PDA

View Full Version : Questions and Answers with Black Man

LORD NOSE
01-24-2009, 09:45 PM
this threads purpose is for asking BlackMan serious questions only

my first question is

why is it important for the world to know that the black man is god ?

Mumm Ra
01-25-2009, 07:19 AM
from my understanding you are a white male
why do you call yourself BlackMan, and use the terms "we" and "us" when talking about black people?

Black Man
01-27-2009, 04:04 PM

my first question is

Peace Sunny Winters.....to give an answer to your question, so the world stops setting up home waiting for a mystery god to bring them food.

LORD NOSE
01-27-2009, 04:47 PM
There are twenty-six letters in the Language and if a Student learns one letter per day, then how long will it take him to learn the twenty-six letters?

SL33
01-28-2009, 04:01 AM
marsians

drippie k
01-28-2009, 07:44 AM
There are twenty-six letters in the Language and if a Student learns one letter per day, then how long will it take him to learn the twenty-six letters?
26 days?

LORD NOSE
02-06-2009, 12:12 PM
why is the race problem in america so large and what do black people have to complain about ?

IrOnMaN
02-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Why do you hate yourself?

Black Man
02-06-2009, 01:23 PM
why is the race problem in america so large and what do black people have to complain about ?

The race problem in America isn't large, it's only a part of the whole. The race problem in global and seeing it as something 'local' is falling victim to it because that's not the reality of it. The reality of it is it's a global problem with global influences. What's being done in America is specifically for this society, but the principle of it is global. The way they do it in other countries is the way it has to be done for that specific society.

I don't see that black people 'complain' about it. I see that (statement) as a tool to get our minds off of what's real. When we stop complaining so to say, they have less resistance because the energy has decreased.

Black Man
02-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Good question sunnywinters....peace.

YungSunny
02-06-2009, 05:43 PM

my first question is

Not all black people are 5%ers.

LORD NOSE
02-09-2009, 01:04 PM

are you ok ?

Black Man
04-25-2009, 08:41 AM

my first question is

marsians

TSA
04-25-2009, 11:14 AM
great thread guys..

LAMO at Ironman

mastapowerful
04-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Having knowledge and having the internet are not the same BlackMan!!!

Black Man
04-25-2009, 12:49 PM

:no:

narc
04-25-2009, 12:59 PM
why do you think that speaking in constant rhetoric makes you sound intelligent?

why do you constantly comment on ancient history with very little knowledge of it?

RALPH WIGGUM
04-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Peace sunnywinters and thx for the thread.
Blackman, if having a black skin doesnt make you an original man, does that means that there are things you have to achieve, truth to become aware of, to become an Original man?
Can you be an Original Man at birth?
And finally, if having a black skin doesnt make you an Original Man, can a asian, white, or other man become an Original Man?

Black Man
04-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Peace sunnywinters and thx for the thread.
Blackman, if having a black skin doesnt make you an original man, does that means that there are things you have to achieve, truth to become aware of, to become an Original man?
Can you be an Original Man at birth?
And finally, if having a black skin doesnt make you an Original Man, can a asian, white, or other man become an Original Man?

Who is the Original Man? The Original Man is the Asiaitic Black Man, the Maker, the Owner, the Cream of the Planet Earth, Father of Civilization, and God of the Universe.

Original Man = The Asiatic Black Man, The Maker, The Owner, The Cream Of The Planet Earth, Father Of Civilization, And God Of The Universe.

These are the (7) "attributes" that constitute the Original Man. If these attributes are not possessed by the individual then they are not the Original Man.

Nationality does not denote whether or not a person is Black. Ernie Els, a professional golfer and is South African, but he's white. His nationality is South African, but he's white.

Both White and Black people are born in different countries, and whatever country they're born in, that becomes their nationality, not if they're Black or not.

Your question about white people is answered in the actual degree stated.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Who is the Original Man? The Original Man is the Asiaitic Black Man, the Maker, the Owner, the Cream of the Planet Earth, Father of Civilization, and God of the Universe.

Original Man = The Asiatic Black Man, The Maker, The Owner, The Cream Of The Planet Earth, Father Of Civilization, And God Of The Universe.

These are the (7) "attributes" that constitute the Original Man. If these attributes are not possessed by the individual then they are not the Original Man.

Nationality does not denote whether or not a person is Black. Ernie Els, a professional golfer and is South African, but he's white. His nationality is South African, but he's white.

Both White and Black people are born in different countries, and whatever country they're born in, that becomes their nationality, not if they're Black or not.

