PDA

View Full Version : RISE OF THE STUDENTS---REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVIZED-via youtube

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 10:32 PM
h0G3APN4K-o

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 10:35 PM
6bJbsIsAka4&feature=related

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Damn, I am going to write my congressman to keep Immortal Technique CD's out of our suburbs.

Kids today are bitchmade faggots.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 10:36 PM
oh he is such a rebel.

he will be rejected by all, and will soon find his calling on the corp in KTL.

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 10:37 PM
hahahahha @ cool dan

01-24-2009, 10:38 PM
oh he is such a rebel.

he will be rejected by all, and will soon find his calling on the corp in KTL.

Yup. Right after he drops out of community college, he will sign up and his screen name will ProductOfDaStreetz and he will have Fidel Castro in his avatar

SKAMPOE
01-24-2009, 10:39 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaaS_zKW aL6HRE

diggy
01-25-2009, 12:58 AM
I'm skeptical of "movements".

Who created this "911truth" movement?

What is the goal?

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 01:09 AM
Isnt It Fuckin Obvious Wat The Goal Is>?

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 01:12 AM
im with diggy, good on em n shit but it seems they are doing more for the childish jackass humor, informing the public about 911 is like beating a dead horse, wow he would'nt pledge to the flag - tough

do some real shit revolutionary things then post it on youtube. stickers n fucking t shirts..... wow.

diggy
01-25-2009, 02:37 AM
Isnt It Fuckin Obvious Wat The Goal Is>?

Your right, there is an obvious goal of informing people about 9-11, but to jump to the unproven conclusion that the government did it is dumb.

Where is the proof that the government did it?

Look at some shit from 911truth.org:

OUR MISSION

TO EXPOSE the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11th, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth; namely, that elements within the US government and covert policy apparatus must have orchestrated or participated in the execution of the attacks for these to have happened in the way that they did.

TO ADVANCE the insight that ending a world in which 9/11-type and other "synthetic" events dictate the agenda requires the fall of the present US and global system of warfare and fraud, of secret government and hidden economics, of power concentrated in the hands of the vanishingly few...

TO END, by way of integrity and god-given creativity, the regime and illicit power structures responsible for 9/11 and to replace the system that made 9/11 necessary...

What proof do they have that the US government did 9-11?

Do they really think they can overthrow the government and replace it with a righteous one?

http://www.911truth.org/images/boardstaff/Nalven7-07.jpg http://www.911truth.org/images/boardstaff/Jon_Gold.jpg

Who are these people?

How can one overthrow the government by telling people that 911 was an inside job?

Like I said, I am skeptical of movements.

TSA
01-25-2009, 02:43 AM
idk why knock the kid. He saw an injustice and is going out of his way to do something about it

though he's a douche he's a douche with a ballsac

i know ppl on this website that would swear to god the government is putting poison in tap water but when their loved ones, moms, sisters, kids, brothers, friends, wives, girlfriends ect drink tap water they don't stop them.

they can lie to me cause it's the internet but if you let any member of your family drink tap water or watch TV and you know it's killing them and specifically designed to kill them then your a worthless coward and murderer.

the kid understands that his duns need dollars and coins and is acting on what he believes. You can't fuck with him, he's a great man.

diggy
01-25-2009, 02:46 AM
im with diggy, good on em n shit but it seems they are doing more for the childish jackass humor, informing the public about 911 is like beating a dead horse, wow he would'nt pledge to the flag - tough

do some real shit revolutionary things then post it on youtube. stickers n fucking t shirts..... wow.

Exactly.

This is a fake revolution.

Words and stickers and shirts.

:(W

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-25-2009, 08:55 AM
haha

01-25-2009, 09:11 AM
the kid understands that his duns need dollars and coins and is acting on what he believes. You can't fuck with him, he's a great man.

The kid is a fag. Hitler acted on what he believed, and was better at it. They both spread lies and misinformation, but at least Hitler had a goal and a plan, and achieved success.

Hitler > This fag

L~>1<~NKS
01-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Your right, there is an obvious goal of informing people about 9-11, but to jump to the unproven conclusion that the government did it is dumb.

Where is the proof that the government did it?

Look at some shit from 911truth.org:

OUR MISSION

TO EXPOSE the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11th, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth; namely, that elements within the US government and covert policy apparatus must have orchestrated or participated in the execution of the attacks for these to have happened in the way that they did.

TO ADVANCE the insight that ending a world in which 9/11-type and other "synthetic" events dictate the agenda requires the fall of the present US and global system of warfare and fraud, of secret government and hidden economics, of power concentrated in the hands of the vanishingly few...

TO END, by way of integrity and god-given creativity, the regime and illicit power structures responsible for 9/11 and to replace the system that made 9/11 necessary...

What proof do they have that the US government did 9-11?

Do they really think they can overthrow the government and replace it with a righteous one?

http://www.911truth.org/images/boardstaff/Nalven7-07.jpg http://www.911truth.org/images/boardstaff/Jon_Gold.jpg

Who are these people?

How can one overthrow the government by telling people that 911 was an inside job?

Like I said, I am skeptical of movements.

http://www.justin.tv/montydj

good shit skampoli

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 03:48 PM
......................PLUS! 9-11 never happend (seriously watch this video, ive seen all the youtube vids and this one is the freakiest - just watch)
WcBPl2ragac

TSA
01-25-2009, 03:53 PM
The kid is a fag. Hitler acted on what he believed, and was better at it. They both spread lies and misinformation, but at least Hitler had a goal and a plan, and achieved success.

