PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist Documentary-Please Watch

Bacdad
02-02-2009, 07:28 PM
this is the most important documentary ive seen in years

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ watch the addendum one it explains a lot of how ill the system realy lis..its in english but theres subtitles for almost every language i think

it really woke me up on how brainwashed we actually are why so many ppl i know boycot big corporations.it gets very preachy and repeative at times and its 2 hours long but try to watch it all the way throung i promise its worth it
im not really into the way its done, but the information & the way everything is explained so clearly on this movie is incredible

no matter what race u are where u are whats ur polictical view i think every person in the world should see this

LORD NOSE
02-02-2009, 07:53 PM
ah ha

diggy
02-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Zeitgeist - one of the biggest frauds to ever with the screen

food for thought
02-02-2009, 08:59 PM
i havent watched this but i heard its been disproven

whats fake about it thou? ^ they just made shit up?

diggy
02-02-2009, 09:16 PM
It's just a collection of conspiracies woven together.

No proof is given just conjectures pulled out of someone's ass.

Tecknowledgist
02-02-2009, 09:46 PM
i only watched the part about religion cause that's all i really cared about (i loathe 9/11 conspiracy theorists)

but it's all VERY believable when you're watching it. but that debunking really ethered it hard.

food for thought
02-02-2009, 11:43 PM
how was it debunked?

diggy
02-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Someone posted a link of some guy debunking it no more than 3 weeks ago in ktl.

Visionz
02-02-2009, 11:54 PM
doesn't the addendum version avoid talking about religion altogether?

diggy
02-03-2009, 12:03 AM
I can't remember. It's been a while since I'ved watched it to remember every detail. I only remember being bombarded with info.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-03-2009, 12:06 AM
haha

EAGLE EYE
02-03-2009, 12:24 AM
So this movie must be the first step of Knowing-The-Ledge?

correct?

EAGLE EYE
02-03-2009, 12:32 AM
oh wait

http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 04:56 AM
its fake?i didnt know i just heard of this the first time last night when my friend showed it

i had my doubts when that dude said he worked for the us government..well fake or not i still think what they said of the capitalistic system is true and how 1% of the population owns 40% of the worlds money and ppl are just basically slaves for them

so has it been proven fake or just some of the facts cant be proven?or just blatant lies?ive gotta read into this

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 05:13 AM
i couldnt anything that would say its fake or false in any way,the only thing i found was this from wikipedia

Criticism

Conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin, paleoconservative author of The Creature from Jekyll Island criticized the film for promoting collectivist ideas, saying "this program does not offer a cure. It offers a mega dose of the disease itself."[14]

Radio host and paleoconservative conspiracy theorist Alex Jones gave the film a negative review, stating the film "says good things but offers false solutions." He believes the film is "like rat poison. 98% good, but the 2% kills you". According to Jones, Zeitgeist Addendum claims that it is greed which is the main driver behind the issues it presents, but Jones says "it's not just about greed. It's about power. It's about centralizing power by the Globalizationists [sic]".[15]

and even he doesnt say anything of the facts on the film just the solution, which i thought was too utopic from the start

PALEHORSE
02-03-2009, 08:48 AM
yea i read that article too and there wasnt ay hard evidence proving the movie fake. ultimately ppeople got to learn and use thier critical thinking skills instead of believing one side or the other blindly. i find that the peopl who say its fake, along with other things like "altenative medicine" are usually the people that dont know shit about those topics.

Robert
02-03-2009, 08:53 AM
along with other things like "altenative medicine" are usually the people that dont know shit about those topics.

Yeah, like doctors and stuff.

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 09:40 AM
the link slang gargoyle posted was about the first one the one about religion,which i havent watched yet, this thread is about the second one the 1 that is about world economics,the us politics etc and i couldnt find anything about it being fake or something,it has actually won some awards or something

ill read whats on that link and watch the movie tonight

but everyone should watch the addendum one and make their assumptions

PALEHORSE
02-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Yeah, like doctors and stuff.

yea eXACTLY

d they teach doctors that stuff in med schol ..no
those books are printed indirectly by the pharmecuetical companies

food for thought
02-03-2009, 11:38 AM
^ bacdad did u go to that ktl thread diggy is talking about where a guy "dissproves" it ?

i think thats mainly what theyre talking about.

check it out man. i ddint either but i wana know what the hype is about

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 01:06 PM
the link to the article diggys talking about is on the first page slang gargoyle posted it..i didnt read it completely yet,im gonna watch the movie first but from what i saw it seemed to be just showing that there isnt really any evidence found to back some of the claims on first the movie or something

but its about the religion zeitgeist movie not the one i meant on this thread(zeitgeist addendum) which seems to be somewhat legitimate right?at least i found nothing from google or wikipedia

i recommend u watch it.it got me pissed off lol im gonna be boycotting many companies from now on. fuck usa

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-03-2009, 02:18 PM
The movie itself never "proves" anything.

