PDA

View Full Version : Patrick vs. Gavin

11th Chamber
01-31-2009, 03:11 AM
It looks like this is coming to fruition as the day goes on

How's this gonna end?

Slowly fade out, or a big sloppy dirty nasty mess?

Who you got? Give your intake..

Robert
01-31-2009, 03:23 AM
Pat doesn't care. Gavin is sending Pat pms already.

What does that say?

Longbongcilvaringz
01-31-2009, 03:37 AM
Nothing will eventuate.

He will make comments and thread about me and son me.

That's it.

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 03:43 AM
this will be the last time i address this since this is the OFFICIAL THREAD

i aint sweatin pat.
to be honest i'm really not trying to ebeef with nobody. but if he steps to me well i gotta do what i gotta do.

he obviously is trying to stay relevant when the limelight has faded.
his 15 mins are up so he figures " ebeefing with STYLE always works"
but he's too eager too angry and too stupid right now so its backfiring.

he should have waited till the official style bash movement. right now we want to talk about OB4CL2 this faggot wants to talk about my son.

then his obvious neonazi comments about how blacks ruined hip hop just pushed him further from the spotlight.

his best ally TSA, is not even riding with this desperate housewife.

i told him right before i got banned that nobody likes angry pat they like the nonchalant laizze faire dry humored cynical pat.

imean the dude is neg repping me. who uses the rep system anymore?
and why would I out of all people want rep? it like fucking 100 girls in 24 hrs. it would be a blast and an accomplishment but you would never want to do it again.

then he pms me multimple times saying how he doesn't want me to contact him. mind you this is after he sends me a comment. he should do me like i did 11th tone & fermi last time. put you on ignore and be done with it.

he's like a lil boy with a crush. trying to pull my hair to tell me he likes me.

the othe problem with pat is that he resents that he sucked my penis numerous times in the past. albeit this implicates me as being gay. butt i have repented where pat has not. we have exchanged sexual pms as well.

pat is a sneaky snake. his eagerness to satisfy me orally was only eclipsed by his desire to be popular. and during the time i was the coolest kid in schoolhis style semen intake was at its peak. the correlation cannot be ignored. check the archives. whe more popular i was the closer we were.

now he thinks by getting rid of me he can wash away the smell of my pubes on his upper lip. it doesn't work that way.

this is the last time i will commit a homosexual act . i hope pat feels special for getting my last gay cum blast. all over that curly head of his.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-31-2009, 03:50 AM
What is your problem?

I haven't mentioned your son anywhere...

You care about rep enough to pm me multiple times about it... trying to imply i made contact with you is pretty out there behaviour 'dude'.

Is it so weird for me to reply to your pm's with "do not contact me"....

How is that at all contradictory, i was just politely asking you not to pm me anymore, and it sent you into a frenzy for some reason.

You make so much of all this shit... it's unbelievable, i know people here buy into it, but haven't even posted much lately, and only today have i bothered to try and respond to you lying about some fictitious beef which i am supposedly trying to create.

And i know this post is self defeating in that it gives you more opportunity to say i am... i don't know, trying to beef, trying to stay 'relevant', trying to beat you at something...

Just give it up, there are much better 'targets' or whatever your aiming for on here, who will respond in anger and will engage in whatever your 'plan' is with you.

Just typing words like 'plan' in reference to an internet forum is pretty corny to me, but i know you actually have schemes and the like relating to this site.

The mind boggles.

TSA
01-31-2009, 03:51 AM
Style, your a faggot.

i couldn't read the first 7 bars of your post cause of faghood

when was i 'ridin' with pat

when i was 'riding' with anyone online.

like, do i have a special loyalty to pat? i mean he thinks your a douche and i agree, but 'riding'

like "yo lil homie, you busy"
"nah homie what's good nigga"
"aiyo, we ridin pat, you ridin lil whodi"
"If it's online, you know me my nigga it's 100"
"aight my du', check your PM box B"
"I love you."
"What?"
"My phones about to die"

Longbongcilvaringz
01-31-2009, 03:53 AM
Pretty much.

TSA and i disagree all the time on here.

It's never some 'beef' in the contrived way you like to make things out to be.

