PDA

View Full Version : Site loading slow?

EAGLE EYE
01-31-2009, 12:17 PM
I noticed this since yesterday. I'm wondering if something is wrong with their servers over in germany, or if Cilva downgraded to a lower priced bandwidth usage plan.

Maybe its just my new ISP shaping my traffic which would suck. Am I the only one?

If I continue to have to wait 45 seconds for a page to load. I'll quit. Its only this site thats doing it.

GZAjector
01-31-2009, 12:26 PM
i noticed it a couple times the last few days.

if i have to wait longer than 5 seconds, i x it out than go somewhere else usually.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-31-2009, 12:27 PM
its been crashing alot saying database error recently

but no one ever seems to mention it

probably just down to the immense velocity of presence the return of STYLE is having on the servers.

Sean
01-31-2009, 12:32 PM
The site wouldn't load up at all for like a whole day for me last week, and it seems to freeze and stop loading more often than usual recently.

SKAMPOE
01-31-2009, 12:35 PM
Thats Cuz Ya Internet Service Provider Sucks, I Have The Rollsroyce Of Internet Provider... Suk To Be Ya'll

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-31-2009, 12:38 PM
probably just down to the immense velocity of presence the return of STYLE is having on the servers.

hahaah

yall niggaz aint got enuff bandwif fo all dat glitta

check two
01-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Thats Cuz Ya Internet Service Provider Sucks, I Have The Rollsroyce Of Internet Provider... Suk To Be Ya'll

^^ Still using the free aol dial up CD's.

EAGLE EYE
01-31-2009, 01:24 PM

please, you got standard DSL or CABLE like everyone one else in your city.

I've been following stuff in the media recently in regards to topics like Net Neutrality, Graduated Responses (RIAA, MPAA working with ISPs on that) and things like traffic shaping.

Its cool that Google is going to release some free tools that anyone can use to see if their ISP is actually shaping their packets.

-The A to the Z-
01-31-2009, 01:32 PM
The site wouldn't load at all for me a couple times over this last week, but the same applied to one or two other sites for me aswell, so I blamed my internet connection.

Gave my router a little clap around the antenna.

check two
01-31-2009, 01:35 PM
Dial up is still doing it's thing, especially in rural areas.

Dokuro
01-31-2009, 04:07 PM
im fine nothing wrong over here beside the uploading on other websites are fucking up