PDA

View Full Version : black album art in my ipod

oDoUoSoKo
01-25-2009, 11:01 PM
some times ill put an album cover with an album on my ipod, and the shit will turn up being black, and to this day, i see no recognizable trait that cuold cause this...theres no pattern i see, can anyone help?

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2009, 10:06 PM
wtf? eloels,,,,help!!!!

spiggity_ace
01-26-2009, 10:26 PM
this happened to me, so wut i did was take all the songs off and then put the album art on all the songs/albums independantly and then resync it, but u dont have to take em off, just put the album art on the songs in the library and then sync it, i had a ton of time on my hands when i did this though lol, it should work after doing that.

oDoUoSoKo
01-27-2009, 10:32 PM
i did that, still not working.

shaolinsword
01-28-2009, 05:07 PM
I haven't got an ipod so I dunno if this works or if you've already tried it but I found this/these

Look under the iPod's Music preferences tab in iTunes for "Display album artwork on your iPod" and remove the check mark, then click the Apply button. Once the touch has finished resyncing check the option and apply again. iTunes should rebuild the iPod's artwork cache and resync again. this happened to me once, all you have to do is right click on the song/songs that this is happening to and replace the current album artwork with another, maybe smaller image, then it will work fine... just search google images for another album cover

It seems to be a regular problem though so maybe Apple will release a patch or sommut

oDoUoSoKo
01-29-2009, 07:33 PM
ok cool thx.