Hitler > This fag
exactly, but you can't call hitler a pussy now can you.
you dont have to agree with him but the world is moved by ppl that move, whether its the right move in your eyes or the wrong move it takes great people to move.

everyone's got a opinion, only a few have heart

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 04:02 PM
......................PLUS! 9-11 never happend (seriously watch this video, ive seen all the youtube vids and this one is the freakiest - just watch)
WcBPl2ragac
i been sayin this for ever , thanks for postin this vid, the whole planes crashin into the towers , that never happened, the towers were imploded by the gov, the planes that the news showed, that was the hologram tricknowlodgy, the same one the used for will iam, the same one they are gonna use when the masons stage the second comming of christ... tru shit..

01-25-2009, 04:09 PM
you dont have to agree with him but the world is moved by ppl that move, whether its the right move in your eyes or the wrong move it takes great people to move.

OK, I see what youre saying

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 04:12 PM

you have a point tza, but if this generation thinks a revolution is putting stickers on power poles, making t-shirts, and duing stupid shit in school (preventing people from learning) then posting it on youtube, then were fucked

this is the "revolution" the government wants you to be a part of - cause it aint doing shit realy.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 04:12 PM

good post^:thumbup:

01-25-2009, 04:13 PM
WcBPl2ragac

i been sayin this for ever , thanks for postin this vid, the whole planes crashin into the towers , that never happened, the towers were imploded by the gov, the planes that the news showed, that was the hologram tricknowlodgy, the same one the used for will iam, the same one they are gonna use when the masons stage the second comming of christ... tru shit..

hahahahaha @ the Wu-corp 9/11 truth committee, made up an Australian gamer who has never been to America and a high-school dropout.

You guys are retarded.

Government implosion?

Wow. Motherfuckers are getting stupider everyday.

Do you see what your paranoia and hatred of success is doing?

Holograms? Implosions? Black Eyed Peas?

No child left behind, my ass.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 04:17 PM
hahahahaha @ the Wu-corp 9/11 truth committee, made up an Australian gamer who has never been to America and a high-school dropout.

You guys are retarded.

Government implosion?

Do you see what your paranoia and hatred of success is doing?

Holograms? Implosions? Black Eyed Peas?

No child left behind, my ass.

hahaha great job on jumping to conclusions, the video is made to show you that film can be edited to make them think what they want you to think, well thats what i got from it anyways.

you realy think i thought they could trick the city of new york, its not just the camera's that witnessed the planes hit the buildings, no offense skampoe but yeah, they hit them, not to say there was no charges in the building that went off after. im an open book on this whole subject, i believe no one.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 04:18 PM
but no, my post says the truth!

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 04:20 PM
where zigzag when u need him damn it.. he knows wat im sayin ..

Mumm Ra
01-25-2009, 04:22 PM
how could the towers still be standing 3 months after 9-11 from what that video says??

01-25-2009, 04:23 PM
but no, my post says the truth!

You don't KNOW the truth.

Nobody KNOWS the truth.

But anyone who has lived in America, observed the way things work, is not a paranoid head-case or a functional retard, and has the ability to think logically and draw conclusions, can say with pretty fair certainty that it was not an inside job.

NOBODY has any credible evidence to say that it was anything else than a carefully planned and successful attacks by Islamic radicals on American infrastructure.

Look how successful it was.

It has done nothing but hurt America, the economy, and the corporations that you retards think control the world.

Who planned it? Give me names.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 04:34 PM
how could the towers still be standing 3 months after 9-11 from what that video says??

oh, my, god,

the video is a joke, its ment to make you realize that people edit video footage to trick you, its a video saying THINGS MAY NOT BE WHAT THEY SEEM ON YOUTUBE

...........i regret posting this video - its gunna be like the st idles commercial

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 04:36 PM
But anyone who has lived in America, observed the way things work.
exactly

01-25-2009, 04:39 PM
exactly

Exactly what?

You need to quit your obsession with black papa-wu muslims and get your mind right.

You need to get a GED and make a reggaeton CD. That shit will sell. Nobody buys wu-tang stye rap CDs anymore, not even from wu-tang themselves.

I'm going to figure out how to get you a government-watch list, Skampoe

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 04:42 PM
you dont need to live in america to understand the way it works, thats just another ignorant american statement, just because americans have little world knowledge doesnt mean the rest of the globe is as self absorbed as them.

infact your media is a good example of why you may be blinded to alot of stuff.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 04:47 PM
you dont need to live in america to understand the way it works, thats just another ignorant american statement, just because americans have little world knowledge doesnt mean the rest of the globe is as self absorbed as them.

true^

ionno man, shit is different here, all i know is when shit pops off, any one who ever knew SKAMPOE EXISTS is gonna be like ''damn he was right, i should of listened''...

01-25-2009, 04:52 PM

I didn't say you needed to live in America to have a basic understanding of American politics.

But neither one of us are foreign policy experts.

I think it is pretty obvious that someone who has LIVED and experienced America for 26 years has a better understanding of the reality of American life than someone who has NEVER been to America.

Who would no more about the way the government works in Iraq, me? Or someone who has lived their entire life in Iraq?

