PDA

View Full Version : Why the hell the racism against latinos?

OwnageNinja
09-07-2005, 07:40 PM
We need to set the record straight. Latinos from the Caribean and South America are primarily African and Indian with only some Spanish. These africans were SLAVES, just like all us american niggas. We all carry slave blood, which is why we brothas.

Stop hatin on your own people.

The spaniards orginally brought abunch of african slaves to cuba and puerto rico, those islands were primarily filled with indians. The indians and blacks integrated along with a lot of the spaniards. Thats why you have so many different shades of skin in these people. They are brothas so stop hatin

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-07-2005, 07:41 PM
your gay

Prolifical ENG
09-07-2005, 07:42 PM
It was just one guy who purposely did that. He is banned now. There are more latinos on this site than the people who hate them.

Fr@z
09-07-2005, 07:42 PM
^haha

OwnageNinja
09-07-2005, 07:43 PM
your gaywtf? I'm black and half puerto rican, I know all my history on both sides and culture. I saw some thread here with some people hatin on latinos sayin that they aren't brothas. I'm tryin to set the record straight

Identity
09-07-2005, 07:49 PM
So you're trying to make people like you because you're part black rather than because of your own merits?

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-07-2005, 07:49 PM
who cares what they are or not

whats the difference if they have black blood or ''slave blood'' or not

these topics are stupid

Identity
09-07-2005, 07:50 PM
That's like walking into a KKK meeting and saying "don't hate me because my great great grandmother had sex with her white owner".

MaShPG
09-07-2005, 07:51 PM
one racist, let it go. You shouldn't let him get to you. I bet he's laughing at ya'll right now while fucking his cousin. Yelling "those stupid latinos on wu-tang corp are still crying" Just ignore one ignorant racist.

Kiiinda off topic joke: How do you circumsize a redneck??

Kick his sister in the jaw :yes:

Immortal.
09-07-2005, 08:04 PM
:fucku:

OwnageNinja
09-07-2005, 08:06 PM
That's like walking into a KKK meeting and saying "don't hate me because my great great grandmother had sex with her white owner".same applies to afro americans

JASPER
09-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Jesus Fuck Christ

FUCKING SHUT UP!

Skellington
09-08-2005, 07:24 AM
All this racism is all based on history, everyone's acting like a bunch of little kids over here....All I hear in this motherfucker is "oh you a racist, i'm black, I'm Latino, boohoo, you white devil blabla,fuck jews..." well fuck all of that, people should be living in the world of today, not bring up the past.....Stop complaining for god's sake.....there will always be racists, but why would you even bother? Realy, you realy think you gonna accomplish something??????

LHX
09-08-2005, 07:27 AM
what about latino politicians?

is it okay to hate them?

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2005, 08:48 AM
36max has homosexual tension, thats all

peep his thread, he's a buster an a halfj

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2005, 08:51 AM
That's like walking into a KKK meeting and saying "don't hate me because my great great grandmother had sex with her white owner".
WTF?...thats mean man, lighten up , peace

Immortal.
09-08-2005, 08:53 AM
People hate us because we're the bomb.

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2005, 08:57 AM
thats more like it, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyprops.gif

Skellington
09-08-2005, 09:18 AM
People hate us because we're the bomb.
Now that leads to shit like this.....

Bone Collecta
09-08-2005, 09:24 AM
some hispanics deny their african origin. ive read somethin that said that Dominicans dont acknowledge their african heritage.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-08-2005, 12:57 PM
peace.

catz don't even know the science. And for the record...these indigenous and original people aint from no goddamn Spain, Espana, none of that shit. And there aint nothin LATIN about em.

the right start to education..is to call peoples, places, things..., by their proper TITLES..

also..DOMINICAN is not a "race." Nor is "Cuban." Those are just names that represent a piece of land, and perhaps a lil bit of culture. I know Black Cubans, White Cubans..etc.

Anyways..., re-read..when yall get the chance....become "AWARE." And this link below is for the so-called latino..and any other cat who wants to know the truth: Show yourselves some respect....that's a damn shame...when you aint even aware of your origin and contributions on this western side of this hemisphere.....
click it when u get a chance...peace.

the truth (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?p=150518#post150518)

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN