02-01-2009, 04:33 AM
ive passed out just moments away from gettin my shit polished

KERZO
02-01-2009, 04:44 AM
who else has had this occur tp them?

Thats what blowjobs are for,haha :slutty:

Jin10304
02-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Unless she just loves to give dome, that blowjob is just her tryna get that dick hard for the real shit & when you drunk Ive heard its mostly soft/limp dick

KERZO
02-01-2009, 04:49 AM
nah, you just get the bj then say your too tired to fuck.lol

Jin10304
02-01-2009, 04:59 AM
U got one mad girl on your hands then lol "My jaw hurts & you aint even gonna fuck me?"

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-01-2009, 06:24 AM
yes, if you get very drunk, it will be difficult to have sex. CRAZY HUH!!!!

congratulations on just realising this mesmerizing fact, at the age of 24.

SHRAP
02-01-2009, 07:08 AM
if u want to fuck then dont drink, sorry for u lame ass faggots that cant get pussy in a situation with no alcohol involved

Art Vandelay
02-01-2009, 09:18 AM
i've never been too drunk to fuck before. but i have been too drunk to cum.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-01-2009, 09:24 AM
^co siggle the man with the white girls ass

GO CARDINALS

TrueDciple
02-01-2009, 10:54 AM
if u want to fuck then dont drink, sorry for u lame ass faggots that cant get pussy in a situation with no alcohol involved

So you will go to the club and not drink just in case you might get lucky?

Art Vandelay
02-01-2009, 10:59 AM

i don't need alcohol to fuck a girl, but she usually needs a lot of alcohol to fuck me. lmao

11th Chamber
02-01-2009, 12:41 PM
yes, if you get very drunk, it will be difficult to have sex. CRAZY HUH!!!!

congratulations on just realising this mesmerizing fact, at the age of 24.

Im 20

shut up I dont even remember making this shit

The object of the night was to drink, the pussy equation didnt come til like 6 hours in when I already polished off some liquid

SHRAP
02-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Im 20
The object of the night was to drink, the pussy equation didnt come til like 6 hours in when I already polished off some liquid

then my post dont apply to u

So you will go to the club and not drink just in case you might get lucky?

:lmao: what the fuck, if u go to the club u pretty much have to drink or get high or somethin. if the only pussy u can get is a drunk ass bitch from the club then im sorry for u :lmao:

FatherSl!me
02-01-2009, 09:28 PM

:lmao:

man that shit aint never happen to me before. i love pussy too much to not get hard. thats why i drink Remy or Henny wit the red bull. so i could long dick it all night like i sniffed a 20 of coke:beer:

oh yeah, & if u go to a club & your objective doesnt involve hittin ass then your either a fag, a lame sap ass nigga, or a complete idiot

J-Cee
02-02-2009, 02:07 AM
so u pickin up all the Sober bitches when u goto a club are u SHRAP..and u dont drink...?
...who goes to a fukin club without drinkin
lol sum dumb muthafuckas on wucorp for real

SHRAP
02-02-2009, 03:22 AM
so u pickin up all the Sober bitches when u goto a club are u SHRAP..and u dont drink...?
...who goes to a fukin club without drinkin
lol sum dumb muthafuckas on wucorp for real

read my fuckin posts again idiot. i dont drink but then again i dont go to clubs, i have a history of assault charges so if if some asshole picks a fight with me i get fucked period. i got a decent job now and met a nice christian girl so i aint tryin to get locked up at this point

Durag
02-02-2009, 04:02 AM
11th Chamber uses alcohol to cover up for his inability to pleasure a woman so he wont be laughed at anymore

But ya, its happened to me before, but i wasnt planning on getting laid, didnt realize it was gonna happen till i was out of my mind.

TrueDciple
02-02-2009, 10:29 AM
:lmao: what the fuck, if u go to the club u pretty much have to drink or get high or somethin. if the only pussy u can get is a drunk ass bitch from the club then im sorry for u :lmao:

This guy is an idiot... read what you said and then read my reply. I get mines regardless homie. Either drunk, high or sober so fall back dickhead and go jerkoff watching family guy faggot.

SHRAP
02-02-2009, 11:09 AM
This guy is an idiot... read what you said and then read my reply. I get mines regardless homie. Either drunk, high or sober so fall back dickhead and go jerkoff watching family guy faggot.

why u take offense then? u probably a fuckin virgin catching feelings cuz u buying hoes drinks and still dont get cootch, fuck off my dick queer

TrueDciple
02-02-2009, 11:37 AM
why u take offense then? u probably a fuckin virgin catching feelings cuz u buying hoes drinks and still dont get cootch, fuck off my dick queer

Lmao! not at all my dude. No need for that. I actually not into the club thing anymore. Got my own place so pussy its just a call away. lol

Its Big Lu baby
02-02-2009, 12:55 PM
shit happens to me all the time
i have a list of beautiful fucking women
who ive failed to fuck
because i was completely beligerent.

TSA
02-02-2009, 03:06 PM
i don't need alcohol to fuck a girl, but she usually needs a lot of alcohol to fuck me. lmao
AHAHAHAHAHahahahAHAHAH!!!!

twice i couldn't get it up

well theres been times where i couldn't but i stall till i do as slickly but 2 times it was just not co-operating

one time it was like 4 in the morning and the bitch kept talking even during the sex, and wasn't even that good looking just had a fat ass, just making stupid little comments allover the fuckin place. I decided to turn her around for DUH doggy, then all of a sudden went limp LMAO!

she got extremely upset because it had happened recently with another dude evidentally and he just got up and went home LMAO! but i stayed hoping it would come back so that i can finish.

i fell asleep. she kept talking.