We just have different opinions.

TSA
01-31-2009, 03:54 AM
hey, what was that 'i love you' bullshit about on the phone?

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 03:55 AM
..Pat doesn't care. Gavin is sending Pat pms already.

What does that say?

ME in response to him neg repping me for the 3rd time:

rep pts were meaningless after i maxed out.

thread dedications is whats poppin in 09

upgrade yo grizzly.

get some threads made about you or at least get someone to mention you in a post.

his response:
please dont contact me

My repsonse now that i peeped his tactics:
see? the best response would be to ignore me. but you can't escape my magnetism.

thats why you felt the need to reach out to me via rep. any contact scratches the itch.

pat you always have and always will be my bitch. i do miss the reluctant dick sucks you used to give me out of fear of not being popular.

sta blo n dix faggit

now he feels the need to explain that he used to like me but now he doesn't me. Me? i would have igged him after the 1st pm.
?

I have also displayed a dislike and disdain for you after you started behaving psychotically.

Do not contact me.

now he's painted himself into a corner. he played the "i don't want to ttallk to you card" but yet he still must interact with me at the lunchroom table(gen chat)

Me mocking the irony of his last post:

dear gavin,
i am writing you to tell you i don't want any contact with you

write me back to tell me how you feel about that.

PB

sorry I still had a few aftershock squirts of ejaculate left in the shaft.

i'm done.

TSA
01-31-2009, 03:56 AM
yo style, can you make me a macaroni and egg sandwich?

like, as a shoe?

Longbongcilvaringz
01-31-2009, 03:59 AM

upgrade yo grizzly.

get some threads made about you or at least get someone to mention you in a post.

his response:
please dont contact me

see? the best response would be to ignore me. but you can't escape my magnetism.

thats why you felt the need to reach out to me via rep. any contact scratches the itch.

pat you always have and always will be my bitch. i do miss the reluctant dick sucks you used to give me out of fear of not being popular.

sta blo n dix faggit

now he feels the need to explain that he used to like me but now he doesn't me. Me? i would have igged him after the 1st pm.
?

I have also displayed a dislike and disdain for you after you started behaving psychotically.

Do not contact me.

now he's painted himself into a corner. he played the "i don't want to ttallk to you card" but yet he still must interact with me at the lunchroom table(gen chat)

dear gavin,

PB

i'm done.

?

Again, a quation mark is the only way i can respond to this...

How could i have negged repped you 3 times since you came back? You've been here 3 days.

In both pm's i used 2 or less sentences.

Which indicated i didn't want you to pm me anymore.

And you're not done.

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 03:59 AM
yall are like pres and vice pres of the green team right.
both of yall were the ring leaders of talking bout my son right?

i thought you were a slang prostitute?

deception.

Robert
01-31-2009, 04:00 AM
Please Pat, stop sending me pms about how you love your older brother.

Isn't seeing me at work enough? You sneaky fucking snake cunt.

That's right. Stop getting so fucking emotional. Stop it.

BECAUSE I'M AS COOL AS A FUCKING CUCUMBER INSIDE A COLUMBIAN ESKIMO'S ICY VAGINA!!!!

RIINě
01-31-2009, 04:04 AM
IMO pat bateman is the most boring poster on this site, even fermiparadox and nickytooch got more humor than him, so i dont see the point of beefing with pat bateman, thats like going to a beer drinkin contest against tsa, but on the other hand styles brain is already known for goin nuts when it logs to the internet, so maybe that xplains it

(hahahhh *shoots at 5 different directions with 1 bullet)

Robert
01-31-2009, 04:06 AM
IMO pat bateman is the most boring poster on this site, even fermiparadox and nickytooch got more humor than him, so i dont see the point of beefing with pat bateman, thats like going to a beer drinkin contest against tsa, but on the other hand styles brain is already known for goin nuts when it logs to the internet, so maybe that xplains it

You just love causing trouble don't you?

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 04:08 AM
just to be clear.

i have igged pat so if my dick touches his lips its because he went out of his way to for it to happen.