You get your information from the Australian media.

In any democracy, the goal of media is to make money, not necessarily inform.

The same goes for American and Australian media. I obviously don't believe everything I see in the media, I rely on personal awareness, experience, and education. But only a retard would immediately discount everything he sees in the media without evaluating it.

But regardless, the media is not a tool of the government. The media in America often achieves its best success by attacking the government that the rest of the world likes to claim controls the media.

A politician can't even fuck a babysitter without it being all over the newspaper.

Look at the way you write about America. You obviously have some sort of hatred for America. Based, obviously, on what you have heard in the media.
Your negative opinions, based on essentially nothing, are already clouding your thoughts.

Please continue your baseless America-hatred, but don't pretend to be an expert.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 04:56 PM
true^

ionno man, shit is different here, all i know is when shit pops off, any one who ever knew SKAMPOE EXISTS is gonna be like ''damn he was right, i should of listened''...

hahah yeah, all the gen chat ninja's will do a mural in your hood, like big puns
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1221/664888224_e99dfd06de.jpg?v=0

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 05:02 PM
You get your information from the Australian media.

bullshit, i read, i have THE INTERNET, i watch your cockhead fat ass micheal more - so thats bullshit, i get NO information from australian media, i never watch the news (no shit) and i refuse to spend $1.20 on a news paper.

Look at the way you write about America. You obviously have some sort of hatred for America.

oh obviously, stop asuming shit asshole, i said it before, im an open book on this subject.

Please continue your baseless America-hatred, but don't pretend to be an expert.

how and when did i "pretend to be an expert" ? im futhering the discussion and bring the information i have to the table.

but your american so your always right.:f

01-25-2009, 05:07 PM
bullshit, i read, i have THE INTERNET, i watch your cockhead fat ass micheal more - so thats bullshit, i get NO information from australian media, i never watch the news (no shit) and i refuse to spend $1.20 on a news paper.

oh obviously, stop asuming shit asshole, i said it before, im an open book on this subject.

how and when did i "pretend to be an expert" ? im futhering the discussion and bring the information i have to the table.

but your american so your always right.:f

Please note that I tried to have a reasonable discussion with you despite disagreeing with your views.

I tried to present my views in a reasonable, thought-out fashion and attempted to explain them.

You got mad, and cited "the internet" as valid source of credible information.

I hate Michael Moore. He is a closed-minded idiot. I agree with some of the causes he supports, but he takes away all credibility from them by being sensationalistic.

Either way, all I am saying is that your knowledge of the actual workings of American society is limited by never having been to America.

I would expect that you know more about the Australian government than I do, because YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 05:12 PM
i never said i knew more than you, you realy dont listen when arguing, i said you dont need to live there to understand the shity things your "leaders" do.

i brang up the internet and micheal more because thats where your paranoid anti government wankers put their video's

and if your "views" are that you know me, and you think people outside of america know as much or less (rofl) than you - then your a clench fist. and i wont waste any more time with you.

because all i know is what australian media tells me. idiot.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 05:15 PM
...........its not impossible for someone outside of america to know more than you about your own country, and its not impossible for them to write a book, and its not impossible for me to read it. understand ?

HANZO
01-25-2009, 05:26 PM

i didnt know tissy was capable of such a statement. very good point.

01-25-2009, 05:43 PM
...........its not impossible for someone outside of america to know more than you about your own country, and its not impossible for them to write a book, and its not impossible for me to read it. understand ?

Just because someone writes a book doesn't mean that they are an expert.

It is POSSIBLE that someone who has never been to America knows more about living in America than I do, but I feel that it is very unlikely, for obvious reasons.

I could read books about living in England, Australia, Afghanistan, China, wherever, but I still feel that it is more likely that any person who has spent their entire lives in that country has a better view of life in said country than I do.

I feel like this is pretty obvious.

You OBVIOUSLY look down on Americans, which is find, but I am not pulling this statement out of nowhere. Look at your tone.

I find it Ironic that you would bash media, and then defend your knowledge of America by saying that you read a book...

Either way, I'm not saying youre stupid, but I am saying that, obviously, I PROBABLY know more about life in America than you, just as you probably know more about Australia, Han knows more about life in England, and TSA knows more about life in Nigeria.

HANZO
01-25-2009, 05:54 PM
you would learn more about something if you experience it. ofcourse ppl will have good political knowledge of America, like they can have with other countries. it would be hard for a foreigner to judge the lifestyle of another country without actually living their though.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 06:29 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/b/b7/Patriot.jpg/480px-Patriot.jpg

diggy
01-25-2009, 06:57 PM
I know holograms exist, but where is the PROOF one was used on 9-11 to make people think planes crashed into wtc?

What about all those people running in the streets...were they holograms?

Isn't it possible to alter the date on video cameras?

The second video that shows the plane flying beside wtc looked like a professionally done video cuz it was very stead in the way it was filmed (MAD SUSPECT - not an amature video!!).

TSA
01-25-2009, 07:01 PM
THERE IS LITERALLY ON CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY THE AMERICA GOVERNMENT HAS DONE THAT THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT HASN'T DONE ON AN EQUAL OR SMALLER SCALE DUE TO LIMITED RESOURCES AND NEEDS AND/OR SUPPORTED. IF YOU WANT TO BASH AMERICA SAVE BREATH AND SAY YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE. THAT'S REALLY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY AND WON't. PUSSEH.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 07:02 PM
I know holograms exist, but where is the PROOF one was used on 9-11 to make people think planes crashed into wtc?