Your question about white people is answered in the actual degree stated.

Thank you, I kind of understand it now, but just for the last question, does that means yes or no, cause it seems like a yes but I aint completely sure.
And when you refer to the original man, do you refer as to an original being, like our ancestor, or as to a kind of person living on Earth right now?

Black Man
04-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Thank you, I kind of understand it now, but just for the last question, does that means yes or no, cause it seems like a yes but I aint completely sure.
And when you refer to the original man, do you refer as to an original being, like our ancestor, or as to a kind of person living on Earth right now?

White people can't be the Original Man. The 'Black' Man includes the black, the brown, and the yellow....and if you recognize the 'red' man he too is also black regardless of where they were born.

Your last question, can you rephrase it, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-25-2009, 03:11 PM
White people can't be the Original Man. The 'Black' Man includes the black, the brown, and the yellow....and if you recognize the 'red' man he too is also black regardless of where they were born.

Your last question, can you rephrase it, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

Okay. What Im asking is, for example, is a Black man, at birth, an Original Man, or does he have to earn that title?

Mr. Muhammad
04-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Salaam (Peace)...

Okay. What Im asking is, for example, is a Black man, at birth, an Original Man, or does he have to earn that title?

The answer is "Yes"...in that the "Black" Man and Woman are Possessed of the "Original" Material of Existence, which many equate with "Melanin".

However, "Original" must not be confused with "Righteousness". For there are many "Original" people who are acting like "devils", just as there are many "non-Original" people (Caucasians) who are striving for "righteousness".

The Law of Cause and Effect does not discriminate based on "race". It will work for (or against) whomever cooperates with it (or violates it).

RM

Black Man
04-25-2009, 03:31 PM

Look at what you're asking closely.

At birth, the 'male' that is born isn't a MAN. That child isn't a FATHER and can't be a FATHER at that stage of their growth and development. One of the attributes of the Original Man is being a Father (of Civilization). The child that is the son/sun of the (Original) Man, it's their birthright to be the Original Man/God, however one's birthright must be accepted meaning you have to KNOW what it is first.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Look at what you're asking closely.

At birth, the 'male' that is born isn't a MAN. That child isn't a FATHER and can't be a FATHER at that stage of their growth and development. One of the attributes of the Original Man is being a Father (of Civilization). The child that is the son/sun of the (Original) Man, it's their birthright to be the Original Man/God, however one's birthright must be accepted meaning you have to KNOW what it is first.

Ok, I see, thanks for the answers. Peace BlackMan.

Tage
04-25-2009, 04:09 PM
this thread is mindblowing

LORD NOSE
04-25-2009, 04:17 PM

i don't understand your statement here - do you have any serious questions ?

if not, but you have something you want to get across to blackman, pm him.

drippie k
04-25-2009, 08:26 PM
so everyone except white people are original men?? why aren't white people considered original?

Visionz
04-28-2009, 03:14 AM
Are you the seed of an orignal man and women?

Black Man
04-29-2009, 10:45 AM
so everyone except white people are original men?? why aren't white people considered original?

Question 1: No, I didn't say that. The Original Man IS the asiatic blackman the maker the owner the cream of the planet earth father of civilization and god of the universe. This is WHO the original man is.

To BE the original man you must be ASIATIC, you must be a BLACKMAN, you must be the MAKER, you must be the OWNER, you must be the CREAM OF THE PLANET EARTH, you must be the FATHER OF CIVILIZATION, you must be GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.

Question 2: White people are not ORIGINAL because they were made.

Black Man
04-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Are you the seed of an orignal man and women?

No.

Robert
04-29-2009, 10:58 AM
What race are you?

mastapowerful
04-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Question 1: No, I didn't say that. The Original Man IS the asiatic blackman the maker the owner the cream of the planet earth father of civilization and god of the universe. This is WHO the original man is.

To BE the original man you must be ASIATIC, you must be a BLACKMAN, you must be the MAKER, you must be the OWNER, you must be the CREAM OF THE PLANET EARTH, you must be the FATHER OF CIVILIZATION, you must be GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.

Question 2: White people are not ORIGINAL because they were made.