It makes sweeping accusations and assumptions with no base or evidence.

It does not need to be disproved, because it proves nothing.

It, like most conspiracies, preys on the insecurities of the weak-minded, stupid, and unsuccessful.

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 02:49 PM
have u seen it?

02-03-2009, 02:55 PM
yes

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 03:11 PM
ah ok..i havent seen the first one and i dont know if i will because of what everyone here says but the second one is very interesting, i was very sceptic when that dude said he used to work for cia and shit but the stuff about the ridiculity of monatary system, the us policies and insitutions & establisments and how the western society is jammed and how many people u could educate with the money spent on the war on terrorism is very true imo

i didnt really think this was a "conspiracy" movie for the most part. im gonna focus on some of the topics by finding reliable sources

diggy
02-03-2009, 03:27 PM

Exactly.

The narrator talks and talks, but does not prove anything. Like I said on page one of this thread, zeitgeist is just a collection of conspiracies. The conspiracies in the film have been discussed by other people already; in other words, zeitgeist brought NOTHING NEW to the table!!!

NOTHING NEW!

AUTHORS HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT THE FED RESERVE, AND THE BANKER FAMILIES FOR DECADES. ZEITGEIST BROUGHT NOTHING NEW TO THE TABLE!!

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 03:37 PM
i bet it opened some peoples minds?cuz the friend i was watching this with used to for whatever reason hate hippies, couldnt understand why ppl boycott big corporations products and why ppl hate capitalism and really wasnt educated with this shit in any way..now hes pissed his new car is owned by gm and vowes to boycott almost everything lol..it think this really explains stuff in the easiest possible way

diggy
02-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Hippies were a cia creation, in my opinion. IT is said the cia handed out lsd to them at places like woodstock. It was a big experiment. It was used to pacify them.

I don't see what boycotting is gonna do.

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 04:22 PM
lol that sounds a lil far fetched

boycotting doesnt really anything its just almost the only peaceful thing u can do,make sure u dont support something that u think is wrong.and then when u got thousand maybe tens of thousand of ppl all around the world boycott youre product it must do some harm,even if not big

most ppl i know boycott all products,foods etc from israel.i myself havent even gotten into a situation where id have the oppurtunity..well once in a grocery store i saw oranges from israel lol

02-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Where do you live, Bacdad?

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 04:28 PM
finland

diggy
02-03-2009, 04:29 PM
If one only buys from people doing good, you would hardly find anything to buy.

Many clothes are made in sweat shops, most of our variety of food come from countries whos policies we may not agree with, etc.

Bacdad
02-03-2009, 04:32 PM
thats true i quess the thing is to try to see that the company does the least damage or something

Uncle Steezo
02-04-2009, 12:40 AM

It does not need to be disproved, because it proves nothing.

It, like most conspiracies, preys on the insecurities of the weak-minded, stupid, and unsuccessful.

take your own medicine.

Heavy-Mental
02-04-2009, 01:56 AM
worthless documentry. Jammed pack info ful of clutter and jargon to confuse and disinfo you.

they are all agents.

game over.

02-04-2009, 06:42 PM
take your own medicine.

ahahahaha at style trying to act like he knows anything about the real world.

I now have another abuse victim who follows me around because he has become addicted the emotional pain. You are officially Emo, as you stated in your own thread.

This is your version of cutting yourself.

Thank you for your ambiguous statement. Feel free to follow it up with one of your semi-retarded theories about illuminati and lizard-people.

You are a sad, sad man.

This is not meant to be a personal attack, but do you think that it is possible that your ignorance coincides with your lack of personal success?

The question is rhetorical. Please take it up with a counselor.

Best wishes.