What about all those people running in the streets...were they holograms?
NO, THE BUILDINGS WERE DEMOLISHED LIKE WHEN DEMOLITION CREWS BRING DEM BUILDINGS DOWN, RLY DO SUM RESERCH DAWG, ALL THE INFO IS THERE JUST GET IT, I WOULD BUT IM A LIL TOOHIGH TO BE BOTHERED.
Isn't it possible to alter the date on video cameras?

The second video that shows the plane flying beside wtc looked like a professionally done video cuz it was very stead in the way it was filmed (MAD SUSPECT - not an amature video!!).
IM TELLEN U, LOOK IT UP.

TSA
01-25-2009, 07:11 PM
you have a point tza, but if this generation thinks a revolution is putting stickers on power poles, making t-shirts, and duing stupid shit in school (preventing people from learning) then posting it on youtube, then were fucked

this is the "revolution" the government wants you to be a part of - cause it aint doing shit realy.
So? Thats what they can do and they're doing. They're doing a hell of alot more then ppl with similar views and wont say and do shit.

some ppl believe that terrorist did 9/11. Soon after they joined the army to defend their country and fight these terrorists.

Some ppl believe the government did 9/11 with hollowgramtricknology and yacub. They posted about it on wucorp. There's a kid on youtube with the same views that took real live action against it cause he think a government killing thousands of ppl is wrong and there's little else in the world worthy of fighting about, and it live in the shadow of it even though you know its wrong and happened is cowardly.

I personally believe the government didn't do shit cause that's not how the world works. Yes. There are ppl that hate america

(HOLY SHIT!)

and they are capable of taking action that supports their stances expecially if they're a military outfit with an objective of fighting america.

(HOLY SHIT!)

To believe the US government proped up afghan fighters to bomb a building so they can attack iraq is underestimating the intelligence of ppl that don't log on to this website and over estimating the capability of the government.

Critical thinking: IT would take an extensive network of TNT to blow down the tours, expecially according to a plane and time framework. Considering the fact that at all hours of the day there are ppl in the buildings being that it's an important financial sturcture at the epic center of NY finance which is the epic center of world finance, how put the bombs in place and when would they be able to find the time to do this with being seen by the 2000+ employees visitors and tourists that are in the buildings 24/7?

TSA
01-25-2009, 07:15 PM
also skampoe, you stupid ass man you, if you implode a building with a glass exterior the glass at lower and high levels of the building would shatter at the sound of an explosion being so close (inside)

This is why when you see buildings explode, all the levels explode at different times and debris fires out of one level the the next and the next until it collapses

there was no shattering of GLASS on any levels expect the impact spot.

also consider the fact you really dont know what happened and dont act like you do, cause you dont, none of you do.

Mumm Ra
01-25-2009, 07:31 PM
it's still hard for me to believe that a bunch of cave dwellers with box cutters did all this
I mean I'm sure I have access to a shit load of better technology and resources than those people. And am much smarter. And I in no way think I could have plotted that attack so flawlessly (without government intervention and all that). Shit Osama is still using cameras shittier than my camera phone.

I thought zeitgeist showed footage of lower level windows being shattered? and first-hand accounts of people saying they heard explosions in the basement before the planes hit? IDK I'd have to see it again. Regarless of zeitgeists credibility it was still first-hand accounts tho.
And the WTC support beams being on a perfectly angled cut near the base is very suspect to me too.

01-25-2009, 07:35 PM
it's still hard for me to believe that a bunch of cave dwellers with box cutters did all this
I mean I'm sure I have access to a shit load of better technology and resources than those people. And am much smarter. And I in no way think I could have plotted that attack so flawlessly (without government intervention and all that). Shit Osama is still using cameras shittier than my camera phone.

I thought zeitgeist showed footage of lower level windows being shattered? and first-hand accounts of people saying they heard explosions in the basement before the planes hit? IDK I'd have to see it again. Regarless of zeitgeists credibility it was still first-hand accounts tho.
And the WTC support beams being on a perfectly angled cut near the base is very suspect to me too.

I think you are underestimating the intelligence, resources, and funding of Al-Queda.

And whenever there is a tragedy that happens quickly and unexpectedly, you are going to get different accounts of varying credibility.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 07:45 PM
i always concluded that the 9/11 attacks were not necessarily complicated at all, and that we have seen this scenario in at least 5 Wesley Snipes movies.

AMerica was just lazy and too cocky and didnt think it could happen. Well, if your not careful and reckless it could, and they proved that.

But now that the element of surprise is gone, its going to be alot harder for the next terrorist plan to succeed.

I don't believe at all that the govt. did anything. Not when there is obvious footage of the plane hitting the buildings.

It makes no sense at all that the government would detonate two large structures like that in the densest area of the densest city in the United States just to start a war in the middle east.
It also makes no sense as to why they would bomb there own defense building.

I swear, people will believe anything as long as 'conspiracy' is attached to it.

These idiots who believe this are weak and impressionable and want so badly to believe in this so they can convince themselves that the reason they can't get a job or graduate is because government is corrupt.