I wish you could answer this question using your own words rather than just spit back verbatim from a book you are interested in!!! Where do you it into this way of thinking? I agree with a lot of the teachings of the NGE but I'm not going to ever just be like "well, they say I can't be God because I'm white, so I agree". First of all, I am God, if anyone disagrees then they are 100% wrong. Second, I have heard a lot of people say that you basically cannot re-interept anything Elijah said because he meant what he said, which makes no sense to me considering he was a messenger speaking for someone else, and even if that wasn't the case how are we to know what Elijah meant? How could anyone know if they truly understand anothers teachings? I think it's cool that you respect the teachings and all that but you should be mindful not to get caught up in the baby talk and combine the teachings with your own thoughts, not replace your thoughts with the teachings. I have to go with my woman to get an ultrasound now so I can't write too much more here, but I will touch back later.

Black Man
04-29-2009, 05:40 PM
so everyone except white people are original men?? Why aren't white people considered original?

question 1: No, i didn't say that. The original man is the asiatic blackman the maker the owner the cream of the planet earth father of civilization and god of the universe. This is who the original man is.

To be the original man you must be asiatic, you must be a blackman, you must be the maker, you must be the owner, you must be the cream of the planet earth, you must be the father of civilization, you must be god of the universe.

Question 2: White people are not original because they were made.

i wish you could answer this question using your own words rather than just spit back verbatim from a book you are interested in!!!

See, people ask questions and when the answer is given to them, they're not satisfied with the answer and that's usually because they're already searching for a specific answer that's already determined in their head. When a person ask the question what's one plus one the answer given will be verbatim (spit straight from a book) because there's only one answer and that answer is two. One plus one is two and that's verbatim. The question, who is the original man has only one answer and anything outside of that answer is wrong period.

When i say the original man is the asiatic blackman the maker the owner the cream of the planet earth father of civilization and god of the universe, those are my words.

Fard was not the first to say the original man is the asiatic blackman the maker the owner the cream of the planet earth father of civilization and god of the universe, nor was elijah and they won't be the last.

Where do you it into this way of thinking? I agree with a lot of the teachings of the nge but i'm not going to ever just be like "well, they say i can't be god because i'm white, so i agree".

Then don't agree. The blackman is god, you can accept it or reject it. Do you think somebody is trying to get you to be a part of the "the nation of gods and earths"?

First of all, i am god, if anyone disagrees then they are 100% wrong.

Or you're 100% wrong.

Second, i have heard a lot of people say that you basically cannot re-interept anything elijah said because he meant what he said, which makes no sense to me considering he was a messenger speaking for someone else, and even if that wasn't the case how are we to know what elijah meant? How could anyone know if they truly understand anothers teachings? I think it's cool that you respect the teachings and all that but you should be mindful not to get caught up in the baby talk and combine the teachings with your own thoughts, not replace your thoughts with the teachings. I have to go with my woman to get an ultrasound now so i can't write too much more here, but i will touch back later.

you say all of this off of the strength of what another person says, what you heard (face value) without knowing for your own self.

Is there a question that you want to ask?

Prolifical ENG
04-29-2009, 06:00 PM
From the famous Buddha quote, "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

What are some good examples where this can hold true?

Do you think many appeal to authority too much?

Is this a critical quote when reading posts here in KTL?

Black Man
04-29-2009, 06:04 PM
What race are you?

I'm not a race.

Black Man
04-29-2009, 06:21 PM
from the famous buddha quote, "believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

what are some good examples where this can hold true?

Do you think many appeal to authority too much?

Is this a critical quote when reading posts here in ktl?

question 1: I don't really agree 100% with the quote, so i'd have to put a little thought into seeing where this could apply. In some ways i know it can apply but not all the time. I would like to know who he was talking to when this was said and what were the circumstances that caused one of the buddha's to say this.

Question 2: It depends on who and what the authority is.

Question 3: For me, it's not a critical quote when reading post here in 'ktl' however it can be useful for other people.

mastapowerful
04-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Is there a question that you want to ask?

What do you, yourself, get out of the teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths? How were you introduced to the teachings? What attracted you to the teachings? What about the teachings makes you believe them so much that you feel verbatim is the only way to answer questions?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-29-2009, 07:48 PM
This question is not meant to be mean-spirited, but what makes the poster "Black Man" qualified to answer any questions?

diggy
04-29-2009, 08:53 PM
People do not need any qualifications to answer questions.

mastapowerful
04-29-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm not interested in anyones qualifications. It just seems Black Man reads and uses terms in the wrong context. Black Man, I am not trying to single you out but since your "caucasians proving..." thread I get the distinct feeling that you yourself do not know who the Asiatic Black Man is. I just really wish these conversations didn't always turn to race, but they always do.

