PDA

View Full Version : I made some bomb ass chicken wings today.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 08:52 PM
I had some wings left over, about 12 of em.

So i wisked 3 eggs, a little milk, some cayenne pepper, salt and pepper together and dunked the wings in that.
Than i coated them in flour and fried them in a skillet of oil for about 12 minutes.

They came out so juicy and crisy. Coated them with some wing sauce a friend of mine left over a few days back. Delicious.

i'm having people over for the super bowl and im going to make some more.

Anybody got any good wing sauce recipes??

I was thinking about combining some hot bbq and teriyaki and seeing how that comes out.

DUMBO
01-25-2009, 09:00 PM
jerk seasoning and ranch dressing. season and bake with really hot jerk seasoning and then mix them with ranch in a bowl. serve those bitches like the new york post.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Jerk Chicken is one of my favorite chicken preparations, be it wings or grilled breasts. I prefer it with more spice then citrus though

SKAMPOE
01-25-2009, 09:30 PM
I had some wings left over, about 12 of em.

So i wisked 3 eggs, a little milk, some cayenne pepper, salt and pepper together and dunked the wings in that.
Than i coated them in flour and fried them in a skillet of oil for about 12 minutes.

They came out so juicy and crisy. Coated them with some wing sauce a friend of mine left over a few days back. Delicious.

i'm having people over for the super bowl and im going to make some more.

Anybody got any good wing sauce recipes??

I was thinking about combining some hot bbq and teriyaki and seeing how that comes out.
hmmm lol aren't u a little regular Martha Stewart

lol

http://s.wsj.net/media/MarthaStewart_ssh_20080811191403.jpg

fag

Koolish
01-25-2009, 11:33 PM
wings are the greatest food known to man, even if they're overpriced i'd still buy them. but i'm the type that goes for the hottest they have. most bars will give you suicide wings, and it'll be frank's red hot with something a little extra, never too intense. i went to this one bar, ordered their hottest wings, the waitress is like "are you sure?" i'm like yeah, no problems i eat hot wings all the time.

the wings came out black. fucking black, coated in some black hot sauce. you never see black.

i ate two in a row, and i got really light headed, for the next half hour or so i felt fucked up on something. there were maybe 10 of them there, i think i ate 6. i finished my glass of water, the lady came out with a pitcher of water, and during the course of eating these things i downed the entire pitcher. to calm down the hotness i had to eat some other people's fries and my niece's pizza. my mom took a little taste and it burned the shit out of her tongue, my sister took a bite and had to down a shitload of water.

fucking most intense meal i've ever eaten.

apparently, they make the hot sauce, then put it in the fridge for like a week, letting it get more powerful while adding more ingredients. sick motherfuckers, and this was a family bar.

only one other guy had ordered these before, and he finished the whole thing. he deserves a fucking trophy.

when i got back i took a piss and forgot to wash my hands first, it burned.

Wooly Noggins
01-26-2009, 12:17 AM
tie them shits to your back

Paranoid
01-26-2009, 12:28 AM
wings are the greatest food known to man, even if they're overpriced i'd still buy them. but i'm the type that goes for the hottest they have. most bars will give you suicide wings, and it'll be frank's red hot with something a little extra, never too intense. i went to this one bar, ordered their hottest wings, the waitress is like "are you sure?" i'm like yeah, no problems i eat hot wings all the time.

the wings came out black. fucking black, coated in some black hot sauce. you never see black.

i ate two in a row, and i got really light headed, for the next half hour or so i felt fucked up on something. there were maybe 10 of them there, i think i ate 6. i finished my glass of water, the lady came out with a pitcher of water, and during the course of eating these things i downed the entire pitcher. to calm down the hotness i had to eat some other people's fries and my niece's pizza. my mom took a little taste and it burned the shit out of her tongue, my sister took a bite and had to down a shitload of water.

apparently, they make the hot sauce, then put it in the fridge for like a week, letting it get more powerful while adding more ingredients. sick motherfuckers, and this was a family bar.

only one other guy had ordered these before, and he finished the whole thing. he deserves a fucking trophy.

lol

BIG D O
01-26-2009, 12:44 AM
man, my moms made some ill ass Teryaki wings today and everyone ate them shits up.....I got home and there was 2 left.....smh.....

SKAMPOE
01-26-2009, 07:00 AM
slap yo momma

IrOnMaN
01-26-2009, 02:16 PM

Interesting story.:cool:

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2009, 02:21 PM
You know why some people have a tolerance and maybe, dare i say, even crave very hot food constantly?

Well, i'll tell you.

When you eat extremely spicy food, it kills tastebuds, and to relieve the pain, your brain releases endorphins.

Dopamine and the like.

People are you masochistic.

And i shit sitting down, unless i'm taking a piss also.

IrOnMaN
01-26-2009, 02:24 PM
^^I never knew that. Thanks for the info, Pat. I never liked hot food. It's nasty and hot.

netscape check two
01-26-2009, 06:34 PM
I like hot food and cold women.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2009, 08:33 PM
i dont mind a little spice, but nothing overdone to the point you can't even taste the food or its uncomfortable.

The Mango Harbanero wing sauce from B Dubs is so tasty but its so damn hot i can only eat three

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 08:39 PM
you failed the digi snack test, you Fgt Nicky!

Rule #1 (always post a photo of Thy snack)

Fuckin' Jokers and their half assed threads about acne solution and cracka ass cracka hot wings.

Fucking disgusts me!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2009, 09:10 PM
i dont have time for all that. when i see a delicious cuisine i slaved over, i inhale it.

11th Chamber
01-26-2009, 09:18 PM
while we're on the chicken topic, im munchin on some McChickens right now

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2009, 09:23 PM
i dont have time for all that. when i see a delicious cuisine i slaved over, i inhale it.

slaving over a bag of pre-made wings and blue cheese dressing out the bottle is gruesome

its no wonder you kids out there get a tax write off for preparation-H to sooth those cleveland steamers

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2009, 09:27 PM
slaving over a bag of pre-made wings and blue cheese dressing out the bottle is gruesome

they werent pre made u chinless homo.

while we're on the chicken topic, im munchin on some McChickens right now

i can't fuck with those anymore.

netscape check two
01-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Nicky Meatballs,
I see you and Charles Jones standing next to each other in the audience right now at Raw. Are you on WTC with a cellular phone?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2009, 09:41 PM
hahah...if you only knew the secrets of CharlesJones