Duke,
dry macaroni shirt would work but eggs would be a disaster. i don't make shoes.
i did make a hard candy shirt but got high and ate all the candy off.

you saw those muhfukkas stole my fur and feathers shit right?
http://elwoodclothing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ronnie_vannucci_brandon_flowers_thekillers_elwood. jpg

RIINě
01-31-2009, 04:09 AM
its in my nature, im sorry

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 04:12 AM

that post has put you under investigation by the cia and the feds

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/august2006/300806jfk.jpg

Robert
01-31-2009, 04:24 AM
Chill, just chill!

M_0kKACp11Y

Longbongcilvaringz
01-31-2009, 04:47 AM

Exactly.

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 04:50 AM
Pat is an intelligent guy, i wish I had something bad to say about him but I don't.

wait, he likes Canibus...

yea, like I was saying, Pat is a fucking idiot, fuck him.

vahacris
01-31-2009, 05:12 AM
hahaha wutang corp soap opera......

all this mf haterz should read they posts from 1 year before, when all of you blowing style dick in every thread he makes, and now you all like 'fuck style his a douche' ahahaha fucking hipocrytes haha....

i was callin him faggott year ago and now ive got all you mf on my bandwagon. pussies dont remember how they lick his ass in his corp video threadz??? haha shame on you mf's, shame on you............

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 05:20 AM

all this mf haterz should read they posts from 1 year before, when all of you blowing style dick in every thread he makes, and now you all like 'fuck style his a douche' ahahaha fucking hipocrytes haha....

i was callin him faggott year ago and now ive got all you mf on my bandwagon. sont you remember how you lick his ass in his corp video threadz??? haha shame on you mf's, shame on you............

wait a minute, wait a minute, I don't know who you are, sonny, but I'm the original Gavin hater roun' deez here parts, Gavin used to neg rep me long before he was known as Gavin, and I can honestly say I never liked him from day 1, so there

NIGHT MAYOR
01-31-2009, 05:37 AM
.......wow

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 05:39 AM
.......wowOh come on, It's no more idiotic than the shit you spew on a daily basis when you're drunk. Cut me a bit of slack. I'll let you call me Jew lover.

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 05:54 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2254/2374288095_21922c97a5.jpg?v=0
yea

RIINě
01-31-2009, 06:05 AM
my pixels are ferocious

.......,,,;;;#######;;,,.....
....###############....
...############*'''*##...
..#######***''''''........##..
..##**''''''....................*#..
..|..______........______..|..
..|..__(_)_....../_(_)__/..|...
................../............./...
...............░u░............./...
.............####........../....
.............####........./....
..........._________...../.....
..........(_________)../......
.........___________/........

Tage
01-31-2009, 08:38 AM
Pat > Style.... you guys type way too much.

brock, your sig is mindblowing

Olive Oil Goombah
01-31-2009, 08:53 AM
i told him right before i got banned that nobody likes angry pat they like the nonchalant laizze faire dry humored cynical pat.

I agree with this statement.

JerseyIronman
01-31-2009, 09:42 AM
this shit is mad gay

this thread should be locked and coooleyd for its gayness

Olive Oil Goombah
01-31-2009, 10:03 AM
mc's are crawlin out, every hole in the slum, you'll be aight like blood money in a pimps cum

11th Chamber
01-31-2009, 10:58 AM
haha I knew this would turn into a big thing

http://soulja-boy.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/souljagirl.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320/Ldnx10/souljagirlmugshot.jpg

16th_Chamber
01-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Fuck Your Son
________
Free best buy gift cards (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/best-buy-gift-cards/)

minibumpsh
01-31-2009, 05:25 PM
oh jesus christ. being away from this forum just shows me how fucking serious people take the internet....like yeah people r dissing u and it might not be fun or anything..but honestly how u gonna let these ppl affect ur life. unless there like hott and willing to come to ur house n smash or something.

Killa BB
01-31-2009, 05:32 PM
Whoa!... The BUMPSH is really gettin' her lecture on today...

