PDA

View Full Version : I've come to realize your all sinfully stupid, stupid people

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:36 PM
i can count the average and above by hand.

i used to think the ppl on here were disagreeable but fairly smart, i think alot of ppl get that impression cause it's wutang and all, but man. Ya'll are fucking stupid lol.

This is the only place in the civilized world where

1. blatant paranoia of a jew world order makes perfect sense after the dark ages.

2. the ppl that didn't go to school post in the 'educated' section and the ppl that did dont (i guess they're smart enough to know that the ppl that didn't go to school have layed claim already)

3. Some can shit his pants and have pants with shit on them stashed to the side of his room, another person points out that he shit his pants and there's a 4 inch in diameter shit stain and everyone will make fun of how messy his room is even though they're not funny.

4. People can post with Ghostlace and get mad at him or think he is ACTUALLY like that in real life EVEN THOUGH he literally just started being this way very recently and your very aware of it. He's Woodrow, if Woodrow wasn't a little wayne fan niether is his secondary.

5. I make a thread, GIVE YOU A PRE-TYPED LETTER, GIVE YOU A FUCKING LINK TO THE GHOST FACE KILLERS MYSPACE. aaallllll you have to do is copy and paste.

COPY AND FUCKING PASTE for something you all want to happen. 20 ppl vote in approval of this action, letter, and goal, 2 ppl COPY AND FUCKING PASTE

1 was me. The other said, after reading instructions, short instructions saying copy and paste "I just copied and pasted lol" as if he cheated the system.

i used to not care but the stupidity is ruining the quality of liesure on this website.

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:37 PM
its to the point that everyone that has ever been called ignorant on KTL has a diploma and is called that by those without.

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:41 PM
you've all collectively also thought that
1. Sicka was a great poster
2. Stylemaster was funny
3. Blackula didn't send me naked pictures of her naked body in the nude even though im the reason they're on your hard drive
4. It was perfectly healthy of an afgan child of god to spend his money to be more competitive in online beef to the point that i still think im the only one that has questioned the behavior
5. being 45 and making fun of ppl on an online forum for being young is normal.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 08:48 PM
this should have been posted in my 'tell me how you feel' thread

TSA
01-25-2009, 08:49 PM
no.
I'm under the impression you were beat or humilitated by blacks at one point if not several.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 08:53 PM
haha....why do you feel that way?

LORD NOSE
01-25-2009, 08:53 PM
GXGq_sCntKg

TSA
01-25-2009, 09:02 PM
^this guy's in the zulu nation, 5%, nation of islam and black panthers at the same time and logs on here to post literally the same stuff about the same subject for 6 years straight, and was taken fairly seriously until very, very recently.

From now on why do your guys just listen to everything i say?

LORD NOSE
01-25-2009, 09:24 PM
JapV9VKGBA8

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-25-2009, 09:37 PM
Within 2 weeks of joining wu-corp, I knew everyone was retarded. But the thing is, it seems they have somehow gotten more retarded.

Does wu-tang attract stupid people and make them stupider?

I never would have guessed this before joining, but the proof is all over.

01-25-2009, 09:40 PM
I've come to realize your all sinfully stupid, stupid people

What took you so long?

TSA
01-25-2009, 09:41 PM
idk, there's even a contingent that believe they're a bad boys of the internet (the corpse). These guys pride themselves in their lack of online scrupples.

But the stupidity has increased which is why its not funny around here anymore.
before someone would get caught naked sucking dick in a bathroom against his will and everyone would have a laugh

if that happened now everyone would talk about how dirty the bathrooms are in his town, trying to inject their unfunniness to a prefectly funny situation and being to dumb to stop themselves.

i guess i bets talking about poster styles.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 09:42 PM
JapV9VKGBA8

haha...dayum that would be a terrible way to go.

Sgt Holly Wood
01-25-2009, 09:48 PM
this was a discovery i made ages ago

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 09:50 PM
you've all collectively also thought that
1. Sicka was a great poster
2. Stylemaster was funny
3. Blackula didn't send me naked pictures of her naked body in the nude even though im the reason they're on your hard drive
4. It was perfectly healthy of an afgan child of god to spend his money to be more competitive in online beef to the point that i still think im the only one that has questioned the behavior
5. being 45 and making fun of ppl on an online forum for being young is normal.
werd

LORD NOSE
01-25-2009, 09:52 PM
11gMJ8nDikWA

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Sunny did you ever kill any crackas during your stays at rikers?

