 Israelis that Hamas kills with their rockets aren't Pro-Palestine? Or Muslim? Or just want to stay out of it all together?

This is a war, and one side is doing things the way an army should. The other side is doing things an angry child would do once they found a means of striking back. Not planning and shooting in the direction of the enemy without having them in the crosshairs.

While most likely nothing will happen to the Israeli Government in terms of what they truely deserve, let it be known that what goes around comes right the fuck back around and every dog has his day.

Urban_Journalz
01-28-2009, 09:10 AM
And yet you keep replying...Shouldn't you be ignoring me, since I'm the "ugly bitch" in your frustrated little metaphor?

If youre upset and you want to talk about, it, let's hear it, big guy.

Probably the best attempt at reverse psychology I've seen around here, but still no cigar.

I reply because I choose to. Also, because it's great seeing you people that are so desperate for attention that you'll take negative or positive, so long as it's attention. The whole while denying it. Or don't you know that either? It's actually fun observing you morons that only get fly behind a computer screen. Sue me.

food for thought
01-31-2009, 02:56 PM
bump for the babies