PDA

View Full Version : Why is my not suscribing to the Zietgietist mentality or backpacker rap attributed to

TSA
01-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Why is my not suscribing to the Zietgietist mentally or backpacker rap attributed to my race?

I always see the 'you don't listen to this stuff cause your white' or whatever. the otherday Fredy Mech called me a nigger for no reason other then the fact that i dont listen to KRS ONE.

I think it's linked to the constant mentality that "commerical rap is for white people"

idk if you guys realized this being that you haven't been around crowds of ppl since 93 due to dropping out of school and being alone but

there isn't a black person alive that listens to KRS ONE.

and

only white people watch.....and make....ziegietist films

I think i should be called white BECAUSE i listen to 'real hip hop' which sucks as well dont kid yourself, and not cause i dont as much as you fellows do. i guess.

black ppl love commerical RnB waterdown rap, its a fact, so why call someone white cause you assume they do to? white ppl dont listen to Neyo mixtape freestyles.

idk i just dont like when ppl have shitty stereotypes, like black ppl rape or mexicans are lazy.

SHRAP
01-27-2009, 12:03 PM
fredy mech is a australian white man in his late 20's that makes videos of himself playing video games, if thats not enough for you to discount his opinion on hip-hop then i dont know what is

Longbongcilvaringz
01-27-2009, 12:09 PM
People who talk about Zeitgeist in real life, are awful to be around.

Especially if they adopt some condescending attitude.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2009, 12:14 PM
yea i agree with Pat. I was at the local pub the other week, minding my own business enjoying my vicadin buzz waiting for my bowl of chili and breaded mushrooms when the guy next to me starts talking about how 9/11 never happened.

I was like wow, I've got just the place for you to visit on the web. Thankfully my friend arrived just in time and since the bar was crowded so we were forced to move to a table.
I owe him a beer for the timing.

TSA
01-27-2009, 12:15 PM
They seem to consistantly have this notion that they're superior to others. I try to stay away from talking to them but one just BOUGHT ME with money, a book called 'secrets of the freemasons'.

i talk to a real freemason, he's poor, he told me that there's tunnels allover downtown lincoln connecting various buildings together that they only know about. Dude has a big mouth, i would never let him into my world domination jew club

but idk where ppl on here get the notion that whiteness is linked to not buying into this stuff cause black ppl don't believe it either and it was made by white ppl
fredy mech is a australian white man in his late 20's that makes videos of himself playing video games, if thats not enough for you to discount his opinion on hip-hop then i dont know what is
im not saying he's a beacon of success. I told him he was an underachiever and a failure (true) and he went on a bugged eyed assault.
he's also getting fat.

I mean, he kicks ass in Halo. whereas i suck at it.

but yeah, im just pointing out the lengths ppl will go to draw my race or the race of others into hip hop.

wait till they met real black ppl (who most don't even listen to rap anymore.)

Longbongcilvaringz
01-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Yeah, i have no problem with faggits believing whatever they want to.

But the type that believe in Zeitgeist and the like are all the same, and all feel the need to impose their beliefs on others.

Additionally, i am not to found of the way in which the word Zeitgeist is now constantly associated with some poorly made internet viral film.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Extreme people are extreme. If you believe in stuff like that, than its really a part of who you are.

Logical people are more reasonable to converse with.

There are pros and cons to every belief, but there are reasons why certain views are less popular than others.

begongo
01-27-2009, 01:56 PM
"commercial rap is for white people" ?!

I actually never heard that one before, I've always heard it the other way around

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2009, 02:13 PM
commerical rap is for the majority of people being as its the new pop music.

backpack rap is for the minority. Its like a sub genre of rap music.

why is this so hard to understand

ilzPotent
01-27-2009, 02:25 PM
"commercial rap is for white people" ?!

I actually never heard that one before, I've always heard it the other way around

Commercial Rap is geared at the majority consumer which unfortunately is white. They acount for almost 83 percent of general sales of rap music. Everybody else like to buy bootleg or download illegally. :nerdy:

Mumm Ra
01-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Why is my not suscribing to the Zietgietist mentally or backpacker rap attributed to my race?

I always see the 'you don't listen to this stuff cause your white' or whatever. the otherday Fredy Mech called me a nigger for no reason other then the fact that i dont listen to KRS ONE.

I think it's linked to the constant mentality that "commerical rap is for white people"

idk if you guys realized this being that you haven't been around crowds of ppl since 93 due to dropping out of school and being alone but

there isn't a black person alive that listens to KRS ONE.

and

only white people watch.....and make....ziegietist films

I think i should be called white BECAUSE i listen to 'real hip hop' which sucks as well dont kid yourself, and not cause i dont as much as you fellows do. i guess.

black ppl love commerical RnB waterdown rap, its a fact, so why call someone white cause you assume they do to? white ppl dont listen to Neyo mixtape freestyles.

idk i just dont like when ppl have shitty stereotypes, like black ppl rape or mexicans are lazy.
okay let me get this straight....
you're saying one set of stereotypes is wrong
making up a new set of stereotypes for people
then saying you hate stereotypes?

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2009, 04:15 PM
_1RdtfCsxP8

for TSA lol

begongo
01-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Commercial Rap is geared at the majority consumer which unfortunately is white. They acount for almost 83 percent of general sales of rap music. Everybody else like to buy bootleg or download illegally. :nerdy:
but I never met a white person that listens to Lil Wayne

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2009, 04:25 PM

well if you werent subjected to living in a 1994 eurosexual time warp of the damned you would have by now

Mumm Ra
01-27-2009, 10:14 PM
my little brother does
tons of white people listen to lil wayne

TSA
01-28-2009, 12:18 AM
lol at this, commerical rap isn't geared towards white ppl, it's geared towards ppl, and black ppl LOVE that shit.

they FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT.
ain't nobody gearing shit towards white ppl accept Rza with 8 diagrams (and he said it)

You REALLy...REALLY think Gucci mane has ever seen a white person?

EAGLE EYE
01-28-2009, 12:22 AM
lol at this, commerical rap isn't geared towards white ppl, it's geared towards ppl, and black ppl LOVE that shit.

they FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT.
ain't nobody gearing shit towards white ppl accept Rza with 8 diagrams (and he said it)

You REALLy...REALLY think Gucci mane has ever seen a white person?

closest he's came to seeing one is the G.O.D. on the Quaker Oats label

TSA
01-28-2009, 12:28 AM
NZMm3nhYfU8
GUCCEH ONLY DINES ON THE FINEST GRITZ

TSA
01-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Views: 3,014,615

drippie k
01-28-2009, 02:18 AM
you live in the netherlands homie, europeans tend not to like commercial stuff...all my european friends hate ludacris but love love LOVE black milk

EAGLE EYE
01-28-2009, 02:27 AM
ludacris reminds me of a cartoon character so i cant listen to him, but Bun B shits all over Europe.

If I was ever in Europe on vacation and ran into Bun B, I would throw a white euro backpacker fan over a puddle so he wouldnt get his tennis shoes wet

TSA
01-28-2009, 12:12 PM
_uYxq7xMi6Q

begongo
01-28-2009, 01:37 PM
you live in the netherlands homie, europeans tend not to like commercial stuff...all my european friends hate ludacris but love love LOVE black milk
I can agree with that, but I have black european friends who just love Lil Wayne... a lot of blacks in europe just love and adopt the american black stereotype/image, they even purposely talk with the american black accent when they speak english

Olive Oil Goombah
01-28-2009, 09:28 PM
.. a lot of blacks in europe just love and adopt the american black stereotype/image, they even purposely talk with the american black accent when they speak english

This is why i say hip hop is bad for blacks in general.

L~>1<~NKS
01-28-2009, 09:56 PM
have yawl watched zeitgeist in its entirety? i've been on this planet longer then most of u gits. i've heard this and that and the other about religion, 9/11, the monetary system, freemasons, the fed, the world bank, the IMF, the rockerfellers, the jp morgans, corporations.... and on sum real shit - those had to be the most instructive and SELFLESS 4 hours i've seen in any documentary, real shit.

the sequel did get a lil corny for me towards the end but it def had more of a positive vibe to it

so i hope yawl actually seen the shit before u come out ur mouths with premature comments...

aint nuthin wrong with havin an open mind

snapple
01-28-2009, 10:26 PM
white people do this.........

black people do that......

yawn.....

TSA
01-28-2009, 10:59 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320/Ldnx10/rae-3-08.jpg
VOTE.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70867&page=2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70867&page=2)

drippie k
01-28-2009, 11:44 PM
I can agree with that, but I have black european friends who just love Lil Wayne... a lot of blacks in europe just love and adopt the american black stereotype/image, they even purposely talk with the american black accent when they speak english
that is true...n they do their best NY accent n everything haha...paul mooney was right, "the black man in america is the most copied man in the world"