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 09:55 PM
this was a discovery i made ages ago
lol

LORD NOSE
01-25-2009, 10:02 PM
Sunny did you ever kill any crackas during your stays at rikers?

yDhf9YfCWfs

01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Sometimes I think Sunny Winters is a pale, skinny Jewish Guy who started messing around on this forum and then went crazy.

Wooly Noggins
01-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Sometimes I think Sunny Winters is a pale, skinny Jewish Guy who started messing around on this forum and then went crazy.

UeY3_n0q6A8

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 10:13 PM
M_ZQBeUabdo

NIGHT MAYOR
01-25-2009, 10:18 PM
yDhf9YfCWfs

ice cream man, classic.

Koolish
01-25-2009, 11:22 PM
i'd rather chill with stupid people who had character, than intelligent people with pride about their intelligence.

netscape check two
01-25-2009, 11:29 PM
TSA, just try to be more care free:

object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b2ewfpesbLA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b2ewfpesbLA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Art Vandelay
01-26-2009, 12:23 AM
being 45 and making fun of ppl on an online forum for being young is normal.

my age is going up exponentially, now.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 12:40 AM
Aside from how stupid some of the people here are, I feel more pity than anything for some of you who have have no careers, are pushing 30 and have never been on top of a ski mountain on a sunny winters day.*D

God damn the internet, youtubes, and world of warcraft has ruined u ppl!

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 12:56 AM
aside from the stupidity

I upgraded my boot game to the highest mason degree today. New Timbs although they look more casual and fancy than those ones you'd buy at foot locker. I also bought the most high end snow board boots the shop offered. Speed lace, black leather retail at $250 but I talked 'em down. (They basically look like fucking black Lamborghini's on my feet)

I get to break 'em in when I go night riding tomorrow

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 01:02 AM
no matter what article of clothing you wear ^those will stick out like a sore thumb.

Does Jordan have his own line of dress shoes yet? That would be the idea of the century.

diggy
01-26-2009, 01:20 AM
ThaShaolinAssassin (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=30338) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
da BoomBap Era of Wucorp.

TSA believes everyone here is stupid.

The Irony?

He made over 20,000 posts to these people he considers stupid (and still posts here even though he thinks everyone is stupid).

What is my point?

That makes him very, very stupid.

LORD NOSE
01-26-2009, 01:21 AM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8098/1140113000uglymanif2.png

diggy
01-26-2009, 01:25 AM
http://www.mycity.co.yu/imgs/6427_IraqSoldierCrying.jpg

KERZO
01-26-2009, 05:28 AM
if your so smart derrick, then you surely must know that there is more than one way to define 'intelligence'.

One form of intelligence is social interaction and another is science & tech.

If someone can talk to people, make them believe everything they say, and look intelligent when doing this, people think that is great intelligence.

If someone is quiet, sits and home alone designing complex computer models and scientific formulaes but cant socially interact, then they are still intelligent but ultimately wont be classed as socially godly.

Both are equally intelligent but in different ways.

So tsa, your ASSUMING that people are stupid cos they don't talk shit like you do all day, that means nothing. you cant even design a simple website for fuck sake, my 5 year old niece can do that, does that make her more intelligent than you?

get off yer high horse ya big nosed pompous fuckface and chill out with the bitchy threads.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2009, 05:45 AM
If someone can talk to people, make them believe everything they say, and look intelligent when doing this, people think that is great intelligence.

THATS ME MANG.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2009, 08:15 AM
I'm so sinful right now.

Mumm Ra
01-26-2009, 08:33 AM
smh

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2009, 09:20 AM
People who think Wu-Tang have 'taught them alot in life' are border-line retarded.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-26-2009, 09:32 AM
lol at him taking 20,000 posts to realise this

cutn' heads
01-26-2009, 10:41 AM
yeah, there's quite a few retards on here. quite a few bright, intelligent people also. 99% of you are assholes though.... just my observation...

and where can i get them naked pictures?