TSA
01-25-2009, 07:48 PM
co-sign. They also give the government a god complex with infinite power and information as well as the capacity to plan 200 year long conspiracies and have everyone go along with them.

idk what the reason for that is but these are the same officials getting caught for sucking tranny dicks in airport bathrooms.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 08:03 PM
also skampoe, you stupid ass man you, if you implode a building with a glass exterior the glass at lower and high levels of the building would shatter at the sound of an explosion being so close (inside)

This is why when you see buildings explode, all the levels explode at different times and debris fires out of one level the the next and the next until it collapses

there was no shattering of GLASS on any levels expect the impact spot.

also consider the fact you really dont know what happened and dont act like you do, cause you dont, none of you do.
TRUE, BUT THIS IS DIFFRENT GLASS WERE TALKIN ABOUT, SINCE THE LAST ATTAEMPTS AGAINST THE WTC, THE CHANGED ALL THE THEGLASS AND STUFF..

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 08:04 PM
I KNOW WAT HAPPENED AALRIGHT.

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:07 PM
lmao, no they didn't. Now your just making up facts because your more concerned with 'being right' then 'knowing what happened.

changed all the glass? you think they'd change all the glass into so bomb proof fiber and then plant bombs to blow them up?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 08:10 PM
skampoe is literally retarded. he was in special ed.

he calls himself a muslim, but still worries that he is blaspheming the catholic church. At times he thinks he's black, than at other times he is ademant he is not.

but if you have ever met a puerto rican, you kno they are slightly confused, albeit they are good people. I enjoy their company.

I agree with you skampoe. it had to be detonaters.

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:11 PM
what are you talking about?

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Just because someone writes a book doesn't mean that they are an expert.

i was'nt refering to any books - i was making a point

It is POSSIBLE that someone who has never been to America knows more about living in America than I do,

fuckin finaly, this is'nt what you have been implying through-out the thread.

You OBVIOUSLY look down on Americans, which is find, but I am not pulling this statement out of nowhere. Look at your tone.

(you over use the word obvious - you used it like 4-5 times)

my tone ? of what key stroking ? look up tone in the dictionary man
and yes, the general american public are not very smart on global issues, and "looking down" on them would'nt be the right way to put it, i dont dislike individuals that i have met or know alot about either, just some.

I find it Ironic that you would bash media, and then defend your knowledge of America by saying that you read a book....

hahah yeah because reading a book is the worst way to learn, hahahah jeezus:clap:*whispers* books are not a form of media hence go through more scrutinary - they are those leather bound things that sit on shelves in large numbers, they have ALOT of them at this thing called a 'libary'

Either way, I'm not saying youre stupid, but I am saying that, obviously, I PROBABLY know more about life in America than you, just as you probably know more about Australia, Han knows more about life in England, and TSA knows more about life in Nigeria.

we were never talking about "the way of life" we were talking about politricks

im guessing your planning on becomming one, changing topics and dodging questions

and dont come in with that "i wanted a respectful and well thought out debate" shit when you started shit off with:

You guys are retarded.

Government implosion?

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 08:20 PM
lmao, no they didn't. Now your just making up facts because your more concerned with 'being right' then 'knowing what happened.

changed all the glass? you think they'd change all the glass into so bomb proof fiber and then plant bombs to blow them up?

what are you talking about?
they did, its true,

http://backslashconspiracy.org/images/wtc1.jpg

http://backslashconspiracy.org/images/wtc2.jpg

glass^

http://backslashconspiracy.org/images/wtc4.JPG

Sadly, the only character discernable where the WTC once stood is the underscore. However, given both Gate$ disdain for America and the relative neutrality of the underscore compared to the hated pipe, this outcome was probably what the mmmmMiKKKr0$haft Terror Team planned on; expect the eventual "monument" to more closely resemble the backslash compared to the towers which once stood.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 08:23 PM
so now bill gates is the mastermind???

is there any rich people out there who ARENT involved in the 9/11 scheme?

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:23 PM
you homo that's now what i meant with the glass thing and you know it.

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 08:27 PM
http://www.polarisimages.com/Polaris-News/archives/WTC911CrashEkta2.jpg

that's a good picture^ there's hardly window space, the heat from the blast disintegrated the little glass into nothing .http://www.redstaterascals.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/twin-towers.JPG
wheres the plane now tattoo buahaha buahahah

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:28 PM
there's several windows in place.

your showing me pictures of where a plane his a building and saying that in that spot there's broken windows.

if i can find something else to do i will end this arguement cause you clearly nolonger believe what you're saying.

01-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Motherfuckers are getting dumber and dumber in 2009, and I think they know it.
But if you ask them why, they will tell you that it's because George Bush, Jay-Z, and Kevin Bacon poisoned their tap water.

What do you think the average IQ of wu-corp is?

I guess 74.

I am finally convinced that Tipper Gore was right. Some kids simply aren't smart enough to ingest and process what they hear in rap music.

If only Mrs. Skampoe wouldn't have let young Skamp purchase that first Public Enemy CD. IF only she would have made him get some Jose Feliciano instead...