The Hound
04-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Black Man, have you ever had sex? Have you ever explored any part of this website besides KTL? Do you know what Wu Tang? What is Wu Tang? Who are Wu Tang? Where is Wu Tang? Why is Wu Tang, Wu Tang?

mastapowerful
04-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Then don't agree. The blackman is god, you can accept it or reject it. Do you think somebody is trying to get you to be a part of the "the nation of gods and earths"?

I have said previously that I fully agree that the Original Man is the Asiatic Black Man, I just feel like you are like many others who think that statement has something to do with race or color of skin. Even if I assume you mean Black Man in the proper context, I am still puzzled as to why you haven't mentioned anything in any of your responses. You seem to know a lot of the message but not so much about it. If you do then you ain't really been kicking the truth around here. I have purposely been playing a devil's advocate with you and you have not kicked it back to me yet. Do you think the knowledge you have should be kept for yourself? Why do you answer every question with direct verbatim and rhetoric? Why have you not cleared up peoples issues about race? I don't mean the questions about the color of your skin, I could care less, but I have spoken on race when it is not appropriate to the question and you have not tried to correct me in the slightest, why not? I guess my main question is this... Are you an Asiatic Black Man?

mastapowerful
04-29-2009, 11:20 PM

It is statements like this that make it seem like you are talking about something completely different.

NIKLZ
04-30-2009, 01:47 AM
Peace

If a man is half asian and half white does he still fall into the "Original Man" category?

Thanks

TSA
04-30-2009, 02:32 AM
black man, if the black man is the CREAM OF DUH CROP why does he keep raping everyone?

Black Man
04-30-2009, 10:07 AM
What do you, yourself, get out of the teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths? How were you introduced to the teachings? What attracted you to the teachings? What about the teachings makes you believe them so much that you feel verbatim is the only way to answer questions?

Question 1: The Truth.

Question 2: In peace.

Question 3: The Truth.

Question 4: I don't believe in them.

Black Man
04-30-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm not interested in anyones qualifications. It just seems Black Man reads and uses terms in the wrong context. Black Man, I am not trying to single you out but since your "caucasians proving..." thread I get the distinct feeling that you yourself do not know who the Asiatic Black Man is. I just really wish these conversations didn't always turn to race, but they always do.

Or maybe it's you asking questions and making statments out of context.

Black Man
04-30-2009, 10:58 AM
I have said previously that I fully agree that the Original Man is the Asiatic Black Man, I just feel like you are like many others who think that statement has something to do with race or color of skin. Even if I assume you mean Black Man in the proper context, I am still puzzled as to why you haven't mentioned anything in any of your responses. You seem to know a lot of the message but not so much about it. If you do then you ain't really been kicking the truth around here. I have purposely been playing a devil's advocate with you and you have not kicked it back to me yet. Do you think the knowledge you have should be kept for yourself?

NO.

Why do you answer every question with direct verbatim and rhetoric?

DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. YOU ASK A QUESTION, I GAVE THE ANSWER. YOU CAN EITHER ACCEPT IT OR REJECT IT. REALL SIMPLE.

Why have you not cleared up peoples issues about race?

IT'S NOT FOR ME TO CLEAR UP. WHY HAVEN'T YOU CLEARED UP PEOPLE'S ISSUES ABOUT RACE?

I don't mean the questions about the color of your skin, I could care less, but I have spoken on race when it is not appropriate to the question and you have not tried to correct me in the slightest, why not?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I guess my main question is this... Are you an Asiatic Black Man?

YES

The Original Man is NOT the Asiatic Blackman.

As I said before, the Original Man IS the Asiatic Blackman, the Maker, the Owner, the Cream of the Planet Earth, Father of Civilization, and God of the Universe. This is complete.

You can FEEL however you want to FEEL, it's still not changing anything. The color of skin does have something (not everything) to do with it and you can either accept it or reject it.

mastapowerful
04-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Well Black Man, congrats on confirming in my mind at least, that you just talk out of your ass a lot. Seriously, you act offended that someone would ask you a question. You haven't kicked any of that TRUTH you say you get from the teachings that you openly subscribe to, and you can't even properly answer a simple question without sounding like your panties are tied in a knot. You seem like someone who listens to Wu-Tang Forever a lot or something. Have you done the 120? The reason I asked you why you haven't cleared up any peoples questions about race was because you raised a lot of those questions yourself. The only excuse you would have for reacting to questions the way you have is because you don't not fully understand the answers. I'm just glad you at least blindly follow peaceful teachings, otherwise you might get caught haven't a second cup of Kool-Aid or with your bags packed and your Nikes on waiting for that comet. All the answers you have given are silly, this thread is pointless because your knowledge cup has a big hole in the bottom. Maybe this thread should just be called "questions and questions with Black Man"!!!

