PDA

View Full Version : More signs of the times

jimidigital808
09-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Peace, and thanks for bringing Know The Ledge back on the site.

It's truly a Blessing, recognizing witnessing the signs of times. For the sake of all the benevolent souls on the planet, PLEASE embrace the teachings of your respective faiths and be good to your respective families. Above all else, PLEASE put God first, as Mother Earth's sacred body is being shamelessly and recklessly desecrated and abused by mankind, simply for the sake of maximizing profits, regardless of the loss of or irreperable damage to innocent human lives.

Countless abominations are being perpetrated all over the globe, as most of us are conditioned to ignore it or listen to it with half a mind (or ear), at best.

If any of this rings a bell in any of the hearts (or eyes) of the people viewing this thread, please consider yourself fairly warned. If God may please, things will get better, but not before they get a whole lot worse.

Prince Rai
09-08-2005, 09:05 AM
thats nice...

now do the walk

peace

Identity
09-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Hahahahaha. I'm the last responder on every thread. Hahahaha.

triggahappy187
09-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Not now homie its me

Prince Rai
09-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Hahahahaha. I'm the last responder on every thread. Hahahaha.is dat how u "save the world"?

Identity
09-11-2005, 01:33 AM
That's how I pleasure myself when I'm bored.

LORD NOSE
06-12-2009, 07:41 PM

It's truly a Blessing, recognizing witnessing the signs of times. For the sake of all the benevolent souls on the planet, PLEASE embrace the teachings of your respective faiths and be good to your respective families. Above all else, PLEASE put God first, as Mother Earth's sacred body is being shamelessly and recklessly desecrated and abused by mankind, simply for the sake of maximizing profits, regardless of the loss of or irreperable damage to innocent human lives.

Countless abominations are being perpetrated all over the globe, as most of us are conditioned to ignore it or listen to it with half a mind (or ear), at best.

If any of this rings a bell in any of the hearts (or eyes) of the people viewing this thread, please consider yourself fairly warned. If God may please, things will get better, but not before they get a whole lot worse.

whats next ?

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2009, 09:20 PM
yes. whats next?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2009, 09:24 PM
somebody tar and feather this liberal hippy

LoTec
06-14-2009, 09:37 PM

Beautiful post Cousin