Either way, this thread should be merged with "I've Come to Realize You are Stupid" thread

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2009, 05:34 AM
because what you know is right and anything anyone else states is wrong because you have never heard it. your the stupidest motherfucker on here (well its you or tza) because you dont let others opinions make your brain work and move stuff around in your CNN head. dont hate on free people because your head is to far into what bush wanted you to believe. fuck you devil.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 05:40 AM
thats the realest post on this thread^ peace mech

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2009, 05:42 AM
peace skampoe

Mumm Ra
01-26-2009, 07:01 AM
peace world

01-26-2009, 05:34 PM
because what you know is right and anything anyone else states is wrong because you have never heard it. your the stupidest motherfucker on here (well its you or tza) because you dont let others opinions make your brain work and move stuff around in your CNN head. dont hate on free people because your head is to far into what bush wanted you to believe. fuck you devil.

thats the realest post on this thread^ peace mech

peace skampoe

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/retards.jpg

You guys just don't get it. It isn't about believing what somebody tells you because you think they're cool.

It is about common sense.

It is about thinking for yourself and drawing LOGICAL conclusions.

I have heard all of the retarded theories. And they have all been thoroughly debunked.

Someday, you guys are going to grow up and realize how stupid these ideas are. Either that, or you REALLY are stupid.

There are different types of intelligence, and I would say that the most important is to be able to take in, discern, and process information, and then draw a reasonable conclusion.

That is where wu-corp and its conspiracy theorists fail.

TSA
01-26-2009, 05:39 PM
these ppl always say 'you believe everything your told'
but if you look at KTL and the free thinkers or wucorp they're the only ones that
1. changed their religion cause of wutang
2. take in information without question the source so long as the information back there view
3. have no education. i dont care about knowledging your self or whatever, why dont you do that AND get and education. a education is scientifically designed to teach you about the world, you can't say shit.
4. 'learn' from hip hop.

i learned the distance of the earth to the sun and that shit priest said on liquid swords on the only track i skip, but that's about it.

when a rapper goes "They're oppressing the black population" and you learn something new from that line your and idiot and a billy goat.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 05:39 PM
dude, u are sooo blind, ur the one that dont get it!

TSA
01-26-2009, 05:40 PM
i also learned from papoose law library cause its actual real live practical facts that exist, and not gravediggas talking about space ships of Ian and shit

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 05:42 PM
3. have no education. i dont care about knowledging your self or whatever, why dont you do that AND get and education. a education is scientifically designed to teach you about the world, you can't say shit.
schools are designed to lie to u and make u stoopit, i self educate.

01-26-2009, 05:42 PM
It has nothing to do with blindness.

Do you even know what youre saying?

You are literally repeating a bunch of recycled rhetoric and retarded ideas from uneducated and unqualified idiots with agendas.

Do you realize that that makes you guys "sheep"?

You need to learn how to think for yourselves.

01-26-2009, 05:44 PM

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

You live in a fantasy world.

Just because you weren't good at school doesn't mean they were lying to you.

It means that you are retarded.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 05:44 PM
these ppl always say 'you believe everything your told'
but if you look at KTL and the free thinkers or wucorp they're the only ones that
1. changed their religion cause of wutang
2. take in information without question the source so long as the information back there view
4. 'learn' from hip hop.

i learned the distance of the earth to the sun and that shit priest said on liquid swords on the only track i skip, but that's about it.

when a rapper goes "They're oppressing the black population" and you learn something new from that line your and idiot and a billy goat.

i also learned from papoose law library cause its actual real live practical facts that exist, and not gravediggas talking about space ships of Ian and shit
ur a fuckin dummy.

TSA
01-26-2009, 05:45 PM
they also will swear to death they are correct. then when prove incorrect start making up information cause its more about 'winning' then being accurate.

they also confuse opinion and suspicion with information and insight. information would be names times dates figures-how many explosives it would take to blow down a building without shattering any glass and with people on the inside running out that did not report any independant explosions coupled with thousands of ppl on the street that didn't hear any explosions.

to think the government did it is an opinion, you dont KNOW if they did or not and your opinion my be based on..idk..something but the fact remains you have no clue and shouldn't act like you know

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 05:45 PM
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

You live in a fantasy world.

Just because you weren't good at school doesn't mean they were lying to you.

It means that you are retarded.
the 10% is doin an excellent job with u.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 05:46 PM
they also will swear to death they are correct. then when prove incorrect start making up information cause its more about 'winning' then being accurate.

they also confuse opinion and suspicion with information and insight. information would be names times dates figures-how many explosives it would take to blow down a building without shattering any glass and with people on the inside running out that did not report any independant explosions coupled with thousands of ppl on the street that didn't hear any explosions.

to think the government did it is an opinion, you dont KNOW if they did or not and your opinion my be based on..idk..something but the fact remains you have no clue and shouldn't act like you know
another victim of the 10%

TSA
01-26-2009, 05:50 PM
a school is designed to increase the value of the human capital under any umbrella of legislation. to increase the value of human capital means to make the populace more equip to survive then they're competitors and conditioned for advance rational scientific and mathematical thought as well as encourage the blossoming of intellectual creativity.

you convinced yourself whatever the hell you just typed to justify dropping out. a person that self educates and spells stupid as stoopit should switch schools

01-26-2009, 05:51 PM
The 10% is fake. There is literally know such thing.

The 10% is an invention of the poor and unhappy.

They needed to invent something so that they could blame their poverty and unhappiness on something or someone besides themselves.