Black Man
04-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Peace

If a man is half asian and half white does he still fall into the "Original Man" category?

Thanks

If this man you are speaking of is a 'fraction' then he can't be the Original Man for the Original Man is COMPLETE/WHOLE, he's not a part.

You can replace white with african, and I'll say the same thing. You can replace white with negro and I'll say the same thing. You can replace white with black and I'll say the same thing. Having the RIGHT body is only part of it and not the whole.

The Original Man is the asiatic blackman the maker the owner the cream of the planet earth father of civilization and god of the universe. This is COMPLETE, this is WHOLE.

Black Man
04-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Well Black Man, congrats on confirming in my mind at least, that you just talk out of your ass a lot. Seriously, you act offended that someone would ask you a question. You haven't kicked any of that TRUTH you say you get from the teachings that you openly subscribe to, and you can't even properly answer a simple question without sounding like your panties are tied in a knot. You seem like someone who listens to Wu-Tang Forever a lot or something. Have you done the 120? The reason I asked you why you haven't cleared up any peoples questions about race was because you raised a lot of those questions yourself. The only excuse you would have for reacting to questions the way you have is because you don't not fully understand the answers. I'm just glad you at least blindly follow peaceful teachings, otherwise you might get caught haven't a second cup of Kool-Aid or with your bags packed and your Nikes on waiting for that comet. All the answers you have given are silly, this thread is pointless because your knowledge cup has a big hole in the bottom. Maybe this thread should just be called "questions and questions with Black Man"!!!

I'm not making you ask me questions.

You seem like someone who listens to Wu-Tang Forever a lot or something.

Can you come up with something ORIGINAL?

NIKLZ
04-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Peace Black
Was Jesus the original man?
Thanks
http://api.ning.com/files/SVnC9W7SBKR6ZuTeEumppn5umqr2wczljn99gUa5Ayo_/Tyrone2.jpg

mastapowerful
04-30-2009, 12:41 PM
The whole color things seems to be clouding people, I'm just going to kick what I've taken from this base of the teachings. You could say that terms "black", "white", "brown", "yellow", and "red" refer to the color of someones skin, but I believe you would be looking at it from the most basic, baby level. The Original Man is the Asiatic Blackman the maker the owner the cream of the planet earth father of civilization and god of the universe. What you could interpret that as is "the original man of Earth was absolutely free in all senses of the word. He came as a whole, a completely thoughtless mind, with Supreme Wisdom and Understanding. The teachings state that the White man was grafted from the "black", "brown", "yellow", and "red". Now look at this just from a scientific point; Black, being the absense of color (the thoughtless mind) and White, being all colors at once (the confusion of the mind). In this way we can start to see that the colors refers to mental states and levels of consciousness. The Original Man is the Asiatic Blackman the maker the owner the cream of the planet earth father of civilization and god of the universe. The subconscious mind (Blackman), free of judgement and hate, with it's absolute and Supreme Wisdom and Understanding created all that we know to exist equally and peacfully (Divine Equality). The subconscious mind is responsible for our reality. The White (confusion, destruction,etc...) Devil was created and began affecting men's minds with ideas of a Supreme Being sitting on a throne in the sky and other such nonsense that man begain to lose that Knowledge that God existed within themselves, causing man to search for God outside of himself taking him further form the source and the truth, thus creating inequality and disharmony. In looking at the teachings in this light one may be able to get past race, and color of skin, which is what is needed if we are to unite and reap the benefits of Supreme Wisdom, Understading, and Divine Equality.

mastapowerful
04-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Can you come up with something ORIGINAL?

Yes, if someone were to ask me what kind of man I was I would not throw quotes at them. What I meant by my statement was that you seem to have done the Knowledge but you haven't done the Wisdom, which doesn't make you a bad person or anything, you just seem easily upset when questioned and perhaps a bit self-righteous. No disrespect meant.

Robert
04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm not a race.

What ethnicity are you. You know exactly what I mean. Feel free to properly answer my question.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-30-2009, 01:15 PM
Can you be an Original Man without being the seed of an original man and woman?