TSA
01-26-2009, 10:47 AM
if your so smart derrick, then you surely must know that there is more than one way to define 'intelligence'.

If someone is quiet, sits and home alone designing complex computer models and scientific formulaes but cant socially interact, then they are still intelligent but ultimately wont be classed as socially godly.

So tsa, your ASSUMING that people are stupid cos they don't talk shit like you do all day, that means nothing. you cant even design a simple website for fuck sake, my 5 year old niece can do that, does that make her more intelligent than you?

get off yer high horse ya big nosed pompous fuckface and chill out with the bitchy threads.

lmao at trying to explain why he's dumb.

Charles Barry
01-26-2009, 11:05 AM
I find this young, simple, retarded ass nigga starting a thread about the stupidity of others very ironic.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-26-2009, 11:16 AM
lmao at trying to explain why he's dumb.

I beleive it is every americans right to explain why he may or may not be dumb. Even if they are not american. I would reccomend that dumb people should not attempt to explain why or how they are not dumb, it will never work.

I'd just like to finally add at this point that the word "compunction", even though its a cool word, i dont think has EVER come up in a real life conversation that i have ever had. I think i should start conversating with more intelligent people?

Koolish
01-26-2009, 11:25 AM
"I only speak with people of the highest intellect, ahahaha, pass the caviar"

cutn' heads
01-26-2009, 11:29 AM
where's the noods?

Shogah
01-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Its quite paradox that tsa proclaimed this place full of sinfull and dumb people, while he is the most consistent poster with well over 20 000 posts.

And by the way, calling this forum a place full of paranoid conspiracy theorists, and backpacker is so so over rated, and outdated.

TSA
01-26-2009, 06:33 PM
I beleive it is every americans right to explain why he may or may not be dumb. Even if they are not american. I would reccomend that dumb people should not attempt to explain why or how they are not dumb, it will never work.

I'd just like to finally add at this point that the word "compunction", even though its a cool word, i dont think has EVER come up in a real life conversation that i have ever had. I think i should start conversating with more intelligent people?
lol why are you talking to me in public.
just PM me, i dont wanna look uncool on wucorp elOh3L, im serious

01-26-2009, 06:47 PM

I've never seen a serious Fermi post before.

I found it disconcerting.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Q: What do you call a male who has 21,000 posts on a forum, who made a thread saying he just realised everyone on the forum is retardedly dumb?

A: Ghostlaced;s bitch!!!a hahahahahahahhahahaa

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-26-2009, 06:53 PM
nah only playing the real answer is

A: Dumb.

TSA
01-26-2009, 07:20 PM
why did you say "a hahahahahahahhahahaa", when you didn't laugh in real life?

JerseyIronman
01-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Q: What do you call a male who has 21,000 posts on a forum, who made a thread saying he just realised everyone on the forum is retardedly dumb

A: Ghostlaced;s bitch!!!a hahahahahahahhahahaa

lol true,

TSA took a loss with this one.

Also, a loss for thinking that Ghostface was talking about literally giving the whiteman head on the W.

L

TSA
01-26-2009, 07:31 PM
wait, i wanted to win.
recount.
and ghost said it, idk why you guys are trying to make up shit for him but he said he did it and got 'touched in the strangest places'

JerseyIronman
01-26-2009, 10:15 PM
wait, i wanted to win.
recount.
and ghost said it, idk why you guys are trying to make up shit for him but he said he did it and got 'touched in the strangest places'

The Ghostfaced Killer is not capable of throwing homo darts like that.

01-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Are stupid people naturally attracted to wu-tang?

It is my hypothesis that wu-tang corrupts the fragile minds of insecure suburban youths.

As much as I enjoy wu-tang's music, it would have been better if we kept them away from our suburbs.

It starts with a little 4-ever, and then they move on to the hard stuff, Holocaust, Immortal Technique, etc., and the next thing you know, a once promising young child is left a blithering retard, trying desperately and awkwardly to be accepted by the black community and repeating moronic conspiracy theories.