Regardless, on wu-corp, I am the 5%. 85% of you are retarded. People like Cilvaringz and Immortal Technique have brainwashed you to buy their wack-ass albums by spitting propaganda at your weak minds, and I have taken on the thankless task of trying to save your devilish souls, despite there being no benefit to myself.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 05:53 PM
a school is designed to increase the value of the human capital under any umbrella of legislation. to increase the value of human capital means to make the populace more equip to survive then they're competitors and conditioned for advance rational scientific and mathematical thought as well as encourage the blossoming of intellectual creativity.

you convinced yourself whatever the hell you just typed to justify dropping out. a person that self educates and spells stupid as stoopit should switch schools

The 10% is fake. There is literally know such thing.

The 10% is an invention of the poor and unhappy.

They needed to invent something so that they could blame their poverty and unhappiness on something or someone besides themselves.

Regardless, on wu-corp, I am the 5%. 85% of you are retarded. People like Cilvaringz and Immortal Technique have brainwashed you to buy their wack-ass albums by spitting propaganda at your weak minds, and I have taken on the thankless task of trying to save your devilish souls, despite there being no benefit to myself.
these two posts is exactly wat the 10% grafted individuals want u to think, they are winning, wake up gays WAKE UP!!

TSA
01-26-2009, 05:54 PM
http://buffalonews.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/28/bushbaby.jpg
"It was fuckin hologram tricknology, right skampoe?"

http://www.newsdayinteractive.com/project/blog/americanidol/uploaded_images/1bushbaby-726360.jpg
"Yea, Dont beleev wat yer told, nah meen?"

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/156/365965741_7c2fc4690b.jpg?v=0

TSA
01-26-2009, 05:56 PM
these two posts is exactly wat the 10% grafted individuals want u to think, they are winning, wake up gays WAKE UP!!
what does grafted mean skampoe. you have 20 seconds to answer cause i know your hiting refresh like an em effer and see this the second it drops.

i'll be looking at your user activity to see hints of using google...or the lyric interpretation section of wuchamber.

01-26-2009, 05:56 PM

Who is the 10%, Skampoe?

Name some names.

Do they have meetings?

Is there a headquarters?

Are all rich people in the 10%?

YOU ARE JUST REPEATING RANDOM THINGS YOU HAVE HEARD IN RAP SONGS

TSA
01-26-2009, 05:59 PM
he's been viewin thread for 2 minutes

Viewing Thread RISE OF THE STUDENTS---REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVIZED-via youtube @ 05:56 PMViewing Thread RISE OF THE STUDENTS---REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVIZED-via youtube @ 05:56 PM

no answer still

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 05:59 PM
that hologram shit mmm watch , they gonna stage the second coming of Christ, then, they are gonna hologram up sum aliens... sounds silly, but doo the reserch kid, ur sleepin, its sad cuz ur an original god, but wiff that anglo brains state ur doomed to fall.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 06:00 PM
lmao @ these 2 fags tryna test the god! like i said, do the fuckin reserch like i been doin it...

TSA
01-26-2009, 06:02 PM
hahahahahahahah!
LOL at him being dissappointed in my blackhood.

anyways. Skampoe wants and anglo saxon, i'll be watching your viewer activity to see any suspicious behavior. 1 minute to answer.

01-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Now I feel bad.

I have been making fun of an actual retard.

I thought you just had twisted views and you were easily influenced, but you are literally retarded.

I'm sorry, big guy.

01-26-2009, 06:03 PM
that hologram shit mmm watch , they gonna stage the second coming of Christ, then, they are gonna hologram up sum aliens... sounds silly, but doo the reserch kid, ur sleepin, its sad cuz ur an original god, but wiff that anglo brains state ur doomed to fall.

ahahahahahaahahaha

covenant

TSA
01-26-2009, 06:04 PM
viewing gen chat for 3 minutes.

01-26-2009, 06:06 PM
What are they going to do after they hologram up sum aliens?

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 06:44 PM
watch, the Illuminati needs a supreme race of ''made up shit'' cuz their are beginning to get to exposed, so this is where the lizard race comes into play. watch!

L~>1<~NKS
01-26-2009, 09:04 PM
WcBPl2ragac

that

was straight garbagio

thanks for wastin' 2 minutes of my life

shithead

diggy
01-26-2009, 09:38 PM
One thing I notice about you two (TSA and LLCD) is that u never provide evidence contrary to what you disagree with. You both just belittle people's intelligence and bring up unrelated things into the arguement.

:)9:(

01-26-2009, 09:44 PM
One thing I notice about you two (TSA and LLCD) is that u never provide evidence contrary to what you disagree with. You both just belittle people's intelligence and bring up unrelated things into the arguement.

That is bullshit, and you know it.

There is no EVIDENCE to the contrary. Just speculation that anyone who isn't retarded realizes is far-fetched at best.

THERE IS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF PLANES CRASHING INTO TOWERS.

AL-QUEDA CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY.

THE ENTIRE PLOT HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED AND MAPPED OUT

IT HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE POSSIBLE BY DEMOLITIONS EXPERTS, SCIENTISTS AND PHYSICISTS.

PURE LOGIC PREVENTS ANY SANE PERSON FROM COMING UP WITH ANY OTHER REASONABLE THEORY

But nobody with an alternative theory has a shred of ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

There is nothing but far-fetched speculation that cannot be proven.

At all.

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

If you say, look at the video, they say some bullshit like "Nah, shun, it be hollowgrams an shit, becuz the govament wuz frendz wif bin ladin in 89."