NIKLZ
04-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Peace Black
Where was the Original Man born?
Thanks

Black Man
04-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Peace Black
Was Jesus the original man?
Thanks
http://api.ning.com/files/SVnC9W7SBKR6ZuTeEumppn5umqr2wczljn99gUa5Ayo_/Tyrone2.jpg

Peace.

Was Jesus a REAL man?

In general, I would say Jesus was a righteous brother.

Peace.

Black Man
04-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Can you be an Original Man without being the seed of an original man and woman?

I don't understand what you mean here. Can you rephrase your question?

Black Man
04-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Peace Black
Where was the Original Man born?
Thanks

I don't understand what you're really asking here. Are you asking about a starting point?

RALPH WIGGUM
04-30-2009, 02:01 PM
I don't understand what you mean here. Can you rephrase your question?

Well, what I understood is that, even if you're an Asiatic Black Man doesnt mean you're an orignal man, so if your parents are not Original Man and Woman, can you still be an Original Man?
For example, you say you are not the seed of an Original man and woman, are you an Original Man?

Black Man
04-30-2009, 02:04 PM
What ethnicity are you. You know exactly what I mean. Feel free to properly answer my question.

I knew what you meant and that's why I gave you the answer that I gave you. It was the proper way to answer the question I was asked.

I'm the Asiatic Blackman, the Maker, the Owner, the Cream of the Planet Earth, Father of Civilization, and God of the Universe.

Black Man
04-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Well, what I understood is that, even if you're an Asiatic Black Man doesnt mean you're an orignal man, so if your parents are not Original Man and Woman, can you still be an Original Man?
For example, you say you are not the seed of an Original man and woman, are you an Original Man?

Can a person be the Original Man if their parents are not the Original Man or Woman? Yes. Keep in mind to BE something you first must accept what it is. A person's birthright is theirs for the taking, but if they don't accept that birthright then they'll never BE that.

Am I the Original Man? Yes.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Can a person be the Original Man if their parents are not the Original Man or Woman? Yes. Keep in mind to BE something you first must accept what it is. A person's birthright is theirs for the taking, but if they don't accept that birthright then they'll never BE that.

Am I the Original Man? Yes.

OK thanks, so does being the Original Man makes you superior to people who are not the Original Man?

Black Man
04-30-2009, 02:51 PM
OK thanks, so does being the Original Man makes you superior to people who are not the Original Man?

No.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-30-2009, 02:59 PM
No.

So, in what ways are you different from the Non-Original men?
Peace.

Black Man
04-30-2009, 03:22 PM
So, in what ways are you different from the Non-Original men?
Peace.

My way of life.

Peace.

Robert
04-30-2009, 03:23 PM
What is your way of life?

What is the "non-original" man's way of life?

Black Man
04-30-2009, 03:29 PM
What is your way of life?

What is the "non-original" man's way of life?

Question 1: Supreme Mathematics

Question 2: Rephrase the question and be more specific please.

Non-original man....what do you mean by this?

RALPH WIGGUM
04-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Can a non-original man live by the Supreme Mathematics or does living by the Supreme Mathematics make you an Original Man?

Black Man
04-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Can a non-original man live by the Supreme Mathematics or does living by the Supreme Mathematics make you an Original Man?

What do you mean by 'non-original man'? The term doesn't always make sense when you ask certain questions.

Supreme Mathematics is for everyone but everyone is not for Supreme Mathematics.

The Original Man isn't 'made' you can't make the original man, the original man is the MAKER, not the made.

RALPH WIGGUM
04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
What do you mean by 'non-original man'? The term doesn't always make sense when you ask certain questions.

Supreme Mathematics is for everyone but everyone is not for Supreme Mathematics.

The Original Man isn't 'made' you can't make the original man, the original man is the MAKER, not the made.

I mean the non-original as in the one who is not the MAKER. So you say it is for everyone, even for the non-original man, who is "made"? Because if a non-original man can live by the Supreme Mathematics, then he isnt different from the Original Man in his way of living?
Peace.

DeeBlock
02-18-2011, 01:44 AM
lol

7'smatrix
07-13-2011, 09:41 PM
Peace is this thread dead, or is Blackman still around?

Peace.

PALEHORSE
07-14-2011, 11:03 AM
why do black people in america suck?

LORD NOSE
07-14-2011, 03:26 PM
why do black people in america suck?

because they been bit by vampires

7'smatrix
07-21-2011, 04:04 PM
We don't suck, lol, we've been living other than our original natural way of life. Making some people act like animals and even call themselves animal names. "what up dog?" "yo, yo see that cat over there".

Social programming!

Peace.