01-28-2009, 06:31 AM
PEACE

drippie k
01-28-2009, 06:43 AM
whats your arguement??

i can't choose between either one because sometimes theyre the same thing

Urban_Journalz
01-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Personally, I believe knowledge starts with faith.

However, knowledge increases faith. So, they benefit eachother.

You have to believe that there is something else out there other than what you can pick up with your 5 senses in order to seek more knowledge about it.

Wether it be God, alternate unseen realms, beings and states of consciousness, etc.

Anyone who's done any kind of hallucinogen KNOWS that there are other states of consciousness and realms, because you have no choice but to interact with them in that state of mind. So, it's no surprise why people that do, or have done hallucinogenics study things like UFOs, Chakras, 2012, Atlantis, and Chi diligently.

Faith is imbedded in the soul. It's something that most of us try very, very hard to ignore also, because our base desires tell us that paying our faith any mind is going to take away from the, "fun" in life. When deep down, we all know that most of this so-called, "fun" is killing us slowly and not even softly.

Faith and Knowledge are two sides of the same coin, if we care to spend it.

Peace

01-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Personally, I believe knowledge starts with faith.

However, knowledge increases faith. So, they benefit eachother.

You have to believe that there is something else out there other than what you can pick up with your 5 senses in order to seek more knowledge about it.

Wether it be God, alternate unseen realms, beings and states of consciousness, etc.

Anyone who's done any kind of hallucinogen KNOWS that there are other states of consciousness and realms, because you have no choice but to interact with them in that state of mind. So, it's no surprise why people that do, or have done hallucinogenics study things like UFOs, Chakras, 2012, Atlantis, and Chi diligently.

Faith is imbedded in the soul. It's something that most of us try very, very hard to ignore also, because our base desires tell us that paying our faith any mind is going to take away from the, "fun" in life. When deep down, we all know that most of this so-called, "fun" is killing us slowly and not even softly.

Faith and Knowledge are two sides of the same coin, if we care to spend it.

Peace
Respect U

Peace and Blessings B

Urban_Journalz
01-28-2009, 08:53 AM
Respect U

Peace and Blessings B

Respect.

May Peace and Blessings be unto you also.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Respect U

Peace and Blessings B

Respect.

May Peace and Blessings be unto you also.

is this place for real

seriously......

....wtf

01-28-2009, 09:02 AM
PEACE Ghost

I know it's hard to understand for a Lil' Wayne fan...;)

PEACE

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-28-2009, 09:03 AM
lol

drippie k
01-28-2009, 06:36 PM
peace be unto da godz

the saga continues!

Charles Barry
01-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Knowledge is supreme but faith is essential in its own right. However, without knowledge your faith is built on a poor foundation.

TSA
01-28-2009, 11:02 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320/Ldnx10/rae-3-08.jpg
VOTE.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70867&page=2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70867&page=2)

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-29-2009, 04:13 AM
Belief strengthened by sound right reasoning and an intellectual understanding becomes faith. Faith is the stepping stone to knowledge. It's all relevant.