They bring up random connections and horribly flawed logic because they weren't smart enough to listen to wu-tang responsibly.

IrOnMaN
01-26-2009, 09:52 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/pictures/842L.jpg

01-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Os8mXNTTRrA

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Llcd, Ur Full Of Shit

01-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Llcd, Ur Full Of Shit

How? Because I use logic instead of making up bullshit that is based on nothing?

Because I live in the real world, have an education, and understand the way things work?

Because I base things on personal experience and have the ability to evaluate and process information?

You didn't address anything I said. all you said was "Ur Full Of Shit"

Nice argument.

Don't try to step to my godly wisdom faggot.

Bow down and let me lift up your pathetic devilish soul with my divine knowledge.

You're welcome, bitch.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-27-2009, 01:52 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/retards.jpg

You guys just don't get it. It isn't about believing what somebody tells you because you think they're cool.

It is about common sense.

It is about thinking for yourself and drawing LOGICAL conclusions.

I have heard all of the retarded theories. And they have all been thoroughly debunked.

Someday, you guys are going to grow up and realize how stupid these ideas are. Either that, or you REALLY are stupid.

There are different types of intelligence, and I would say that the most important is to be able to take in, discern, and process information, and then draw a reasonable conclusion.

That is where wu-corp and its conspiracy theorists fail.

who are you ? heat ? posting pics to get a laugh - lame.

thoroughly debunked - hahah when i must have missed it, i have said from the start of this thread that i am open to all possible explinations, how can you be sure ? whats your debunking ? did you do the tests ? do you see the results from the tests with your own eyes ? yours missing my point, you should'nt have made a definate reasoning because there is no definate evidence, i guess the media does have a real hold even on the people that have some kind of inteligence.

i give up, you cant shake hands with a clenched fist. wake up.:fucku:

Mumm Ra
01-27-2009, 02:06 AM
who are you ? heat ? posting pics to get a laugh - lame.

thoroughly debunked - hahah when i must have missed it, i have said from the start of this thread that i am open to all possible explinations, how can you be sure ? whats your debunking ? did you do the tests ? do you see the results from the tests with your own eyes ? yours missing my point, you should'nt have made a definate reasoning because there is no definate evidence, i guess the media does have a real hold even on the people that have some kind of inteligence.

i give up, you cant shake hands with a clenched fist. wake up.:fucku:
word.
i never have said or would say I know for sure unless I did
but to negate all other possible scenarios and labeling people stupid, dumb and retarded for having alternate opinions just makes one look like the ignorant and close-minded one (not speaking to you, mech)
peace

01-27-2009, 05:59 PM
word.
i never have said or would say I know for sure unless I did
but to negate all other possible scenarios and labeling people stupid, dumb and retarded for having alternate opinions just makes one look like the ignorant and close-minded one (not speaking to you, mech)
peace

That is straight-up pussy-talk.

Not all "alternate" opinions are stupid, dumb and retarded, but a lot of them are.

I have acknowledged that anything COULD be possible.

George Bush COULD be a lizard man from the future that shits diamonds.

Can you PROVE he isn't?

Maybe Jay-Z and Mel Brooks combined forces and knocked down the towers themselves...

ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, but reasonable, intelligent, logical, NON-RETARDED people draw conclusions based on information presented.

In some situations, like creation, the validity of religion, morality, there is such little evidence one way or the other that open discussion and debate is often intelligent and interesting.

On the subject of the world trade center attacks, the overwhelming evidence points in one direction, such that any sane person is drawn to that conclusion.

It is hard not to call someone stupid when they present theories with no evidence, have an obvious agenda, call you closed-minded when they don't listen to anything else, and their opinions are highly influenced by rappers.

You've got to call a spade a spade.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2009, 06:10 PM

haha

Senator C. Palantine
01-27-2009, 06:18 PM

aaaaaahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahbhaaahhahahahhahahahahahahhah ahah

NIGHT MAYOR
01-28-2009, 01:14 AM
That is straight-up pussy-talk.

Not all "alternate" opinions are stupid, dumb and retarded, but a lot of them are.

I have acknowledged that anything COULD be possible.

George Bush COULD be a lizard man from the future that shits diamonds.

Can you PROVE he isn't?

Maybe Jay-Z and Mel Brooks combined forces and knocked down the towers themselves...

ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, but reasonable, intelligent, logical, NON-RETARDED people draw conclusions based on information presented.

In some situations, like creation, the validity of religion, morality, there is such little evidence one way or the other that open discussion and debate is often intelligent and interesting.

On the subject of the world trade center attacks, the overwhelming evidence points in one direction, such that any sane person is drawn to that conclusion.

It is hard not to call someone stupid when they present theories with no evidence, have an obvious agenda, call you closed-minded when they don't listen to anything else, and their opinions are highly influenced by rappers.

You've got to call a spade a spade.

i love how every post Daniela gets less and less sure of himself. :clap:

TSA
01-28-2009, 01:36 AM
you haven't been sure of yourself since 'school' cause nobody around you believes in you so you play halo to compensate for you lack of status in real life.

do you reeemmbbaaaa
do you reeemmbbaaaaaaaa

when we used to play shoot em up
shoot em up
banng bannnggg

NIGHT MAYOR
01-28-2009, 01:41 AM
^ facebook virgin

TSA
01-28-2009, 01:43 AM
^Uses Hi Five.

NIGHT MAYOR