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-31-2009, 06:20 PM
maybe style is jealous over ilz and blackula wanting to fuck pat and beef with each other over it

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 06:24 PM

i was callin him faggott year ago and now ive got all you mf on my bandwagon. pussies dont remember how they lick his ass in his corp video threadz??? haha shame on you mf's, shame on you............

i never forgot. thats what i find so funny and why all the insults(aside from my son) have no impact at all.

its like you been fuck a girl for months...you giving her multiple screaming orgasms... shes swallowing your cum... licking your asshole... you piss on her... nut in her ass.. she sleeps in your arms... she tells you she loves you.

then after you stop seeing each other, she says you got a little dick.

i respect chris for sticking to his gunz.

b.rock i'm not even sure if he actually exists or is it all the lsd i took in the 90's.

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 06:27 PM
maybe style is jealous over ilz and blackula wanting to fuck pat and beef with each other over it

i have no reason to be jealous. i was efucking pat's lilly white anus when black was lesbian and ilz was scared to leave the vatican.

they want my sloppy seconds.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-31-2009, 06:37 PM
brock i was "wow"ing over the whole thread/idea

b.rock i'm not even sure if he actually exists or is it all the lsd i took in the 90's.

hahaha fight club n shit - "YOU WILL NOT SPEAK ABOUT GEN CHAT....."

HANZO
01-31-2009, 07:27 PM
oh jesus christ. being away from this forum just shows me how fucking serious people take the internet....like yeah people r dissing u and it might not be fun or anything..but honestly how u gonna let these ppl affect ur life. unless there like hott and willing to come to ur house n smash or something.

getting skooled by mini must be the thing in 09.

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 07:52 PM
i thought msrza outed mini as being like 3 dudes sharing one secondary.
true or false?

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 09:16 PM
I thought I outed you for dating a transsexual?

Uncle Steezo
01-31-2009, 09:19 PM
I thought I outed you for dating a transsexual?

beautifulrock (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=52946) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
broke down tranny

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=52946&dateline=1233375149 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=52946)

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 09:23 PM
STYLE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=62622) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
The Mayor Of Trannytown

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=62622&dateline=1233292982 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=62622)

Blackula Spectacula
01-31-2009, 10:10 PM
look at these two girls fighting. hehehe >_>

<_<

Who would win in a fight ? Pat or Styles?

NIGHT MAYOR
01-31-2009, 10:24 PM
hand to hand or weapons ?

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 10:28 PM
look at these two girls fighting. hehehe >_>

<_<

Who would win in a fight ? Pat or Styles?Who would win in an eating contest, you or Skampoe? You fat sloppy cunt.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-31-2009, 10:31 PM
anyone else notice the lack of burning skills brock PROUDLY displays ?

Killa BB
01-31-2009, 10:32 PM
BeautifulRock... you don't seem to like anyone... LOL

Mean people are no fun...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k34/kiki_077/meanie.jpg

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 10:35 PM
I...I....I'm...just being honest.

http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/arista/outkast/0903_outkast_a.jpg

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 10:36 PM
anyone else notice the lack of burning skills brock PROUDLY displays ?
You proudly display pictures of yourself playing Halo.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-31-2009, 10:38 PM
and loving it
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/60814747-Full.jpg

Robert
01-31-2009, 10:45 PM
Both would be STYLE if we're been honest although Patrick has an extremely furious stare which chills the blood (used in full effect on some girl that gave him a hug at a club last night).

DJMethods
01-31-2009, 10:50 PM
What club?

Yo man, you been to the new Burlesque club? Fucking crazy, the girls in the crowd get dressed up like its melbourne cup and go WILD when the girls strip. It's like pretentious crowd, amazingly hot chicks, and cool dancers. Projectors showing old skool 1930's movies and shit, cupcakes everywhere, fucking fun.

Def to fresh go homie.

Blackula Spectacula
01-31-2009, 10:51 PM
hand to hand or weapons ?
hand to hand

Who would win in an eating contest, you or Skampoe? You fat sloppy cunt.

hey gay guy .. calm down .. one day maybe you'll get that transgendered surgery you've always wanted.

EAGLE EYE
01-31-2009, 10:53 PM
hahahhahaha since when are we counting posts up as bars?

Robert
01-31-2009, 10:59 PM
What club?

Yo man, you been to the new Burlesque club? Fucking crazy, the girls in the crowd get dressed up like its melbourne cup and go WILD when the girls strip. It's like pretentious crowd, amazingly hot chicks, and cool dancers. Projectors showing old skool 1930's movies and shit, cupcakes everywhere, fucking fun.