Its just like those kids who shot up their school because of Marilyn Manson's faggot ass.
Obviously, they had problems already, but if you combine their ignorance with the influential music, it is the recipe for disaster.

Mumm Ra
01-26-2009, 10:41 PM
I think you're the only person that has ever listened to Jah World that thinks this

diggy
01-26-2009, 10:48 PM

Tru dat

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2009, 12:34 AM
post SAT scores

TSA
01-27-2009, 12:50 AM
lol, we took a ACT, fattass, i remember getting a 22 in english (average) and a 27 in math (really good) the rest is a blur and i was suprised at the math part cause my calc. on the first page and i was panicing the whole time.

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2009, 12:55 AM
lol, we took a ACT, fattass, i remember getting a 22 in english (average) and a 27 in math (really good) the rest is a blur and i was suprised at the math part cause my calc. on the first page and i was panicing the whole time.

wait now im a fatty? lol

god damn, pick a fucking FABRICATION and stick to it ppl.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Is it, or is it not true, that you have multiple chins?

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2009, 01:05 AM
I dunno but the current fabrication list goes like this:

TSA - virgin
Pat Bateman - Molested Alter boy
Slang - Chin monster
Blackula - flabby ass or low self esteem
Art - chronically depressed 1 room flat
11th chamber - Fatty
Skampoe - GAy fucking eye brows
JigSaw - Jiggles? new i think
Nicky - Bald but thats true so neglected by society
Diggy - scrawniest black kid on wu corp
Robert - metrosexual
shrap - stalks blackula
Zig - wants to be camron
Firm - little penis according to TSA
Fermi - eats boogers
Ilz - aids
Linkz - metrosexual
Gravey - infatuated with Dlah
Infinity - paranoid
Ms RZA - splinter
DJ methods - self felatio
Mini - coke whore
Tauro - grumplestilskin
Ironman - babydick
ladieslovecooldan - well mannered jewish boy
bedgongogo - euro drag queen
durag - poor
prolifical - liquid courage
Bolo - Mr Belding

Build

TSA
01-27-2009, 01:39 AM
epic fuckin list.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2010, 06:47 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/redbull.gif

Queen Of Poetry
03-30-2010, 08:57 AM
What has happened to this site??????????? My googleymoogley.............

11th Chamber
03-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Ironman - babydick

aahhhaaa that shits BEEN goin on

food for thought
03-30-2010, 09:13 AM
lol

yonder
03-30-2010, 10:30 AM
"you cant even design a simple website for fuck sake"

what the...what a moron.

anyways, since i am very smart i often find myself surrounded by stpid people, whether it is on an internet forum or in real life. throughout the years ive learnt to cope with this curse and i often find stupid people funny. there is nothing funnier than laughing at a stupid event caused by a stupid person.

maybe you haven't noticed that the internet is full of stupid people, and why would a forum for a hip hop group be an exception?

IrOnMaN
03-30-2010, 10:57 AM
Maybe people on here are looking for some form of entertainment?

food for thought
03-30-2010, 11:03 AM
^Ironman,

what do you look for on here?

beautifulrock
03-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Does TSA really consider himself smart? Because I always thought he was one of the most tragically retarded people on this forum, not joking at all.

IrOnMaN
03-30-2010, 11:07 AM
^Ironman,

what do you look for on here?

News on Wu-Tang Clan and entertainment.

Luz
03-30-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm gonna step out on a limb and guess that TSA doesn't have a college degree or anything remotely close to one.

AcidPhosphate69
03-30-2010, 07:08 PM
TSA acts likes he's the first to point this shit out but seriously, I've been calling most of you guys morons since day one.

Uncle Steezo
03-30-2010, 07:46 PM
TSA acts likes he's the first to point this shit out but seriously, I've been calling most of you guys morons since day one.
shut up lacey.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/ba7eec7e3fb929cd4c2a07cb99ea5451.gif

Rollo
03-31-2010, 01:42 AM
You're*

I'm just being an ass....

SKAMPOE
03-31-2010, 01:45 AM
http://zero.imt.uwm.edu/gallery/d/49520-1/2qn4ls4.jpg