Def to fresh go homie.

Wow sounds pretty crazy. What is the dress standard for guys?

We were at Shape last night (Cut Copy/Hot Chip).

EAGLE EYE
01-31-2009, 11:00 PM
cupcakes?

god damn

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 11:05 PM
hand to hand

hey gay guy .. calm down .. one day maybe you'll get that transgendered surgery you've always wanted.

here, have a few of these and calm down...

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:TW9UH38k6W6OOM::www.8asians.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/twinkie.jpg

DJMethods
01-31-2009, 11:07 PM
Wow sounds pretty crazy. What is the dress standard for guys?

We were at Shape last night (Cut Copy/Hot Chip).

Cut Copy are cool, i didnt end up going out last night, massive friday (burlesque then... The Court! haha).

Uhhh, nothing fancy man, jeans and a shirt, even a t-shirt. It's just for the girls they love getting done up. Swing dancing and shit too.

It's on William St i think, near brass monkey, x-otica and shiz. They do a show like every 2 weeks or some shit, def go to one man.

Blackula Spectacula
01-31-2009, 11:10 PM
http://www.jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/srs/schrang-5a.jpeg

this could be you rock .. one of these days.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpg

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-31-2009, 11:11 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/pb.jpg

VS.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/ep04031wg.jpg

I dont know, but Im sure it would be one hell of a fight.

Robert
01-31-2009, 11:14 PM
Cut Copy are cool, i didnt end up going out last night, massive friday (burlesque then... The Court! haha).

Uhhh, nothing fancy man, jeans and a shirt, even a t-shirt. It's just for the girls they love getting done up. Swing dancing and shit too.

It's on William St i think, near brass monkey, x-otica and shiz. They do a show like every 2 weeks or some shit, def go to one man.

Haha The Court!

I will definitely look into this.

DJMethods
01-31-2009, 11:17 PM
When my room mate gets back ill grab the name for ya.

Dont knock the court, countless numbers of single hot straight women, plus i dirty danced with lesbians who thought i was gay.

EAGLE EYE
01-31-2009, 11:27 PM

buahahhahaahahaha you look like you're ready for a High School Musical audition in this!

Blackula Spectacula
01-31-2009, 11:29 PM
how do you know i'm not!?

I could pass for a 15 yr old drama kid

EAGLE EYE
01-31-2009, 11:32 PM
how do you know i'm not!?

I could pass for a 15 yr old drama kid

like tumble dry drama?

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144/psman202/women/hot.jpg

Crackhead Bob
01-31-2009, 11:33 PM
http://www.jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/srs/schrang-5a.jpeg

this could be you rock .. one of these days.

Haaahaaahahahahaahhaa gross, but this could be you

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/4500/Fatman--4937.jpg

think about it.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpghttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/heyyyhuuuhh.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
01-31-2009, 11:41 PM
that is me. yes.

You wish you could be my rock. :p

NIGHT MAYOR
01-31-2009, 11:57 PM
hand to hand.

styles - im sure pat gets down for his crown but im sure he relys to much on aboriginal weaponary - your a product of your enviroment.

Tyler Durden
02-01-2009, 09:18 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/pb.jpg

Fanfuckingtastic

Senator C. Palantine
02-01-2009, 09:40 AM

upgrade yo grizzly.

his response:
please dont contact me

sta blo n dix faggit

?

Do not contact me.

dear gavin,

PB

i'm done.

Man, your a faggit.

Crackhead Bob
02-01-2009, 10:00 AM
dear gavin,

PB

That is the funniest shit ever

Longbongcilvaringz
02-01-2009, 11:06 AM
haha at Methods heading to the Court.

A good friend of mine claims to have been pursued pretty hard by a patron there.

SHRAP
02-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Pat doesn't care. Gavin is sending Pat pms already.

What does that say?

:lmao: fuckin guy puts too much effort into this shit. motherfucker if u reading this, effort = taking it seriously = u fuckin lost

ilzPotent
02-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Scared to leave the vatican? LMFAO. I've always swung a whip dear boy. Don't go getting me tangled up in this web you weave.